剧集 | 边缘之舞(2013) | 导航列表
If there are any callers, I don't want to be disturbed.
如果有人打电♥话♥来 我不想受到打扰
We leave them at the funeral and here they are again!
我们在葬礼上就把他们甩掉了 结果他们又出现了
That's right. They're following you!
对 他们阴魂不散
I haven't quite finished developing them all.
这些照片我还没有全部冲洗完
That is a spooky sight, certainly!
这绝对令人毛骨悚然!
Yes, this one looks rather hungry.
是啊 这人看起来饥饿不堪
Quite a few of them look like they haven't had enough to eat.
其中好几个看上去像是很久没有吃饱过了
How dedicated they were to Jessie already, after such a short time.
他们为了Jessie真是奉献不少 才这么短的时间而已
Exactly...I think one of them attacked Jessie in the hotel.
的确... 我想是他们中的某一人在酒店袭击了Jessie
One of these?
他们中的一个?
Stanley thinks this too -
Stanley也这么认为
they wanted Jessie all to themselves.
他们希望Jessie只属于他们
People become so obsessed with their favourite performers,
人们对喜欢的艺术家总是如痴如狂
they want power over them, to own them.
想控制他们 拥有他们
Yes, but I never saw any of them inside the hotel, ever.
是啊 可我从没在酒店里见过他们 一个都没有
They could have got in.
他们可能早就进去了
I haven't told anybody what you've told me, I promise,
我从来没把你告诉我的话泄露给任何人 我保证
but it can't have been Julian, I really believe it can't have been.
可是也不可能是Julian 我真的觉得不是他
I did see him that night inside the hotel.
但那天晚上我确实在酒店见过他
There'll be an explanation for that, there really will!
一定可以解释的通 一定可以!
Anyway, we don't need to think about that now.
好了 我们现在不用想这个
No, we don't.
对 不用
I love you, Louis.
我爱你 Louis
What's the matter?
什么事?
I don't think I've ever done this, being watched by myself before!
我以前可从来没有在自己的注视下做这个
Miss Sarah, Miss Sarah?!
Sarah小姐 Sarah小姐?!
You're wanted. Ignore it.
有人找你 别管她
'Miss Sarah, Miss Sarah, there's someone here for you, Miss Sarah!'
Sarah小姐 Sarah小姐 有人找你 Sarah小姐!
That girl! I told her!
那个女孩儿! 我都说过了!
It's the police, Louis.
警♥察♥来了 Louis
Ah, Mr Lester, I wonder if you could help us with some identification?
Lester先生 你能帮我们做一下身份确认吗?
Identification? Yes we need to make an identification
身份确认? 是的 我们需要做一个身份确认
and we believe that you, as a witness, could help us.
我们相信你 作为目击者 可以帮助我们
Are you willing to do that?
你愿意吗?
Of course.
当然
Hello, Harry. Good afternoon, Mr Lester.
你好 Harry 下午好 Lester
Now you saw Mr Luscombe in the hotel passage
你在酒店通道看到了Luscombe先生
when he maintains he was on the train to Paris?
在他坚称他当时在去巴黎的火车上时?
I did, yes.
我看到了 是的
And how many feet away from him were you when you saw him?
你看到他的时候距离他有多远?
I don't know...
我不知道...
60, 70 feet.
60 70英尺吧
It would be at least that, wouldn't it?
至少得有那么远 是吧?
Turn round, if you could, Mr Lester.
请转过身去 Lester先生
Now, who is that at the end of the passage, Mr Lester? Can you tell me?
在通道尽头的是谁 Lester先生? 你能告诉我吗?
Now, is it Mr Gunson, who you know?
是Gunson先生吗 你认识的那个?
Can you tell me for sure that that is Mr Gunson?
能告诉我你确定那是Gunson先生吗?
Or is it Sergeant Thomas, who you don't know?
还是Thomas中士 你不认识的那个?
Or could that even be Mr Thornton from the Imperial Hotel,
或者也可能是不久之前还在这里的
who was here just a short while ago?
帝国酒店的Thornton先生?
Which one is it, Mr Lester?
是哪一个人 Lester先生?
Louis!
Louis!
This is nothing like it was, there's more light in the hotel.
这完全不一样 酒店里光线更亮
You can't tell me, can you?
你说不上 对不对?
This is Mr Julian Luscombe's passport,
这是Julian Luscombe先生的护照
he gave it to us entirely voluntarily.
他完全出于自愿地交给了我们
Please, have a look.
请看一看
Now, it bears the correct stamp of the French passport control
上面有法国入境检查处盖的戳
for the night train in question.
就是那天晚上
It's the right date and, of course, there is only one night train.
日期正确无误 而且 当然 只有唯一一班夜车
And then we have witnesses -
之后我们有了目击证人 -
a Mr Leopold Fitzmaurice, and, er, Mr Horace Verney,
Leopold Fitzmaurice先生 还有Horace Verney先生
both of whom saw Mr Luscombe in their first class compartment
他们都在一等车厢里看到了Luscombe先生
and then saw him embark with them on the ferry.
还看见他和他们一块儿上了渡船
Now, neither Mr Fitzmaurice nor Mr Verney are friends
Fitzmaurice先生和Verney先生并非Luscombe先生的朋友
or acquaintances of Mr Luscombe, yet they identified him at once.
也从来不认识他 然而他们一眼就认出了他
Apparently he never stopped talking the whole journey.
很显然整个路途他都在不停说话
Is it possible, Mr Lester,
有没有这个可能 Lester先生
that it was someone else that you saw at the hotel that night?
你那晚在酒店看到的是另一个人?
Someone else who called your name?
另一个人喊了你的名字?
Is it possible that you can't be absolutely sure
有没有可能是你并不十分肯定
that you saw Mr Luscombe?
你见到的是Luscombe先生?
If you're asking me whether I'm absolutely sure...? I am.
如果你问我是不是完全确定...? 是这个意思
Then I suppose it is possible that I'm not.
我想可能我并不能完全确定
Thank you, Mr Lester, that is extremely helpful.
谢谢你 Lester先生 你的话非常有帮助
Why have you done that?
你为什么那么做?
Well, you taught me how to play, so it's all your fault!
是你教会我怎么玩儿的 这都是你的错!
Well, you're better than you think.
你比自己所想的还要好
Only sometimes!
偶尔而已!
All the wonderful battles we've had, I used to want them never to finish.
所有那些我们打过的漂亮仗 我总希望它们不会结束
Yes, sometimes they lasted for days.
是啊 有时候它们能持续好几天
We've saved our lives with games...
我们用游戏救了自己的命...
especially with these mice and frogs, and I still need them!
尤其是这些老鼠和青蛙 我仍需要它们!
Hello, Mummy, how was your little holiday? Was it a success?
你好 妈妈 小假期过得怎么样? 还不错吧?
No, not really. Hotel was horrible.
不 不怎样 酒店太可怕了
Some guests you didn't like?
有你不喜欢的客人?
There were some guests I couldn't abide, yes, nor could your father.
有一些我无法忍♥受的客人 是啊 连你♥爸♥都受不了
We had to move rooms twice, in fact, to get far enough away from them.
我们只好换了两次房♥间 为了离他们远一点儿
There were some Jews in the hotel, Mummy? Is that what you mean?
酒店里有犹太人吗 妈妈? 你说的是这个意思吗?
Unfortunately, yes, the hotel seemed to be crawling with them.
很不幸 是的 这家酒店好像被他们占领了一样
You really wouldn't expect that in Cornwall, would you?
真想不到在康沃尔还会遇上这种事 是吧?
How on earth did we come out of that person, darling?
我们怎么会是那种人生出来的 亲爱的?
Don't you ever think that? How on earth are we a part of her?
你有没有想过? 我们怎么会是她的孩子?
I think about it all the time. Nearly every morning.
我经常想这个问题 几乎每天早上
You won't leave me here alone with them? Promise!
你不会把我一个人留下和他们一起吧? 你保证!
I'll never leave you, darling.
我永远不会离开你 亲爱的
I have plans, of course, great plans, at the moment!
我有计划了 当然 绝妙的计划 现在!
Mr Masterson's been so encouraging
Masterson先生很支持我
but wherever I go, I will always come back and I've decided...
但是无论我去哪里 我都会回来的 而且我决定...
...I'm going to fill this house with Jews and Negroes...
...我要请好多犹太人和黑人来这里...
maybe we should do that for Mummy's next birthday, in fact!
就在下个月妈妈生日那天好了
Although Jessie won't be able to sing for her now.
不过Jessie不能来给她唱歌♥了
I know you're so upset about Jessie.
我知道你为Jessie的死很难过
You can talk to me about it, darling, how much you miss her.
你可以跟我倾诉的 亲爱的 说说你对她的思念
You can tell me all about it. I know...
什么都可以跟我说 我知道...
I know I can.
我知道我可以
Come in, Mr Mitchell, come in.
进来 Mitchell先生 进来吧
I was wondering where you were. I'm not late, am I?
我还在想你到哪里去了呢 我没有迟到吧?
You've not been here before?
你应该没来过这里吧?
No, I haven't. There's a lot to look at!
没来过 这里有好多好东西呢
Everybody runs to gold when times get hard
世道艰难的时候人们都转向黄金保值
but I didn't get where I am now by doing the obvious, Mr Mitchell.
但是如果我不做些创新的举动是不会有今天的地位的 Mitchell
No, I'm sure you didn't. Stanley...
是的 这我肯定 Stanley...
You don't mind if I call you Stanley, do you?
不介意我叫你Stanley吧?
Of course not, Mr Masterson.
当然不介意 Masterson先生
You caused quite a rumpus at the German Embassy the other night,
那天晚上你在德国大使♥馆♥引起了不小的骚动
didn't you, Stanley?
是吧 Stanley?
Well, that was a joke...
那是开个玩笑
I thought a good one, as it happens. I just wanted to give them one... No.
恰好想到就想逗他们玩了 不用说了
There's no need to explain.
不用解释了
A little mischief might well do them some good.
吃一下瘪对他们不是坏事
You probably don't know much about the business I'm in, do you, Stanley?
你大概不知道我是做什么生意吧 Stanley
It's more than one business, isn't it, Mr Masterson?
应该不止一种生意吧 Masterson先生
That's correct, Stanley...it's mainly real estate in the US,
没错 Stanley...我的产业主要是美国的房♥地♥产♥生意
a little bit of coal, of course... a LOT of oil...
还做一点煤矿生意 当然 还有有不少是石油生意
In the Depression, like we're in now,
在经济萧条时期 正如当下
there are certain things people still want -
人们的生活还是需要
food, of course, soap, a little entertainment...and news.
吃食充饥 娱乐调节 新闻消息
At the moment I don't own any of those.
至今我的生意还没有涉及到这一些方面
Except Julian's English cheese business, of course!
当然 除了Julian的英国奶酪
剧集 | 边缘之舞(2013) | 导航列表