剧集 | 边缘之舞(2013) | 导航列表
no matter how powerful one's position appears to be.
无论这个人的地位看起来多么显赫
So one has to be prepared.
所以人要未雨绸缪
I like to know I can fight back.
我要确保我有回击之力
Mr Masterson, I have an urgent engagement tonight,
Masterson先生 我今晚有紧事
so if we could....
所以如果可以的话....
Julian will be at the club tonight, won't he?
Julian今晚会在俱乐部 是吗?
I don't know who's going to be there,
我不知道谁会出席
we've not been given the guest list.
我们没有宾客名单
Would you just tell Julian not to worry,
你能不能Julian说 叫他无须担心
I've completely taken care of it.
我已经把事情摆平了
And would you give him this?
你能把这个捎给他吗?
You will remember, won't you?
你一定会记得给他 是不是?
I will, yes. I really must go.
我会的 是的 我真的要走了
If you were wondering...
如果你想知道...
I wasn't wondering.
我没想知道
It's a little debt I've taken care of.
我就是处理了一点债务
You will tell him that and give him the envelope.
你一定把话带给他 把信封交给他
Where the hell have you been? Something came up.
你该死的去哪儿啦? 出了点事儿
Give me your coat.
你的外套给我
Are you mad?! This is the one time you couldn't be late!
你疯了吗?! 就是这回你最不该迟到!
Why, is it that full? Louis, Louis, let me look at you.
怎么 有那么隆重? Louis Louis 让我看一眼
Your Royal Highness,I'm so sorry I'm so late.
殿下 我很抱歉来的这么晚
Something happened and I...
出了点事儿 我...
Please, Mr Lester, you're here now and that's what matters.
不必了 Lester先生 你现在来了才是最紧要的
You nearly disrupted the whole plan, Louis.
你差点打乱了整个计划 Louis
It's the most delightful plan.
是最愉快的计划
No, no, no, what are you doing?
不不不 你在干什么?
Has no-one told him? We're not starting yet.
没人告诉他吗? 我们还不开始
We need to be brisk. You took so long eating your pudding.
我们得赶紧 你吃布丁耽搁太长时间了
I've never been to a club like this,
我从来没来过这样的俱乐部
we usually send junior staff to these sort of places.
我们通常打发低等职员到这种地方
We don't even do that now.
现在就算是低等职员我们也不会打发来这儿
There you are! The last ones! Please hurry. Hurry?
你们可来了! 就差几位了! 请赶快 赶快?
She's not going to stop us getting a drink, is she?
她不是该拦住我们讨酒喝吧?
Bar's closed.
酒吧已经关了
Maybe you've met His Royal Highness Prince George before?
你们大概已经见过乔治王子殿下了?
This is Mr Boxley from His Master's Voice recording company,
这位是大♥师♥之音唱片公♥司♥的Boxley先生
and Mr Hardiman from the BBC.
英国广播公♥司♥的Hardiman先生
Your Royal Highness,please accept our apologies.
殿下 请接受我们的歉意
I am most dreadfully sorry for being so late, we'd no idea...
迟到如此之久我心中抱歉万分 我们没想到...
No idea at all! No!
根本没想到! 没想到!
Lady Cremone didn't warn us.Please accept my abject apologies.
Cremone夫人也没有提醒我们 请接受我诚挚的歉意
I, I didn't have an inkling.
我事先一无所知
Not an inkling, no!
一点儿不知 不知道!
It's very rude to be late! I'm never late!
迟到很没有礼貌! 我从不迟到!
And now it's raining! Let me apologise again, sir.
现在又下雨了! 请让我再次道歉 先生
No, no, please, why don't we stop all these apologies
不不 不用了 就别道歉来道歉去了
and listen to the music?
听音乐吧?
That's why we're here, isn't it?
这才是我们来这儿的初衷 不是么?
Don't let the rain put you off!
别因为下雨扰了心思!
So far so good.I think my hands are shaking.
目前都好 我觉得我的手在抖
I've never seen you nervous before, Stanley.
我从前可没见你紧张过 Stanley
Well, it is a fairly unusual audience, Deirdre.
是啊 这次的听众非比寻常 Deirdre
Marvellous, absolutely marvellous!
了不起 真了不得!
Wouldn't you agree,Mr Boxley and Mr Hardiman?
难道不是吗 Boxley先生 Hardiman先生?
Yes, Your Royal Highness.
是的 殿下
And you, Mr Hardiman, just right for the wireless, is it not?
Hardiman先生你觉得 正适合广播 是不是?
Lavinia, I think that could be counted as a triumph!
Lavinia 我觉得这可以算是成功了!
Let's hope so. Poor little chickens,they look so mortified still.
但愿吧 那些可怜的胆小鬼 他们看起来还是那么窘迫
It's just like one of your cartoons come to life, isn't it, Stanley?
这就像你的漫画变成了现实 是不是 Stanley?
Except it's a little sexier.
只不过这更令人兴奋
You sang wonderfully, my dear.
你唱得太棒了 亲爱的
All those important people and they were so close!
都是举足轻重的人物 我们的距离那么近!
Well, I'm not used to crowds either,so I am holding on tight!
我也不习惯热闹的场面 所以我要hold住!
Ah, Mr Lester.It's been nice to talk to you.
啊 Lester先生 很高兴有此一叙
Your Royal Highness
殿下
Mr Lester, we must get to know each other a little better.
Lester先生 我们真该多相互熟悉些
That would be an honour,Your Royal Highness.
那真是荣幸 殿下
Do you mean that?
你当真?
Of course I do, sir.
当然当真 先生
Well, I wonder when we can do this?
好啊 我想我们什么时候方便?
I'm going to be here a little while longer yet,
我还会在这儿多呆一会儿
but then maybe we can move on to some other place of entertainment?
但是稍后我们可能转场到别的地方找乐子
Or whatever takes one's fancy?
或许凭一时之兴做点什么?
Look at those poor fellows!
看看那可怜的家伙!
Shall we put them out of their misery?
我们要不要解除他们的痛苦?
They cannot leave until I do,that's protocol,
我不离开他们就不能走 那是礼节
but I think we've tortured them long enough.
我觉得他们已经受尽了我们的折磨
Mr Boxley! Mr Hardiman!
Boxley先生!Hardiman先生!
You really don't need to be here a moment longer than you want to be.
如果不愿意的话 你们真的不必多留一分钟
Oh no, Your Royal Highness,we're enjoying ourselves greatly.
哦不 殿下 我们玩得非常愉快
We've no wish to leave.
我们没有离开的意思
Yes, but I know you want to make telephone calls in private
是啊 但是我知道你们想私下打个电♥话♥
to your superiors about tonight.
向你们的上级报告今晚的事儿
Shan't be a moment.
稍等片刻
You go too, go now. I'll grab another taxi.
你也走 现在就走 我会在找一辆出租车
It's best to slip away before the Prince gets, uh...too interested.
最好先溜 趁王子呃... 兴致上来之前
That's unless, of course, you want that, Louis.
除非你想留下 Louis
Let's go to the hotel.
我们去酒店
Oh, God, no, he'll probably follow you there.
噢 上帝 别 他可能会到那儿找你
Hang on, here's the keys to Music Express.
等一下 这是杂♥志♥社的钥匙
There's nobody there.
那儿没人
It's the one place in London he won't think to follow you.
他不会想到去那儿找你
Look at them! They won't be able to sleep for a week because of tonight,the embarrassment of it all,
瞧他们! 今晚的窘境会叫他们一周都要睡不着觉了
they're going to wake up screaming!
他们会尖叫着惊醒的!
I hope so!
我想也是!
You know, Mr Hardiman has to introduce the bands sometimes on the wireless himself.
你想 Hardiman先生得时不时地在广播上亲自介绍乐队
It'd be so funny if he had to do that for you!
等他介绍你们的时候一定很有趣
I forgot Julian! I forgot to give him the message!
我忘了Julian了! 我忘了给他带信儿!
What about Julian? I have to do this. I said I would.
关Julian什么事? 我必须得去 我说过我会做的
I won't be a moment!
我马上回来!
Julian, I have a message for you from Mr Masterson.
Julian Masterson先生让我给你带信儿
Do you? When did he give it to you?
是吗? 他什么时候给你的?
Tonight. He says everything is taken care of.
今晚 他说一切都摆平了
I think that's what he said. He did, did he?
我想他是这么说的 他这么说 他说了?
You got...you got soaked for me!
为了我你都... 你都湿透了!
My heartfelt thanks, Louis, my dear friend!
我衷心的感谢 Louis 我亲爱的朋友
All is right with the world.
一切都没事儿了
I knew it would be, but sometimes you never know!
我就知道 但是有时真说不准!
Everything all right?
都办好了?
Yes, let's go, let's go now!
好了 我们走 我们现在走!
Yes, before they come after us! The Prince and his courtiers.
对啊 在他们跟上我们之前! 王子和他的侍臣们
This is exciting. I've never been allowed in Stanley's domain before.
真令人兴奋 Stanley以前从没让我来过他的地方
There's some terrific photographs in here.
这儿有些有趣的照片
Everything that's ever interested Stanley is right here.
所有Stanley感兴趣的东西都在这儿了
This room is like being inside his brain.
这间屋子就像是他的大脑
A toothbrush!
一支牙刷!
And a vest!
还有一件背心!
Yes, I think this is the nearest Stanley gets to a home.
是啊 我觉得这很可能是Stanley的家
I don't think he has a proper house or flat at all.
我想他没有像样的房♥子或者公♥寓♥
He sleeps here or at his mother's, or he doesn't sleep at all.
他要么睡在这儿 要么睡在他母亲家 要么根本不睡
And he's got my photos up!
他把我拍的照片整理起来了!
He asked me for some big copies,
他管我要过一些扩洗的照片
but I thought he was just being polite. I didn't realise they'd be on display!
但是我以为他只是做做样子 没想到能被展起来
You know, they slept together on the train, Pamela and Stanley!
你知道吗 Pamela和Stanley在火车上睡了!
They didn't? I didn't know that. Are you sure?
不是吧? 我不知道这事儿 你确定?
Yes, but I don't know what's happened since.
确定啊 但是我不知道他们后来怎样了
You couldn't get two more different people, could you?
你无法让两个截然不同的人都喜欢你 不是吗?
And here are all the others, about to play havoc with the band.
那还有其他的人要给乐队搞破坏
Don't say that. I told you, it's all real, their enthusiasm.
别那样说 我告诉过你 他们的热情都是真心的
剧集 | 边缘之舞(2013) | 导航列表