剧集 | 边缘之舞(2013) | 导航列表
That is good, isn't it? Yes. I like daring people.
很棒吧? 没错 我喜欢有魄力的人
What a pity you can't write about this.
要是你能就这事写篇报道就好了
The Royal Prince and a jazz band, what a story that would make!
王子殿下与爵士乐队 多好的题材啊!
But even you can't do that.
但你却不能报道
Stanley told me about your trouble with the immigration authorities.
Stanley跟我说你们在移♥民♥局遇到了麻烦
Yes, well, the rules are very strict, especially if you've worked on the ships.
是啊 规定太苛刻 尤其是对那些当过水手的人来说
Some of them even get followed sometimes,
不少人有时还会被跟踪
people checking to see if they really are employed as musicians.
核查他们是否真的受雇于乐队
Followed, in the street? Really?
就在大街上跟踪? 真的吗?
Not many people realise that goes on, but it's quite a regime,
很少有人察觉这一点 但这就是制度
the Alien Registration Office.
侨民注册所一向如此
Well, my father's Russian and he gets some strange looks sometimes,
我父亲是俄♥国♥人 有时也受到一些异样的眼光
people thinking he might be a Soviet spy!
人们觉得他可能是苏联间谍!
So maybe I understand more than you think.
所以我比你想的要了解这种感受
Maybe I see a bit more of the world than Pamela.
可能我比Pamela的见识稍微广一点儿吧
She's my friend, but I work for her, really.
她是我的朋友 但其实我是为她工作
I choose her clothes, I design some of them, which means I actually
我为她挑选衣物 有的还是我设计的
have to go into shops, warehouses, even looking for materials.
因此我需要跑商店 仓库 甚至要去找各种材料
I'm sure you've guessed, but I'm no aristocrat, Louis.
我知道你猜过我的身份 但我不是什么名媛 Louis
I'm not sure I had guessed that, no.
我可没猜测过 没有
Thank you, Joe. You're next, Louis.
谢谢 Joe 下一个你来 Louis
The band must play again. Prince George has requested it!
乐队得再演一场 这是George王子的要求
I love your music. Thank you.
我爱你们的音乐 谢谢
I hope you don't mind me saying that. I love your band!
我希望你不介意我这么说 我爱你们的乐队!
I'm, I'm hopeless!
我 我没救了!
Is it hopeless? I, I really think it is hopeless, isn't it?!
是不是没救了? 我真的觉得自己是个白目 是不是?
Of course not, your Royal Highness!
当然不会了 殿下
A little more full tonight. Not bad at all.
今晚有点儿人满为患呐 真不错
It's been building all week.
这景象已经持续了一周
I knew I was right to tell them to get a singer.
我就知道 告诉他们找个主唱是对的
Come and look at this.
快来看看
Lamb chops!
羊排!
Meat for the first time!
肉 有史以来第一次!
We must be doing something right then!
那么肯定是我们做得不赖!
They never gave us this wine before. Maybe this
以前他们从不会给我们酒
Mr Schlesinger, or whatever he's called,
也许这个Schlesinger先生 还是什么先生
is beginning to like us.
他开始喜欢我们了
Louis, sorry to butt in like this. Could you come with me for a moment?
Louis 抱歉打扰了你们 你能跟我来一下吗?
I need your help.
我需要你的帮助
No, no, no, it's very kind, but I just need Louis.
不不不 多谢你的好心 但我找Louis就行
Thank God you were still here!
幸亏你还在!
Mr Masterson has asked me to do something.
Masterson先生让我帮他做件事
This is Mr Masterson's suite, he gave me the key,
这是Masterson先生的套房♥ 他把钥匙给了我
I have it somewhere. Yes. He's left the hotel.
我把它放哪儿了 在这儿 他不在酒店
Now, Louis, if you feel you are unable to help,
听着 Louis 如果你觉得帮不上忙
you must say so at once, and of course I'll understand...
现在就告诉我 我当然会理解...
but if you do feel able to help, I'll be so terribly grateful.
但如果你感觉确实能帮这个忙 我会无比感激
What happened here?
这里怎么了?
I don't know... He said it would be like this.
我不知道...他说会是这样
I don't know what he's been doing.
我不知道他做了些什么
What a mess.
真是一团糟
Hello.
你好啊
Mr Masterson asked if I'd clear this up.
Masterson先生问我是否能清理掉
I didn't know it would be this bad, I mean, not quite as bad as this!
我不知道情况这样糟 我的意思是 不至于这个程度!
I know I shouldn't involve you, Louis,
我知道我不应该把你卷进来 Louis
but I can't do this on my own.
但我自己应付不了
Please leave if you need to.
如果你想 请尽管离开
Mr Masterson will pay for the damage to the room, of course.
当然 Masterson会赔偿房♥间的损毁
What do we need to do?
我们现在要怎么办?
We need to get the girl out of the hotel.
我们得把这女孩弄出酒店
If we use the kitchen entrance, if I get a taxi, and you take the girl?
我们从厨房♥走 我去拦辆车 你把那女孩带过去 行吗?
What's your name? Hannah.
你叫什么? Hannah
Are we there yet? Shh.
我们到了吗? 嘘
You! I'm talking to you.
你! 我在说你!
Don't you run away from me. Come back here!
别跑 你给我回来!
How dare you!
真是大胆包天!
Soon we can get out of here. Shhh.
我们就快出去了吧 嘘
The best thing you can do is own up to it.
你最好是坦白承认吧
Do you understand me? Do you understand?
你明不明白? 明不明白?
Get out of my sight. Are we there yet?
快给我消失 我们到了吗?
Shhh!
嘘!
Still here, Mr Lester?
还在这儿呢 Lester先生?
Yes... I'm leaving now.
是的...我这就要走了
I've been going through the music for tomorrow.
我一直在翻看明天的乐曲
I see.
我知道了
Well, I'll be writing a report for Mr Schlesinger, I think
嗯 我会给Schlesinger先生写份报告
he might be rather pleased with tonight.
我想今晚他一定非常满意
Do we ever get to meet Mr Schlesinger?
我们有机会见到Schlesinger先生吗?
That all depends, Mr Lester, that all depends. Good night.
看情况吧 Lester先生 看情况 晚安
Night.
晚安
Look, I think my car is coming.
看 我想我的车来了
There you are. Marvellous.
你在这儿 太好了
Thank you, Louis.
谢谢 Louis
Mr Masterson will be pleased.
Masterson先生会满意的
I'm incredibly grateful! You're wonderful, my friend.
我感激不尽! 你太好了 我的朋友
"I... say... Tonk..."
"我...说...Tonk..."
"What... a... party."
"聚会...太棒了..."
Music Express What can I do for you?
《音乐速递》 我能为你做些什么?
Stanley, it's Louis,
Stanley 是我 Louis
something strange just happened with Julian and Mr Masterson.
刚才Julian和Masterson先生做了件很奇怪的事
There was a girl in Mr Masterson's suite at the hotel.
Masterson先生的酒店套房♥中有一个女孩
She was in a bad way, the room was all smashed up too.
她情况很糟 房♥间也是一团糟
So they'd been having quite a party.
那他们应该是聚会太嗨了
I helped Julian get her out of the hotel.
我帮Julian把她弄出了酒店
Where was Mr Masterson when you were doing this?
你做事的时候Masterson先生在哪儿?
I don't know. I didn't see him. He asked Julian to clear up for him.
我不知道 我没看到他 他要Julian替他收拾好
People like that always CAN vanish when they want to, can't they?!
只要那些人想 他们就能凭空消失 不是吗?
Stanley... I don't know if I should've helped.
Stanley... 我不知道我是不是应该帮忙
I mean, the girl, she was... You worried about her?
我是说 那个女孩 她... 你担心她?
Yes, I am.
是的
Well, if you're worried about her, Louis, we'll have to find her.
那么 如果你担心她的话 Louis 我们就去找到她
Mr Julian knows you're here, he'll be with you in a moment.
Julian先生知道你们来了 他一会儿就到
One day, Louis, you'll have a house like this!
Louis 总有一天 你也会拥有这样的房♥子!
Of course! As a matter of interest, how do you see that happening?
那当然! 我很好奇的是 你怎么这么确定?
Well, it won't be long before your records are available in every store in the land.
这个嘛 不久你们的唱片就会出现在街头巷尾的每间商店
That'll be good, considering we haven't made a single one yet.
听着不错 只是我们一张唱片也没出过
I'll be just walking down the street
我只要走在街上
and your music will be coming out of every other window.
就能听到每个窗口都会传出你们的音乐
And when I turn up to see, when you've got a house like this...
当我要抬头仰视你 你已拥有一栋这样的房♥子
You'll be shown straight to the tradesman's entrance! Naturally, yes!
到时你得走送货通道! 那是自然 是的!
Stanley! Louis!
Stanley! Louis!
It's wonderful to see you.
见到你们真的太好了
There you are! What a lovely way to start the day.
你们来了! 美好的一天就这样开始了!
Start? It's nearly two o'clock, Pamela!
开始? 快到两点了 Pamela!
Oh, it's as early as that, is it? I thought it was later!
噢 才这么早呢? 我以为还要晚些呢!
It's wicked, I know, but I've only just got up.
我知道有些丢人 但我刚起床
What a strange evening last night was.
昨晚真是个奇妙夜!
Louis was absolutely wonderful, has he told you?
Louis绝对给力 他告诉你了吗?
He has. We were just wondering what happened to the girl.
告诉了 我们只是好奇那女孩怎么了?
She's here.
她在这儿呢
With her gigantic bruises.
脸上还带着淤青
I was so clumsy last night, and so utterly drunk,
我昨晚笨手笨脚 酩酊大醉
I just kept falling over.
因此我老是摔跤
Goodness knows what people must think!
天知道人们会怎么想!
I'm enormously grateful to you, and so is Mr Masterson.
我十分感谢你的帮忙 Masterson先生也是
Oh, yes, Mr Masterson's having a picnic, you really must join us.
对了 Masterson先生要办野餐 你可一定要来
Yes, he'd love you to join him -
是的 他很希望邀请你参加
in fact the whole band, if they're available - to be his guests.
整个乐队都能参加 只要你们有空
It's his way of saying a huge thank you.
他想藉此表达他真挚的谢意
The whole band? Really? They're all invited?
整个乐队? 真的吗? 他们都受邀了?
剧集 | 边缘之舞(2013) | 导航列表