剧集 | 边缘之舞(2013) | 导航列表
How she looked at me,
她是如何看待我
how I wanted to love her so much,
我如何想要深爱着她
how she fought me when I tried to show my love.
而当我向她示爱的时候 她是如何地抗拒于我
Keep it till you hear from me.
保管好它 直到我再通知你
Thank you.
谢谢
How many do you think I should get?
你觉着我这下能杀死几人?
I'll take these two first...
就先从他俩下手吧...
then the rest.
之后再杀掉其余人
You're right, I shouldn't do it.
你对了 我不该这么做
I'll leave it to someone else to do.
还是留着让别人来做吧
This is much better.
这样好多了
Walter, you must go. They boy.
Walter 你必须离开 这孩子
Walter... The boy...
Walter... 这孩子...
Don't look!
别看!
I will take care of this, you must leave.
这里我来处理 你必须离开
The boy...
这孩子...
The boy.
这孩子
He was such a difficult boy.
他是如此执拗的孩子
What have you done, my difficult boy?
你这是做了什么 执拗的孩子?
You must go. Walter, Walter...
你必须离开 Walter Walter...
What have I done?
我又做了什么?
Go now, please, please.
走吧 现在 走吧 走吧
Go now.
快走吧
Has someone called for the police?
有人报♥警♥了没有?
However terrible things are...
无论发生多么糟糕的事情...
they pass.
总会过去
This will pass.
这事会过去的
Where are we?
我们到哪儿了?
Folkestone.
福克斯顿
One stop from Dover.
再有一站就到多佛了
Bernard, can you come in here?
Bernard 能进来一下吗?
Maybe...
或许...
Oh, yes, I forgot, we're all getting off here.
对了 我忘了 我们都要在这一站下的
We're being met here, Miss Carla.
有人在这儿接我们 Carla小姐
Thank you.
多谢
Out! We're getting off here, we're being met here by a car.
出来吧! 我们在这下车 有人在这儿接我们
They're getting off. Good, thank God for that.
他们下车了 好 真是感谢上帝
That's cleared the air a bit, bye!
他们下去车厢里空气清新多了 再见!
How can we say goodbye with these bastards watching?
这些混♥蛋♥这么看着 我们该怎么道别?
We can't.
不能道别
She's right, we can't. Just walk off now.
她说的对 我们不能道别 就这么走开吧
Thank you.
谢谢
Travelling first class was not too bad.
头等厢旅行 感觉果然不错
Pity about the company one has to keep, though, eh?
只是 有些旅伴令人不悦 是吗?
You must go and check if the car's arrived. Be careful.
你必须去检查一下 看看车子是否已经抵达 当心
Don't worry about me.
别为我担心
I never did get that full interview.
我从没完成那次访谈
Don't rush.
不要慌张
I never do.
我从不慌张
What a journey!
这旅程♥真♥不赖!
Maybe it'll work.
也许行得通
I'm just going to telephone home,
我要往家里打通电♥话♥
make sure Julian's left for the airport.
确保Julian已动身前往机场
He should be about to get on his aeroplane.
他应该快要登机了
They're all gone.
他们都走了
We can celebrate.
我们可以庆祝了
Hopefully. You played the part of the star very well.
很有可能 你明星演得不错
I think so, yes.
是 我也这么觉得
I'm just going to make sure...
我过去一下 确保...
Julian is dead.
Julian死了
What?!
什么?!
He shot himself.
他饮弹自尽了
Oh, my God.
喔 我的天
What have I done, Stanley?
我这是造了什么孽 Stanley?
What have I done?
我这是造了什么孽?
Why wasn't I there for him?!
为什么我没在旁边陪着他?!
I should have been there.
我应该陪在他身旁的
You had to be here.
你必须在这里
You chose to be here, and that was very brave.
你选择来这里 你非常勇敢
I love you.
我爱你
It was so difficult, I know, but it was very brave.
很艰难 我知道 但你这么做非常勇敢
I love you.
我爱你
Miss Peters, what can I do for you?
Peters小姐 有什么能为你效劳的吗?
You can just stand there.
你只要站在那里就好
I have a new high-speed camera
我这儿有一台新式高速相机
which can take pictures very quickly
拍照速度非常的快
of people who don't always want to be photographed.
可以用来拍摄那些平时不喜欢让人拍到的人
Excuse me, but I'm a trifle busy right now.
很抱歉 但是我现在有些忙
People who prefer to live in the shadows,
可以用来拍摄那些乐于生活在暗处的人
such as you, Harry!
比如说你 Harry!
Now I can catch them with this...
现在 我能用这部相机拍下他们...
And shall I tell you something else, Harry?
我能告诉你一些事情吗 Harry?
I'm going to try to find him.
我会努力找到他
I'm going to find Louis.
我会找到Louis
Don't expect it to sell thousands and thousands of copies, Stanley.
别指望它能卖♥♥出成千上万份 Stanley
Why not?
为什么不?
You don't think people want to hear the truth?
你认为人们不想知道真♥相♥吗?
Not as much as when Louis was the culprit.
如果Louis不是罪犯 人们不怎么感兴趣了
The other papers reported on it in a very small way, didn't they?
其他的报纸对此事的报道都非常之低调 不是吗?
In a few months, I doubt anybody will remember the Jessie Taylor case that clearly.
不出几个月 我怀疑都没人会记得Jessie Taylor的案子了
It'll slip away, bit by bit.
会被人一点一点地淡忘
Well, I hope you're wrong.
我真希望你说错了
But you're probably not.
可你很可能说的没错
Of course, we don't have Louis' side of the story.
当然 我们还不知道Louis对这件事的说法
I still haven't heard from him.
我还没收到他的消息
Perhaps we never will.
也许我们永远不会知道
Do you think she knew about her brother?
你认为她知道她弟弟的事吗?
I don't know.
我不知道
In a way, maybe. Deep down.
或许 有所耳闻 心里应该是清楚
I thought you'd like to know,
我想你们应该乐意知道
I've been dealing with some colleagues of Mr Masterson,
我已经和Masterson先生的一些同事进行了交涉
and I've held on to the magazine. He doesn't want it any more.
由我来接手他们的杂♥志♥ 他是不想要了
That's good news, isn't it?
这是好消息 对吧?
But, of course, I may have to make some changes.
但当然了 这边我不得不做些变动
Well, aren't you surprised?
来了 你不吃惊吗?
For once, I am early.
我总算早来一次了
And I'm never on time.
我从来不准时
You should know that by now. Stanley,
你现在应该知道了 Stanley
Some things never change.
有些事从不改变
I haven't been out for a very long time.
我很长时间没出门了
It's strange being back, isn't it?
现在又出门了 是不是感觉挺陌生的?
Yes, it is.
是 挺陌生的
Very strange.
非常陌生
What does he want?
他来做什么?
Stanley?
Stanley?
I'll be back in a minute, my darling.
我一会儿就回来 亲爱的
There's a telephone call for you.
有电♥话♥找你
Thank you, Nathan.
谢谢你 Nathan
Yes?
谁?
Hello, Stanley.
好啊 Stanley
Louis!
Louis!
Is that really you?
真的是你吗?
It is me, yes.
是 是我
Where are you?
你在哪儿呢?
I'm in Marseille. I'm getting a ship to America.
我在马赛 正准备乘船去美国
Oh, what are you going to do there? Start a new band?
你在那里做什么? 组建了新的乐队没?
Maybe, there's a lot of competition now.
有可能 这边竞争挺激烈的
Louis, I just didn't think that...
Louis 我还以为再也...
You'd ever hear from me?
再也听不到我的消息了?
No, I didn't.
没 不是那样
剧集 | 边缘之舞(2013) | 导航列表