剧集 | 边缘之舞(2013) | 导航列表
I wouldn't have thought he'd want to miss this.
我没想到他会错过今晚
Stop playing, Julian!
别弹了 Julian!
Julian, will you stop playing?
Julian 拜托你能别弹了么?
I have my own toast to propose...
我有些祝酒的话想说...
..to pay tribute...
..聊表敬意...
to how everybody seems to be working for you now, Mr Masterson.
感叹一下怎么似乎大家现在都为你工作了 Masterson先生
I'm not. Carla isn't.
我没有 Carla也没有
Everybody that is, except for me,
大家都为你工作 除了我
and I'm sure that's how it should be
而我也相信 事情本该如此
because I have no speciality of any kind
因为我什么专长也没有
and am quite unqualified for regular work
也很不够格做正规工作
but I am sure it is a wonderful thing to be working for Mr Masterson
但是我相信 为Masterson先生工作是一件非常棒的事情
and he will take care of my brother, I am sure, too,
我也相信 他会好好照顾我的弟弟
in his career over the ocean...
帮助他在大洋对岸开拓事业
I'll only be gone for a while.
我只是离开一段时间
..because my brother is a very sensitive person.
..因为我弟弟是个非常多愁善感的人
So...my toast...
所以...我祝...
What is my toast?
我祝什么呢?
My toast is to you...
我祝在座的你们...
..I am sure you will all prosper in the ways that you want,
..我相信你们一定都会像自己期望的那样成功
in what you've set your hearts on...
在你们倾力奋斗的事业上取得成功...
..by working for Mr Masterson...
..通过为Masterson先生工作...
..and to our benefactor, Mr Masterson!
..也敬我们的恩人 Masterson先生!
Hear, hear.
说的很好
Thank you, Pamela...
谢谢 Pamela...
..for your generous speech.
..谢谢你真诚的祝词
and I'd just want to add, because we have an empty chair...
我只想多说一句 有个位置空着
I'm sure that before this meal is over, Mr Lester will be joining us.
我相信在晚餐结束之间 Lester先生一定会赶到的
Well...
那个...
it's, erm, copy night at the magazine...
今晚杂♥志♥要印刷...
our last edition at the old place,
老地方印刷的最后一♥期♥
and though it has been put to bed, think I'll go back there.
虽然现在可能已经印刷好了 我还是想去那儿一趟
No, no, no, Eric, I'll do this...
不 不 Eric 我自己来...
I just, er, feel the need.
我只是 呃 感觉有必要去看看
Thank you.
谢谢
Our last edition in the old place, Rosie!
我们杂♥志♥在老地方出的最后一♥期♥ Rosie!
I thought I'd take one more look.
我觉得 我要再看一眼
It's just what Mr Wax is doing too.
Wax先生也跟你一样
Really? Didn't realise he was that sentimental.
真的? 没想到他那么多愁善感
Are you sure you're doing the right thing, Stanley?
你确信自己的决定是对的吗 Stanley?
Letting Mr Masterson buy our magazine.
让Masterson先生收♥购♥我们的杂♥志♥
Absolutely...without a doubt.
当然...毫无疑问
We'll have no control, at all.
我们不会有权管理了 一点都没
We have to grow! Don't you see?
我们需要发展! 你不懂么?
Rosie, this is going to change all our lives,
Rosie 这会彻底改变我们所有人的生活
not just for a few months, for ever.
不是一时 而是永远
剧集 | 边缘之舞(2013) | 导航列表