剧集 | 边缘之舞(2013) | 导航列表
No, I don't.
不知道
You brought the roof down on all of us, Stanley, you realise that?
Stanley 你知不知道你毁了我们所有人的生活?
I have?! You brought the band here.
是吗?! 是你把乐队带来的
I watch all day...
我整天都担惊受怕...
We've had so many burglaries, I've lost count...
我们老是被偷 我的损失不可计数...
Where are the police? Always too late...
警♥察♥哪儿去了? 他们永远都来迟一步...
I tell you, we've had enough!
跟你说吧 我们受够了!
Why is Pamela here?
Pamela怎么来了?
She insisted on coming! I couldn't stop her.
她坚持要来 我劝不住她
Don't worry though, Louis, she wants to help, I really believe she does.
Louis 不要担心 我相信她是来帮我们的
I've brought the clothes, they're in the car.
我车里带了些衣服
Why are they in the car?
为什么把衣服放车里?
I wanted to make sure you were still here first.
我得先确定你还在这儿啊
Nobody followed us, I promise!
我保证没人跟踪我们!
I was keeping an eye out the whole way!
我一路上都很小心!
So how do they know I'm here?
那他们怎么知道我在这里?
I don't know! Louis, believe me!
我也不知道! 相信我 Louis!
You think we're going to put up with it?
你觉得我们还会忍♥耐下去吗?
You don't do anything about it.
你们这群废柴
She had five visits from the police
就因为她偷了一个烟盒
and all she had stolen was a cigarette case.
警♥察♥都上门调查过5次了
The police are never here.
警♥察♥从不来这儿的
They should be!
他们应该来看看!
I'm going to write to my Member of Parliament, Herbert Stringer,
我要写信给国会议员Herbert Stringer
and you're going to hear from him, I promise you will...'
他要向你们问罪的 我保证...
Keep going! Keep going!
继续走! 不要停!
I've got the clothes.
我把衣服带来了
And what did you say to the police?
你跟警♥察♥说什么了?
As little as I could, they said they were investigating a burglary.
没多说什么 他们说正在调查一桩盗窃案
Best not go back to the car yet!
最好先别回车里!
Better get you changed, Louis.
Louis 你最好换一身衣服
Where do you suggest I change?
你要我去哪里换衣服?
We'll find somewhere.
总能找到地方的
We'll do it there.
就那儿吧
And they're not going to notice?
不会引起他们的注意吗?
We act as if it's the most natural thing in the world.
我们可以装得自然一点儿
You take this suitcase, Louis, after all,
Louis 好歹拿着这个箱子
why shouldn't you be my servant? That's what they'll think.
你扮成我的仆人怎么样? 他们一定觉得你是仆人
Sit there, and I'll go and find out if I can get us in.
坐在那儿 我看看我们能不能混进去
Sit there? In full view of everybody?
坐那儿? 所有人都能看到他!
Of course, the police won't look for him here -
放心吧 警♥察♥绝对想不到他在这儿
you've got to hold your nerve, Sarah.
冷静点儿 Sarah
Bernard, you and your friends are going to play the music for us, are you not?
Bernard 你和你的朋友们会为我们演奏音乐吧?
I will go and see how big the space is, and if it'll suit.
我得先看看地方有多大 适不适合演奏
I just wanted to see inside. I hear there is a room for hire?
听说有个房♥间正在招租 我可以进去看看吗?
Of course!
当然可以!
There is? Then you must show me, lead the way.
真的吗? 那你一定要带我去看看
I didn't bring them here - the police - I promise!
我发誓不是我把警♥察♥带来的!
I know they didn't follow me.
我确定没有人跟踪我
It doesn't matter.
没关系的
What doesn't matter?
怎么会没关系?
It matters to me what you think more than anything.
对我来说你的想法比什么都重要
Sarah, you can't cry.
Sarah 你不能哭
I'm not crying. I'm not going to cry.
我没哭 我不会哭的
I shouldn't be sitting here.
我不应该坐在这儿
If I'm your servant, I ought to stand.
如果我是你仆人的话 我应该站着
Don't stand, please don't stand, talk to me.
别站起来 求你了 跟我说说话吧
I won't cry, I promise.
我保证我不哭
Look as if you're giving me orders about the party.
假装你在吩咐我办派对
What party?
什么派对?
The party you've hired me and my friends to play at.
你雇我和朋友去派对演奏
That's not easy, to pretend, at this very moment.
在这种关键时刻要演戏可不容易
Pamela's not finding it so difficult.
Pamela就演的得心应手
There's a very good reason for that, isn't there?!
她能这么淡定是有原因的 不是吗?!
She doesn't care about you the way that I do.
因为她不像我这么在乎你
No, don't say anything to that or I will break down.
什么都别说 不然我会崩溃的
It hurts so much that you don't trust me.
你居然不相信我 太让我伤心了
You're right, we shouldn't talk about this now.
好了好了 我们现在不该讨论这个
But that doesn't mean we never should.
但我们没法永远回避这个问题
Give me orders, about what you require, for the entertainment at the party.
快来命令我把派对的娱乐节目安排好
Yes, yes.
好吧
How many of you will there be, providing the music?
当天你们有几个人为我们演奏?
About ten, ma'am.
大约10人 夫人
What's taking her so long?
她在里面干嘛? 怎么这么久
I've got to be at the meeting, the signing of the magazine's
我要去开会了 今天是杂♥志♥签约的日子
future, and we need to get you away from here and changed before...
在此之前你必须换好衣服 我们要带你离开这儿...
I think it might well be what I'm looking for.
我觉得这就是我要找的地方
The lady's got to go, Ma'am.
夫人 这位女士要走了
Yes, you go, Sarah, take the car.
好的 Sarah 你先开车走吧
Take the car?!
开车?!
Yes.
对
If the police are following the car,
如果警♥察♥盯上了那辆车
it's best Louis isn't in it.
那就绝不能让他们看到Louis在车里
But where will you go?
那你们去哪儿?
We'll find somewhere back in town,
我们会在镇上找个地方
maybe that little club where Louis played for the Prince that time and there was that thunderstorm.
大概是下冰雹的那晚 Louis为王子演奏的小俱乐部
Go to your meeting, darling, we'll take care of the arrangements.
去开会吧 亲爱的 我们会安排妥当的
Go!
去吧!
Go!
快去吧!
Let's see if this could possibly work, Bernard,
Bernard 我们来看看这儿行不行
or whether it's far too pokey!
还是说地方太小了!
Now let's find you somewhere to change. Excuse me?
我们找个地方给你换衣服吧 请问?
Excuse me.
借过
This may take a little while.
看来得费些时候了
Why are you here?
你怎么来了?
I'm not sure you should worry about that right at this moment, Louis.
Louis 这种时候我觉得你不应该担心这个
to really gain some new readers...
现在我们有个绝佳的机会...
we have an incredible opportunity here...
可以争取到更多的读者...
Where on earth have you been, Stanley?
Stanley 你到底去哪儿了?
I've been with Lavinia, erm, Lady Cremone.
我和Lavinia在一起 就是Cremone夫人
She'll be a little late.
她迟一点会过来
Almost everyone seems to be late today.
在今天这个关乎每个人未来的决定性时刻
Just when their future's being decided!
几乎所有人都迟到了!
And Sarah will be here very soon, I think so.
我想 Sarah马上就到
Yes, we have something for her.
很好 有些事我们需要跟她讨论
Eric was just showing us the new magazine, quite a transformation!
Eric刚刚向我们展示了新杂♥志♥ 这是一个巨大的变革!
We're going to have the space for so many more pages,
我们要大幅地增加版面
I thought we needed to expand, boldly.
而且我斗胆提议丰富一下杂♥志♥的内容
Our biggest new section is our cinema section,
我们最大的新版块是电影版块
which will have at least three particular subdivisions -
其中还有至少3个子版块
the USA, Hollywood, of course, Europe, and naturally us.
美国的好莱坞 欧洲版块以及我们国内的
And equally exciting, I think, is this -
同样令人兴奋的还有这个
a special section on censorship, on movies that can't be shown here -
一版专门讨论因审查制度而在英国遭禁播的电影
at least not yet -
至少目前是禁播的
like this amazing new erotic film from Czechoslovakia,
比如捷克斯洛伐克最新上映的色情片《狂想》
Ecstasy - it is quite poetic but it does have full nakedness!
《狂想》 - 电影充满诗意但演员是全♥裸♥的!
A few photos from that will move a hell of a lot of copies!
电影的部分画面将会刊登出来!
What do you think, Stanley?!
Stanley 你觉得怎么样?!
And there are going to be so many photographs,
此外 杂♥志♥还会增加大量照片
about ten times more than we had.
数量大约是现在的10倍
Yes, Mr Masterson has bought a brand new camera for Sarah,
是的 Masterson先生给Sarah买♥♥了一台新相机
this fast-speed camera's only just come out!
这台高速相机刚刚上市!
I think it will cause quite a revolution in the use of photographs.
它一定会为摄影界带来一场变革
And we will show the way.
我们会证明这一点
A new camera, Sarah will love that.
Sarah会喜欢这台新相机的
Stanley, I need a word with you.
Stanley 我有话跟你说
What is it, Mr Masterson?
Masterson先生 你想说什么?
You must call me Walter.
叫我Walter
All right, Walter, what is it?
好吧 Walter 你要说什么?
I just wanted you to check your new salary.
我希望你确认一下自己的薪水
剧集 | 边缘之舞(2013) | 导航列表