剧集 | 边缘之舞(2013) | 导航列表
'He's arranged another train for us'
'他为我们安排了另外一列火车'
and a jolly big picnic too, isn't that good?
还准备了美味丰盛的野餐 很不错吧?
Except this time it's just you he wants to see, Louis.
只是这次 他只想见你 Louis
I just need to meet my father.
我要去见我爸爸
It's better up here.
这边的视野更好
She wants to go for a spin.
她想出去转转
I think this is the place.
我觉得就是这里了
Hello?
有人吗?
Anybody there?
有人在吗?
Hello, could you please open this door?
你好 能不能把门打开?
Could you please open this door?
拜托你开门好不好?
'-Police. -I think you know why we're here...'
警♥察♥先生 我想你应该知道我们来这儿的目的...
They took the knives!
他们把刀拿走了!
He's there! He's over there!
他在那儿! 他在那边!
He's here! He's here! Come quick!
他在这里! 在这里! 快来!
Stanley!
Stanley!
Oh, hello, you look beautiful.
嗨 你今晚很美
I'm surprised you noticed...
真惊讶 你竟然会注意...
but then, this is such a rare thing.
不过 这种情况倒是极少
What do you mean?
什么意思?
You and I alone.
你我单独共处
Ah, well, plenty of chance for that.
这个啊 机会多得是
You're here remarkably early.
你今天来得尤其早
So are you.
你也一样
But then I don't want to miss a moment
我可不一点都不想错过
of Mr Masterson's farewell meal.
Masterson先生的送别晚宴
It's not a farewell really,
其实算不上送别
he's only going to the USA for business reasons.
他只是出于生意原因去美国罢了
You're very well informed of his movements all of a sudden.
你突然之间对他的行动如此了解
Well, I've been in meetings with him all day.
我一整天都跟在他一起开会
You know Julian's going to have a job in his office in America,
你知道的吧 Julian要去他在美国的办公室工作
for a few months at least.
至少工作好几个月
Yes, I heard that.
是的 我听说了
My brother's going to be an American businessman
我的好弟弟要成为美国商人了
and suddenly you're his partner too.
而你也突然成了他的合作伙伴
Mr Masterson's. Not a partner...
Masterson先生的合作伙伴 不是合作伙伴...
but definitely a colleague.
肯定地说 是同事
This is such an enormous chance for me, Pamela.
这对我来说是一次很好的机会 Pamela
It certainly appears to be, Stanley, yes.
看上去确实如此 Stanley 是个好机会
Watch out, you bastard!
小心点 你这个混♥蛋♥!
I'm sorry!
对不起!
I thought we'd get rid of the speeches before the serious eating has begun.
我觉得有些客套话 在大快朵颐前说了比较好
It's always so much more relaxing that way!
那样用餐的气氛会轻松许多!
In spite of us missing one or two people...
只是有一两个人还没到...
I'm sure our missing guests will be here soon.
我相信缺席的客人们很快就会到的
I just wanted to thank Walter, or should I say Mr Masterson,
我想谢谢Walter 还是该称呼Masterson先生呢
since he's my boss now,
因为他现在是我老板了
for not only laying on this meal...
谢他 不仅因为他款待大家这顿晚餐...
I thought we'd have the ballroom to ourselves for once,
我想该有那么一次舞厅只属于我们
since we've spent so much time here.
毕竟我们在这度过了如此多的时光
And it's a charming gesture, I think we'd all agree!
这么做真是太贴心了 我想大家都赞同吧!
So this meal is not only to bid farewell to Mr Masterson
所以 这顿晚餐不仅是为Masterson先生
on his trip to the United States...
为他的美国之旅饯行
where, hopefully, he will keep the President quite safe,
希望他在美国能够保证总统的安全
and where, hopefully, too, he will not spend too much time.
并且希望他不要在那儿逗留太久
He'll be back, don't worry!
他会回来的 别担心!
He's only happy when he's travelling!
他只是一旅行就心情畅快!
But this is also to celebrate the great new venture
同时也是为了庆祝
we're embarking upon together,
我们在Stanley和Eric的领导下
under Stanley and Eric's editorship.
即将展开的伟大事业
We understand, of course, that we're only a corner of your empire...
当然了 我们知道 我们只是您宏伟帝国的渺小一角
Not a corner, never just a corner.
不是一角 从来都不只是一角
..but we hope, in our own way, to make many waves.
..但我们希望 以我们自己的方式 做出一番成果
Cheers. I'm so sorry I'm late.
干杯 非常抱歉我来晚了
I was held up, unavoidably!
被一些事情拖住了 实在没办法!
Forgive me.
还请原谅
I'll explain everything in a minute.
我一会再详细解释
Carla has agreed to sing!
Carla同意唱歌♥了!
Julian, it's the middle of the meal.
Julian 还在吃饭呢
When better?!
还好更好的时机么?
Now, until Louis arrives,
那么 在Louis到这之前
you'll have to make do with me accompanying you.
你都要勉强跟我合作了
Well, then we'll do one very simple song, shall we?
既然如此 那么我们就来一首非常简单的 如何?
Ah, Miss Peters, there's a telephone call for you,
啊 Peters小姐 有您的电♥话♥
apparently it's urgent.
听上去很紧急
You must join us, Mr Schlesinger, please.
你一定要跟我们一起用餐 Schlesinger先生 有请了
Louis?
Louis?
I was just thinking about what I might do for this hotel...
我刚才还在想 可以为这个酒店做些什么...
I've always liked it here.
我一直都很喜欢这里
'Where are you?' Near a church.
'你在哪?' 一座教堂附近
Where is the church? You don't need to know that.
教堂又在哪? 你不需要知道
'You can tell me where you are!'
'能不能告诉我你在哪!'
You don't trust me all of a sudden?!
你突然就不信任我了?!
'Why would you telephone me if you don't trust me?'
'如果你不信任我 干嘛还给我打电♥话♥?'
I need somewhere to go. Come here...
我需要一个地方落脚 回这里来...
and we'll work out the best plan.
我们一起制定最好的计划
Come back to the hotel?! I'm not that stupid, Sarah!
回酒店去?! 我没那么蠢 Sarah!
What are you saying? You don't trust any of us?
你在说什么? 我们所有人你都不信吗?
You think we've all turned against you in two days?
你觉得我们两天之内全都背叛你了?
Can't believe you'd think like that, Louis!
真不敢相信你会这么想 Louis!
Donaldson called the police. 'He did not call the police!'
Donaldson打电♥话♥叫了警♥察♥ '他没有叫警♥察♥!'
They appeared at his house,
他们自己找去他家的
he's just told me what happened.
他刚才把发生的事情都告诉了我
They appeared at his house?! 'Yes!'
他们自己找来他家的?! '没错!'
Of course they're going to visit everybody you know, Louis,
他们当然会到所有你认识的人家里去调查 Louis
they're looking for you.
他们在找你
No lawyer ever turned up. He got delayed...
没有律师出现 他有事耽搁了
Do you know what they did?
你知道他们做了什么吗?
They locked me in, as if I was..
把我锁在里面 把我当成是...
They wanted to let you sleep,
他们想让你好好睡一觉
they wanted to stop the children from disturbing you -
不希望孩子再打搅你
you've got to believe me!
你一定要相信我!
Come here, Louis. This is where people can help you.
回来这里 Louis 这儿的人可以帮你
How many times do I have to tell you I'm not coming back to the hotel?!
我要跟你说几遍才行 我不会回酒店的?!
'Then I'll meet you somewhere else, wherever you like!'
'那我们在其他地方见面 随便你选在哪!'
The police are going to arrest you.
警♥察♥要逮捕你
'They have to find me first.'
'他们得先找到我才行'
'You can't run away from them!'
'你逃不掉的!'
I can get out of the country.
我可以离开这个国家
'You'll never manage that on your own! You have to meet me.'
'你一个人绝对办不到! 你一定要见我'
I can't bear the thought that you don't trust me,
我无法忍♥受你对我的不信任
you have to trust somebody, Louis, you have to!
你一定得相信某个人才行 Louis 一定要!
Maybe I don't...
也许我不...
I think this will be a lot easier if I don't trust anyone.
我认为现在的情形 不相信任何人 反倒更容易
Louis, you have to remember... What do I have to remember?
Louis 你要记住... 记住什么?
Who I am? Is that what you mean?
记住我是谁? 你是这个意思么?
That is what I mean but not in that way.
我是这个意思 但不是你理解的那样
Please, listen to me...not everybody thinks like me and Stanley,
求你了 听我说...不是每个人都像我和Stanley那样想
not everybody wants to help you.
不是每个人都想帮你
No, Sarah...that's where you're wrong...
不 Sarah...这点你搞错了
that's what I've just found out.
我也是刚刚才认识到
You think just the same as everyone else.
你跟其他人想的一模一样
Thank you for being so patient and don't be concerned,
谢谢你们耐心等了这么久 别在意
I'm going to see a doctor now.
我现在就去看医生
Was that Louis? Is he on his way?
是Louis打来的吗? 他来了么?
That was Louis...
是Louis
he's not on his way.
他不过来
Well, that is a disappointment,
真是太让人失望了
we won't have a proper chance to say goodbye.
我们没能有机会好好道别
How strange that Louis isn't here,
Louis不在多奇怪啊
剧集 | 边缘之舞(2013) | 导航列表