剧集 | 边缘之舞(2013) | 导航列表
Now we don't need to worry about all the noise we're going to make.
从现在开始我们弄出多大动静都用不着担心了
Yes.
嗯
Yes.
是的
It's just that I have no idea where we're going.
只是不知道咱们要去哪里
What does it matter?
这有什么关系呢?
I think it's marvellous not knowing.
这种无知的感觉好极了
Are we in the middle of nowhere, Stanley?
我们是不是到了一个偏僻的地方 Stanley?
Looks like it, yes.
嗯 看起来是的
Splendid. I can't imagine a better place to be.
好极了 没有比这更好的地方了
You must excuse my idea of how to picnic,
请你们原谅我对野餐的理解
but I've invented my own version
但是自从我在室外见识了寒冷
since I do feel the cold whenever I'm outside.
我就发明了属于我自己的野餐方式
So I always picnic indoors. Always.
所以我一直在室内野餐 一向如此
But I make sure the view is constantly changing,
但是我确信这种观点时不时会发生改变
that's why picnicking on a train is such a good idea.
所以我觉得在火车上进行野餐是个好主意
Mr Masterson would like you all to know,
Masterson先生希望你们都明白
in case you're wondering where we're going - there is no destination.
如果你要问我们要去哪 答案是 没有目的地
No destination? No.
没有目的地? 是的
We'll have lunches in the woods and candle-lit dinners by the sea.
我们将会在树林里午餐 在海边享受烛光晚餐
But we'll be on the train the whole time.
但是我们会一直待在火车上
And maybe we never get back to town.
也许我们再也不回城里了
Yes, let's all live on the train!
好啊 我们都留在火车上过日子吧
I'm going to risk getting frozen and go outside, if that's not forbidden.
如果不是禁止外出的话 我想到外面试试寒冷的滋味
Yes, yes, that's allowed.
可以 允许出去
I'd really like to do that portrait we never had time to do,
一直以来我们都没时间拍照 我想去拍几张
if you could spare a moment?
你有空吗?
Here?
这里怎么样?
Is this all right?
这样行吗?
It's good, yes.
是的 很好
I know you think there's something wrong with all of this,
我知道你觉得所有这一切都有些不对劲
with Mr Masterson's hospitality.
为什么Masterson先生如此殷勤
Did I say anything?
我说什么了?
You didn't have to.
不用你说
But maybe he really means it.
但是也许他真是这么想的
It's not just a rich man's whim.
这不只是富人的一时兴起
Then he won't move on to something else next week?
到了下个星期他们就会找到新玩意 不是吗?
No, I don't think so.
不 我想不会
He really loves your music.
他真的很喜欢你的音乐
Really?
真的?
He does?
是吗?
He looks a funny old bird, I know,
我知道 他就像个有趣的老油子
but he goes to nearly every party. Never goes to bed.
但他几乎会出席所有聚会 从不休息
He likes to watch the young people.
他喜欢跟年轻人一起
Not just watching.
不只是单纯地一起
Pamela told me about Hannah.
Pamela跟我说起过Hannah
I wouldn't want to be alone with him, certainly.
当然 我不想与他独处
She adores him, apparently.
很显然 她崇拜他
People's private lives...
人们的私生活...
One never really knows what goes on, does one?
一个人永远不可能完全了解真♥相♥ 对吗?
I know this is my second plate
我知道这已经是第二盘了
but I may never have a breakfast like this again in my whole life,
但是可能我这辈子也不会再吃到这样的早餐了
so I'm going to keep eating.
所以我要接着吃了
Yes, we could all be in the gutter tomorrow.
是啊 明天咱们就要贫困潦倒了
Please don't say that. Of course you won't.
请别这么说 你们肯定不会的
But that could happen quite easily, couldn't it, Mr Donaldson?
可是要想那样也非常容易 不是吗 Donaldson先生
I'm sure that won't happen, no, Mr Holt,
我保证不会发生那种事 不会的 Holt先生
not after you've made such a start.
尤其是你们有了这样的开局
I'm glad you think that,
很高兴你这么想
but there is a way to make very sure that it doesn't happen, isn't there?
但是有一种方法可以确保它不会发生 对吗?
What's that, then?
什么方法?
By having a proper contract
签个正式的合约
and not a week-by-week arrangement.
而不是每周到处走穴
I'm sure in time that will happen.
我保证时机合适会签约的
These things tend to evolve naturally.
这种事要顺其自然
They evolve naturally, do they? Well, um...
事情进展的很自然 不是吗? 嗯...
..I agree.
...我赞成
And since we only have two weeks left of our booking at the Imperial,
因为我们在帝国酒店表演的预定只剩下两周了
I think it would be natural,
我觉得事情就很自然了
very natural in fact, to ask Mr Schlesinger for a six-month
事实上非常自然 要求Schlesinger先生签一份合约
contract so we become the regular band at the Imperial.
让我们成为帝国酒店的常驻乐队
Six months? Nobody gets six months.
6个月? 没人签过半年的合约
Jack Paynton doesn't get six months, Wally Dix doesn't get six months!
Jack Paynton没签过 Wally Dix也没签过
We get a six-month contract or we're going to offer our services to the Savoy.
给我们签6个月的合约 否则我们就去萨伏伊酒店演出
Mr Masterson!
Masterson先生
Just wondered how you were doing.
我只想看看你们进行的怎么样
Come out here and have your picture taken.
出来吧 我给你拍张照
In fact, can everyone come out and I'll take their picture?
其实 能让所有人出来吗? 我给他们拍张照
Tell everyone to come out.
叫大家出来吧
Come on, everybody, to the front of the train. Hurry up.
来吧 大家都到火车前面来 快点
The light's great out here.
这里光线好
Just all gather round!
大家站到一起!
I wonder what he's been up to during breakfast.
我想知道整个早餐时间他都在忙什么
I ought to remember it's not wise to leave Wesley on his own.
我应该记得让Wesley一个人处事不是明智之举
OK.
好啦
A three-month contract is my final offer.
3个月的合同是我的底线
Six.
6个月
Six months is out of the question.
6个月是不可能的
Three months or I find another band to take your place.
3个月的合同 要么我就找其他乐队顶你的位子
Six months.
6个月
I won't do business like this, young man.
年轻人 我的生意不是这样做的
Come here to meet you, as you asked,
应你的要求 我到这来见你
something I've rarely done for any other band, and three months is my final offer.
没有一支乐队有这样的待遇 3个月是我的底线
And, Mr Holt, it is in fact a very good offer.
Holt先生 其实这是个不错的条件
My advice would be to consider it very carefully.
我的建议是 你好好考虑一下
Six months
6个月的合约
or we go to the Savoy, Mr Schlesinger.
否则我们就去萨伏伊酒店 Schlesinger先生
Well, the Savoy won't take you. I'll tell you that now.
我现在就可以告诉你 萨伏伊酒店不会要你们的
You won't find things nearly as easy out there as you think.
在那你会发现一切没有你想的那么容易
Four months.
4个月
Louis! No.
Louis 别说话
Four months or we will go elsewhere.
4个月 否则我们就去别的地方
Four months?
4个月?
I may be able just to consider four months.
我也许可以考虑一下4个月
And our accommodation, of course.
当然 还有我们的食宿
What about your accommodation?
食宿什么要求?
I think, Wesley, that can be negotiated separately.
Wesley 我想这个可以另外谈
We're going to need new accommodation and that goes without saying.
我们需要新的住处 这是不容置疑的
And where might that be?
你想住哪呢?
At the Imperial, of course.
当然是在帝国酒店
Come on, it's this way!
快点 这边走
That's right, keep going.
没错 继续走
Come on, all the way up!
快点 往上走!
So, these are the rooms usually given over to performers.
这些房♥间通常是提供给演出人员的
Accommodation can only be provided for four weeks.
这些房♥间你们只能住4个月
We shall be reviewing the situation after that.
到时候我们再谈吧
I will call out your room numbers and hand you your keys, but first
下面我要分配房♥间以及分发钥匙 但是首先
I would like you to pay particular attention to the rules of the hotel.
我希望你们认真听清楚酒店的规定
You may under no circumstances use the main entrance
任何情况下都不能走酒店正门
or the main lobby at any time, nor may you go into any of the lounges,
任何时候都不能去大堂 也不准去酒店的娱乐室
dining rooms or bars, unless of course you are performing there.
餐厅及酒吧 当然除非你们在那有演出
And you may not entertain guests of any kind -
在你们的房♥间里 不准为任何客人提供任何的
I repeat, of any kind - in your rooms.
我再重复一遍 是任何的娱乐服务
Is that understood?
听明白了吗?
Oh...
噢…
Our own room in a hotel!
我们住在酒店里!
Well, I never thought that would happen.
哇 我从来都没想过
And just think of the meals. Hot meals every day!
只想着能有口饭吃 每天有热饭菜
Yes! I've been hungry ever since I can remember, I really think I have.
是啊 从我有记忆以来我就是挨饿的 真的
But not any more. All being well, that is.
再也不会那样了 一切都好了
Tonight I think we should look fabulous, really fabulous.
我想今晚咱们要惊艳亮相 真正的惊艳
剧集 | 边缘之舞(2013) | 导航列表