剧集 | 边缘之舞(2013) | 导航列表
They've re-decorated all of this...
这里头重新装饰了一遍...
and what a lovely room!
真漂亮!
I collect beautiful rooms around London, Stanley.
我要逛遍伦敦漂亮的房♥子 Stanley
I don't see why one shouldn't spend
人就是要呆在
as much of one's life as possible in them.
这种地方
You must join Her Ladyship, you mustn't keep her waiting.
去跟夫人打招呼吧 不要让她久等
Lavinia, you look magnificent, as always.
Lavinia 你还是一如既往的美丽
I must just join that wonderful young artist, over there.
我要去跟那位年轻有为的画家打声招呼
I'm hoping to help her get her first exhibition,
我想帮她举办首次个人画展
she's exquisitely talented.
她非常有天赋
Stanley.
Stanley
Arthur has a new project, it seems!
Arthur看起来又有新欢了!
To go with all the others!
到处拈花惹草!
We have a great deal to talk about. Yes, I know.
我们有大事要谋划 我知道
I hope I'm not too late. No, sir.
我没有来迟吧 没有
They all here? Yes, they're all here, sir. Thank you.
他们都到了? 是的 都在里面 谢谢
So, what do you know about Mr Masterson? What's he really like?
你有多了解Masterson先生? 他是个什么样的人?
He is one of the few people I've ever met
他是我见过的为数不多的一个
who always seems to be ahead of events.
非常有前瞻性的人
Ah, but can one trust him?
哦 他信得过吗?
Funnily enough, I think one can.
很巧的是 我觉得他值得信赖
So you are involved in his acquisition of the magazine?
那么他收♥购♥杂♥志♥社这事你也插了一脚进去?
I could be...
或许...
Of course, it doesn't need my money
当然 这不用我出钱
but he needs somebody who lives here, who can be on the spot,
不过他需要一当地人在他不在的时候
while he travels the world.
帮他看场子
So I'm going to be working for you? Is that such a terrible prospect?
那我就是要做你的手下咯? 这很为难你吗?
I'm not even going to reply to that!
完全不想作回应!
If all this happens, we will both be working for Mr Masterson ultimately,
如果事成 我们最后都是为Masterson先生做事
but, yes, you'll be working for me, in a way.
但是 在某种程度上 你确实是在帮我做事
I knew, for some reason, this was going to happen, I just,
不知道为什么 我就知道事情会这样子 但我只是
I just thought it might!
我就知道会这样
I don't know how that's possible, Stanley,
怎么会这样呢 Stanley
because I didn't until yesterday!
我直到昨天才知道这件事
Suddenly I realised the way I was living was absurd -
突然觉得我以前的生活太荒唐了
can't be half a recluse, who's ever heard of that?!
我不能再过隐居生活了 真不敢相信
Half a hermit!
半个隐士
Living like that was never going to bring my boys back
就算那样活着 我的孩子也不会回来了
and now I know I want to do something with the rest of my life -
现在 我想在剩下的日子里做些有意义的事
get involved, Stanley, get really involved.
我要参与进去 Stanley 我想积极地参与进去
Where's your singer...?
歌♥手呢?
Carla.
Carla
She'll be coming, don't worry.
她会来的 放心
Are you usually down here with them, Harry, when they have their dinners?
Harry 他们聚餐的时候 你总是要下来候命吗?
Yes, sometimes.
有时
I thought they had their own people.
他们应该有人跟着伺候的吧
They do, but once or twice I've helped them out with their arrangements.
是有 但是我帮他们解过一两次围
Of course, I've never been in the temple...
当然 我没有进去过
never see them in their robes.
没见过他们穿礼袍的样子
Louis! There you are! Ha! This is going to be so good.
Louis! 你在这里! 哈! 太好了
Such fun!
乐翻天了!
You will get your cue in just a moment.
很快就到你了
Best tipper in the hotel.
酒店里给小费给得最多的人
A very generous man, Mr Masterson.
真是慷慨 Masterson先生
Well, I suppose he needs to be, doesn't he?
他当然要慷慨啦 不是吗?
Why does he need to be?
为什么这么说?
If you smash up your hotel suite the way he does,
如果你像他一样把酒店套房♥弄得一团糟
you rather need to leave good tips, don't you?
走的时候当然要给多点小费 不是吗?
I don't know what you mean? Oh, come on, Harry.
我不知道你在说什么 拜托 Harry
I saw his suite completely smashed up,
我见过他一团糟的套房♥
you must have had to arrange to get it cleared up?
你总要安排人帮他清理干净吧?
You probably had to do that a number of...?
你应该做过不止一次了吧?
I have no idea what you are talking about!
我完全不知道你在说什么
What are you so frightened of? Frightened?
你在害怕什么? 害怕?
You think I'm the one who should be frightened?! Yes!
你觉得我应该害怕吗? 没错
I think you're extremely frightened.
你在担惊受怕
What are you afraid of?
你在害怕着什么
You really think you're very clever, don't you?
你自以为你很聪明?
You think you can strut around with your musicians
你觉得你可以带着你的乐队耀武扬威
and get away with anything.
得到你想要的东西
You even think you're different from the other minstrel bands, don't you?!
你甚至觉得自己跟那些游方艺人不一样
Well, let me tell you something,
我跟你说
this hotel will be destroyed by what you've done!
你所做的一切会毁了这间酒店的
What I've done?
我做了什么?
Go on, tell me what I've done, Harry.
来 告诉我 我都做了些什么 Harry
Ever since you've been here I've seen it coming,
自从你来了这里以后 我就有预感
I knew it was going to lead to disaster!
灾难即将来临
Here I am.
我来了
Told you there was nothing to worry about!
告诉你没有什么好担心的!
And I'm early, aren't I? Come this way, please.
我来早了吗? 请过来这边
Perfect timing, Carla!
来得刚刚好 Carla
Remember I saw you with her!
我看见你跟她在一起!
I saw you with Jessie Taylor.
你跟Jessie Taylor
I saw you arguing the night she was attacked!
她遇害的那晚我看到你们在争吵!
Everybody knows I had nothing to do with Jessie's death,
所有人都知道我跟Jessie的死无关
I was playing for the Prince of Wales!
那时候我在为威尔士王子表演!
And now I think the Masons are waiting for me.
而现在共济会的人也在等着我
The Worshipful Master will now take wine with his personal guests.
会长大人向他的贵宾祝酒
Now, don't worry, I know it looks a little...strange,
放轻松 我知道这看起来有点...诡异
it's just like an ordinary meal, really.
只是一次普通的晚宴 真的
They can be surprisingly jolly occasions,
气氛会非常融洽的
not much mumbo jumbo once we get eating!
一旦开吃就没人唧唧歪歪了
Have they ever had a singer in here before?
这儿以前有过歌♥手吗?
No, no, don't think so.
不不 我不这么认为
It was my idea to invite you, of course.
是我要邀请你的
I don't know how it's going to go down! We'll see!
不知道效果会怎样呢!我们看着吧!
Ah, this is my friend, Leopold Fitzmaurice,
啊 这位是我的朋友 Leopold Fitzmaurice
we joined the Lodge together on the same day!
我们同一天进的寄宿学校!
He very much wanted to say hello to the band, didn't you, Leopold?
他非常想跟乐队打声招呼 是吧 Leopold?
I know you're going to liven up our dinner, no end!
我知道你会让我们的晚宴气氛非常活跃的 毫无疑问
Leopold Fitzmaurice?
Leopold Fitzmaurice?
Yes, that's his name, it's a grand name, isn't it?
是的 这是他的名字 是个很大气的名字 是吧?
He was on the train with you, was he?
他是那个火车上跟你一起的人 是吧?
The night train to Paris?
那趟去巴黎的夜车?
Leopold and I are always on trains together!
Leopold 和我经常一起坐火车!
It's a pleasure meeting you.
见到你们很高兴
So, yes, Leopold saw me on the train...and Horace, over there.
是的 Leopold在火车上遇到我 还有Horace 他也在
Horace Verney, always seems to be in my compartment!
Horace Verney 经常和我一个包厢!
Now, I really must get back.
现在 我真的必须回去了
There's a first time for everything and this is absolutely a first.
凡事都有第一次 这次绝对是开了一个先河
The Louis Lester band will now give us their first number.
Louis Lester 的乐队现在要为我们献上第一曲
Where's the bloody music?
该死的音乐呢?
Louis...
Louis...
Louis, what are you doing?!
Louis 你在干嘛?!
The first number we're going to play is... Speak up!
我们要演奏的第一曲是... 大声点!
This Girl's Going Far.
《女孩早已远去》
Yes.
是的
Stop the music!
音乐停下!
Pamela? What are you doing here so early?
Pamela? 你这么早就来了?
Er, we're going on somewhere after,
我们等会去别的地方
if you'd like to join us, by the way, that would be delightful.
顺便提一下 很欢迎你加入我们
Have you not heard the news?
你没听说那条新闻吗?
What news? What's happened?
什么新闻? 发生了什么?
Someone has tried to assassinate the American President.
有人试图行刺美国总统
What?!
什么?!
Someone has tried to shoot Mr Roosevelt.
有人试图射杀罗斯福先生
They're all worried how this is going to affect the market.
他们都很担心这件事会影响股市
Do you think there'll be another crash, Walter?
你觉得会股市危机会再来一次么 Walter?
We need some more news, we need some reliable news.
我们需要更多的消息 一些可靠的消息
Ah, Louis, what a massive pity this is!
啊 Louis 刚刚真是太可惜了!
剧集 | 边缘之舞(2013) | 导航列表