剧集 | 边缘之舞(2013) | 导航列表
and then you can try to reach a port,but just promise me
然后找机会去港口 但你得答应我
you won't be stupid and try to leave.
你千万不要发傻自己就走了
Mr Masterson!
Mr Masterson!
Is there anything I can get you, sir?
需要我帮什么忙吗 先生?
No, no, quite unnecessary. Please carry on.
不不 不用 继续工作吧
You're here even earlier than I am.
你来的比我还早
Well, it's a big day, signing of the agreement,
今天不是大日子么 要签约
so I thought I should be early.
所以我想还是早点来好
Days don't get much bigger than this do they,
没有比今天更重要的日子了
well not for me, anyway!
其实跟我没多大关系了
Nor for me, after the signing I'm leaving the country with Mr Luscombe.
我也一样 签完合约 我就要和Luscombe离开这个国家
You're going today, sir?
您今天就要走么 先生?
Indeed, it's a very interesting trip in prospect,
对的 那将是一段有趣的旅程
we're flying to Cherbourg tonight, then crossing to New York
我们飞去法国瑟堡 然后乘坐一艘全新的客轮
on a brand new liner, which is kind of appropriate, don't you think?
漂洋过海去到纽约 很惬意 对不对?
How all new ventures should begin.
新的冒险之旅就要开始了
I don't think I should take too many clothes,
我感觉不该带这么多衣服
because I will get a whole new wardrobe when I'm out there, won't I?
一到那边我就要置办新行头了 是不是?
I don't think you'll need a whole new wardrobe, darling.
我看你用不上新行头的 亲爱的
I'll need some very serious shoes,especially,
我尤其需要几双非常正式的皮鞋
so that when people look at me
这样当别人看到我时
they'll say, "My word,that young man is someone!"
他们会说 '我的天 这个小伙子一定是个人物'
I'm sure they'll find you some extremely serious shoes.
他们一定会给你找几双好鞋的
Oh God, darling!
对不起 亲爱的!
A day of goodbyes, what a terrible prospect.
诀别之日 有什么好期待的
I'll cry so much.
我会为此伤心落泪的
And I will miss you so much!
我也会想念你的
You will do most of your goodbyes on the telephone, won't you?
你还是打电♥话♥给我告别吧 好吗?
That way you won't get delayed.
这样就不会耽搁正事
Marvellous idea, that'll be so much easier!
好主意 这样告别会容易很多
Then I can just say - This goodbye has gone on long enough,
到时候我就只要说 此一别不知何年才能再相见
so goodbye!
再会了!
You'll be here?
你会在 是不是?
Of course I'll be here, nearly all the time.
当然 我会的 我会一直都在
You'll stay close by me?
你会一直陪在我身边?
Really close?
半步不离?
I'll stick very close.
我会一直陪伴你
Almost all the time.
片刻不离
Is her Ladyship in? Yes, sir.
夫人在吗? 在的 先生
Stanley, good morning!
Stanley 早上好啊!
We've all decided to have a final cup of tea together.
我们已经决定一起喝最后一杯茶了
A final cup of tea?
最后一杯茶?
Yes, the old hotel is going up in smoke, apparently.
对的 很显然 老酒店马上就要灰飞烟灭了
We're giving up our apartments here,
我们要搬走
it's very definitely time to move on, we've all agreed on that.
是时候该向前看了 我们已经达成一致
Ladies.
女士们
They've been here for absolute ages.
她们在这里已经有些年月了
And when one thinks back to the great things that have happened,
当我回顾往事 想起那些曾在这里表演的优秀艺术家们
to the wonderful artists who played here!
想起他们的演出得到的欣赏和褒扬
I thought those days were coming back, when the Prince of Wales
我一度以为往昔重现 就像那当年威尔士亲王
came here to listen to The Louis Lester band play.
亲临观赏Louis Lester乐队登台献艺的旧时光
But a fight among musicians, a fatal stabbing, a girl singer dies -
音乐家之间的争斗 致命的一刀 年轻的女歌♥者殒命于此
and, well, it's the end of the place.
这 也意味着这方净土的终结
Was there a fight amongst musicians?
这里真的发生了争斗么?
Well that's what the police seem to believe.
反正警♥察♥是这样认为的
Mr Lester does appear to be the culprit, does he not?
Lester先生已经被当成嫌疑犯了 不是么?
Which is tremendously sad of course,
这真是莫大的悲哀
but until the court has pronounced, we certainly mustn't.
但在法庭宣判他有罪之前 我们尚不必视他为罪人
Guilty! Guilty! Guilty!
有罪! 有罪! 有罪!
So dark in here.
这里好暗
It looks like there might be a thunderstorm.
似乎是暴风雨的前奏
We must get to work, mustn't we,Stanley? Mr Masterson awaits!
咱们得去工作了 是吧? Masterson还在等着呢!
You can come in my car.
坐我车去吧
We have to go already?!
现在就要走了么?!
Yes.Have to be early on our first day.
对的 第一天不能迟到
Here he comes now!
他来了!
I told him to bring the car round to the back,
我告诉他把车开到后面来
but there's so many taxis out front,everybody's trying to get away.
因为前面出租车太多了 大家都赶着要走了
What is it, Stanley?
怎么了?
What are you doing that for?
你把挡板摇起来干嘛?
I have no secrets in front of Pardoe.
咱们不必避着Pardoe说话
I want you to consider something.
我想告诉你个事情
What is that?
什么事?
That Louis isn't guilty.
Louis是清白的
Well, of course, one hopes that might be the case,
嗯 当然 我也希望如此
but the evidence is rather damming.
但铁证如山
There is no evidence. Of course there isn't.
哪里有什么铁证 肯定没有
But we need a little time.
但我们需要一点时间洗刷冤屈
We? What do you mean we?
'我们'? '我们'是什么意思?
Well, he needs somewhere to go while things calm down.
在真♥相♥大白之前 他需要一个藏身之所
I wondered if you could help?
你愿意帮个忙么?
If I could help? If we could use your house in the country for a couple of days?
我帮忙? 能暂借你在乡下的房♥子几日么?
No-one will look for him there.
没人会到那里搜寻的
Pardoe, stop the car.
Pardoe 快停车
I'm amazed you should ask,
我太震惊了 你竟然要我帮这种忙
when the police are out there looking for him right this moment!
现在满城的警♥察♥都在通缉他
I don't know why you're amazed,we encouraged the band.
我不理解你为何会震惊 是我们促成了乐队的成功
I don't see how that changes anything.
这是两码事
I'm stunned you should ask ME,Stanley, truly stunned.
我震惊的是你竟然来找我 真的 难以置信
But I am asking you, because I know,in a way, you will understand,
但我现在就是来找你了 因为我知道 你能理解我
and want to do something.
而且你会出手相助
Just for two days?
就两天如何?
We use your house, you could say you knew nothing about it,
我们躲在那房♥子里 你就说你对此毫不知情
after all I've been to the house,I could have suggested it to Louis
因为我到过你的房♥子 是我向Louis提议的
there's the stable block.
这是个稳妥的说辞
There was a knifing in the hotel and a girl died.
酒店发生了谋杀 一个女孩香消玉殒
Louis is a very intelligent man, of course, but we must not be blinded.
Louis是个聪明人 所以我们千万不能被他蒙蔽
This was always the likely outcome,a negro band in this hotel,
酒店里的黑人乐队 总是这样的下场
a fight, a stabbing.
争执 血刃
Do you really believe that, Lavinia?
你不是真的相信吧 Lavinia?
Yes, I do.
我相信
What if Mr Masterson's involved?
要是这事Masterson也有份儿呢?
What if he's protecting Julian?
若他是在保护Julian呢?
That's impossible, quite impossible.And you know that.
那不可能 简直是天方夜谭 你心知肚明
Do I? I thought it was impossible, but maybe it isn't.
是么? 我也不敢相信 但若真♥相♥当真如此呢?
Stanley, if you're helping Louis...
Stanley 你要包庇Louis的话...
I didn't say that,I didn't say I was.
我可没那么说 我没有包庇他
you could go to prison for a long time.
你下半辈子要在监狱里的
I know that, Lavinia.
我知道 Lavinia
Are you helping him?
你正在帮他躲藏吗?
No, I'm not. Not yet.
不 还没有
I'm going to be the proprietor of the magazine
我马上就要成为这家杂♥志♥社的老板
and this is our first day, and I was really looking forward to it,
这是我们第一天共事 我本来很期待
us working together, and you bring me this!
我们一起合作 这一切都是拜你所赐!
What do I bring you, Lavinia?
Lavinia 我做了什么?
You bring me chaos.
你搞砸了我的生活
God knows I've had enough of that in my life, with what happened with my sons.
自从我儿子出事后 我的生活就已经够乱了
I know that Lavinia, of course.
我明白 Lavinia
For a moment I thought it had stopped...
有那么一刻 我以为生活要步回正轨...
and now this!
但事实呢!
I don't know what you thought you were doing.
我很怀疑你知不知道自己做了什么
You've ruined everything,
你毁掉了一切
you've ruined our day.
你毁掉了我们的生活
Lavinia!
Lavinia!
Lavinia!
Lavinia!
What do you think you are doing?
你在这儿干嘛?
Looking for Carla. I'm doing an article on the break-up of the band.
我在找Carla 我要写一篇关于乐队解散的稿子
Are you indeed?! Yes.
真的吗?! 当然
Do you think anyone wants to read that now?
你觉得当下会有人想看吗?
Maybe, we'll see. Do you know where she is?
走着瞧吧 你知道她在哪儿吗?
剧集 | 边缘之舞(2013) | 导航列表