剧集 | 边缘之舞(2013) | 导航列表
There has to be another way out. There isn't!
一定还有别的出口 说了没有!
Everybody from up here has to go through the club.
任何人下来都要经过酒吧
There must be a cellar. Can we reach it this way?
一定有地窖 我们走这边能去吗?
Can we use the cellar? The cellar?! We'll be trapped.
我们能用地窖吗? 地窖?! 我们会被困住的
Get down there, come on. I know nothing about this,
赶紧下去 我对此不知情
if they ask me to show them the cellar - I'll not refuse!
如果他们要看地窖 我可不会阻止!
I think I'd better come too.
我想我最好一起来
I don't know how I'd explain why I'm here. Oh, Pamela!
我不知道怎么解释我为何在这 哦 Pamela!
I'll stay out here and speak to them,
我在外面和他们谈谈
they don't really know me, maybe I can lie.
他们不认识我 我或许能骗到他们
It's the immigration authorities that are here, you know how
移♥民♥局的人在这 你知道他们对音乐家
strict they are about musicians, musicians of colour especially -
尤其是有色人种的音乐家很严苛
how often they get deported unjustly,
像经常会被不公平地驱逐出境
well they're making enquiries about the gentleman
他们在询问之前给你们伴奏的先生
who was playing for you a moment ago, so if you...
所以若你们...
All right, have you seen a negro in this building?
好了 你们在楼里见过一个黑人吗?
Was there a negro here? A negro musician?
有过一个黑人在这吗? 一个黑人音乐家?
I'm afraid you've made her cry.
我想你把她吓哭了
It's rather horrible being down here.
待在下面更可怕
What on earth are you doing here, Pamela?
你究竟在这干嘛 Pamela?
Why do people keep asking me that? Why shouldn't I be here?
为什么大家不停问我这个? 我为什么不能在这?
Why shouldn't I help?
我为什么不能帮忙?
When they've gone, I'm going to get the band to come here.
等他们走了 我要把乐队带过来
So you've had the same idea I've had?
你和我想的一样吗?
I don't know what idea you've had, but I know what I'm going to do.
我不知道你有何想法 但我知道自己要做什么
Hide yourself in the band? In the band?! Don't be silly.
把你自己藏在乐队里? 乐队?! 别傻了
But where can the band go?
但乐队能去哪儿呢?
I don't know, I've no idea.
我不知道 我还没想到
Shhhh.
嘘
If they find us now...
如果他们现在发现我们...
hen even you won't be able to talk your way out of it.
你自身都难保
You'll need a lawyer very quickly.
你很快会需要律师
It's too late for lawyers, I'm not sure they'd ever have helped me.
找律师为时已晚 我不确定他们是否真的帮过我
I should've gone straight to the station, Stanley, like I said.
我该直接去车站 Stanley 我说过的
We'll never know that!
我们不知道那会怎样!
Maybe you wanted to hold on to your story, take me to where
或许你想坚持你的故事
you thought was a safe location and get the scoop nobody else has got.
带我去你认为安全的地方 然后获得独家新闻
You really think I meant that!
你真觉得我那是说真的!
I can't believe you think that's what I'd do!
我不敢相信你认为我会那么做!
I think it's a part of it, maybe not the main part.
我想这是其中一部分 或许不是主要原因
But a little part of it.
但是一定包含这样的想法
Oh, God.
哦 上帝
Here they are.
他们来了
I think they've gone!
我想他们走了
I'll make sure, you'd better stay here a moment longer.
我去确认下 你们最好再待会儿
Come in.
进来
Your Ladyship? Thank you, Harry.
夫人? 谢谢 Harry
I wondered if you could find me someone to come and do my packing,
你能找人来帮我打包行李吗
my maid's gone out for the afternoon because I thought I was leaving
我的女佣中午就出去了 因为我本打算明天走
tomorrow, but now I've decided to leave at once, by tonight.
但现在我决定今晚就马上离开
Yes, of course, I'll send somebody up immediately.
当然可以 我立刻叫人过来
Good. So many people are doing this today, leaving the sinking ship!
很好 这么多人今天要退房♥ 摆脱这艘沉船!
So I gather.
所以我随大流了
It was a terrible thing having that band here, to have them
让那个乐队待在酒店里是件可怕的事情
actually staying in this hotel. And look where it's led to.
看他们带来了什么苦果
Well I'm sure you'll survive, Harry.
我确定你可以撑得住的 Harry
Oh don't worry about me. I've all sorts of plans.
不用担心我 我已经有了各种安排
And this should help find him, shouldn't it? Such a big reward!
这登报悬赏应该会找到他 对吗? 很丰厚的悬赏!
Indeed yes, a very big reward. Surprisingly big.
的确 一笔数目颇丰的悬赏 出奇丰厚
Very public-spirited of Mr Masterson.
Masterson很有公德心
Yes, it must be, mustn't it? What other reason could there be?
是的 一定是这样 不是吗? 不然还有何原因?
What do you mean, he isn't there?
你说他不在那儿是什么意思?
Julian is not currently here, I thought he was with you.
Julian现在不在这 我以为他在你那
No, he is not with me. I was about to come round in my car,
不 他没和我一起 我正要取车
so that we could have a meal before we go to the airport.
以便在我们去机场前吃顿饭
Well, I'm sure he won't be long, he knows he mustn't keep you waiting.
呃 我想他不会离开太久 他知道不能让你等
You've no idea where he is? I'm sorry, I don't.
你不知道他在哪? 抱歉 我不知道
We've already said goodbye, so I wasn't, um, really looking...
我们已经道过别了 所以我不是真有事找他...
Will you ask him to telephone me at once, the moment he comes in?
等他一回来 叫他马上打给我吗?
I'm about to return to the Imperial Hotel, he can find me there.
我正要回帝国酒店 他能在那找到我
Come here, please.
请进
You and I appear to be the only ones left here, Miss Williams.
你我看来是唯一没走留这的人了 Williams小姐
Yes, sir.
是的 先生
You know why that is? I don't, sir, no.
你知道为何会这样吗? 我不知道 先生
You see that? This is coverage of the assassination attempt of the American president.
看见没? 这是篇是美国总统遭遇暗♥杀♥危机的报道
What a terrible little picture that is, don't you agree?
多么可怕的小图片 不是吗?
Yes, sir. If my new magazine full of photo journalism would have
是的 先生 如果我的杂♥志♥全是这种照片
been on the streets already, we could have done a great job
记者就要流落街头了 我们可以做得更好
covering a major story, with dramatic pictures, couldn't we?
有主要事件报道和生动的画面 难道们做不到吗?
Yes, sir. You see I'm not just playing at this, Miss Williams.
是的我们可以 先生 我没在开玩笑 Williams小姐
I really do have a vision.
我真有如此愿景
I can see that, sir, yes.
我明白 先生
But it is important that things in my life work to schedule.
我的人生必须按部就班进行 这很重要
The one thing I don't allow is changing my travel plans.
变更旅行计划是我不允许的事情之一
Mr Luscombe and I will be taking off tonight at 8:30, as arranged,
Luscombe先生和我会如期搭今晚8点30的飞机
without fail. Yes, sir.
不容有失 是的 先生
How wonderful to drink in the middle of the afternoon.
在午后小酌下真惬意
I have to say, I don't like rules about when I'm allowed to drink,
我得说 我不喜欢关于我该什么时候喝酒的规定
or indeed when I'm allowed to do anything. Quite right.
或者规定我不能做这做那 说得对
Couldn't agree more. What a perfect room this is.
不能同意更多 很棒的房♥间
You have such a wonderful life, don't you, Arthur?
你的生活很美满 不是吗 Arthur?
So few worries and problems.
很少担忧和麻烦
Every day I wake up and think how fortunate I am compared to so many others.
相对于其他很多人而言 我每天醒来觉得自己很幸运
Can I stay here, Arthur?
我能待这吗 Arthur?
Just for a few days, hide inside your wonderful life?
就几天 在你美好生活里躲懒?
But you're going away, Julian. Well, you know what Walter's like!
但你要走了 Julian 你知道Walter是什么样的人!
He makes plans for everybody,
他为每个人都做安排
and sometimes you just have to find a way of saying no.
有时你必须设法拒绝
Just for a few days? You'll let me stay?
就几天? 你会让我待这吧?
Please. I will. If that's what you want.
拜托了 可以 如果你想的话
And you won't tell anybody where I am?
你不会告诉任何人我在这儿吧?
Promise me, Arthur.
答应我 Arthur
You won't tell? I won't, no.
你不会告诉别人? 我不会
I've just come for my last wages, I think I'm owed a week.
我来拿剩下的薪水 还欠我一周薪水
Ah, um, I can't help, I'm afraid,
啊 呃 我恐怕帮不了你
that's all been taken out of my hands. What?
已经被人从我手里全拿走了 什么?
There's a phone call for you, Carla. You can take it at the desk.
有你电♥话♥ Carla 你可以去柜台接
Nathan, a word, if I may.
Nathan 能否谈谈
So, all the musicians are going are they? Good...
所有音乐人都要走了对吗? 很好...
Hello, who's there?
你好 谁找我?
Hello Carla. Louis!
你好 Carla Louis!
Did you tell them to bring their passports? Did you remember that?
你告诉他们带好护照没? 你记得没?
I told Carla, yes, to get them all to do that, and they will.
我告诉Carla了 让他们都拿好护照 他们会的
I will, good night.
我会的 晚安
That's the last one gone, but I know the police will be back soon.
最后一个人走了 但我知道警♥察♥很快会回来
I want you out! Just give us half an hour.
我要你们都出去! 给我们半小时
Half an hour? You won't keep to that!
半小时? 你还会再拖的!
My brother's not at home.
我弟弟不在家
He will be all right, won't he?
他不会有事的 对吗?
Looking for your band underneath all that?
要在里面找你的乐队?
I am. Our first poster might still be here,
是的 我们的第一张海报可能还在
they seem to keep everything.
他们看来都保留着
You lied, of course, that first time.
当然 你第一次说谎了
You keep saying that, I didn't lie!
你坚持这么说 但我没撒谎!
Yes, you came in here, having missed the whole thing,
是的 你走了进来 错过了表演
and lied your head off about how good we were.
却极力谎称我们有多厉害
For God's sake, I didn't lie! I'd heard enough.
上帝 我没撒谎! 我听的足够多了
It was enough to set you on your way, wasn't it?
足够把你送上舞台了 不是吗?
And look where it's led. You don't know where it's led yet.
看现在落得什么下场 还不知道最后会怎样
'My darling brother, when you get this you will already be in New York,
'我亲爱的弟弟 当你收到这封信时 你应该已经在纽约了'
剧集 | 边缘之舞(2013) | 导航列表