剧集 | 边缘之舞(2013) | 导航列表
Of course I want you to go on.
我当然希望你能讲下去
So...
这样...
Mr Fluke is ignored in the basement temple.
Fluke先生就一直被忽略了
"He was always so vulgar", people say to themselves.
'他那种粗人' 大家心里暗想
"He comes from trade, how did he ever become part of the lodge?"
'他是经商的 怎么可能成为我们的一员?'
And then, suddenly, one day Mr Luke appears
突然有一天 Luke先生出现了
and says "I've joined another lodge,
宣布说'我已经加入了其他的支部
I won't be here anymore".
我以后也不会在这了'
And people are very relieved.
大家都松了一口气
But then he adds, "It's in a basement just like this,
但他又说'是在地下室 就和这个一样'
"but it is the most beautiful basement I have ever seen.
'但是那是我见过的最漂亮的地下室了'
"That is where my new lodge is."
'那就是我的新据点'
And of course everybody there is rather curious,
在场的所有人都相当好奇
and some want to know more.
一些人想知道更多
"You can come with me if you like," he says.
'如果你们愿意的话 可以跟我一起去看看'他说
"You are welcome to come."
'随时欢迎你们'
And this splits the lodge down the middle.
这个支部就分成了两派
And some think, "Well, what does he know that we don't?"
有人觉得 '他知道什么我们不知道的事情?'
And others think,
另一些觉得
"Good riddance, go away, horrid little man!"
'太好了 终于摆脱他了 快走 恐怖的小个子!'
But this special temple really does exist, Louis,
Louis 这个不一样的礼拜堂确实是存在的
and it is extraordinary.
而且非同寻常
'I can tell you where it is, its exact location,'
'我可以告诉你们它确切的地址'
but I think I'd better not.
但我觉得我最好不这么做
But, what I can tell you is,
但是 我可以告诉你的是
during the war, because of the airships and their bombs,
在战争期间 为了抵御飞船和炸♥弹♥
there were some wonderful, subterranean apartments created in the City of London,
伦敦城里建了很多很不错的地下室
where a few very rich familie could scuttle down
富人们可以在那里住下
when there was a bombing raid.
如果有炸♥弹♥袭击的话
And out of these luxury apartments below the street is where the temple has been created.
在街道下面奢华的房♥间里就建立了这个礼拜堂
And that is where the Fluke has been going.
这就是'幸运儿'要去的地方
"Come and follow me," says Mr Luke, "to this new lodge."
'跟我来' Luke先生说 '我们一起去'
And so some of the people, including my husband,
所以包括我先生在内的一部分人
from the Imperial lodge do follow, a few, just to have a look.
从帝国大厦跟着他 只为去那里看看
And they go down the steps, below the pavement
他们走了一段距离 在街道下面
and into this special temple and it is indeed exquisite.
来到这个特别的礼拜堂 它的确非常精致
And Mr Luke says, "If you join me here now in this lodge,
Luke先生说 '如果你们现在加入我'
"you must promise not to repeat what you are about to hear "to anybody, ever."
'你必须起誓不将你听到的告诉任何人 永远地'
And those that have followed him down there,
哪些跟随他下去的人们
look around them, see how special it is and feel they have to agree.
看看他们四周 太特别了 他们只能同意
They promise.
他们发誓
I think my husband is the only one to have broken this promise
我认为我丈夫是唯一一个打破誓言的
by telling me.
因为他告诉了我
My husband is often rather drunk and thinks that I forget everything.
我丈夫经常醉酒 而且认为我忘事
'Josephine?'
'Josephine?'
I'm still here.
我还在
And then, after they have all promised, they say,
当他们宣誓过后 他们说
"But what is it we mustn't repeat?"
'到底是什么我们不能和别人说?'
And the little man says, "Come next door,"
小个子男人说 '来隔壁吧'
and they go into the room next door
他们就进入了隔壁的房♥间
which has the black and white on Masonic floor,
黑白相间的棋盘式地板
but there is nothing else in it except an enormous travelling trunk.
但是里面什么也没有 除了一个旅行箱
And my husband and the few that followed Mr Luke
我丈夫和其他追随Luke先生的人
stare at the trunk as the door is shut behind them.
紧盯着箱子 身后的门慢慢的关上了
And then the man they call the Complete Fluke says,
他们称之为'幸运儿'的人说
"Something extraordinary is going to happen, very soon,
'不寻常的事马上就要发生了 非常快'
"worse than you can ever imagine.
'糟糕的程度远远超过我们的想象'
"Many are going to die.
'很多人可能会死去'
"Many, many millions will die.
'数百万计的人们将会死去'
"Old horrors will be repeated, and completely new horrors "beyond your wildest nightmares will start to happen.
'旧的恐怖将再次降临 新的噩梦也将会降临'
"Whole cities will be destroyed.
'整个城市都会被摧毁'
"Families you know will die, your brothers will die,
'你们熟悉的家人会死去 你们的亲人会死去'
"their houses and businesses wiped out.
'他们的房♥屋和财产将一去不返'
"But since we here at this temple know it is coming,
'但是既然我们在这里知道了即将发生的事
we can find a way "of staying alive, of protecting what we've got,
我们会找到方法活下来 并且保护好我们的东西'
"and of taking advantage of what will follow.
'好好的利用将会发生的事'
"Because even in disaster, there is opportunity."
'因为即使在灾难中 仍有机会'
"We can, and we will be, the lucky few,
'我们能 而且也将会成为那极少数的幸运儿'
"if we do the following things."
'如果我们能做好接下来的事'
'Sarah, who are you talking to?
'Sarah 你在和谁说话呢?'
'Nobody, darling, just having a good gossip.'
'没人 亲爱的 我在自言自语'
Oh, God, Louis, my husband is back.
天哪 Louis 我丈夫回来了
I don't think he heard anything.
他应该什么都没听到吧
'What's that?
'这是什么情况?'
'Are you still on the telephone?'
'你还在听聊电♥话♥吗?'
He can't have heard, can he?
他不可能听到我说的话 对吗?
Louis?
Louis?
'I hope you hear from me again.'
'我希望你能听到我'
'Josephine?'
'Josephine?'
'Hello. Who is there?
'你好 请问您是?'
'Hello?
'有人吗?'
'Are you going to tell me who is there?
'你是不是应该告诉我你在和谁讲话?'
'I would strongly advise you to tell me who you are.'
'我强烈建议你告诉我你是谁'
So, what happened to her?
发生了什么?
I don't know.
我不知道
She didn't call back?
她没有再打回来?
No.
没有
Well, she was obviously completely barking.
嗯 很明显 她是在胡言乱语
Yes.
是的
She must have been.
她一定是
You know, the masons hold special dinners for installing their Worshipful Master in the Imperial Hotel,
你知道吗 共济会会在帝国大厦举办尊者尊主的就任餐会
and they sometimes have music, too, would you believe.
他们有时候也需要点音乐 你想不到吧
Maybe one day they'll ask for you!
可能有天他们会邀请你呢!
I doubt it.
会吗?
But I'll certainly go and play to them if they do.
但是如果他们需要的话 我一定会去为他们演奏的
I'm really curious now.
我现在有点好奇了
Course, it isn't the Imperial masons that have this special temple,
当然不是帝国酒店里这个特别的共济会礼堂
the Imperial masons...
帝国酒店的共济会...
Are all perfectly jolly fellows!
都是有趣的人!
Well, I doubt they're that,
我表示怀疑
but they're not the people she was talking about. I wonder who they are?
但是他们绝对不是她所说的那样 我很好奇他们是谁?
Wouldn't it be amazing to find that special luxury temple?
如果能找到这个神秘的礼堂 会有多刺♥激♥啊?
At least, discover exactly where it is. It would be.
至少知道它在什么地方 会的
Be careful of these people though, Louis,
Louis 你要小心这些人
you don't want to cross them in any way.
你可不想惹到他们
Yes, I realise that.
嗯 我知道
How could I ever cross them, Stanley?
我怎么会惹到他们呢 Stanley?
So you're convinced she was just a crazy person?
所以 你很确定她只是在发疯?
Yes.
是的
Having thought about it a bit,
我想了想
yes.
是的
I think she found it rather exciting, to try to scare me.
我觉得她认为吓唬我是很有趣的事情
She was one of your aroused aristocrats.
她是被我吸引的贵族粉丝
Maybe, an aroused aristocrat.
大概是一个名流
Have you told me everything?
你把所有细节都告诉我了吗?
Yes.
是的
Almost everything.
几乎是全部
There was one last phone call.
她还给我打过最后一个电♥话♥
There was?
说了什么?
A very short one.
一通很短的电♥话♥
'There's a call for you, Mr Lester.'
'Lester先生 有人找您'
Thank you.
谢谢
Pray for me.
请你为我祈祷
Will you pray for me, Louis?
你会为我祈祷吗 Louis?
Josephine?
Josephine?
Josephine?
Josephine?
'Josephine!'
'Josephine!'
And that's the last I heard from her.
这是我最后一次接到她的电♥话♥
So where was she?
她现在在哪?
In some asylum somewhere?
在某地的避难所吗?
剧集 | 边缘之舞(2013) | 导航列表