剧集 | 边缘之舞(2013) | 导航列表
And simultaneously broadcast to 50 radio stations -
与此同时传送至50家无线电台
AND there were no wires of any kind to be seen anywhere!
而且不需要通过任何形式的有线传送
Just with a beam of light?
就凭一束光线?
Did that really happen last week?
上周真有这样的事?
I had no idea!
我没有意见了!
That's rather exciting!
这相当令人兴奋!
I looked in, and there she was, bleeding very badly.
我朝里面一看 她就躺在那 浑身是血
I called for help, then I rang the fire alarm.
我大声求救 然后拉响了火警警报器
That was good thinking, sir.
那是个好主意 先生
Nobody was coming.
可是没人出现
Thank you, Mr Lester.
谢谢 Lester先生
Is that all?
行了吗?
Well, I think so, almost all, yes.
我想是的 差不多吧
In case you were wondering,
你别担心
you are not a suspect, Mr Lester.
你并不是犯罪嫌疑人 Lester先生
For the simple reason that you were seen arriving at the hotel
因为有人看见快11点半的时候
in the two-seater at a couple of minutes before 11:30,
你才开着两座汽车回到旅馆
and there would not have been enough time for you to have assaulted Miss Taylor before you were found with her.
在别人找到你们之前 你没有足够的时间袭击Taylor女士
We judge she'd been in that cupboard for some time due to the amount of blood.
根据失血量判断 她在橱里已经有一段时间了
For a good number of minutes, anyway.
总之 是有好些时候了
Right.
好吧
Now, there is just one other matter.
现在 只是还有有一个问题
You say you saw Mr Luscombe in one of the first-floor passages,
你说你在一楼的过道看见了Luscombe先生
immediately before you found Miss Taylor,
紧接着就发现了Taylor女士
and he said he'd missed his train?
当时他说他错过了火车?
Yes.
是的
But we've been told by his sister
但是他的姐姐告诉我们
that he definitely caught the 9:30 sleeper to Paris.
他绝对搭了9点半去巴黎的卧铺
Well, I can only repeat that I did see him and he did talk to me.
我只能再说一次 我确实见过他而且他也跟我说过话
Well, thank you, Mr Lester, that's all we need to know.
好吧 谢谢你 Lester先生 我们要的就这些
It is very important, of course,
有个重要的事情
that you keep that last piece of information to yourself, for obvious reasons.
关于最后一点 请你不要对任何人透露 原因你懂的
Until we've had a chance to speak to Mr Luscombe ourselves.
在我们有机会跟Luscombe先生谈上之前请保密
What are you doing here?
你在这儿干嘛?
I'm here to give a statement about last night.
我来为昨晚的事作口供
What an awful business, Louis!
真烦心 Louis!
Yes, I'm going straight to the hospital now to find out how she is.
是啊 我现在准备直接去医院看看她怎样了
I've telephoned the hospital already.
我已经给医院打过电♥话♥了
Jessie's still unconscious, but stable, they think.
Jessie还是没醒 但医生认为她情况稳定
Stay a moment and then we'll have breakfast together,
再待会儿吧 我们一起吃早餐
after I've been in there.
等我进去作完口供
It won't take long, and then we can go to the hospital together,
花不了多长时间 然后我们可以一起去医院
what do you say?
你觉得呢?
They've got police up here as well.
他们也派警♥察♥守着楼上
What are they expecting to happen?
他们在等什么?
It's the press, Louis, and the newsreel cameras too.
报社记者啊 Louis 还有各路传媒
They'll stop at nothing to try and get a picture.
他们为拍到照片不惜一切代价
I'll handle the police.
我来搞定警卫
Good morning.
早安
Hello, you two. I've had her moved into this room,
你们好啊 我把她转到了这间病房♥
cos the other wasn't at all satisfactory.
其他房♥间都不够好
I'm sure Lavinia has taken complete charge of the hospital already.
我确信Lavinia已经完全掌管了医院
She hasn't woken yet?
她还没醒么?
Not yet, no.
是啊 还没
But her breathing is fine.
但她呼吸平稳
Carla and I have been discussing how we might contact somebody from her family.
Carla和我一直在谈论该怎么联♥系♥她的家人
I haven't met any of Jessie's family, not even at school.
我从未见过Jessie的家人 在学校那会儿都没见过
With her picture everywhere, in all the magazines,
到处都是她的照片 每本杂♥志♥都有
you'd think they would have been in contact before now.
他们早应该主动联络了
The doctor said we should talk to her, the sound of a familiar voice.
医生让我们跟她说说话 听听熟悉的声音
Of course, mine isn't that familiar.
当然 我的声音她不是很熟
I've been chattering away, haven't I, Jessie?
我总是喋喋不休 对吧 Jessie?
It's not easy to talk to someone who isn't saying anything,
跟一个不说话的人聊天并不容易
and starting is particularly difficult, but one gets used to it.
开始的时候尤其艰难 但总会习惯的
Maybe I should get them to bring me an artichoke, Jessie,
不然我让他们给我端份洋蓟过来吧 Jessie
and start eating it.
然后就在这儿吃
What do you think of that?
你觉得怎么样?
The dear child was so astonished before when I ate one.
这可爱的孩子以前一看到我吃洋蓟就呆了
Maybe it would surprise you all over again?
现下你会不会也惊诧惊万分 然后醒过来呢?
Sarah!
Sarah!
They wouldn't let me up,
他们不让我上去
they said she had too many visitors.
说是探病的人太多了
Is she still asleep?
她还昏迷着吗?
She hasn't woken up after the operation, not yet.
手术后到现在还没醒来过
They're still here?
他们都还在?
Of course they are.
当然在了
Jessie is the singer who was supposed to be singing for the Prince of Wales when it happened.
事发时 Jessie本应该在为威尔士亲王献唱
So, naturally, it's a very big story.
事关重大 自然十分值得报道
There's a garden, we'll be safe from them there.
那边有个花♥园♥ 会清静些
I was so worried about you, Louis.
我十分担心你 Louis
Don't worry about me.
不要为我担心
It was such a shock for all of us, but especially for you.
这件事太过令人震惊 尤其是对于你
It's worse this morning for some reason.
不知为何 今早情况更为糟糕
Last night I was numb.
昨晚我都懵了
Do the police have any idea about what happened?
警方有头绪了吗?
No, not yet, I don't think.
没 目前还没有 我认为没有
I was with her in the bar last night.
昨晚我们俩在酒吧
Julian escorted her to her room
Julian送她回了房♥间
and then he came back and he caught his train.
之后Julian便回来了 去赶火车
But that was hours before!
可那是事发前好几个小时!
She must have arranged to meet somebody else.
她肯定还安排了与其他人见面
Yes, that's possible.
有道理 有可能
They're everywhere!
真是无处不在!
I should have my camera with me and turn it on them!
我真应该随身带上相机 也拍拍他们!
What else have you got?
还有什么吗?
How do you mean?
什么意思?
The latest news?
有没有什么最新消息?
The wonderful machines we're now to put in the magazine, apparently.
当然是让我们在杂♥志♥上发表的好题材
Well, there's a lot to choose from...
这个嘛 可以选择的十分广泛...
I was afraid you might say that.
我就怕你这么说
But to pluck just one at random,
就随意挑一个吧
which happens to be the one I've chosen to write about today,
今天我也正打算写一下这件事
there is, for instance, the music without instruments.
可以选择的有 比如说 不用乐器奏出的音乐
Right.
行
Silence, in other words.
换句话说 沉默
No, absolutely not, quite the contrary.
不 当然不是 恰恰相反
Or to put the idea another way,
我们还能换个说法
the orchestra without musicians,
无人乐队
as demonstrated recently in Germany by Herr Pfenninger using an electrical current.
就像最近在德国Herr Pfenninger利用电流的演出
Herr Pfenninger? Some mad German professor?!
Herr Pfenninger? 疯子一样的德国教授?
You're making this up.
你自己编的吧
Herr Pfenninger and his electronic music,
Herr Pfenninger还有他的电子音乐
and I am most certainly not making this up.
这当然不是我编的
There's a visitor for you, Stanley.
有人找你 Stanley
Stanley, thank God you're here!
Stanley 你在这里 谢天谢地!
Pamela, are you all right?
Pamela 你还好吗?
How can anyone be all right on a day like this?
发生了这样的事情 谁还能好?
Eric Stillman, this is Miss Pamela Luscombe.
Eric Stillman 这位是Pamela Luscombe小姐
I'm sorry to burst in,
很抱歉打扰你们
but I need your help, Stanley.
但我需要你帮忙 Stanley
I have to get in touch with Julian.
我必须要联♥系♥上Julian
He's in Paris, I telephoned the apartment.
他现在在巴黎 我打了他公♥寓♥的电♥话♥
He arrived as planned earlier this morning, but he's gone out already.
今天一早他就按点到达了巴黎 但现在又出去了
Of course, I sent a telegram, but I have to tell him
我已经发了电报过去 但我要亲口告诉他
about what's happened as soon as possible. He'll be so upset!
告诉他这里发生的情况 他会十分沮丧的!
What do you want me to do?
那你要我做什么?
Julian will be lunching at a fashionable restaurant,
Julian会在一家新兴的餐厅吃午饭
and I want to telephone that restaurant,
我想给那家餐厅打电♥话♥
so I need to know what's the most fashionable place to eat in Paris at the moment,
我要知道目前巴黎 最受欢迎的餐厅是哪一家
because that's where Julian will be.
Julian会在那里的
剧集 | 边缘之舞(2013) | 导航列表