剧集 | 边缘之舞(2013) | 导航列表
I had to see Schlesinger. Oh, yes, he told me that!
Schlesinger要见我 是 他跟我说了!
Gentlemen, this passage is for management only.
先生们 这条通道仅供管理人员专用
I want to know what's going on, Louis.
我想知道这是怎么回事 Louis
The authorities want a letter saying you're needed here.
移♥民♥局需要一封信表示这里需要你
But since you've behaved like an idiot, he's not going to write it.
但自从你变得跟个蠢货似的 他就不打算写了
I've been doing what?! What you say?!
自从我什么?! 你说什么?!
How you can be so stupid, Wesley?
你怎么能如此愚蠢呢 Wesley?
Stealing food, bringing women back.
偷吃东西 还带女人回来鬼混
Is that what he told you I'd done?
他这么跟你说的?
Right! I'm going to go and get to speak to him right now!
好吧! 我现在就去跟他当面对质!
Wesley!
Wesley!
How dare he talk to you rather than talk to me!
他怎么能跳过我 直接跟你谈呢!
I'm the manager of this band - if it's about me,
我是乐队经理 就算要说什么
he'll talk to me, nobody else. No-one!
也应该是跟我说 而不是别人 不是别人!
Wesley, just calm down for Christ's sake!
Wesley 见鬼的你冷静点!
Just stop him, we'll find a room to do this.
快阻止他 我们找个房♥间谈
They don't think I'm necessary?
他们觉得我可有可无?
Nobody's saying you're necessary.
没人那么说
I told him that, I told him just now.
我跟他提过要直接找你谈 刚刚才说过
I don't believe you! You're lying! Wesley!
我不信你! 你撒谎! Wesley!
You'd be finished without me!
如果没我你早完蛋了!
Who's going to fight for you now, get things done?
你以为是谁站在你旁边 为你做事?
Who got you the contract, the rooms?
是谁帮你争取到合约 和这里的住宿?
It was you, of course...
当然是你...
Everybody knows what you do.
大家都知道你的付出
What, you think he's going to do it?
怎么 你以为接下来他会帮你?
Let me tell you about these people
老实告诉你这些人啊
him, Mr Donaldson and the rest
就他 Donaldson先生和其他人
he'll drop you in a couple of weeks, move on to somebody else.
再过几周他就会离你而去 为别人办事
He'll drop you so fast.
他很快就会抛弃你了
I know that. Rubbish! No, you don't know, Louis!
我知道 别说了! 不 你不知道 Louis!
You think he's gonna make you famous, think he'll make you a star?
你以为他会让你出名 把你捧成明星?
Put you on the front cover of his magazine?
让你上他的杂♥志♥封面?
And you think I'm the idiot here? You know nothing, Louis!
你觉得我是白♥痴♥对吧? 你知道什么 Louis!
That's why I told Schlesinger you had to stay!
所以我才跟Schlesinger说你得留下来!
That's why I told him.
所以我才那么说
He can't stop me from working with you. I helped build this band,
他不能阻止我们共事 当初建乐队的时候有我一份功劳
it's as much my work as yours. Schlesinger!
我的功劳跟你们一样大 Schlesinger!
Not in the lobby!
别在大厅里闹!
Schlesinger! Wesley, please!
Schlesinger! Wesley 拜托!
Where the hell is Mr Schlesinger?
Schlesinger先生滚哪去了?
If you got your birth certificate, none of this would be happening.
如果你拿到出生证明 这些事就不会发生
When have I had time to do that? When have I been able to do that,
我哪有时间去拿? 我什么时候有时间去拿
when I haven't been working for you?
等我不再为你做事之后?
Come on, tell me, when?! When?!
得了 你说 什么时候?! 什么时候?!
Night after night I have been working for you.
我夜以继日地为你做事
Go now and get it for Christ's sake.
见鬼那你现在就去
Go down there, go to Wales, get the authorities to look up the records.
冷静下来 去威尔士 跟当局查记录
Is this is what it's about? A fucking birth certificate?
就这事? 一份该死的出生证明?
Yes! One fucking birth certificate?! Yes!
是! 一份该死的出生证明?! 是!
One fucking piece of paper!
一张破纸!
Don't do this in here, just shut your mouth!
别在这儿撒野 闭嘴!
So what if I can't find it?
那要是找不到呢?
What if there is no record? What then?
要是那边没记录? 到时候又怎么办?
They'll send me back to the US, is that it?
他们会遣送我回美国 是不是?
Nobody's talking about sending you back.
没人说要把你遣送回去
Oh, yes, they are!
才不 他们就是这个意思!
That's what they want to do, that's what they WILL do.
他们就是成心的 他们就是这么打算的
They'll arrest me as soon as I get off the boat!
我一下船他们就会逮捕我!
Calm down! That wouldn't happen.
冷静点! 不会的
Do you realise what they'll do to me?
你明白他们会怎样对我吗?
They will try me.
他们会审讯我
They'll probably execute me!
然后多半要处死我!
They will send me to the chair. They will! Wesley...
他们要让我坐电椅 他们会的! Wesley...
And all because I stole a piece of cake?
就因为我偷了块蛋糕?
Is that what Schlesinger wants,
这就是Schlesinger想要的是吗
all because of a fucking piece of cake?
就因为偷了块蛋糕?
I will never go back. Do you understand?
我再也回不来了 你明白吗?
I cannot go back.
回不来了
Gentlemen.
先生们
And ladies, of course...
当然 还有各位女士...
I thought I should inform you that Mr Holt is now in custody.
我觉得我应该告知你们Holt先生被拘留了
He's in prison?
他在监狱?
He's being detained at the Alien Registration Office,
他此刻被扣留在侨民注册所
where the authorities are showing a keen interest in him.
当局对他十分关注
I'll go down there first thing tomorrow.
明天一大早我就过去
Glad to meet you gentlemen at long last.
很高兴跟诸位先生见面
And ladies too, obviously.
当然 还有女士们
Mr Lester, could you step out here for a moment?
Lester先生 能借一步说话吗?
I asked just Mr Lester to come out here, Stanley.
我只说要见Lester先生 Stanley
So you did. Now, what you got to tell us, Nathan?
我知道 现在 你想说什么 Nathan?
I have received a message.
我收到一条消息
Another message from the Alien Registration Office?
也是从侨民注册所来的?
Not exactly.
不尽然
Not unless they're now running their operations from Buckingham Palace.
除非现在白金汉宫办公也归他们管了
I've received a message that next Friday,
我接到的消息说下周五
His Royal Highness the Prince of Wales will be coming to dine here for the first time,
威尔士亲王殿下会首次莅临本店用晚餐
with the express purpose of listening to the Louis Lester Band.
亲王殿下的目的是要听Louis Lester乐队的演出
His brother must have liked you, mustn't he?
他哥哥一定很喜欢你 是吧?
I do hope you will be here, Mr Lester,
我真的希望你能留在这儿 Lester先生
to entertain your future King.
好好招待你将来的国王
Brought me a present, have you?
你给我带了礼物 对吧?
I've brought several presents, from me and the boys.
带了很多份 还有小伙子们送的
Some cigars and of course some cakes and eclairs.
雪茄 当然还有蛋糕和小饼干
I hope you stole those from the kitchen.
真希望那些是你们去厨房♥偷出来的
We're going to find that birth certificate in Cardiff.
我们准备去卡迪夫找出生证明
Mr Donaldson is involved now and he has contacts at the Home Office.
Donaldson先生也加入了 而且他在内务部有熟人
Good.
真好
That's good.
好极了
I know what you're thinking.
我知道你在想什么
If I was so afraid about going back, why didn't I find it before?
要是那么怕被遣送回国 我之前怎么不早些去找?
I did mean to find it.
我本来是打算去的
It does exist, you know. You've got to believe me.
我跟你说 这是真的 你得信我
I do believe you.
我信你
Mr Holt is a British citizen. He has a birth certificate
Holt先生是英国公民 他有出生证明
which is lost, but there must be a record of it in Cardiff.
但弄丢了 但在卡迪夫一定还留有记录
We're going to produce that proof.
我们会出示证明的
Produce it by next Friday, by 9 o'clock in the evening,
只要在下周五晚上九点以前弄到证明
and naturally he will not be deported.
他自然就不会被遣送回国了
If he is a citizen, he has every right to stay here, of course.
如果他是合法公民 他绝对有权力继续待在这儿
And if it takes longer? It can't take longer.
要是需要更长的时间呢? 那就不行了
The deadline cannot be extended,
截止期限不能推迟
nor is there any other process of appeal.
貌似也没什么上诉程序可走
I won't discuss this matter in front of the press.
我不方便在媒体面前发表评论
I'm not here as a member of the press, Nathan,
我不代表媒体 Nathan
I'm here as the person who discovered the band.
我此刻作为发掘乐队的人
I think maybe it would be best if I deal with this, Stanley.
我觉得或许由我来处理才是最好的 Stanley
I'll get old Nathan to drop the charges against Wesley.
我会让老Nathan撤销对Wesley的控告的
And I am in touch with the authorities in Wales,
我正在跟威尔士当局联♥系♥
they'll be making a telephone call very shortly to the immigration authorities.
他们很快会给移♥民♥局打电♥话♥说这事了
Don't worry, everything's in hand.
别担心 一切在掌握之中
Are we ready, Stanley?
准备好了么 Stanley?
I think we're ready, Nathan.
我想是的 Nathan
You know what they say about the Prince.
你清楚大家对亲王的看法
What he likes today, the whole of London likes tomorrow.
他今天指东 整个伦敦明天都不会看着西
Well, that was the plan, wasn't it, somehow, to get him here.
好吧 这是计划好的 想方设法要他莅临
If it misfires, if he doesn't like them,
如果失败 如果不能讨得他欢心
if he walks out, well, half the diners will leave as well of course!
如果他站起来走了 哦 餐桌前一半的人也会走掉!
Joe. Joe, have you seen Louis? Has anybody seen Louis?
Joe Joe 看见Louis了吗? 有谁看见Louis了吗?
Go and have a look, would you?
去找找 好吗?
剧集 | 边缘之舞(2013) | 导航列表