剧集 | 新朱门恩怨(2012) | 导航列表
Oh, it's my fault.
这是我的错
How is it my fault
这怎么是我的错
when I've done everything that you have ever asked me to do?
我按你的要求做了每件事
If that was the case,
要真是这样的话
you never would have brought Emma back here.
你就不会把艾玛带到这来
Using her as leverage
把她当做
to get that tape back was a big mistake.
要回那盘录音的砝码就是大错特错
I had no choice. Of course you did.
我别无选择 你当然有
But you let your emotions cloud your thinking.
但你的情感影响了你的思考
You lost control.
你失控了
And all because of that woman.
都是因为那个女人
No, this isn't about Ann. Of course it is.
不 这不是因为安 这就是因为她
Bringing that woman into our lives
把那个女人带进我们的生活
was the biggest mistake you ever made.
是你最大的错误
You have no idea what you're talking about.
你不知道你在说什么
I was there.
我当时在场
I saw the way she wormed her way under your skin.
我看到她是怎样慢慢进入你的心里
What was so bewitching about her?
她哪里如此令人着迷
I want to understand.
我想知道
Don't do this, mother.
别这样 妈妈
No, I need to understand.
不 我需要知道
What was it about her
她到底是哪点
that you couldn't put out of your mind for all these years?
令你这些年来魂牵梦系
I loved her because she wasn't you.
我爱过她 就因为她不是你
Looks like the rest of the field's coming in for their first pit.
看来其余的人都要进来第一次维修了
This is where we get our advantage.
这就是我们的优势
Nice knowing you, gasoline.
很高兴认识你 汽油
Go, Ricky! Ricky!
冲啊 瑞奇 瑞奇
How we doing, chief?
我们怎么样了啊 首长
Gas cars had to refuel.
汽油车不得不补给燃料了
Methane's still going strong.
甲烷还依旧很强
Chris, I'm getting a little pedal resistance here.
克里斯 我觉得踏板这有点阻力
Everything look okay over there?
那边看起来还好吗
Hey, Jim.
吉姆
That pressure's looking high.
那个压力看起来很高
And we're running hot.
我们目前在发热状态下运转
Hang in there, Ricky. We're on it.
坚持住 瑞奇 我们马上解决
Guys, I got to come in.
伙计们 我要进站了
What the hell's wrong?
到底哪里有问题
Something's wrong with the pressure regulator.
调压器有点不对劲
I need you to hang on for the next 15 laps
剩下的15圈你要坚持住
without blowing the engine until we can switch it out.
在我们能更换零件之前不要让引擎爆掉
We can't swap it.
我们不能现在换
If we pit twice, I lose my lead.
如果进两次维修区 我会失去领先优势
Just keep driving like you're driving.
就像你正常开车一样继续开
Okay. That's it. Go, go, go!
好了 就是这样 加油 加油
We need to get that regulator out of the prototype now.
我们得立刻从样车里拿出调压器
Get me that regulator.
给我调压器
I got to come in now!
我现在就要进站了
I got to go.
我得走了
I got to get the crew ready for this pit.
我要让员工为维修做好准备
All right. Go, go, go. Yeah, I got it.
好了 快走 快走 我能搞定
Done!
搞定
Go, go, go!
加油 加油 加油
We're a lap down. Get moving, Ricky.
我们落后一圈了 快点 瑞奇
All right, Ricky. They're making their second pit.
好的 瑞奇 他们在第二次进站维修
Let's get that lap back.
我们把那一圈超回来
You caught him!
你赶上他了
Second place! Nice one, Ricky.
第二名 好样的 瑞奇
Four more laps to go. It's now or never, Ricky.
还有4圈 莫失良机 瑞奇
Second place isn't gonna get me that contract.
第二名是得不到那份合同的
Make your move!
冲啊
Last lap, Ricky.
最后一圈 里基
Look at that!
看那里
Come on, Ricky!
加油 瑞奇
Come on, Ricky!
加油 瑞奇
Come on!
加油
Come on! You got this!
瑞奇 你做到了
Ricky!
瑞奇
We did it!
我们做到了
All right. Can you believe that? Yeah, baby!
你能相信吗 漂亮 兄弟
Hey, you two, come on. Pay the man.
你俩 快来 快给这家伙颁奖金
How's it feel? Yeah, man, it's great.
感觉怎么样 很棒
Hey, come on, guys!
快来 兄弟们
Everybody, come on in.
所有人 快来
Here we go.
来了
That was awesome.
太精彩了
Got it?
好了吗
Excuse me, all right?
失陪一下
Way to go, son. Thanks.
做得好 儿子 谢谢
That was one hell of a race.
很精彩的一场比赛
How'd we do with the committee?
委员会那边怎么样了
They're impressed.
他们印象深刻
So much so they're ready
所以他们准备
to push this thing through city council.
把这提上市议会议程
Once they are sure
只要他们确认
that you can provide the steady supply of fuel
你能提供我们车队所需的
we need for our fleet.
稳定的燃料供给
But otherwise...
但除此之外
And this is just between you and me...
有个我俩之间的小秘密
I'd say you're golden, golden boy.
我想说你真是个了不起的男孩
Congratulations.
恭喜你
So, you're with me?
所以 你支持我吗
My father and I are with you.
我父亲和我都支持你
Thank you, Pamela.
谢谢你 帕梅拉
It's the right decision for the company.
这是对公♥司♥正确的决定
Pamela's with us.
帕梅拉支持我们
So, you can't sell off methane,
所以你不能廉价出♥售♥甲烷
and you don't control the company.
你不能控制公♥司♥
Are you two ready to do what's right?
你俩准备好做点正事了吗
Give us back Elena's shares,
还给我们艾琳娜的股份
or we're never turning that oil back on.
否则我们永远不开钻石油
We're calling your bluff.
你不过是虚张声势罢了
You want to hurt this company by keeping that oil off
你想通过关闭油田来损害公♥司♥
just to prove how righteous you are, go ahead.
就是为了证明你有多英明 随便你
We're not backing down.
我们不会让步的
You know, you're gonna look back one day
当你某一天回首的时候
and realize you let all that oil slip through your fingers
你会意识到你和油田失之交臂
because of your greed.
是因为你的贪婪
And you'll only have yourself to blame.
而且你只能责怪自己
Emma.
艾玛
Are you okay?
你还好吗
Can I stay?
我能留下来吗
Welcome home.
欢迎回家
Tell me what you know, John Ross.
告诉我你现在掌握的情况 约翰·罗斯
Christopher won the damn race.
克里斯托弗赢了那场该死的比赛
And don't bother with a lecture
你可以省了说教了
'cause there's nothing you could tell me
因为你能告诉我的话
that I haven't already told myself.
我都和自己说了
But there is a play to be made with the woman at the DCT.
但和汽车联盟的那女人之间还有一场较量
We can fix this.
我们可以搞定
Well, I'm glad to hear that.
我很高兴听到这个消息
But don't you worry, son.
但你别担心 儿子
I got a plan.
我有个计划
It's gonna be my masterpiece.
这会是我的杰作
Because you shouldn't have to pay for my sins.
因为你不该背负我的罪孽
What do you mean?
你什么意思
Just remember I'm proud of you.
只要记住 我以你为傲
You're my son...
你是我的儿子
From tip to tail.
永永远远
剧集 | 新朱门恩怨(2012) | 导航列表