剧集 | 边缘之舞(2013) | 导航列表
They absolutely love your music.
他们真的爱你的音乐
And so do I.
我也是
What on earth is that?
到底怎么回事儿?
It could be another earthquake!
可能又是一场地震!
Don't laugh, there was an earthquake in London last year.
别笑 去年伦敦就有一场地震
It was quite bad, actually!
后果真的很糟糕!
What an incredible storm.
这场暴风真不可思议
We have to go out in that!
我们要到雨中去!
We can't let the chance go, we'd never forgive ourselves! Come on!
机不可失 不然我们永远不能原谅自己! 来吧!
Whoa. It feels amazing! Come on, everybody!
感觉太好了! 来吧 大家一起来!
My dear brother, always so quiet and well behaved!
我亲爱的弟弟 一直都很安静 举止得体!
Come on, Your Royal Highness! You must come too!
来啊 殿下! 你一定要来!
Yes, come on! Please, come, come!
对 来吧! 请 快来 快来!
Why not? He's right!
为什么不去呢? 他说得对!
It's not the sort of thing one gets the chance to do every day!
做这样的事可不是每天都有机会的
There you are. Royalty in a hailstorm!
你们看 皇族在冰雹雪中!
It's amazing being here tonight, isn't it?!
今晚太美妙了 不是吗?!
Come on, Arthur, you're next!
来吧 Arthur 下一个到你!
Last chance to be young.
年轻最后一回
What's the matter?
怎么了?
It's just a little strange being watched by all of them.
只是被他们盯着感觉有点儿奇怪
It's just a little strange being watched by all of them.
就是这些照片上的人一直看着 有点怪怪的
Well, I could take them all down.
我可以都拿下来的
No, you don't, they're my photographs, remember!
不不 别忘了这些都是我照的!
On second thoughts, I can easily cope with them.
再说 我会习惯的
For God's sake, stop fussing. I will survive, don't worry!
苍天呐 别大惊小怪的 我不会死的 别担心!
Why don't you sing for us, Jessie?
你为什么不唱一首呢 Jessie?
Yes, that would warm us up!
对呀 这样我们就能暖和起来了!
Sing like this?
就这样唱?
Yes, please. That would be nice.
是的 就这样 这样很好
Especially as Mr Lester has deserted us.
尤其是在Lester先生抛弃我们之后
Well, of course, Your Royal Highness.
当然可以 殿下
Jessie!
Jessie!
It's in the shops now! Have you seen it?
都开卖♥♥了! 看到没?
And you bought so many of them, Mr Luscombe!
你还带了这么多来 Luscombe先生!
I just thought I'd help it along a little!
我只是尽点微薄之力罢了!
Not that it'll need it, of course. Now, will you come for a spin?
当然现在没必要 现在 你想兜两圈吗?
Don't laugh,
别笑我
but I've being imagining for a long time
我可巴巴的幻想这样的场景好久了
playing your record for the first time in this spot, with you sitting opposite me.
在这里与你面对面坐一起 听着你的唱片
Why would I laugh? I'd never laugh at that.
我为什么要笑? 我绝对不会嘲笑你的
Good. Then don't laugh at this either. You have to say yes!
很好 那也别嘲笑这个 你必须得答应!
That car is a present, I bought it for you.
那车是我送你的礼物
Mr Luscombe! You didn't...?
Mr Luscombe! 你不必这样...?
But I can't drive!
但是我不会开!
I'll teach you. And Louis can use it too.
我会教你的 Louis也能开
Say you'll keep it. Please, say yes.
收下吧 求你了 快收下
Yes!
好的!
I like this edition. I had a feeling about this Louis Lester Band.
我喜欢这一版 Louis Lester乐队还是挺有感觉的
I always said put them on the cover, didn't I?
我老说要让他们上封面 是不是?
I knew they'd become a big news story.
我早就知道他们很有新闻价值
And now coming directly from the Imperial Hotel London for the first time ever on the wireless,
现在 首次通过无线电广播从伦敦帝国酒店为您直播
we are delighted to present the Louis Lester Band!
很高兴有请 Louis Lester乐队!
One, two, one, two, three, four.
1, 2, 1, 2, 3, 4
What do you think, Mum? You think she can sing?
你觉得怎么样 妈妈? 你觉得她唱得怎么样?
Very nice, dear.
非常动听 亲爱的
They always manage to find such good new singers on the wireless, don't they?
他们总能找到些出色的新人上广播 不是吗?
When they listen to me, they do!
只要他们听我的 他们就能找到!
I've tried everything to get this band on the wireless.
我可是想方设法要让这个乐队上无线电的
Of course, dear. But they do know best in the end, don't they?
当然了 亲爱的 但决定权还是在他们手上 不是吗?
William, stay for this, she's such a good young singer.
William 听完这首再走 她真是个出色的歌♥手
Take a seat please, and listen.
坐下来吧 好好欣赏
Bravo!
太棒了!
Bravo!
棒极了!
Ladies. Are you about to leave the hotel for the day?
女士们 你们今天要出去?
Yes, Mr Schlesinger.
是的 Schlesinger先生
Well, if you wish to, and only if you wish it,
如果你们想 只有你们想
you may use the front entrance from now on.
你们从现在起可以从大门出去
Miss Taylor! Miss Taylor!
Taylor小姐! Taylor小姐!
Can I have your autograph too, please, Miss Taylor?
我也能拍张照吗 求你了 Taylor小姐?
Make it out to Julian.
给Julian的
I was jealous of all these people wanting your signature.
我只是嫉妒这些要你签名的人
Didn't I tell you this would happen?
我是不是告诉过你 会有这样的一天?
Now will you come to lunch with me?
现在 愿意和我共进午餐吗?
And let's talk about movies and the possibilities for you there,
我们就聊聊电影 看看你有没有机会也参与其中
because I've been hearing some interesting things.
因为我听到些有趣的传闻
Mr Schlesinger?
Schlesinger先生?
Nathan. It's time you started calling me Nathan, Mr Lester.
叫我Nathan 是时候叫我Nathan了 Lester先生
Of course, and er, do call me Louis, Nathan.
当然 你叫我Louis好了 Nathan
I've just been reading another article about you, Louis.
我刚读到一篇有关你的文章 Louis
This time in The Melody Maker.
这次登在了《旋律制♥造♥者》上
I'm going to lose count of how many there've been. I'm not.
我都数不清了有多少 我也是
I have some good news for you.
我有些好消息
You've received another Royal summons, from the Prince of Wales.
你又一次得到皇室召见 威尔士王子
And it is a rather surprising invitation, Louis.
这次邀请真让人惊喜 Louis
It is to play at an RAF dinner,
这次是为皇家空军聚餐的演出
which he's attending in his role as Air Marshal.
他以空军中将的身份参加
He's a bit of a pilot, you know, bit of a flyer.
他算是个飞行员 你懂得 那种飞行家
I just wish I could come.
我希望我也能去
Jessie! Excuse me! Jessie!
Jessie! 不好意思! Jessie!
Jessie!
Jessie!
Interesting news. The Prince of Wales wants us to play again!
好消息啊 威尔士王子又想让我们去演出!
That's nice.
很好啊
That's nice? That's all?
很好? 就这样?
Yes, well, he liked us before, so he'll like us again, won't he?
是啊 他以前挺喜欢我们的 现在还是挺喜欢 对吧?
Jessie!
Jessie!
Jessie, look! Something awful's happened.
Jessie 听着! 可怕的事情发生了
I had this cleaned for the Prince of Wales tonight
为了今晚的演出 我特意拿去洗的
but they've made a mark on it, and it won't come out!
但是他们弄了个污渍在上面 怎么都除不掉
I don't know what to do. I haven't got anything else good enough.
我不知道该怎么办 其他的衣服又不够好
What's the matter with you?
你怎么了?
I'm not feeling well.
我不太舒服
I'm not going to be able to sing tonight.
我今晚唱不了
What? You've got to! It's the Prince of Wales. You have to!
什么? 你必须去! 这可是威尔士王子 你必须去!
I can't. I'm not well.
我去不了 我不舒服
You can do it instead.
你可以替我的
You know you're able to, Carla.
你知道你可以的 Carla
Stanley, you are marvellously on time.
Stanley 你可真是准时啊
Of course I am, I'm so excited.
当然了 我太激动了
Excited by what, Stanley?
激动什么 Stanley?
Well, at having tea with you, of course.
当然是和你喝茶啊
And seeing you here in London again.
还有就是再一次在伦敦见到你
I'm here to see the opening of a play I've put money into.
我投资的一部剧今天公映 我来出席开幕礼的
Mr Masterson's accompanying me.
Masterson先生会陪我的
He's an interesting fellow, isn't he?
他是个有趣的人
He is indeed.
的确
And I thought I'd wish the band good luck for tonight,
我祝乐队演出顺利
for their evening with the Prince of Wales and the Royal Air Force!
今晚他们要为威尔士王子和皇家空军演出了
What an extraordinary occasion that's going to be.
这得多壮观啊
Talking of which,
说到这
I've brought you the Christmas edition of Music Express. Hot off the press.
我带了《音乐速递》的圣诞版给你 新鲜出炉
Thank you very much for that. A perfect present.
非常感谢 礼物太棒了
It's tremendous what you've made happen, you know.
这完全是你一手促成的 你知道的
What I've made happen?
我促成什么?
Yes. For the band, the success they're having.
整个乐队的成功
Well, it really helped that everybody was trapped in the club by the storm.
确实 被风暴困在俱乐部的每一个人都有所受惠
Yes, but you laid that on too, didn't you?
但是 你也付出很多 是不是?
You can do anything!
你可是无所不能啊!
You flatterer!
别奉承我!
Of course, I think I had something to do with it too.
当然 我的确也帮了点忙
剧集 | 边缘之舞(2013) | 导航列表