剧集 | 边缘之舞(2013) | 导航列表
And what a satisfying thought that is.
这想法真让人舒心
All of us drinking together, raising a toast at the same time.
所有人一起为新年干杯
The power of the wireless amazing, isn't it?!
无线电的力量 让人惊奇 不是吗?!
Somebody should start a music magazine!
应该要有人来创办一份音乐杂♥志♥!
Ah, yes, I've been meaning to talk to you about that, Stanley.
是的 我正想和你谈谈这个 Stanley
You should begin to have more of Europe in your magazine,
你应该在杂♥志♥里多写些欧洲
and America too, like Time Magazine.
还有美国 就像时代周刊那样
Don't you start!
别说了!
You sound just like Eric,
你说得就和Eric一样
except not even he wants me to be like Time magazine.
就算是他也没指望我能像《时代周刊》那样
Well, why not? Why shouldn't you be?
为什么不行? 你怎么就不可以呢?
Why can't you be ambitious for your magazine?
你怎么就不能对你的杂♥志♥多怀点野心?
I'm so glad you support it.
我很开心你这么支持
Wholeheartedly, it'll be good for him.
我是真心的 这对他有好处
It is...so tremendous to be back in England, my friends,
重新回到英国实在是太好了 朋友们
and Jessie is getting better!
还有Jessie也在好转!
I went to the hospital, but they said she was sleeping,
我去过医院了 不过他们说她正在睡觉
so I couldn't see her.
所以我没能见到她
Well, she's smiling a lot more now
她现在笑得更多了
and she's saying a few words more to me each day.
而且每天她都会和我多说几句
The time is nigh!
时间快到了!
Everybody, we're off!
各位 请注意!
It'll soon be midnight.
马上就进入午夜了
It's time to join the villagers, and see in the New Year.
是时候加入村民们 和他们一起见证新一年的到来
Could anything feel more like it was meant to be
我们能同聚闹市上迎接新年
than all of us together on this busy street to see in the New Year?
有什么事比这更让人有命中注定的感觉?
Isn't it perfect? Yes.
难道这还不完美吗? 很完美
And a little bit odd, too.
感觉也有些古怪
I didn't expect to be seeing the New Year in with him, for instance.
比如说 我没想到会和他一起庆祝新年
But now you mention it...
不过既然你提到了...
..it is perfect, yes.
..是的 这很完美
Too early. The fireworks, too early.
太早了 烟花 太早了
It's not New Year yet.
现在还没到新年
Why do you keep watching Julian?
为什么一直看着Julian?
Don't you think it's strange?
你不觉得奇怪吗?
Ever since the attack on Jessie,
自从Jessie被袭击后
nobody's mentioned about Mr Masterson and what happened in his hotel suite,
没人再提过Masterson先生和他套房♥里发生过的事
the night Julian took me there.
就是Julian带我去那晚
The girl, Hannah, and everything.
那个女孩 Hannah 还有其他事
Mr Masterson was at the theatre with Lady Cremone when it happened!
事情发生的时候Masterson先生和Cremone夫人正在剧院里!
Come on, Louis, he can't have been involved.
Louis 他不可能牵涉其中
Just before I found Jessie,
就在发现Jessie之前
I saw Julian in the hotel passage.
我在酒店走廊里见到了Julian
You can't have done! He was on a train to Paris!
怎么可能! 当时他在去巴黎的火车上!
I did see him and he spoke to me.
我确实见到了他 而且他还和我说话了
But he arrived in Paris when he was meant to.
但是他按预定计划到达了巴黎
I don't know how he did that, but he was in the hotel.
我不知道他是如何做到 但他当时是在酒店里
You've told the police?
你告诉警♥察♥了?
Of course I have.
当然
Well, they'll be able to find out if he was on the train,
他们会查到他是不是在火车上的
there'll be the passport control.
会有入境检查记录的
Yes. That's right.
是的 没错
Jessie will be able to tell us what happened anyway.
无论如何 Jessie会告诉我们到底发生了什么
There'll be an explanation about Julian, Louis.
Julian那事会有合理的说法的 Louis
Six, five, four, three, two, one. Happy New Year!
六 五 四 三 二 一 新年快乐!
It gets better, hang on!
好一点了 别走!
Somebody make a speech, can't start the New Year without a speech,
谁给我们来一段演讲 新年可不能没有演讲
it's unlucky! Who's it going to be?!
真不走运! 谁会来演讲呢?!
Now...
各位...
I'm not making a speech, because I'm only a visitor here.
我没打算进行演讲 因为我只不过是个游客
But I will propose a toast.
但是我要来段祝酒辞
So, ready...to tonight!
好 准备...为今晚干杯!
A night where absolutely everything is allowed
为这个自♥由♥的夜晚
and a night completely and utterly without Eric!
而且完全没有Eric的夜晚干杯!
Who none of you know, but who is obsessed with machines,
你们都不认识他 他是个完全沉迷于机器的人
so before we are all overrun with machines,
所以在机器泛滥成灾之前
let us try hard to have the party of our lives!
让我们一起尽情庆祝我们的生活!
And open this new year officially, I give you, of course, Lady Cremone!
新年伊始 我荣幸地为你们带来 Cremone夫人!
Stanley!
Stanley!
And you must stand on a chair, we need to see you.
你应该站在椅子上 我们要能看到你
As many of you know, this is my first party in such a long time,
就如你们知道的那样 我很久没举过派对了
and I am so enjoying myself.
我今晚非常尽兴
And so I hope are all of you.
我希望你们也是
Oh, yes.
是的
These have been difficult times, I know, for many of you.
我知道 对你们很多人来说 这段时间很艰苦
But I fervently hope and believe that this is going to be a hugely better year for all of us.
但我由衷地希望大家将能过上美好的一年
And that definitely applies to me too. So God bless you all!
当然我也包括我自 愿上帝保佑你们!
God bless you.
愿上帝保佑你们
I like this very much.
我很喜欢这样
The villagers and the band and how welcome they've made them.
村民 乐队 还有他们的热情招待
I always say
我一直都说
people are far more tolerant than they're given credit for, far more imaginative.
人总是比别人期望的更加宽容 更具想象力
The world is changing, there's no doubt about that.
毫无疑问 世界正在改变
Is that a good thing? I think it probably is.
这是好事吗? 我认为应该是的
I think it is.
我也是
Now if you'll excuse me, I really must have a dance.
现在抱歉 我要去跳支舞
Louis!
Louis!
Come on, you're not allowed just to watch.
来吧 你可不能光看着
No, I'm not just going to watch!
当然 我不会光是看着!
May I have the privilege of this dance?
我能有荣幸和你跳支舞吗?
You may.
好
Kiss me, Stanley.
Stanley 吻我
Of course.
没问题
That's better.
这好多了
It certainly is.
确实如此
I liked your speech, Stanley. No machines, no worries of any kind.
我喜欢你的演讲 Stanley 没有机器 没有烦恼
Thank you.
谢谢
You look so beautiful this morning.
你今早真美
Not a hair out of place,
发型没乱
but of course you often never go to bed, don't you?
不过你总是不睡觉 对吗?
Well, that makes two of us.
我们俩一样
Touche.
一针见血
Look, we've eaten nearly all of it!
看 我们几乎把它吃光了!
But it was good, wasn't it? My little brother, maybe he's right,
但这确实不错 不是吗? 我弟弟 也许他是对的
maybe it is a wonderful plan selling English cheese to the French.
也许把英国奶酪卖♥♥到法国是个绝妙的计划
Do you think it's truly serious between them?
你觉得他们俩是认真的吗?
Well, why not? Why shouldn't it be? I think they should get married!
不行吗? 为什么不可以? 我认为他们应该结婚!
That would be wonderful, wouldn't it, shock them all?!
那样太好了 不是吗 让他们都震惊一下?!
Mr Masterson singing! I never thought I'd see that!
Masterson先生在唱歌♥! 我没想过我能见到!
I don't expect many people have.
我想很多人都没想到
Jessie.
Jessie
Louis.
Louis
She's had so many flowers,
她收到了很多花
we've had to put a lot elsewhere in the hospital.
我们只好把一些放到医院其它地方
There's even been some from Buckingham Palace.
有些花甚至来自白金汉宫
Jessie, how are you feeling now?
Jessie 你觉得怎么样?
What happened to you, Jessie? Can you tell me?
发生了什么事 Jessie? 能告诉我吗?
Louis, it's so nice to see you.
Louis 见到你真好
She's not nearly well enough yet to talk about it.
她现在身体还没好到能谈论这个
That's right, sit closer and talk to me.
没错 坐近一点 和我说说话
I have to say, I like it, our new look.
我不得不说 我很喜欢我们的新版
Four sections, it's so very clear now.
四个版面 很清晰
It has authority.
具有权威性
I always felt we needed a little bit more of that, just a touch.
我一直觉得我们需要多一点权威性 一点就行
And now we know where everything is!
现在我们知道该怎么做了!
It's a very good start. Keep it all going!
这是个不错的开始 一定要继续下去!
How many copies have we sold?
到目前为止卖♥♥出去了多少本?
Oh, it's too early for that, Stanley, but I'm sure it will be up,
Stanley 现在讨论这个有早 我相信销量一定会升
my nose tells me it's up.
我的直觉告诉我一定会升
Well, that's good, isn't it?
还不错 不是吗?
剧集 | 边缘之舞(2013) | 导航列表