剧集 | 边缘之舞(2013) | 导航列表
no doubt having bought your splendid new shoes
'别犹豫给自己买♥♥好看的新鞋子'
and maybe talking with a little bit of an American accent,
'可能还会带上点美国口音'
although after only a few days that would be quick.'
'虽然只去几天 但那不是什么难事'
Every time we got more success, I told myself
每次我们获得更多成功 我就告诉自己
it's not going to last, they're going to move on,
这不会持久 他们要走的更远
they're going to find something else they think is more...exciting,
他们会找到其他 他们认为更...激动人心的
and that's going to be OK,
那样也没关系
because we'll still be able to make a living, and I was ready for that.
因为我们依然能维持生计 并且我有心理准备
But I never thought, that I'd...
但我从没想过 我会...
That you'd be up for murder? Well, naturally you didn't.
卷入谋杀? 但你并没做过
Just because we didn't see it coming, doesn't mean it was inevitable.
我们没有预见的事 不代表不可避免
That they'd hang me?
他们会绞死我吗?
Don't you lose control, Louis!
你别失控 Louis!
Used to drive me mad how in control you were, but right now it would be really useful.
你以前镇定得让我发狂 但现在镇静点更好
That's easy for you to say.
站着说话不腰疼
Think I'm just here for the ride? Do the interview.
你觉得我在这只为了寻开心吗? 做访问
I just thought I'd put down a few thoughts about you working with Mr Masterson
'我想写下对你和Masterson先生一起工作的一些想法
and how exciting it could prove to be for you, and also how much fun,
'并且这对你而言多激动人心 多有趣'
because we all know how many parties he likes to hold.
'因为我们都知道他很爱办派对'
I can just imagine you dancing at the top of The Empire State Building
'我能想象你在帝国大厦顶楼跳舞'
and keeping half of Manhattan awake.
'并且让大半个曼哈顿城为之瞩目'
Just try to listen carefully to what he says and to feed him
'只要试着仔细听他说的话'
plenty of cheese, of course.
'当然还要给他吃很多芝士'
I know it's going to be a gloriously successful time for you.
'我知道这对你是一段光辉的成功岁月'
If only you can apply yourself.
'只要你能有用武之地'
And remember to get up in the morning, because I won't be there to badger you.'
'记住要早起 因为我不会在那儿吵你起床'
Blimey, do you remember the rain here?
啊呀 你记得这的那场雨吗?
It was like the end of the world!
就像世界末日!
Of course. You weren't here for the hailstorm,
当然 雹暴的时候你不在
that was incredible!
太不可思议了!
All right, I'm coming. I'm coming.
好了 我来了 我来了
Shhh.
嘘
What are you writing?
你在写什么?
I'm writing a letter to explain to Walter
我在写信给Walter
why I will not be going to America with him,
向他解释为什么我不和他一起去美国
but hiding away here with you, instead.
而藏在这和你们一起
Of course, I'm not going to send it just yet.
当然 我不会现在就寄
Because then he might know where you are!
因为那样他就会知道你在哪了!
Exactly, and nobody's going to know that. I like that...
就是这样 没有人会知道我在哪 我喜欢...
the idea of hiding away from all trouble.
躲避所有麻烦这个想法
Sometimes when I walk out into this garden,
有时 当我走入这个花♥园♥
I think I can just shut the door and live here.
我想我可以把门关了就住在里面
I've got everything I need, food,
我有所需的一切 食物
the occasional delightful companion would come in through the little door in the wall,
偶尔的欢乐陪伴会从墙上的小门里走进来
but I'd never need to go out again,
而我从不需再走出去
or be bothered by what's happening on the other side of the wall.
或者再为墙另一面所发生的事所烦扰
So, Louis will tell you what we have in mind,
Louis会把我们的计划告诉你们
and then I'm going to go into a little bit more detail.
之后我会再详细说明
I am locking up in ten minutes.
我十分钟后要锁门了
Goodness knows I've allowed you to stay so long,
天晓得我♥干♥嘛让你们待这么久
but I am now locking up. Thank you, Deirdre.
但我现在要锁门了 谢谢你 Deirdre
We're going to get a train,
我们要去坐火车
we're going to say that Carla and the rest of you are going to play in Paris,
我们会说 Carla和你们要去巴黎演出
there's no more work at the Imperial and you're going there,
帝国酒店工作结束了 你们要去那儿
and I'll be the one carrying most of the luggage.
我会拿着大部分行李
If I carry the luggage, they'll see a servant, not a bandleader.
若我拿行李 他们会当我是仆人 而非乐队领队
When we get to Calais, I'll disappear,
等我们到了Calais 我会消失
get a ship somewhere, as a merchant seaman.
找条船 扮作船员
Which is what it says on your passport.
就和你护照上写的一样
I know it sounds desperate, but it might just work.
我知道这听起来孤注一掷 但这或许可行
Any man of colour trying to get on a train by himself
任何有色人种试图自己上火车
is going to be questioned very closely at the moment.
现在都会受到严格询问
That's why I can't do it on my own.
这就是我没法自己走的原因
You'll never all manage to get on the boat-train at Victoria,
你们永远无法全部登上维多利亚的船列混乘
they'll stop you.
他们会阻止你
This is true, but I have a route. The train stops at Bromley,
是的 但我安排了一条路线 火车停在布罗姆利
or South Bromley to be exact, if we use a suburban station,
准确说是南布罗姆利 如果我们在郊区的车站登车
there will be fewer police, and no press hanging around.
车上警♥察♥会少点 还不会有记者
Except for me, I will travel with you to cover the concert,
除了我 我会跟你们一起上路 帮忙乐队掩护
I've picked up my passport especially.
我特意带上了我的护照
Won't that draw attention? You being there?
你在那里出现不会引起注意吗?
No, no, we have to make it look like it's a real booking as we go through customs,
不不 我们要让我们过海关的流程够真实
like Carla's about to make her Paris debut.
就像Carla真的要去巴黎首次登台一样
Yes, Carla? There's a problem,Louis.
Carla 怎么了? Louis 我有一个问题
Yes? I don't have a passport.
怎么了? 我没有护照
What? I don't have a passport. I've never been out of the country.
什么? 我没有护照 我从来没有出过国
Lavinia? Walter, I apologise for the intrusion,
Lavinia? Walter 很抱歉打扰你
but I just wanted to ask you something.
但我只想问你一些事情
I'm a little busy as you can see, we're leaving very shortly,
你看我现在有一点忙 我们很快就要出发了
the flight leaves at 8:30, so I hope you'll forgive me, if I continue doing this.
飞机8点半起飞 我希望你能谅解 我得收拾行李
Of course, Walter.
当然了 Walter
I just wanted to ask you why you've gone to the newspapers and offered a reward for Louis Lester's arrest?
我只想问你为什么登报悬赏逮捕Louis Lester?
I've always done my own packing.
我总是自己收拾东西
One of the little habits I've retained from my youth.
这是我小时候保留下来的一个小习惯
I like to know exactly where the things that matter to me are.
我想精确知道那些我需要的东西放在哪里
I offered the reward so that he would be apprehended quickly,
我给出悬赏是希望能迅速抓捕他归案
why else?
还会有什么原因?
He let us down, did he not?
他让我们失望了 不是吗?
After we encouraged him so much,
我们给了他这么多鼓励
in many places he would never have been able to mix in the way he did.
在很多方面的鼓励 是靠他自己永远达不到的方面
It turned out disastrously for him. It did not turn out well, no.
结果对他来说是毁灭性的 结果是不怎么好
And what about Julian?
那Julian怎么办?
Julian? Yes, I keep ringing him.
Julian? 没错 我一直打电♥话♥给他
Do you?
是吗?
Yes, I don't know where he is.
是的 我不知道他在哪里
He's not at his home. His sister rang here just now,
他不在家里 他的姐姐刚刚往这里打了个电♥话♥
she doesn't know where he is, either.
她也不知道他在哪里
Do you know where he is?
你知道他在哪里吗?
I don't, Walter, no.
Walter 我不知道
I need to find him in the next half hour.
我必须在接下来的半个小时内找到他
I'm sure I will.
我相信我会找到的
You're very fond of Julian, aren't you?
你非常喜欢Julian 不是吗?
I think he shows great promise, yes.
是的 我觉得他的潜力很大
Well, that's not what I meant, Walter.
我不是这个意思 Walter
Then you'll have to tell me what you mean, Lavinia.
那你就得告诉我你是什么意思了 Lavinia
Well, you have...
好吧 你对他...
strong feelings for him.
有很强烈的感情
You care about him deeply.
你打心底里关心他
I don't have a son.
我没有儿子
I come to this country and I find a boy who is so full of life...
我来到这个国家 发现了这个充满朝气的男孩
and who is not afraid.
还是一个不怕我的男孩
So many people are afraid of me, but he is not.
有那么多人都怕我 但他不怕
So I find this young man who is like a son to me,
所以我把这个年轻人看成是我的儿子
as maybe you have with Stanley Mitchell.
可能就像你对Stanley Mitchell的感情一样
You have a very powerful affection for Julian.
你对Julian有一种非常强烈的喜爱
It's the small objects which are most difficult to find
小件物品 最难找到
if anybody else packs my luggage.
如果别人替我收拾行李 就是这样
What are you trying to say to me, Lavinia?
你到底想跟我说什么 Lavinia?
Because I'm afraid you're going to have to say it more clearly.
恐怕你得说得再清楚一点
That your love for Julian could have led you to want to protect him
我想说 你对Julian的爱会让你有保护他的想法
at all costs.
不计代价地
I would like to think it's natural to protect the ones we care for.
我倒是觉得想要保护我们关心的人是非常自然的一件事
It's not always possible, of course.
当然 这并不一定总能行得通
Walter, is there something you can do for Louis Lester,
Walter 你还能为Louis Lester做些什么吗?
even at this late stage?
就算是在这最后的时刻?
I can't imagine what that would be.
我想不出来还有什么能做
Mr Masterson's suite...
Masterson先生的套房♥
Could that be... Could that be him?
那会是... 那会是他吗?
A call, sir.
您有电♥话♥ 先生
Yes?
你好?
剧集 | 边缘之舞(2013) | 导航列表