剧集 | 边缘之舞(2013) | 导航列表
I mean, I knew you must have made it out of England.
我的意思是 我知道你肯定成功离开了英国
Did you read about Julian?
看到Julian的消息了吗?
I did, just a few lines.
看到了 寥寥数行
Best we don't talk about that.
我们还是不要再说这件事了
Right, OK.
行 没问题
I have to be quick.
马上就要挂电♥话♥了
Eh? Oh, blimey, I can't hear you.
什么? 哎 我听不清
I said I have to be quick. This is costing a fortune, but I have to know,
我说我快要挂电♥话♥了 这得不少电♥话♥费 但我 必须知道
what are you doing back at the Imperial?
你又去帝国酒店做什么?
I called the magazine and they said you were there.
我打电♥话♥到杂♥志♥社 被告知你去了帝国酒店
Ah, yes, yes. It's my first night back.
是是 这是我回来后第一次来这里
None of us have been here for several months.
我们没哪个人成年累月地往这里来
So it didn't close? The old place is still there?
这么说还没倒闭? 老地方还在?
Just about.
也差不多了
It's sort of hanging on,
算是苦苦撑着吧
week by week, getting ever shabbier.
能撑一周是一周 日渐破败
It's very like it was before we ever met,
还好像是我们第一次见面时的样子
the old dowagers sitting in their corners,
上了年纪的贵妇们坐在角落里
maybe even the Masons have crawled their way back.
甚至还有共济会的会员们也又过来了
Oh, and if I look across the lobby now,
对了 如果现在放眼大厅的话
there's Lady Cremone coming down for dinner.
Cremone夫人正下楼准备就餐
Now, she and I, well...
现在 她和我 呃...
Are not quite what you were before?
和以前关系不大一样了?
That's right.
没错
Ooh!
哦!
You'll never guess.
你如何都猜不到
This is good
这还不错
Jack Paynton is about to play.
Jack Paynton就要上场了
Jack Paynton?
Jack Paynton?
He's not back there playing, is he?
他不是真要再在那儿演出吧?
It really is as if we were never there.
真的好像我们从未去过那里
Not quite, my friend.
此言差矣 我的朋友
Twice a week, for a short while,
每周两次 都会有那么一小段时间
before Jack Paynton plays,
在Jack Paynton演奏之前
just as the dowagers are tucking in to their salmon mousse...
在贵妇人们享受她们的鲑鱼慕斯之时
..this happens...
...台上便是这番光景...
剧集 | 边缘之舞(2013) | 导航列表