剧集 | 边缘之舞(2013) | 导航列表
I'm not a very good liar, Stanley, so when I saw the police,
我不是很会撒谎 Stanley 所以我一看见警♥察♥
I thought I'd better pop out.
就觉得我最好赶快出来
Hello, it's lovely to see you again.
你好 很高兴咱们又见面了
No we're not going to the office today, straight through to the rehearsal room.
咱们今天不去办公室了 直走去排练房♥吧
That's another singer, I can't stop them coming in here!
又一个歌♥手 我不能不让他们进办公室!
One of them is going to recognise you, Louis!
任哪一个都能认出你来 Louis!
There must be another room we can go to? Even just for a moment.
一定还有其他房♥间我们能去的吧? 哪怕就呆一会儿
There's nowhere else down here. They're early.
楼下没有别的地方了 他们早到了
I told you they were coming!
我跟你说了他们到了!
You'll have to go upstairs, while they're arriving,
他们到的时候你们得上楼去
we don't own upstairs, but it's the only place!
楼上不归我们 但是也只有那儿了!
I want to help you, of course, but it's too difficult!
我想帮你 当然了 但是心有余而力不足!
Really! It is! To the right there Louis! Right!
真的!力不从心! 右转那间Louis!右边!
Just wait! Wait!
等一下! 等等!
These people are waiting... For a taxi.
这两个人在等... 等出租车
yes, for a, for a taxi,
对 等出租车
and just wanted to watch while they're waiting.
想趁等着的空来看看
I hope you don't mind. I simply love dance.
我希望你们不要介意 我只是很喜欢舞蹈
Miss Peters, you've been a difficult person to find.
Peters小姐 你还真难找啊
Have I? We'd just like a word with you, if we may?
是吗? 如果可以的话我们能问你几句话么?
It's all right, Father, the police just want to have a word.
没事儿的 爸爸 警♥察♥就是来问几句话
That's right. We just wanted to ask your daughter
是这样 我们就是来问问你的女儿
if she knew the whereabouts of Mr Louis Lester?
是否知道Louis Lester先生的去向?
Louis Lester? His whereabouts?
Louis Lester? 他的去向?
No, I don't know that.
我不知道
When did you last see him, Miss Peters?
你最后一次见到他是什么时候 Peters小姐?
A couple of days ago, at the Imperial.
几天前在帝国酒店
A couple of days ago?
几天前?
Yes, that's right. Before the stories in the newspapers.
是的 没错 就在新闻发生之前
Yes, you must have been very shocked by those. I was.
那你肯定因为报上的事震惊不已 的确
Sir, if you have no objection, could we have a look upstairs?
先生 如果你不反对的话 我们能否到楼上看看?
Upstairs? What do you expect to find up there?
楼上? 你指望在楼上找到什么?
No, please, look upstairs, by all means.
我不介意 请楼上看看吧 当然可以
This is my dark room, as you can see.
这是我的暗室你看一下
I'd like to look inside, if I may?
我想进去看看可以吗?
These are just my photographs.
里面只是些我的照片
Well, I'm very interested in photography,
我对摄影非常感兴趣
we're using it more and more ourselves.
我们也越来越用得着摄影技术了
And this is a splendid collection of photos!
这些照片拍的可真好!
Thank you. Especially of Mr Louis Lester.
谢谢 尤其是为Louis Lester先生拍的那些
I took a lot of photos of his band, of course.
我给他的乐队拍了很多照片 那是自然
Yes, we've heard about how much time you've spent with the band, from er,
对了 我们听帝国酒店的Harry Thornton先生说
Mr Harry Thornton at the Imperial.
你跟乐队走的很近
Harry, he never liked the band.
Harry 他根本不喜欢这个乐队
You were having an intimate relationship with Mr Lester weren't you?
你是否跟Lester先生有亲密关系?
He was a friend of mine.
他是我的朋友
You were having a sexual relationship with him?
你是否跟他有性关系?
I'm not going to answer that.
这个问题我拒绝回答
No, you don't have to, I just have to look around,
不要紧 你不必回答 我只消四处看看
all your photographs, they say it all.
你拍的照片已经足以说明
Where's your colleague? He's just outside the door, Miss Peters.
你的同事在哪儿呢?他就在门口 Peters小姐
Would you like him to come in? It might become a little crowded.
你想让他进来吗? 那就可能会有点挤了
Maybe you and I can deal with this?
也许就你跟我就足以解决?
You were having regular sexual relations with Mr Lester?
你是否跟Lester先生保持着性关系?
That's not against the law.
那又不犯法
Not in this country, you're quite right.
在我们国家是不犯法 你说的对
but in other parts of the world it would be another matter, wouldn't it?
但是在其他国家这就是另外一回事了 不是么?
I didn't realise you spoke for them as well.
我不认为你说的是一回事
Now your father's Russian?
你父亲是俄♥国♥人?
He is. His real name is, er, Petroff?
是的 他的真名是Petroff?
It was, before he became a resident here.
在他到这定居之前的曾用名
Now let me put this simply, Miss Peters, your father's had
长话短说 Peters小姐
dealings with the Soviet Trade Delegation as part of his work.
你父亲的工作要和苏维埃贸易代表团打交道
Has he? I don't know much about my father's work.
是吗? 我不太清楚我父亲的工作
Well I'm telling you that for a fact, Miss Peters.
Peters小姐 我实话实话
And anybody who has dealings with the Soviet Trade Delegation
任何和苏维埃贸易代表团有来往的人
whose conduct comes under suspicion,
只要他们的行为有可疑
can be summarily deported under the Undesirable Aliens Act.
他们则可能因《不受欢迎外国人案》而立刻而被驱逐出境
The Home Office have those powers.
内政部有这个权利
If Mr Petroff's daughter was suspected of helping a fugitive
如果Petroff先生的女儿被怀疑帮助逃犯
escape from justice, well then that would be a case for deportation.
逃过法律制裁 那他就会被驱逐出境
So you're threatening my father, Mr Horton?
所以你在威胁我父亲 Horton先生?
No, no, no, I'm just explaining to you what will happen if you don't tell me what you know, what I can see you must know,
不 不 不 我只是提醒你 知情不报的后果
and what a talented photographer you are,
你作为一个天才摄影师
and what a future you ought to have in the professional world.
在专业领域本该前程似锦
My father can't go back to Russia!
我父亲不能回俄♥国♥!
No, I understand that.
是的 我明白
And I know that you won't want to be the reason that that happens.
我也知道你不会想让你父亲因你而被驱逐
So you tell me what you know, where Mr Lester is.
所以把你知道的都告诉我 Lester先生在哪
Or would you rather talk over the matter with your father first?
或者你要先和你父亲商量下?
Talk over the dilemma with him?
商量下他面临的困境?
Although I'm not sure it's that much of a dilemma for you, Miss Peters.
虽然我不确定这对你是否称得上困境 Peters小姐
Now you're sensible enough to put your own future, and your father's future first.
你现在把你和你父亲的未来放在首位是很明智的
Mr Luscombe! Hello, you two.
Luscombe先生! 你好 两位
We're staying with Uncle Arthur! Are you on a surprise visit?
我们和Arthur叔叔在一起! 你是突然来访?
I am on a surprise visit, yes.
我是突然来访 是的
Why? Why is it a surprise?
怎么了? 为什么这么突然?
Because I like surprising people, and I like this garden very much.
因为我喜欢给人惊喜 我也很喜欢这个花♥园♥
Let's explore it together, shall we?
我们一起逛逛好吗?
One of the best days of my life was spent in this garden.
我人生最美好的时光之一就在这花♥园♥度过
I like this area particularly. Is Uncle Arthur in the house?
我特喜欢这块儿 Arthur叔叔在吗?
He is, yes. Well let's not call him just yet, shall we?
是的 他在 我们先别找他 好吗?
No, we won't. What's in the box?
好的 盒子里装的什么?
Is it a present for Uncle Arthur?
给Arthur叔叔的礼物?
You can look inside if you want.
你们可以看一下
Is it a real gun?
是真的枪?
Yes, you can hold it if you like.
是的 你可以拿拿看
Why have you brought it with you, Mr Luscombe?
你为什么把它带来 Luscombe先生?
Well, I just thought I'd go for a walk with it,
我只想带着枪散会步
see if there was anything I wanted to shoot, like a really fat pigeon, or a revolting, mangy dog, or a particularly hideous man.
看有没有猎物 像是胖鸽子 疯狗 或者恶人
You wouldn't do that would you?
你不会这么做的对吗?
Shoot a dog or an ugly man?
对狗或恶人开枪?
No, probably not.
不 应该不会
It would be better if one waited
等遇到更重要的目标人物
until one saw somebody far more important.
再伺机而动更好
Uncle Arthur! Uncle Arthur! Look who's here!
Arthur叔叔! Arthur叔叔! 看谁在这!
Julian, my dear fellow! To what do I owe this honour?
Julian 老弟 你怎么会大驾光临?
Everything is satisfactory? Oh, absolutely.
一切都好吧? 都很好
Your daughter has been extremely helpful,
你女儿给了我们极大的帮助
she has given us a lead to follow up.
她给了我们追查的线索
I knew she would give you any information she had.
我知道她会把她有的消息都告诉你们
She's a good girl. She saw a little of that man, but only very little, you understand?
她是个好女孩 她对那个男人所知甚少 你明白?
She told me that, yes.
她和我说了 是的
Stanley, they're upstairs, if it was your idea they're here.
Stanley 他们在楼上 如果是你让他们来这
It wasn't my idea, Deirdre.
不是我的主意 Deirdre
It wasn't a good plan, not a good plan at all!
这不是个好主意 根本就不靠谱!
I can't have him here, I just can't. Yes! All right!
我不能留他在这 我不能 好的! 好的!
The gentleman was very kind, he offered to play
这位先生很好心地帮我弹琴
so I could watch more easily and it really was a help, wasn't it, girls?
方便我看学生动作 帮了我大忙 对吗 姑娘们?
And he's quite a good player, I have to say.
我必须说他弹得很好
From the top, one, two, three, four.
从头再来 一 二 三 四
Police! Open this door!
警♥察♥! 把门打开!
You took your time. You've got to go now! What? Go where?
你还可以更慢点 你们必须马上离开! 什么? 去哪?
You've got to get out! You can't be found in the building!
你们必须出去! 你们不能在楼里被发现!
Deirdre! The police are here!
Deirdre! 警♥察♥在这!
They're downstairs in my office, going through my things.
他们在我楼下办公室 检查我的东西
The police are here? They absolutely didn't follow us.
警♥察♥在这? 肯定不是我们引来的
You can't go through the club. One of you in here.
你们不能经过酒吧 过来一个人
There must be a way out this way, another flight of stairs? There's no way.
除了这肯定还有别的通道 别的楼梯? 没别的路
No other way out to the street?
没别的路出去?
剧集 | 边缘之舞(2013) | 导航列表