剧集 | 边缘之舞(2013) | 导航列表
Oh, I'm sorry, I didn't mean to interrupt.
很抱歉 我并不想打扰
Darling, you're not interrupting.
亲爱的 你并没有打扰
What Walter was saying was not important at all,
Walter说的那些根本不重要
not in the slightest...
一点也不...
..just a little trip we might be taking.
..只是关于一次小小的旅行
It's very cold, isn't it?
好冷啊 是不是?
I think I might try to light a fire in one of these rooms.
我去哪间房♥间生个火吧
What on earth have you been doing? I told the police what I thought I'd seen.
你到底做了些什么? 我跟警♥察♥说了我所见的
You told the police you saw Julian in the hotel
你告诉警♥察♥你在酒店看见了Julian
when he couldn't possibly have been there,
而他根本不可能在那儿
when he was on a train to Paris?!
在他去往巴黎的火车上?!
He got his friends to LIE for him.
他让他的朋友们为他撒谎
That's ridiculous.
这太荒谬了
What, you think all the passport controls are lying?!
什么 你认为护照记录在说谎?!
But then what did you do? You changed your story!
然后你做了什么? 你改了口供!
I didn't change my story, I told them I couldn't be certain.
我没有 我告诉他们我不确定
I wish you hadn't told them about Julian.
我多希望你没有跟他们提起Julian
Don't you realise what a stupid thing it was to have changed your story,
你难道没有意识到改口供这事儿干得有多蠢么
what possessed you?!
你为什么这么傻?!
The police will have been wanting to include you as a suspect all along.
警♥察♥会把你也当做嫌疑犯的
They can't, I was playing at the airbase.
他们不能 我当时正在空军基地表演
They CANNOT make me a suspect. Why not?
他们不能怀疑我 为什么不能?
They can try to prove that you could have made it back in time.
他们会想办法证明你够时间赶回酒店
Pamela!
Pamela!
I was just looking for somewhere to light a fire.
我在找地方生火
I think next door might be better.
隔壁也许更合适
There's a little coal there.
那里有煤
You changed your story when you realised that Julian couldn't possibly have been there -
当你意识到Julian根本不可能在那儿的时候你改口了
what do you think a jury will make of that?! A jury?!
你认为陪审团会怎么看?! 陪审团?!
It's not going to come to a jury?!
这事儿不会惊动陪审团吧?!
I'm sure it won't, there won't be a trial or...
我确定不会 不会有审判或者...
I told you to be careful with the police,
我告诉过你小心警♥察♥
I warned you that they would start again.
我警告过你他们会再调查
Well, you need a lawyer, and very quickly. All right.
现在 你需要一位律师 越快越好 好吧
I'll go straight back to the hotel now and...
我现在直接回酒店然后...
No, you won't, stay away from the hotel.
不 不要回 离酒店远点儿
Trust me, I know what I am talking about, the police may come for you in the morning
相信我 我知道我在说什么 警♥察♥最快明早就会来找你
and you MUST try to be with a lawyer when they arrest you.
当他们拘捕你的时候你必须有一位律师在身边
Arrest me?!
拘捕我?!
They can't arrest me, there's no evidence!
他们不能拘捕我 他们没有证据!
He's right, they can't arrest him.
他是对的 警♥察♥不能拘捕他
We need to get you a lawyer.
我们要给你找个律师
Maybe Mr Masterson will help?
也许Masterson先生能帮忙?
I'm not taking any "help" from Mr Masterson,
我不需要Masterson先生的帮忙
I promise you, that's the LAST thing I'll do.
我告诉你 我死也不会找他帮忙
You need to stop thinking he's involved in some way, and Julian too,
你不要老想着他跟这事儿有关 还有Julian也是
for goodness sake, it's only going to make things worse for you!
我的神啊 这只会让事情变得更糟
'You can't say those things about them, you just can't!
'你不能这么说他们 就是不能!
'You have to stop.'
'你别这样'
They're just through there, for Christ's sake! Maybe it's time they heard it.
他们刚刚经过这里 上帝啊! 也该让他们听听了
Arthur will find Louis a lawyer. He'll know somebody.
Arthur 会帮Louis找一位律师 他认识人
Yes, yes, of course, Mr Donaldson.
是的 是的 当然了 Donaldson先生
Except he doesn't get up till midday.
可惜他中午之前从来不会醒
Hello? Who are you?
你好? 你是谁?
If you're selling something, you've got to go to the back entrance.
推销的话 请走后门
No, no, Violetta, these are friends.
不 不 Violetta 他们都是朋友
Welcome to you both.
欢迎你们
This is Violetta, my niece, Emily, her friend -
这位是Violetta 我的侄女 Emily 她的朋友
they're staying for a couple of days.
她们要在这儿呆几天
Nice surprise to see you both!
见到你们俩真是个惊喜!
We did telephone.
我们打过电♥话♥
Your housekeeper said...
你的管家说...
Said I was in bed.
说我还在睡觉
Well, the day has only just begun, hasn't it?
呃 新的一天才刚刚开始 对吗?
Two of you obviously don't worry about sleep.
你们两个显然不担心睡眠问题
Come in, come in. We need your help, Arthur.
进来 快进来 我们需要你的帮助Arthur
Of course, whatever I can do.
没问题 一定尽力相助
How quickly can you get me a lawyer?
你最快多长时间能帮我找到一名律师?
A lawyer? About 45 minutes.
律师? 大概45分钟
No, I don't want to exaggerate, let's say 50.
好了 我不想夸大其辞 差不多50分钟吧
So, Neville, how soon can you come?
好的 Neville 你最快多久能到?
Yes...I-I want you to see a friend of mine, Mr Louis Lester.
是的...我想让你见下我的一个朋友 Louis Lester先生
That's right, he wants your advice rather urgently. An hour?
没错 他急需你给他一些法律建议 一个小时?
No, no, that's excellent.
没有 没有 很好
If you can make it 50 minutes, that would be even better.
如果你能50分钟内赶来的话 那就更好了
Neville's one of the best lawyers in London.
Neville是伦敦最出色的律师之一
Thank you. I appreciate it.
谢谢 非常感激
I have to meet my father at St Pancras, he's coming back today.
我得去圣潘克拉斯见我父亲 他今天回来
His train's at 2.30 and he'll worry if I'm not there to meet him.
他2点半的火车 我没去那接他的话 他要担心的
Of course I haven't been home since last night
当然 我从昨晚到现在还没有回过家
but maybe I can get Lucy to...
不过也许我可以让Lucy去...
No, no, you must go...
不 不 你去吧...
I'll be fine here. You will be.
我在这没事的 不会有事的
I-I'll make sure that, er, nobody enters the house
我会确保 在Louis跟他的律师谈过之前
until Louis has had some time with his lawyer.
任何人都不进到这屋子
We have a warrant for the arrest of Mr Louis Lester
我们拿到了拘捕Louis Lester先生的逮捕令
on suspicion of murder.
罪名是涉嫌谋杀
Well, what are you telling me about it for? Arrest him!
你跟我说是干嘛? 去逮捕他啊!
He's not in his room.
他不在自己房♥间
He must have heard you coming, mustn't he?
他肯定事先得到消息了 是不是?
Those are all of my travels, I'm afraid.
这些都是我旅行时拍的照片
Rather egotistical to have them all on display, I know.
把它们全都展示在这里着实十分自恋 我知道
It was a wonderful time, Louis, Europe was a wonderful place.
那段时间太美好了 Louis 欧洲真是个好地方
You could go anywhere, anywhere you wished without a passport,
你哪儿都可以去 不用护照 到处都能去
stroll across borders -
在边境漫游
it was a heavenly time to be young, before the war.
年轻真好 尤其是战争之前的年轻岁月
Yes, must have been.
对啊 的确如此
You're always marvellously calm, Louis. Not today...
你向来平静得出奇 今天不是
I'm certainly not today.
今天显然不是
Well, you've been up all night, my friend.
毕竟你彻夜未眠 我的朋友
But I admire you so much, how you conduct yourself -
不过我非常敬佩你 你为人处世的方式
if I'm allowed to say that - how you don't allow yourself to be cowered.
如果你不介意我这么说的话 你从不允许自己畏缩不前
No, I don't like to be, "cowered," Mr Donaldson...
是的 我不喜欢 "退缩" Donaldson先生
..and I refuse to panic now.
..而且当下 我不允许自己慌张
That's right. No reason to panic.
没错 没理由惊慌
But just realising that you're going to be accused of a crime,
但是突然意识到你此刻被指控犯罪
and a very serious crime,
非常严重的罪行
and, probably, there's nothing you can do to stop that happening,
而且 很有可能 你对这一切的发生根本无能为力
and somehow the evidence is going
不知哪来的证据
to be...adjusted...so it points straight at you.
被利用来针对你
Of course that's alarming, Louis, but the English police,
这当然值得警惕 Louis 不过 英国警方
they might not be as efficient as they claim to be,
他们办起事来虽然可能不会像他们说得那么有效率
but they, they never wilfully hang the wrong man.
但他们 他们从不恣意妄为 让清白的人蹲监狱
What are you doing with Mr Lester's cloak? It's all right.
你穿着Lester先生的披风做什么? 没关系
Time for tea! It's not nearly time for tea.
茶点时间到了! 还没到呢
But I've made some cakes!
但是我已经做了些蛋糕了!
Mm, marvellous looking cakes, you two!
非常漂亮的蛋糕 你们两个小家伙!
They look absolutely irresistible.
看上去诱人极了
There are three each... Oh, I forgot about him.
每个人三块... 哦 我把他给忘了
I'm sure there'll be plenty for all of us.
我肯定每个人都会有好多的
Better take a seat, Louis,
最好坐下来 Louis
I think we're going to be eating these cakes,
我想我们得花些时间来吃蛋糕了
whether we like it or not, for some time,
不管喜欢与否
certainly until Neville gets here.
一直到Neville到这里
Mrs Courtney can make us all some tea.
Courtney夫人可以帮我们沏些茶
I see no reason why we shouldn't have two or three teas today -
我看今天没理由不喝上两三杯茶了
it's not against the law, is it, girls?
又不犯法 对吧 小姑娘们?
Leave the knives alone, Violetta! Mrs Courtney can cut the bread
别碰刀 Violetta! Courtney夫人会切面包的
and maybe she'll find some of her delicious damson jam
或许她会拿来她自♥制♥的美味李子果酱
that she keeps hidden. Oh, yes, I know about that...
她一直藏得好好的 哦 是的 我知道她藏着呢...
剧集 | 边缘之舞(2013) | 导航列表