剧集 | 边缘之舞(2013) | 导航列表
They got a new deputy editor at the magazine,
他们给杂♥志♥找了个新的副主编
so I might be doing room service for real quite soon.
所以 可能很快 我也不得不来做客房♥服务了
I just wanted to see you, Stanley, I have no other excuse.
我只是想见你 Stanley 又没有别的什么理由
Ah, that's a good excuse, isn't it?
这理由就不错 是不是?
I'm sorry I look like this, by the way, feeling a bit rough today.
只是 抱歉这幅模样和您相见 今天感觉有些不好过
Aren't we all?
我们不都是吗?
But you look wonderful.
但您看起来美极了
Flattery even today!
到现在还说这些奉承话!
It's been such an awful few hours, Stanley.
过去的这几个小时真是万分煎熬 Stanley
She's a lovely girl,
她是多么可爱的女孩儿
and who would do something like that to her?
谁能对她出此毒手?
I was here yesterday, I saw her! She was with Julian,
我昨天来过这儿 我看到她了! 她和Julian在一起
but he'd be on the sleeper to Paris when it happened.
但事发时候他已经登上了去巴黎的火车
All sorts of people use this hotel, of course,
三教九流都可以来酒店
goodness knows who was staying here last night. That's true.
天晓得昨晚谁在这儿呆过 说得也对
I just came from the hospital.
我刚从医院回来
I hate to see her lying unconscious, not reacting at all.
我讨厌看到她昏迷不醒地躺着 没有一点反应
She'll get better.
她会好起来的
All being well, she will. Let's hope so.
她会完全康复起来的 希望如此
It's such a cruel thing to happen.
这事太残酷了
Everything was going so well with the band.
这支乐队良好的发展势头才刚开始
You know, I was just about to give my first party
你知道吗 我正想举办我第一场派对
in heaven knows how many years,
天知道我已经多久没办过派对了
my first since, er, my sons...
第一场派对自从 呃 我儿子...
Just a small party for the New Year, for the band,
就一场小型派庆祝新年 也为了庆祝这支乐队
for a few friends and, of course, I was going to invite you, Stanley.
和一些朋友聚聚 当然 我一定会邀请你的 Stanley
But now, none of that can happen,
但是现在 一件事都办不成了
it's not possible.
都不可能办成了
It might be. If the news from the hospital gets better.
还是有可能的 只要医院方面传来好消息
Mr Lester!
Lester先生!
Gentlemen, please!
先生们 拜托让一让!
Mr Lester! Louis!
Lester先生! Louis!
Thank you, gentlemen. This is her record, and we'll play it to her.
谢谢大家的关心 这张是她的唱片 我们会放给她听
All right? Thank you. Thank you, gentlemen, thank you.
就这样好吗? 谢谢 谢谢大家的关心
Hang on a moment! I want to try something!
等一下! 我来试试!
Move, come on! Move!
走开 快点走开!
That's right, gentlemen, lovely, lovely, yes.
这就对了 先生们 好极了 好极了 就是这样
Well, you've certainly had an effect!
你还真有一手
Jessie, we're listening to your record!
Jessie 我们正在听你唱片呢!
Can you hear it, Jessie?
你听得到吗 Jessie?
It's Sarah, Jessie,
Jessie 我是Sarah
and we're listening to your wonderful voice.
我们在听着你美妙的歌♥声
I just thought I'd bring these to the lady.
我想应该带些花给这位小姐
That man is so strange.
这个男的太奇怪了
Why bring such a tiny bouquet?
为什么带这么小一束花?
Maybe the string is made of gold.
可能绑花的线是金子做的吧
Gentlemen, please, you got your pictures the first time.
先生们 请别再拍了 你们已经得到第一手的照片了
Is she well, sir? Did you speak to her, sir?
她还好吗 先生? 她可以和你说话了吗?
So many more of them already.
人越来越多了
I had no idea.
我还真没想到
That she was a little bit famous?
这说明她越来越红了?
Not to this extent, no.
没到这程度
Some truly odd faces there, weren't there?
有些人的面孔看上去真的很奇怪
I hadn't thought of it until now,
我还没好好想过
but maybe it was somebody like them who attacked Jessie.
但可能就是像他们这样的人袭击了Jessie
They can be very fanatical, some of these people.
他们中的有些人 可能极度狂热
They'll go away soon,
他们很快就会散了的
they won't be here on Christmas Day.
圣诞节不会有人还呆在这儿的
Oh, don't mention that.
噢 别提圣诞节
I'm dreading Christmas, alone with my father.
我现在很怕和我父亲一起过圣诞
I'm dreading it too.
我也害怕过圣诞
The Imperial ballroom at lunchtime!
在午餐时间的帝国酒店大厅有演出!
I so wish that I could be with you on Christmas Day!
我真希望圣诞节能和你一起度过!
Welcome to the Imperial Hotel.
欢迎来到帝国酒店
As the Christmas puddings appear,
随着圣诞布丁的奉上
we know that it must be time for some music.
也是时候该送上音乐了
Oh, er...do be careful, ladies and gentleman, by the way.
对了...请注意 女士们先生们 顺便提请大家
There is the traditional sixpence in several of the helpings of the puddings, so be on the look-out.
会有传统的六便士硬币 藏在某几份布丁里 请小心
And now, for a very special Christmas treat...
现在 是一段圣诞节的特别节目...
The Louis Lester Band.
有请Louis Lester乐队
There are some Germans here from their embassy.
这里有几个德国大使♥馆♥的人
So this could prove interesting, Louis.
结果可能很有意思 Louis
Merry Christmas, everyone,
圣诞快乐 各位
we hope you're having a wonderful time!
祝你们用餐愉快!
Was?!
什么?!
Fuck 'em!
妈的!
My dear girl, I thought I might visit you,
亲爱的姑娘 我想我该来看望你了
since I have no pressing need to be anywhere else this Christmas Day,
因为圣诞节我也没什么要紧的事要去别的地方
and we could talk together.
我们可以一起聊聊天
I've brought my own supplies.
我带了些吃的
which I'm sure I will be allowed to use today of all days.
我想今天应该会有优待
Not too bad a meal this year, but...
今年的晚餐还不赖 但...
I always hate the pudding.
我一直都不喜欢布丁
Now, we can relax.
来 不用太拘礼
You might get down, if you wish.
如果你想的话 你可以离开餐桌了
How on earth are we ever going to eat this bird, Mum?
我们到底为什么要吃这玩意儿啊 妈?
Well, Christmas is a time to celebrate, isn't it?!
圣诞节就该庆祝啊 不是吗?!
I do hope it's cooked...
我真希望它已经熟了...
Do you think I should put it back in?
你觉得我应不应该把它再放回去烤烤?
Jessie, I live a life of indulgence.
Jessie 我过着自♥由♥放纵的日子
Well, I think you know that already, probably,
我想 这你可能 已经知道了吧
and that, in some ways, is rather unforgivable.
从某种程度上来说 这是相当不可原谅的
Well, maybe in many ways.
可能从什么程度来说都是不可原谅的
And I expect you find it rather difficult to understand
我想你可能很难理解
how I can just afford to do nothing,
为什么我能什么都不做却坐拥一切
not have a proper job of any description.
严格来说 我甚至没有一份正式的工作
But it does allow me to help people that I admire.
但这样的生活可以让我帮到那些我钦佩的人
I'll get it.
我去
I couldn't stand it a moment longer at home!
我在家一秒钟都呆不下去了!
I had to see you, Stanley!
我必须要见你 Stanley!
Forgive me inviting myself, Mrs Mitchell!
请原谅我的不请自来 Mitchell太太!
I am Pamela Luscombe.
我是Pamela Luscombe
I had to come here.
我不得不来这里
I know it's unforgivable on Christmas Day,
我知道在圣诞节这么做是不对的
but my brother appeared for just one night
但我弟弟只在家呆了一晚
and now, he's gone back to Paris on business.
现在他又为了公事去巴黎了
He was so distraught about Jessie he's trying to distract himself!
他为了Jessie的事心烦意乱 现在他想办法分散注意力
So I was all alone with Mummy and Daddy
只留下我跟父母独处
and if you knew my parents, Mrs Mitchell,
如果您了解我父母亲的话 Mitchell太太
that's not a fate you'd wish on anybody!
你肯定不希望任何人有这样的父母
Remember how you played for the Prince in the garden?
还记得你在花♥园♥里给王子献唱吗?
It must have seemed so strange to you.
这对你而言一定不同寻常
Well, it did for me too, really!
实际上 也是为我演出的!
You and the Prince, and all of us amongst the flowers...
你和王子 还有所有在花丛中的人...
..on that day.
..就是那天
I don't think I'm exaggerating
我想我的说法一点都不夸张
when I say that was one of the best afternoons I've ever spent.
那是我度过的最美好的午后
And I don't say that lightly,
我可不会轻易说这种话
considering the charmed life I've led.
因为我一直都过着极好的生活
You remember that day, don't you, Jessie?
你还记得那天吗 Jessie?
Just blink if you remember it.
如果你记得的话就眨一下眼睛
Blink, Jessie.
眨一下眼睛 Jessie
He played the drums.
他打着鼓
The Prince on the drums?
王子打鼓?
The Prince and the jazz band!
王子和爵士乐队!
He was drunk, wasn't he?
他醉了 是不是?
That was quite a moment, wasn't it?
那真是一段美妙的时光 对吗?
You can picture that moment, can't you, Jessie?
你可以想象一下那个画面 可以吗 Jessie?
Picture that again, Jessie.
再想象一下当时的情景 Jessie
Yes.
对了
剧集 | 边缘之舞(2013) | 导航列表