剧集 | 奇思妙探(2024) | 导航列表
The call is coming from inside the house, Sharon. - That's very interesting,
沙伦 我是说 我错了吗 现在她一句话也说不出来
Sharon. - I mean, am I wrong? Now she has nothing to say.
现在她安静了 好
Now she has nothing to say. - Quiet!
你竟敢
How dare you?
我把一生奉献给这小区
I have dedicated my life to this neighborhood.
这里曾安全无虞
And it was safe.
直到现在
Until now.
那么 什么变了?
So what changed?
就是这样
Exactly.
我想我们都上了宝贵一课
I think we have all learned a very valuable lesson.
警方有逮捕吗
Have the police made an arrest?
我不能透露
I can't say.
但我与警方保持密切联♥系♥
But I'm in close communication with them,
应该很快有进展
and it should be soon.
抱歉打扰
Do pardon our intrusion.
女士们
Ladies.
我们需要单独和沙伦谈话
We need to talk to Sharon alone.
我们正在开会
Well, we're in the middle of a meeting, so--
但得和你谈几则简讯
We're gonna need to talk to you about some texts.
还有艾芙莉
And Avery.
艾芙莉
Avery?
艾芙莉
Avery?
我发誓万圣节当晚不在贝瑞家
I swear I was not at Beryl's on Halloween.
那些简讯是你写的?好吧 是的
But you did write those texts? - Well, yeah.
我无恶意
But I didn't mean anything.
你去了贝瑞家?何时
You went to Beryl's? When?
艾芙莉 万圣节晚上8点47分 你在哪里?
Avery, where were you on Halloween at 8:47 p.m.?
没关系
It's okay.
你可以告诉他们 你在义务帮忙
You can tell them. You were volunteering
服装比赛
at the costume contest.
但我没有
But I wasn't.
艾芙莉 你当时和那个山德在一起?
Avery, were you with that Xander boy?
我要你现在上楼 没有 天哪
I am gonna make you go upstairs right now. - No. My God.
我和爸爸在一起
I was with Dad.
我讨厌装扮
I hate costumes.
我根本不爱万圣节
I don't even like Halloween.
从12岁起就不喜欢它
I haven't liked it since I was 12.
那一定很辛苦
That must have been
对在「沉睡谷」长大的女孩
so tough for a girl growing up in Sleepy Hollow.
再说 你在哪里?
Again, where were you?
万圣节我和爸爸外出用餐
My dad and I go out to eat on Halloween.
抱歉
Excuse me.
你父亲那晚应该有加班
Your father was supposedly working late.
你有证明吗?
Do you have proof of this?
你在利兹餐馆?
You were at Splitz's Diner?
在商场旁边?你从没让我做过开心事
By the mall? - You never let me do anything fun.
为何相簿标题是「MFT」?
Why is the photo album titled "MFT"?
说吧 反正不会更糟
Go ahead. It's not like it could get any worse.
*妈妈不在真好*
"Mom-Free Time."
我和爸爸在没妈妈时一起做的事
It's stuff my dad and I do together without Mom.
抱歉 妈妈
Sorry, Mom.
相片数据显示
Well, the metadata on the photo
拍摄时间与贝瑞过世相近
shows it was taken around the same time that Beryl died.
但是
But...
艾芙莉可能涉入 只差几分钟
it is possible that, Avery could have been involved,
不可能
with a few minutes to spare.
她不熟迷宫
No, it's not possible.
会花太久
She doesn't know the maze.
没法完成
It would take too long.
只有一个办法查明
Well, there's only one way to find out.
带我走迷宫
Take methrough it.
我留在这陪艾芙莉
I'm gonna stay here with Avery.
我擅长
I am great
解谜 你看我花了多久?
at puzzles, and do you see how long this is taking me?
我女儿绝不可能做这事
There is no way that my daughter did this.
我早知山德麻烦多
I knew that Xander boy was trouble.
他只上州立学校
He only got into state schools.
我们已排除他
We actually cleared him.
对 他橄榄球肩伤
Yeah, he has a shoulder injury from lacrosse,
无法举起凶器
so he couldn't have lifted the murder weapon.
凶器是?
And that would be?
对
Right.
链锯
Um, it was a chain saw.
在贝瑞画室找到
Yeah. We found it in Beryl's art studio.
我的天啊 山德开始偷贝瑞止痛药
My God. - So, Xander started stealing Beryl's pain pills
治肩痛 医生不再开药
for his shoulder pain when his doctor wouldn't prescribe more.
难以置信 说明
Unbelievable. It just goes to show,
你对邻居家中事毫无所悉
you have no idea what's going on in your neighbor's house.
对 或者是你自己的
Yeah. Or your own.
我看见你脸上的痛楚
I saw the look of pain on your face
*妈妈不在真好*
when you learned about Mom-Free Time.
你以为自己掌控一切
You think you're in control.
你以为了解事情
You think you know things.
可多数事不在任何人掌握
But most things are outside of anyone's control.
尤其为人父母
Especially as a parent.
同意吗?
Don't you agree?
完全不同意
Not at all.
这只是偷懒借口 推卸责任
That is a lazy excuse for not being involved.
我一生奉献于
I have dedicated my life to...
关心别人?
Being involved?
关怀
Caring.
现在 向左还是向右?
Now, is it left or is it right?
等一下
Wait.
等等
So, hold on. Hold on.
通话暂停计时
The call is pausing the timer.
致意
Salutations.
他们要控告她?
They're gonna charge her?
她未成年
But she's a minor.
艾芙莉?
Avery?
他们现在上手铐?镜头拍下?
They're cuffing her now? On camera?
哇!
Wow!
动作快得惊人!
You move bloody fast!
艾芙莉?她在哪里?
Avery?! Wh-Where is she?
她被逮捕了吗?
Is she under arrest?
艾芙莉?
Avery?
你说的是电♥话♥吗?
You mean the call?
不是 不 不
No, no, no, no.
唐奈警探和我在看
Detective Donnelly and I were catching up
最爱实境秀
on my favorite reality show
奢华女郎
Lavish Ladies.
戏剧永无休止
The drama never ends.
不 艾芙莉没事
No, Avery's fine.
感谢上天
Thank God.
喘口气 我们就
Thank God. Let me just catch my breath and we'll...
继续迷宫
resume the maze.
不 不必
No. Not necessary.
我已得到答案
I got what I needed.
你进出迷宫毫无阻碍
You navigated your way in and out of that maze,
毫无问题
no problem.
所以这是测试?
So this was a test?
当然 什么测试?
Of course. - Of what?
我母熊的肾上腺素?
My mama bear adrenaline?
就这样?
Is that all?
你帮贝瑞布置迷宫
You helped Beryl organize that maze.
毫无疑问 你手上有平面图副本
No doubt, you had a copy of the plans.
你熟悉迷宫每寸空间
You know every square inch of that maze.
你们大城市警♥察♥真令人难以置信
You big-city cops are unbelievable.
我不是警♥察♥
I'm not a cop.
我是个淑女
I'm a lady.
你来到我们镇上
You come to our town
指控一名无辜的高中男孩
剧集 | 奇思妙探(2024) | 导航列表