剧集 | 边缘之舞(2013) | 导航列表
Thank you so much. This is tremendous.
真是太感谢了 真好
It has an amazing telephoto lens and a totally new high-speed shutter.
它有绝佳的长焦镜头和全新的高速快门
And it allows you to take pictures really quickly, as many as you want.
用它拍照特别快速 想拍多少拍多少
Louis had to move.
Louis被迫转移了
What? I told him!
什么? 我跟他说过了!
He had to, the police turned up.
他不得不走 有警♥察♥
Where is he now?
他现在在哪儿?
I think if we start by putting this all up around the walls,
我看我们先把这个都整理到墙面上
so we can see the magazine at a glance!
这样我们一眼就能看到杂♥志♥!
One can do without chairs, but not notice boards!
没有椅子可以 没有布告板可不行!
It's like this morning never happened at all.
早上的事好像从来没有发生过一样
Yes.
是啊
I don't think we should involve him any further.
我认为我们不能再让他搀和进来了
I left Louis with Pamela.
我走的时候Louis跟Pamela在一起
Pamela?! Well, what was she doing there?
Pamela?! 她在那儿干嘛?
I couldn't stop her coming, she said they might go to that club,
我也拦不住她 她说他们可能回去那个俱乐部
you know, the one you first found Louis in.
那个你最初发现Louis的俱乐部
Put those there and let's go and get the big one.
把那些放那儿吧 我们走 再去搬那个大的
I'm going to go home in a moment
我一会儿就回家
because that's where Pamela will be able to contact me.
因为Pamela能在那儿联♥系♥上我
Yes, they need to be able to find us.
对 他们要能找到我们才行
He's offered a reward you know, right now people are reading about it.
他登了悬赏 现在人们正读着呢
So we don't have long.
我们时间不多
It's the first time
这还是第一回
i've found myself wishing something terrible had happened in the news, an airship crash,
我发现自己希望看到新闻里出现像飞机失事之类的惨事
just so his reward doesn't get much space in the paper.
只有那样他的悬赏才不会拿到很大的版面
I've got to find out.
我得去弄个清楚
For Christ sake, Eric!
靠 Eric!
Good. Er, Sarah, could you help us with these boards please?
好的 Sarah 你能不能帮我们弄这些公告板呢?
They're going to go all around the room.
房♥间里的每个地方都要有
Good position, is it?
版面不错嗬?
What? The reward? Has it got a good position?
什么? 悬赏通知? 版面还不错吧?
Yes, I think you can call it that.
当然 这程度称得上是好版面
Do you think it will work, Stanley? I'm sure it will.
你觉得悬赏会有用吗 Stanley? 肯定有用
So am I. Now come up and chair your first editorial meeting.
我想也是 上来主持你的首次编辑会议吧
Mr Donaldson? Nathan, this must be terrible for you,
Donaldson先生? Nathan 你肯定也不好受吧
all these rumours about what's happening to the hotel.
关于酒店事件的流言四起
Unless something extraordinary happens the Bertram Brothers are going to sell the place,
不出意外的话 Bertram兄弟会把这酒店卖♥♥掉
and it's going to be demolished, and an office block put up.
拆了酒店盖办公楼
Knocked down for an office block, the final insult!
拆了盖办公楼 耻辱到家!
So it really is the last days of the place? Yes.
所以说这酒店也没剩几天了? 是
Well, you never know, Nathan,
但是你也说不准 Nathan
something extraordinary might happen. Like what?
万一有意外之喜呢 打个比方说?
Another buyer will ride to the rescue!
另有买♥♥家刀下留房♥!
No, not even Mr Masterson would want this old pile.
不会的 连Masterson先生都不想管这老房♥子
We'll see. The man is very unpredictable.
等着瞧吧 鹿死谁手犹未可知
While I am the complete opposite, of course.
虽然肯定不是我
Take a seat. I have information about the whereabouts of Louis Lester,
请坐 我有那个乐队队长Louis Lester去向的线索
the band leader. Oh, yes?
是吗?
I didn't know whether to go to the newspapers or come here first.
我不知道是先去报社还是先来这儿
You made the right decision.
你来这儿来对了
I followed Mr Lester to the offices of the magazine Music Express.
我跟踪Lester先生 他去了音乐速递杂♥志♥的办公室
Well, you're not going to get ?10,000 for that. No?
凭这点线索你可拿不到十万英镑 不够吗?
I saw him go inside.
我看见他走进去了
You're still not going to get ?10,000 for that.
凭这个你也拿不到十万英镑
I bet that's better information than anybody else has given you!
我敢说没人比我提供的线索更有用
We've visited those offices, there's nobody there.
我们已经搜过那些办公室了 他不在那儿
They're helping him though, aren't they? They must be.
他们是不是在帮他? 他们肯定帮他
We've visited all of Mr Lester's friends -
我们搜查了Lester先生所有的朋友
and we will continue to do so.
而且我们会继续搜查
Mind that bag, Bernard, there are fragile things in there!
小心那包 Bernard 里面的东西容易碎
You'd better wait there, we don't want to give them too much of a surprise, do we?
你最好在那儿等着 咱们也不想吓着他们 是吧?
Is Deirdre here?
Deirdre在吗?
I have a visitor for you.
我带个人来见你
You've bought Louis here?! Yes I have. May we come in?
你把Louis带到这儿了?! 对 我们能进去么?
Hello, Deirdre.
你好 Deirdre
You can't be here long, Louis, not long at all!
你不能在这儿久留 Louis 千万不要久留!
We won't be long, I just need to make a telephone call,
我们不会呆久的 我只是需要打个电♥话♥
may I use your office? Yes.
我可以借用你的办公室么? 可以
What's happened to you, Louis?
发生了什么事 Louis?
Why are they saying these things about you and Jessie Taylor?
怎么会有关于你跟Jessie Taylor那些传闻?
Why do you think?
你说怎么会有?
What do you mean? -They think I must have done it.
你什么意思? 他们认定是我犯的案
This won't take a moment.
马上就好
Yes? Darling, it's me. There you are!
喂? 亲爱的 是我 是你啊!
I've been looking for you.
我一直在找你
I just had to pop out. But where are you now?
我就刚刚有事出去一会儿 可是你现在哪儿
I just had to do a little shopping,
我只是去买♥♥点东西
I've just been to Swan & Edgar, I'm coming home.
我刚刚在Swan & Edgar 我马上就回去
But I need you here! You said you wouldn't leave me.
我需要你在我身边! 你说过你不会离开我的
And I've got so much to arrange before tonight.
今晚离开之前我还有那么多事要安排好
I'll be home very soon, darling. Promise?
我马上就到家了 亲爱的 你保证?
I promise.
我保证
I went to the hotel, to say some proper farewells
我去了酒店 想跟大家好好告别
but everybody was so busy and so depressed - it was very upsetting!
可是所有人都那么忙那么沮丧 真扫兴!
It must have been, concentrate on getting everything packed,
真是特别扫兴 好好整理行李吧
darling, making sure you've got everything you want to take.
亲爱的 确认一下你已经把你想带的都带上了
You've got to be ready for when Mr Masterson comes to pick you up
等Masterson先生来接你的时候你得准备好
because you can't keep him waiting.
因为你不能让他等你啊
I'll be ready, be more than ready to assist Walter -
我会准备好 好的不能再好地去给Walter打下手
to help him buy all sorts of things! From now on,
去帮他买♥♥所有的东西! 从现在起
I'm going to do everything he says. That's good, darling.
我就对他唯命是从 那也好 亲爱的
I'll see you very soon. Come quickly!
我马上就能见到你了 快点回来!
Why did you lie to him about where you were?
你为什么撒谎骗他你的行踪?
Why do you think?
你说呢?
Because he's the most indiscreet person in London.
因为他是伦敦最不谨慎的人
You'd rather I'd told him, would you?
你想让我告诉他 是吗?
What do you know about your brother and Jessie?
你弟弟和Jessie的事儿你知道多少?
What are you trying to say?
你想说什么?
I'm saying, what happened between Julian and Jessie?
我是说 Julian和Jessie之间发生了什么?
My brother didn't kill Jessie Taylor, if that's what you mean,
我弟弟没有杀Jessie Taylor 如果你是这个意思的话
of course he didn't.
当然不是他
If you think that's the reason I'm here, out of guilt,
如果你觉得我是因为Julian袭击了Jessie
because Julian attacked Jessie, then you are quite wrong.
我出于负罪感才来的 那你就大错特错了
Then why are you here? Because neither did you, attack Jessie.
那你为什么在这儿? 因为袭击Jessie的也不是你
And naturally, I don't want to see you swing for it, is that so strange?
我自然也不想看你为此受绞刑 很奇怪吗?
We have spent rather a lot of time with you and the band after all, haven't we?
毕竟我们也同你和乐队共度了不少的时光不是么?
Oh, don't make a mess, please, dear,
噢 别弄乱了 亲爱的
this house always seems to get untidy.
这个家似乎就没有整齐的一天
I won't make a mess, Mummy. You know I'm going off tonight?
我不会弄乱的 妈妈 我今晚不是要走了么?
Yes, yes and I'm sure it'll be thrilling working for Mr Masterson,
是哦 能为Masterson先生工作肯定很令人兴奋
he's such a capable man.
他那么有本事
There are so few capable men nowadays.
如今也有本事的人太少了
When he arrives, we'll say a proper goodbye.
等他到了咱们再正式道个别
This house is full of guns, isn't it?
家里到处都是枪 是不是?
Stanley, your desk has arrived.
Stanley 你的办公桌到了
So I see.
我看到了
Do you think he's trying to bribe us all?
你觉得他这是想拉拢我们么?
If he is, he's left me out.
如果是的话他可把我漏了
It seems to be working, doesn't it?
看来是挺有效啊 是不是?
I've got to go, Rosie. Tell him I've gone to talk to the police,
我得走了 Rosie 就跟他说我去找警♥察♥说情
to let me have a few minutes with Louis after he's arrested.
让我在Louis被捕后跟他见一面
Where are you really going?
你其实是去哪儿?
Eric! I think I should come too.
Eric! 我觉得我也应该去
You don't know where I'm going. I have a fair idea.
你都不知道我要去哪儿 我相当知道
You're going to help Louis move somewhere.
你要去帮Louis转移
How did you do that anyway? You were just showing him your diagrams.
你是怎么做到的? 你刚刚还正给他看你的图纸
He's still looking at the diagrams, probably showing them to the police now.
他还在看图纸 可能正让警♥察♥看看呢
You've got to go back, we can't both disappear!
你得回去 咱们不能都不在!
If it looks odd I can't help it!
就算这样很诡异我也无能为力
剧集 | 边缘之舞(2013) | 导航列表