剧集 | 边缘之舞(2013) | 导航列表
Yes... except for that.
是的 没错没错
Now, I don't want you to say anything
现在 对我接着要说的话
to what I'm about to put to you.
你不用发表任何意见
Not at all? Whatever it is?
什么都不用说? 无论你说的是什么?
That's correct.
是的
I was very impressed by this edition of your magazine, Stanley.
你出的这期杂♥志♥令我十分惊叹 Stanley
I have just written to Mr Wax
我刚刚写了封信给Wax先生
proposing that I buy Music Express off him.
表示有意收♥购♥《音乐速递》
I intend to find a new larger premises for the magazine
我要找个更大的地方做杂♥志♥社的办公地
and to expand it greatly.
并把这本杂♥志♥做大
I am extremely interested in the possibilities of photo journalism.
我对图片新闻非常感兴趣
I don't think anybody's grasped its full potential.
不是所有人都能够看到其潜力的
I intend to make Music Express
我要让《音乐速递》成为
the foremost entertainment magazine in Europe.
欧洲首屈一指的娱乐杂♥志♥
I further intend to found a news magazine in the next year or so
在未来一年我还要发行一本新闻杂♥志♥
that will rival Time magazine, and then overtake it.
可与《时代周刊》相媲美 并最终超越它
I propose to make you editor in chief of Music Express magazine.
我打算聘请你担任《音乐速递》的总编辑
That is if you want to take it, Stanley.
也就看你答不答应了 Stanley
No, don't say anything, anything at all.
别 千万别说任何话
I want you to consider this, silently, for the next few days.
我想让你好好考虑几天
Louis?!
Louis?!
Harry wants to see you. What's it about?
Harry想见见你 找我什么事?
He will tell you.
见到就知道了
A request has come up.
你们有个邀请
The Freemasons are holding their annual dinner
共济会要为他们的新会长大人
for the new Worshipful Master
举办周年晚宴
in the rooms that they have here, and, er, rather surprisingly...
就在酒店内他们的会场里 让人意外的是
Well, surprising to me...they've requested that you play at it.
起码我很意外 他们要求你们在晚会上表演
The Masons? That'll be interesting.
共济会? 那真是有趣
I just wanted to check that you could manage it,
我只是想知道你们能否应付得了
to play at all - under the circumstances.
在这种情况下去表演
Yes. We're going to keep on playing, that's already been decided.
我们会继续演出的 这是我们说好的
For the time being.
暂时而已
What does that mean?
什么意思?
Until it's decided otherwise.
在我们最终确定之前
It is up to Mr Schlesinger who plays at this hotel.
这里由Schlesinger先生说了算
At the moment it is.
目前来说是的
Oh, no, not again!
噢 又来了!
I don't believe it! I will not stand for it!
真是不敢相信! 我受够了!
Stop that!
滚!
At once!
马上滚!
You!
你们!
Get out of here! I'll have you all arrested! Run!
给我滚! 不然把你们全都给抓起来! 跑!
I don't care how hungry you are, you can't steal food from here! Hurry!
我不管你们有多饿 都不准偷这里的食物 快跑
I'll have you all locked up!
我要把你们关进牢里!
I cannot understand how people have so little pride,
真搞不懂现在的人怎么会毫无羞耻之心
let themselves fall so low.
任由自己如此堕落
People have to eat.
人不吃饭不行
Not out of my dustbins, they don't.
他们别想从我的垃圾桶里找吃的
Oh, and by the way, Mr Lester...
啊 对了 Lester先生...
..the police came round.
..警♥察♥过来了一趟
Said they wanted to take the sports car that belonged to Miss Taylor.
说要带走Taylor小姐的跑车
I said, of course, they could. Why did they want that?
我同意了 他们要来干什么?
I believe they've got it into their heads they need to have a thorough look at it.
他们应该是想彻底的调查一下
Mr Wax is selling the magazine?!
Wax先生要把杂♥志♥社卖♥♥了?!
It hasn't happened yet, no.
不 事情还没定下来
To this American millionaire?
卖♥♥给那个美国富翁?
He's one of the richest men in the world -
他这种世界级的富豪人物-
why does he want our little magazine?!
要我们的小杂♥志♥社来干嘛?
He sees great possibilities in it, that it'll grow enormously.
他觉得我们的杂♥志♥社很有潜力 日后必会声名远播
He's offered to make you captain of the team, has he? Nothing's been finalised.
他请你去挑大梁 是吧? 事情还没有定下来
I'm not supposed to be breathing a word about it to anyone
我不是要向外声张这事
but I just thought you should know.
只是觉得有必要跟你俩说说
Thank you, Stanley, for not keeping it a TOTAL secret.
真是谢谢你了 Stanley 告诉了我们这个不能说的秘密
Maybe Mr Wax won't sell after all?
或者Wax先生不卖♥♥呢?
At the right price, most people will sell anything.
只要价钱够高 大多数人都会选择出手的
Mr Masterson has great plans for the magazine.
Masterson先生已经为杂♥志♥社规划好了一幅蓝图
He'll never give you any freedom, Stanley,
那你以后就必须听命于他了 Stanley
you realise, it will all change completely here.
你知道的 这里的一切都会改变
I'm not sure about that.
这个我不清楚
If he suggests things we don't like, we won't do them.
如果他要我们做我们不想做的事 我们就不听的他
How?!
怎样不听?
You won't be able to control what's happening, Stanley!
你掌控不了一切 Stanley!
Erm, excuse us for a moment
抱歉 打扰一下
but I'm sure you won't mind the interruption -
不过我知道你们不会介意的
Her Ladyship just wanted to see in here.
这位夫人想参观一下这里
Lavinia. So this is your lair, Stanley?
Lavinia 这里就是你的窝啊 Stanley?
I've only ever seen it from the outside.
我只是在门外看过
It's usually a fraction tidier than this. Is it?
这里平时没有那么乱的 是吗?
I always wondered what it would look like.
我一直都很好奇里面是怎么样的
Well, it may not look like this for much longer.
或许不久后就不是这个样子了
That sounds interesting.
这话耐人寻味
Er, maybe Your Ladyship would like to see the collection of back copies we have?
夫人想要看看我们收藏的杂♥志♥副本吗?
They're in my office, if we would just return there.
就在我的办公室 如果想看的话可以回去看看
I would love that.
我很乐意
I have, in fact, several bound copies of your magazine in my library -
其实 在我的藏书阁里收藏了很多期你们的杂♥志♥
not many people can say that, I expect!
我想没有人能比得过我
And you are on the cover of one of our editions, of course.
当然你也是我们其中一♥期♥的封面人物
One of our very BEST covers, I always say!
是我们最佳封面之一 我经常这样说
Good evening, gentlemen.
先生 晚上好
Have you ever seen the Bertram Brothers before, Harry?
Harry 你以前见过Bertram兄弟吗?
I have not. No.
没见过 没见过
They never EVER come here.
他们从没来过这里
They could stop me getting another job anywhere in the hotel business.
他们可以让我在酒店行业里无法立足
A few weeks ago, we were one of the most fashionable hotels in London
几个星期前 我们还是伦敦最高级的酒店之一
and now...
而现在...
..I have a terrible feeling about this week, Harry.
..最近我有不好的预感 Harry
Have they said anything to you? No...
他们跟你说了什么吗? 没有...
Have they spoken to you though, Harry?
那他们有跟你说什么吗 Harry?
Just a few words, as I was showing them to their suite.
我为他们带路时说了几句
And what did they tell you?
他们说了什么?
That a murder at this hotel
我们酒店发生谋杀案
is one of the worst things they could ever imagine happening.
是他们所知道的最糟糕的事
Yes...
没错
..and unsolved too, of course.
..而且还没破案
So far, yes.
目前来说 是的
Every time I see them gather, I can't help being fascinated.
每当看到他们聚集在一起时 我就不禁心驰神往
Me too.
我也是
There'll be a few dukes and marquises down there,
里面有几个公爵和侯爵夫人
some minor royals, perhaps, senior politicians, of course -
或许还有年轻的王室成员 当然还有高级官员
all sorts of surprising people belong to the Central London Lodge.
各种大人物都聚集在伦敦共济会中心
Yes...
没错
I thought now the band's playing at the dinner...
现在乐队应该在表演中...
Isn't that so unexpected?
这真是不可思议 不是吗?
Oh, yes...I'm quite jealous, I'd love to be there!
是啊... 我都有点嫉妒了 我真想进去!
But, now that's happening,
不过 事实就摆在眼前
I thought, maybe, I could do an article
我想应该写篇文章来
about the Masons, in this hotel.
报道这酒店里共济会的事
If you did, you'd never work again!
如果你写了 你的职业生涯也就结束了
Course, this may be the very last time they're here.
这可能是他们最后一次在这里聚会了
Because of the murder?
因为那件谋杀案?
I suppose we have to call it that now - the "murder".
所以我们现在必须要称之为"谋杀"了是吧?
But yes, they may be moving on, colonising another hotel.
他们或许会找别的酒店做根据地
I hear they've been scurrying around looking at all sorts of basements
我听说他们四处侦查地下室
but I have no idea who's arranged for the band
但我就不知道是谁安排乐队
to play for them tonight - God knows what'll happen!
今晚的表演 天知道会发生什么事呢
You're looking surprisingly smart today.
你今天打扮得一副衣冠楚楚的样子
I have an important dinner appointment, that's why.
因为我今晚有个重要的约会
In the new Atlantic Bar?
在新装♥修♥的Atlantic Bar?
That's right. So do I.
正是 我也是
剧集 | 边缘之舞(2013) | 导航列表