剧集 | 边缘之舞(2013) | 导航列表
Yes, thank you. No, immediately.
对的 谢谢 不 马上到
Yes, absolutely immediately, thank you.
是的 一定马上到 谢谢
They've found him!
他们找到他了!
You told him where I was?!
你告诉他我在哪里了?!
Yes. Why?! You said you wouldn't do that!
是的 为什么?! 你说过你不会的!
I thought I had to, Julian.
我觉得我必须这样做 Julian
He's been so generous to you.
他一直对你很好
If you really don't want that, then you need to tell him yourself.
如果你真的不喜欢的话 你应该自己告诉他
Quite right.
说的没错
Forgive me, Arthur.
原谅我 Arthur
Please, ring him back immediately.
麻烦你马上给他打个电♥话♥
I was behaving like a spoilt child,
我就像一个被宠坏的小孩
don't either of you ever do that.
你们两个千万不要学我
Can you put me through to the Masterson suite?
可以帮我接到Masterson的套房♥吗?
Thank you.
谢谢
Walter, there you are.
Walter 是我
Julian?
Julian?
Yes, I went missing,
是的 我消失了一段时间
but I'm back now.
不过我现在回来了
Without the smell of cigar smoke,
没有雪茄的烟味
you don't recognise the place, do you?
都认不出这地方了 不是吗?
The last days of a hotel are always horrible.
在宾馆住的最后几天总是很糟糕
People suddenly treat you with contempt,
服务员突然对你很傲慢
say things they would never have said before.
还说一些他们从没有说过的话
We must look to the future, Nathan.
我们必须向前看 Nathan
For a start, maybe we could find Louis Lester and get some of that money.
我们可以先找到Louis Lester 然后就弄拿到钱
How would we do that, Harry?
我们要怎么做到呢 Harry?
Just by thinking clearly.
只要脑子好使就行
Where was it Stanley first found the band?
Stanley最开始是在哪里找到乐队的?
What club were they playing at when he saw them?
他是在哪个俱乐部看到他们的?
What was it called, Nathan?
那地方叫什么名字来着 Nathan?
I can't remember.
我不记得了
Are you sure about that, Nathan?
你确定不记得了吗 Nathan?
As it happens,
巧的是
I think I remember myself.
我觉得我想起来了
Let's see if I'm right.
让我们看看我有没有想对
It's time to go, Eric, please!
是时候出发了 Eric 走吧!
A few minutes yet, it has to be completely dark.
再等几分钟吧 要等到天全黑了才行
It is dark, Eric. If we stay any longer, we'll run out of luck.
已经天黑了 Eric 如果再拖拖拉拉 我们就有麻烦了
I'm locking the front door in precisely four minutes.
4分钟后我会准时锁上前门
Pamela.
Pamela
Excuse me.
让一让
Go home, Pamela. Why do you want me to go?
回家吧 Pamela 为什么你想让我回去?
I don't want you to go, you've done a lot
我不想让你走 你做了很多
but you should be at home, your brother's leaving.
但是你应该在家里 你弟弟要出远门了
Why aren't you at home with him?
为什么你不在家陪他?
I should be there, you're right,
我应该在家的 没错
but I'm not going to be.
但我不想回去
Why?
为什么?
Because I will be needed tonight.
因为今天晚上你们需要我
How will you be needed?
我们怎么会需要你?
Well, first of all, for this, probably.
好吧 首先 可能是因为这些
Somebody has to pay for all the first class tickets.
总要有人付钱买♥♥头等票
I like the boldness of us all travelling first class.
我欣赏我们决定坐头等舱的勇气
I brought this money for Louis.
我为了Louis而借的钱
Well, give him the money and then leave.
把钱给他 然后离开这里
No, because you're going to need me for something else,
不 因为你还有一件事情需要我
something that might happen on the train.
一件可能会在火车上发生的事
I just have a feeling I might be useful.
我就是有种感觉我能帮得上忙
It's time, isn't it, Eric? It has to be.
是时候了 对吧 Eric? 我们必须走了
Yes, the transport's here.
是的 车已经到了
Everybody make sure you have your luggage with you, make
所有人再确认一遍行李
straight for the vehicle, but don't run,
直接上车 但是不要小跑
don't rush, just walk normally.
不要着急 只要像平常走路那样
All right? Go.
知道了吗? 走吧
Yes.
你好
No, he can't speak at the moment.
不 他现在不方便讲话
Louis?
Louis?
I didn't know what to do, it's...
我不知道该怎么办好 是...
It's Sarah Peters.
是Sarah Peters
Louis! I've been trying and trying!
Louis! 我一直一直在打你的电♥话♥
This line has been engaged for ages.
但是电♥话♥总也打不通
Sarah, I can't talk now.
Sarah 我现在没时间和你讲话
I so wanted to see you, but I couldn't come myself,
我非常想见你 但是我不能来
I might have been followed.
我可能被跟踪了
The police came anyway. 'But they didn't find you?'
但是警♥察♥还是来了 他们没找到你吧?
Of course they didn't!
他们当然找不到了!
You knew they were coming, then?
你知道他们会来 是吗?
I couldn't stop them.
我没法阻止他们
I was weak, Louis.
我太胆小了 Louis
I couldn't find a way of not telling them.
我没办法不说出去
I'm so sorry.
我非常抱歉
It's not completely how you think it was.
其实这并不完全是你想的那样的
I'm sure you think that about me,
我知道你肯定会怀疑我
maybe you have to right now, but...
可能你现在也只能那么想 但是
'Sarah, I can't talk now.'
Sarah 我现在没时间和你说了
There's a lot of people taking risks for me,
有一群人在为我冒险
I can't make them wait.
我不能让他们等我
But we can't say goodbye like this!
我们总不能就这样告别吧!
We're going to have to, Sarah.
我们必须这样 Sarah
I can't say something that makes everything all right.
不是我说些什么就能挽回一切
I don't want you to, because i know everything's not all right,
我也不要求你说什么 因为我也知道不能挽回
so it wouldn't mean anything.
说了也没有意义
I just don't want to say goodbye like this, Louis.
我只是不想就这样和你告别 Louis
It's not always possible to have the right sort of goodbyes, Sarah.
并不是总有好的告别方式的 Sarah
I hope you're not too late.
我希望没有太晚
Good luck, Louis.
祝你好运 Louis
Louis, Louis! Come on, quick!
Louis Louis! 快来 快点!
We had to move the transport, we were too conspicuous here.
我们得把车开走 太显眼了
My brother arranged this. Come on, get in!
我哥哥安排的这车 快来 进去吧!
Please, get in. Pull the flaps down.
上来吧 把帘子放下
Louis, where you been?
Louis 你去哪了?
Something happened.
有点事
You have to act the star remember, Carla.
你是在演一个明星 记得吗 Carla
When we get out, order the band around, boss Louis like a servant.
我们一下车 你就指挥乐队 把Louis像仆人一样使唤
Just when I've lost my job, I have to act the star.
每次我失业的时候 就得演一个明星
You think everyone you see must know.
你总是心虚 以为别人都知道你要做什么
On the train, it has to really look like the band's going to Paris.
到了火车上 我们要假装我们真的要去巴黎
Do it with confidence, people will believe you.
只要充满自信 别人就会相信你
Why shouldn't you have an engagement there and be taking a servant?
说你在巴黎有演出 必须带一个仆人怎么样?
Yes, I'll try.
好的 我尽量
I'm so sorry everything had to change.
所有的事情都被打乱了 我非常抱歉
Half a plan is better than no plan.
有一半的计划总比没计划的好
We'll get the train to Dover, then we'll see what Louis can do.
我们会坐上去多佛的火车 然后我们再看Louis要怎么做
There's no passport controls before Dover.
到多佛之前是不需要检查护照
Why can't we try to drive all the way there?
为什么我们不能一路开过去?
We will get stopped if we try to drive.
如果我们开过去 肯定会被拦下
Walter!
Walter!
I have all your luggage with me, I've taken care of everything.
我带了你所有的行李 一切我都安排好了
I want Arthur to come, as well.
我想要Arthur陪我一起
You'll come, won't you, Arthur?
你会跟我一起 对吧 Arthur?
Help me say goodbye to the old country?
帮我对这国家说再见?
Please!
求你了!
Come on, it's a warm night, you don't need your coat.
来吧 今晚暖和 你不需要外套
Get the girls to bed, Mrs Courtney.
让女孩们上♥床♥去睡觉 Courtney太太
Please let me choose where we're going to eat.
请让我自己决定我们去哪里吃
I've decided already. I've booked a table at The Savoy,
我已经定好了 我在The Savoy订了一桌
an early meal, before we drive to the airport.
上飞机之前吃早早吃过晚餐
No, no, no, no, I... I have the perfect place in mind.
不不不不 我... 我想到了一个最好的地方
Please let me choose.
求你了 让我自己决定吧
剧集 | 边缘之舞(2013) | 导航列表