剧集 | 边缘之舞(2013) | 导航列表
Exciting but pointless.
激动 但却毫无意义
Not pointless. It had a point. Which was what?!
当然有意义 是什么?
It embarrassed the hell out of them. They'll be talking about it for weeks.
让他们尴尬到家了 这事要谈论好几周
And of course, if they knew about you two as well...
当然 如果他们知道了你们俩的事...
They'd wake up in the middle of the night, screaming.
他们睡到半夜都能惊叫着吓起来
I need alcohol really badly! Yes.
我现在就想喝上几口 好
Do you think they'll make an official complaint to Mr Wax?
你觉得他们会不会向Wax先提出正式的投诉?
Try and get you dismissed? Who knows? I doubt it.
要他解雇你? 谁知道呢 我看未必
It's difficult for them, though, isn't it?
对他们来说可不容啊 不是吗?
They don't want to make themselves look foolish
他们也不想让自己出丑
and of course, being German...
当然 作为德国人...
Oh, my God! I forgot!
天呐! 我忘记了!
What? What is it?
什么? 怎么了?
I forgot all about it! Eric gave me strict instructions.
我忘的一干二净了! Eric千叮万嘱的
I was meant to ask them about Herr Pfenninger and his machines,
我本打算问他们知不知道关Pfenninger先生和他的机器的
the orchestra without music.
'无人乐队'
Eric wants to know if he's coming over, to make a big thing about it,
Eric 想知道他是不是要来 举办一次大型演出
the first electric concert in London!I forgot, bloody hell!
伦敦的首次电子音乐会! 我竟然忘了! 该死!
You'll never be forgiven!
你永远都不会得到原谅的
He's waiting right now in the office for my report!
他现在在办公室等我的消息!
I told him I'd phone him immediately when I found out.
我告诉他我一有消息就会马上给他打电♥话♥的
He's waiting in the office? Yes.
他在办公室等着? 是
Let's go and tell him about tonight.
我们去告诉他今晚的事
Well, I can't tell him I forgot, can I?
我不能告诉他我忘了 我说不出口
I've got to see this...Eric.
我一定得去会会这位 ...Eric
Somebody that makes you nervous,I've got to meet this person!
能让你紧张的人 我一定去见见是何方神圣!
He absolutely does not make me nervous!
他一点也没有让我紧张!
You think I'm frightened of Eric? Yes.
你觉得我害怕Eric? 是
That is absolutely not true.
绝对没这回事
Well, we'll soon see. Let's go!
我们一会就知道了 走吧
Stanley.
Stanley
I love you.
我爱你
Pamela? Yes, you did hear right.
Pamela? 是 你没听错
You thought you'd never hear me say that.
你以为你永远不会听到我说这句话
No, why do you think that? Because it's true.
不 你为什么会这样想? 因为这是事实
Because I never thought I'd hear myself say it either.
因为我也不相信我会说出这句话
But I love you.
但是 我爱你
Must have been your conducting tonight, mustn't it?!
一定是因为你今天当指挥了 不是吗?
Didn't realise it was that good!
我没意识到我有那么好!
I have no idea of course how long it will last,
我不知道能持续多长时间
because you know me, Stanley, what a trivial person I am.
你了解我的 Stanley 我是一个轻浮的人
No, you're not. Don't be silly, we both know.
不 你不是 别傻了 我们心里都明白
Maybe that makes two of us, then.
也许我俩就是这样的人
And we also know that you don't love me.
但是我们又都清楚 你不爱我
Pamela... Shhh!
Pamela... 别说!
Don't say anything. Not just yet. I know I'm right.
什么都别说 现在别说 我知道我是对的
But for some reason I don't mind at the moment, because maybe I think
但是现在我一点都不介意 大概是因为我认为
I can make you love me.
我能让你爱上我
Come on, you two! Eric is waiting!
快点 你们两个! Eric 在等着呢!
What are they all doing here so late?
为什么他们这么晚了都还在这里?
The Embassy's complained immediately, obviously!
看来大使♥馆♥立刻就去投诉了!
Talk about news travelling fast.
都说坏事传千里
That's why you did it, isn't it, Stanley, to impress her?
这就是你要做的事 Stanley 让她惊讶?
Maybe a little. Doesn't seem like they're that impressed, though!
有点吧 但他们的样子一点都不惊讶啊!
Did the embassy phone ahead already?
大使♥馆♥已经打电♥话♥来了?
Mr Wax, I can explain everything.
Wax先生 我想我能够解释
This isn't anything about the embassy, Stanley.
不是大使♥馆♥的事 Stanley
I need to talk to you, Louis.
我需要和你谈谈 Louis
Jessie is dead.
Jessie 死了
Oh, my God.
噢 天啊
I'm so sorry, Stanley, she was a fine artist.
我很抱歉 Stanley 她是一位出色的艺术家
Such a fine artist.
多么优秀的艺术家啊
It's so sad! She was so young!
太悲伤了! 她还那么年轻!
I was just about to leave the hotel for the theatre,
我正准备离开酒店去剧场
Mr Schlesinger came running into my suite and told me the news.
Schlesinger先生跑到我的房♥间 告诉我这个消息
We tried to phone you at the embassy, Stanley.
我们给大使♥馆♥打过电♥话♥想要找到你 Stanley
We didn't know where you were, Louis.
我们不知道你在哪 Louis
What happened?
发生了什么?
She had a seizure, the poor child.
那个可怜的孩子突然就走了
They were just trying to get her on her feet.
他们一直努力让她好起来
She just collapsed and died in their arms.
她在他们的怀里倒下然后就走了
剧集 | 边缘之舞(2013) | 导航列表