剧集 | 边缘之舞(2013) | 导航列表
I like it.
我喜欢
He really is spooky, isn't he?
真像个幽灵 是不是?
Yes, he is.
是 真像
Sarah?
Sarah?
Sarah, are you there?
Sarah? 在上面吗?
Sarah?
Sarah?
Hello, Daddy. I was just showing Mr Lester my photographs in the darkroom.
爸爸好 我刚才在暗房♥里给Lester看我拍的照片
Louis, this is my father.
Louis 这是我爸爸
Delighted to meet you, sir.
很高兴见到你 先生
Mr Lester is the band leader I was talking to you about.
Lester先生就是我之前跟你提到过的乐队领队
Good afternoon. I had no idea you had a guest, Sarah.
下午好 我不知道你会有客人 Sarah
No idea at all.
丝毫不知
If I'd known, I would have hurried home an hour earlier.
要是知道 我一定会早一个小时回来
Carla, come on, we rehearsed this for two hours.
Carla 怎么回事 这段我们排了两个小时了
Hang on, one second. Wesley....
停 等一会儿 Wesley....
Yes.
是
Yes, everything seems in the right place.
是 一切似乎都很妥当
Not bad at all, Stanley.
一点也不差 Stanley
Just remember,
只是 记住
give enough space to the West End shows and you can't go wrong.
要给西区的演出留出足够的版面 而且不能出错
Don't work too late tonight, will you?
今晚别再熬夜工作了 知道吗?
And are you working late tonight?
你今晚会工作到很晚吗?
Not tonight, Rosie, I don't think I am.
今晚不会 Rosie 我想不会的
Have to be elsewhere, lots happening.
得去别的地方 事儿太多了
I'm sure there is, Stanley, yes.
事情确实很多 Stanley 确实
It's a bloody site better than "not bad".
可比什么"不差"强多了
Julian.
Julian
Hello, my dear friend, sorry to interrupt so rudely.
你好 亲爱的朋友 抱歉这么无礼 要打断你
But do you know what that is?
但你知道那是什么吗?
Don't know, what is it?
不知道 是什么?
Go on, have a guess.
继续 猜一猜
A little shovel for somebody's town garden.
某人用来打理城市花♥园♥的小铁铲
Couldn't be more wrong.
错得离谱了
I am now a Master Mason.
我现在可是个大♥师♥级的泥瓦匠
I've been lifted to a new category.
我现在可是上升到了一个新的档次
Well, congratulations, Julian.
那么 祝贺你了 Julian
Thank you, my dear friend. I didn't know you were a Mason.
谢了 亲爱的朋友 我还不知道你是个泥瓦匠
I'm going along to the temples tonight, as it happens,
今晚我要去礼拜堂
in the sub-basement of the Imperial, just as I told you.
就是我跟你说过的帝国酒店地下室
And I was wondering, knowing how you're interested in so many things, Stanley,
并且 我在想 你兴趣如此之广泛 Stanley
if you'd like to come along and watch me go in, in my full regalia.
你愿不愿意和我一起去 看我盛装前往
I can't, can I? I thought it was highly secret.
我真能去吗? 我以为这事儿要高度保密呢
Don't worry, I know you read my magazine from cover to cover,
别慌张 我知道你都是一页一页地看完我的杂♥志♥
there's no need to be bashful.
没必要这么羞涩
I won't be reading it much longer, it gets worse every week.
我不会再看了 质量是一周不如一周啊
Your presence has been requested in the sub-basement.
你被邀请去地下室
I'm told it's a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity.
某人告诉我这可是千载难逢的机会呀
What do you think?
你们看看怎么样?
You look tremendous, Julian.
太惊艳了 Julian
You're not meant to be seen in those, are you?
你是不该装扮成这样的吧?
No, I'm not.
是 不该
Only by fellow Masons.
泥瓦匠们才这副装扮
I just popped out of the special robing room.
我刚从一个礼服更衣室里出来
We'll see if I get fined or something infinitely worse.
我们等着看 我是否会被处罚或者有更糟的事
Now, follow me.
现在 跟我来
Come on.
来吧
Where are we going, Julian? Sh!
你这是往哪儿去Julian? 嘘!
Promise me you won't write about this, Stanley.
向我保证你不会报道这件事 Stanley
Oh, I never promise that. Promise.
我从来都不保证什么的 保证
And you, Louis, you won't tell anybody?
还有你 Louis 保证不许对任何人提起?
Whatever it is, I'll take it to my grave, I swear.
无论这是要干什么 我死都不会说的 我发誓
I'm trying to remember where it is.
我正在回想是在什么地方
A-ha! There it is.
啊! 就是这里
Come and have a look at this.
过来看看
Very few people get to see this ever.
很少人有机会看到这情景
It was made as a dare a few years ago.
几年前可是壮了很大的胆才开了这个小洞
And people have just forgotten that it's here.
人们也忘了这里还有这样一番洞天
That is wonderful.
妙极了
There's dukes in there.
那边有公爵
See if you can see the Duke of Bedford
看看你看不看得见贝德福德公爵
or the Head of the Foreign Office.
还有外♥交♥部♥的部长
Huh! There's no members of the Royal Family sadly, today.
哈! 真遗憾 今天没有皇室成员
Now, I'm late, I should be in there.
我已经迟到了 要进去了
And, er...
还有 呃...
Remember, don't breathe a word to anyone,
记住 不要向任何人提起
otherwise we're all for it.
否则的话 我们都完了
That's the best time I've ever had in a linen cupboard, you know.
这是我在被单室中度过的最好的时光 你知道吗
If I succeed in making this place really fashionable,
倘若我成功地将这个地方打造成时尚之都
they may decide they have to move on,
他们或许会决定要换家饭店
find a more sleepy hotel.
换成一家更为死气沉沉的
You gonna flush out the Masons, are you, Stanley?
你会泄露泥瓦匠的这个秘密 是不是 Stanley?
Mr Schlesinger would like to see you, Mr Lester.
Schlesinger先生要见你 Lester先生
What about?
为什么?
Not you, Stanley. I said Mr Lester.
不是见你 Stanley 是Lester先生
I have received a message from the immigration authorities
我从移♥民♥局那里接到一条消息
that they require a letter from me,
他们要求我出具一封信
stating that Mr Wesley Holt is essential to your performances as a band.
说明Wesley Holt先生是你们乐队必不可缺的成员
I will not write that letter. Then I'll have to write it.
我不会写这封信的 那么我来写
You can write as many letters as you like, Mr Lester,
你想写多少封都可以 Lester先生
but unfortunately it is from me that they wish to hear.
但遗憾的是 对方要求的是我的陈述
And I know that Mr Holt's presence is not necessary
而据我所知 Holt先生是可有可无的
for the success of the band.
没他你们乐队也能成功
His presence is absolutely necessary, he's our manager.
他绝对是不可或缺的 他是我们的经理人
Without him, the band could easily break up.
没有他 我们的乐队很容易就会散掉
You don't believe that. I do believe that.
你真那么认为? 我就是这么认为
I intend to inform the authorities
我打算告诉移♥民♥剧
that in my view Mr Holt is an undesirable, destructive personality,
我的看法是 Holt先生让人生厌 性格危险
who is utterly superfluous to the entertainment operation of this hotel.
对这家饭店的娱乐运营来说完全是个累赘
That is not true.
事实并非如此
Mr Holt has stolen food on more than five occasions.
Holt先生偷窃食物 不下五次了
Food? That's ridiculous. What food has he stolen?
食物? 荒谬 他偷了什么食物?
Various cakes and other desserts.
各类蛋糕和其他的甜点
He has brought female companions back to his room.
他带女伴留宿自己的房♥间
And no musician at this hotel has ever done that before?
这饭店里难道就没有哪个做音乐的留宿过女伴?
You can look me in the eye and tell me that, can you?
你能看着我的眼睛 然后回答我吗 你能吗?
You wanted accommodation in this hotel.
当初是你要求饭店提供食宿
I gave you that accommodation, and now your manager behaves like this.
我就提供了 现在你的经理人却这幅德行
Are you telling me that you are happy with that, Mr Lester?
要是你是我的话 你会对这个状况满意吗 Lester先生?
I will inform him of these allegations.
我会告诉他你这些托词
They're not allegations! He was seen by members of staff!
这不是什么托词! 他被工作人员看到了!
And I will tell the other members of the band
并且我会告诉乐队的其他成员
that there is an attempt to prevent Mr Holt from working with us,
有人试图阻止Holt先生和我们一起工作
and in the event of that happening,
如果发生了这种事情
we may very well be forced to move on to another hotel.
我们很可能就会被迫转签别的酒店
I met Harold Voight from the Cecil the other day.
几天前我遇到了西塞尔饭店的Harold Voight
He couldn't believe, could absolutely not believe,
他不敢相信 绝对地 一丁点儿都不敢相信
that I had coloured musicians staying in this hotel.
我们这家酒店里居然雇用黑人音乐家
Just down the road at the Savoy Theatre,
就说这条街上的塞瓦尔剧院
people are walking out of Othello even as we speak
我们这头刚说完 就有人走出剧院拒绝观看正在上演的《奥赛罗》
because the coloured actor, what's his name,
因为黑人演员 什么名字来着
Robeson, is kissing his Desdemona,
Robeson 正在亲吻苔丝德蒙娜
and yet I give you four months' work in this hotel!
而我却为你们提供了四个月的工作!
People are amazed at what I've done!
人们对我此番做法都震惊了!
I wouldn't be so sure about getting another booking, Mr Lester.
我不敢确定还能跟你们续约了 Lester先生
Well, I am sure of one thing.
我倒是有一件事可以确定
If Mr Holt is prevented from being here with us,
如果Holt先生被迫离开
there is no possibility of us carrying on without him.
我们就没有丝毫机会继续下去
Isn't there?
是吗?
Wesley.
Wesley
I've been looking for you everywhere. Where you been?
我四处在找你 你去哪了?
剧集 | 边缘之舞(2013) | 导航列表