剧集 | 边缘之舞(2013) | 导航列表
Well, whoever wants to come... They might enjoy it.
只要他们想来... 他们喜欢的
He plans them very carefully.
他做了详密的计划
I shan't be there myself, sadly. My parents are coming to town.
很遗憾我不能亲自参加 我的父母要过来
Oh, you must come, please say you will.
你们一定要来 拜托 说你们会来
It'll make his picnic so much more jolly!
你们的到来会让野餐欢乐无限
And you'll come, Stanley, won't you?
你也回来 Stanley 是吗?
Ah, I'm invited too, am I?
我也被邀请了吗?
Of course. I'm inviting you.
当然了 我邀请你
Mr Masterson tends to picnic on a grand scale.
Masterson先生想要办一场盛大的野餐
It's not something you would forgive yourself for missing.
如果错过了 你一定会后悔的
On a grand scale?
盛大?
Does that mean a lot of Rolls-Royces setting off for a mystery destination that only he knows?
是说一队劳斯莱斯把人搭往只有他知道的神秘地方?
You're nearly right.
你说对了一半
There's going to be some interesting transport,
他会用一种很有意思的交通工具
but it's not a line of Rolls-Royces.
但可不是一队劳斯莱斯
This is amazing.
真是不可思议
Our own private train!
我们自己的私人火车!
I didn't think I'd have a compartment to myself!
真没想到我还有自己的隔间!
We really are his guests.
我们真的是他的客人!
Don't have to sing for our supper.
不必在晚餐上献唱
Not unless we want to.
除非我们想唱
Well, you don't, Stanley!
反正你不用 Stanley!
What's your compartment like?
你的隔间什么样?
Oh, you know, velvet cushions, bowl of chocolates.
你知道的 天鹅绒垫子 一碗巧克力糖
A bowl of chocolates? Not sure I've got that.
一碗巧克力糖? 我好像都没有呢
Come in, gentlemen. Soup is being served.
进来 先生们 已经上汤了
And we're all absolutely starving!
我们都饿坏了!
Is anybody sitting here? No, by all means.
这儿有人吗? 没有 坐吧
Sit down! We're going to be waited on!
坐下! 我们可以等着别人来伺候!
Nobody knows where we're going?
没人知道我们要去哪里吗?
Nobody, no.
没人知道 没人
Do you really think that can be true?
你真的认为这是事实吗?
Yes, he likes his mystery picnics.
是的 他喜欢神秘的野餐
Is it easy, Mr Masterson, to hire a private train?
雇佣一列私人火车 Masterson先生 很容易吗?
Quite easy, once you know who to ask.
相当容易 只要找对了人
But you have to tell someone the exact route you are going to take.
但你必须告诉某些人你的准确行进路线
You must have to do that, surely?
这是一定要做的 是吧?
What makes you think that?
你为什么会这么想?
I think what you've done, Mr Lester, is truly extraordinary.
我觉得你做的事真是非同一般 Lester先生
What I've done? What is that, Mr Donaldson?
我做了什么? 你是指什么 Donaldson先生?
How you've made this band from nothing.
你一手一脚组建了这支乐队
How he's made it?
他怎么做到的吗?
I'm very intrigued by how you've managed to meld it all
我非常诧异你是怎么把这些人
together in a very sophisticated way,
以一种精妙的方式组合到一起
if you don't mind me saying so.
请原谅我的表达方式
You've taken the best of what you've heard from America,
你从你听到的美国的音乐中提炼出精髓
and made it your own. How did you learn to do that?
并形成自己的风格 你是怎么做到的?
I'm sorry, that sounded much too patronising.
抱歉 这听起来实在是像谈赞助
I think it was my experience on the ocean liners that helped me so much.
我想是我在游轮上的经历给予了我莫大帮助
And when you were playing on those liners
当你在轮船上演奏
and people were dancing in front of you, did they ever say things to you?
那些在你面前起舞的人会不会对你指指点点?
Say things?
指指点点?
When you were on a big ship together,
你在一艘大船上...
with all those people... Rich people!
和那些人一起... 富人!
Yes, you must have bumped into them when you weren't playing,
是的 不演奏的时候你们可能会碰到他们
like when you were coming off stage.
比如说你要下台的时候
Did you have to put up with them being rather horrible?
你是不是要忍♥受他们的横眉冷对?
You must have had to deal with a lot of prejudiced people.
你们一定要应对很多心怀偏见的人
Of course, yes.
当然 是的
And you never know where it's going to come from either.
而且你也永远不知道它会从哪儿冒出来
Sometimes it's the people you don't expect.
有时甚至是你意想不到的人
I remember bumping into a table when I was coming off the stage at one of the crossings,
我记得有一次下台的时候 在岔口撞到了一张桌子
and the couple nearest to me -
离我最近的一对夫妻
and the lady, she was covered in jewels, but she was very young and
那位女士 珠光宝气 但她很年轻
charming looking - and both of them, this couple,
他们俩人都长得很迷人 这对夫妻
started wiping their cutlery with their napkins, even though I wasn't anywhere near them.
开始用餐巾擦拭餐具 即使我并不在他们附近
They changed them a few minutes later too - just to be sure!
几分钟后他们干脆换了套餐具 就为了确保餐具干净
Oh, that's very revealing, wiping their cutlery.
还真是发人深思 擦拭餐具
You should do that to them next time!
下一次你可以以牙还牙!
When certain people walk really close to your table,
当某些人走近你的餐桌
you should start cleaning your fork, see how they react to that!
你就开始擦拭叉子 看看他们是什么反应!
There is so much ignorance, isn't there?
愚昧无知的人比比皆是 不是吗?
And you're right, Mr Lester, sometimes it's those who seem to be the most educated,
你说的对 Lester先生 有时候那些看上去最知书达理的人
turn out to be quite the most ignorant, the most prejudiced.
结果却是最愚昧无知 最傲慢无礼的人
But then, we don't know what's going to happen next, do we?
但有怎样呢 往往是世事难料 对吗?
Maybe things ARE about to change.
也许情况就要改变了
Despite all the hardship there is, I feel - and I hope I'm not being
尽管磨难重重 我觉得... 我希望我不是盲目乐观
too optimistic, Mr Lester but I do feel that anything is possible now.
Lester先生 但我真的觉得现在一切皆有可能
Oh. I'm sorry, I've got the wrong compartment, Mr Masterson.
不好意思 我走错屋子了 Masterson先生
Do forgive me.
请原谅我
Gold....
金子...
Gold is the safest thing at the moment.
金子是目前最安全的东西
I like to have some with me at all times,
我喜欢每时每刻都带点♥金♥子在身上
so I know if something happens I will still have a roof over my head.
这样一旦发生些什么 我知道我还有所依仗
There you are.
你在这儿呢
You're not writing about this before it's even happened, are you?
你不会在这事情发生之前就写好稿子了吧?
Before what's even happened?
在什么发生之前?
I love trains, don't you?
我爱火车 你呢?
Absolutely.
我当然也爱
Please, go on working.
拜托 继续工作
I like to see that.
我喜欢看你工作的样子
I so rarely watch anybody work.
我很少看着别人工作
I'm not putting you off, am I?
我没有让你分心吧?
You most certainly are.
太分心了
Well, try not to be.
那就别管我
I'm sure you overcome most distractions, Stanley.
我可以肯定你克服了大部分干扰 Stanley
Usually that's true.
通常是这样的
You don't think I can be serious, do you, Stanley?
你没把我当回事 对吗 Stanley?
About anything.
不管在哪一方面
Go on, lie. Why not?
接着编 别停下
Of course you can.
你有你的能耐
Thank you.
过奖
Is this some of that strange cartoon you have in your magazine?
这就是出现在你杂♥志♥上的奇怪漫画吗?
Mm-hm.
嗯
Farquhar and Tonk?
《Farquhar和Tonk》?
I rather like that. They went on an ocean liner last week,
我很喜欢你的漫画 上周他们坐上了远洋油轮
didn't they, and met a jazz band?
不是吗 还遇上了一支爵士乐队?
So, Mr Lester's having an effect on your strip cartoon, Stanley.
所以说Lester先生正影响着你的连环漫画 Stanley
I grab material from wherever I can, I'm afraid. Always have done.
我会抓住任何可以给我灵感的东西 一向如此
So we might find ourselves in it soon?
也许很快我们就能从里面找到我们自己了?
I might be there.
可能会有我出现
You might.
没准
You could send your Farquhar and Tonk anywhere you like in the world.
你可以把你的Farquhar和Tonk送去任何一个你喜欢的地方
Just like that.
是这样的
To the moon, even.
甚至到月亮上去
And we could all follow them there.
那样我们可以都跟着去了
I could do that.
我可以做到
If I wanted.
只要我愿意
And what's stopping you?
那你还等什么?
Might be fun.
会很有趣
You don't have to play now, you know. You want me to stop?
知道吗 现在就不用弹了 你希望我停下来吗?
No, of course not. You were invited as a guest, weren't you?
不 当然不想了 你是客人 不是吗?
You don't need to play for your supper.
不必为了演出费而表演
Are you saying they didn't expect any music?
你的意思是他们不想要点音乐吗?
Well, maybe a little, yes.
嗯 也许 要有一点吧
Of course they did.
他们当然需要
And more than a little.
而且越多越好
The train's moving.
火车开动了
You have to stop just because the train's moving?
车一开你就得停下来吗?
It's lucky, isn't it?
太幸运了 不是吗?
剧集 | 边缘之舞(2013) | 导航列表