剧集 | 新朱门恩怨(2012) | 导航列表
You wouldn't know him. He's from a long time ago.
你不认识他 我们很早就认识的
He's one of the chairs of TESHA,
他是TESHA的委员会员之一
and he was very supportive to my campaign.
他曾非常支持我竞选
Let me give him a call,
我给他打个电♥话♥
see if I can get us
看看能不能
an inside source on the investigation
得到调查的内部消息
so we can get ahead of it and start managing it.
这样就可以先下手
I'm sorry you got hurt, grandmother.
很抱歉你受伤了 祖母
Even though I need to be on my own right now,
尽管我现在要靠自己
you should know that I...
但你要知道 我...
I still love you.
我仍然爱你
I know, darling.
我知道 亲爱的
But I actually understand
但我也明白
why you feel you need to be away from me right now.
此刻你为什么想远离我
You do? Of course.
真的吗 当然
But you need to know.
但你要知道
I'm afraid of your father, too.
我也害怕你父亲
That's why I said
那就是为什么
all those hateful things about your mother.
我说你母亲坏话的原因
He told me what to say.
他让我这样说的
He threatened to keep me away from you
他威胁我 如果我不说这些
if I didn't say all those horrible things.
他就不让我见你
Please, stop.
打住
I know what you're doing.
我知道你想干嘛
You know his temper, Emma.
你了解他的脾气 艾玛
He has never laid a hand on either one of us.
他绝不会伤害我们
But you know what he's done to other people,
但你知道他对别人做过什么
the businesses he's in.
那些商业勾当
Don't blame this on daddy.
别怪我爸爸
Your family has been in that business for years.
你家族干那行好几年了
Not like now.
现在可不是这样了
And when I told him I was going to take the business back,
当我告诉他我要重新收回公♥司♥的运营权之后
he pushed me down the stairs.
他一把把我推下楼梯
He tried to kill me.
他想杀了我
He did, and I need you to help me.
真的 我需要你帮我
I need you to take me back to England.
我要你带我回英国
I'll give you the company.
我会把公♥司♥给你
What the hell are you saying, mother?
你又在胡说什么 母亲
She's having a reaction to the medication they gave her.
她这一定是药物吃多了的副作用
Doctor said this could happen.
医生说这有可能发生的
Don't you try to silence me, Harris.
别想堵住我的嘴 哈里斯
I know exactly what I'm saying.
我清醒的很
Nurse! I told her, Harris.
护士 我告诉她了 哈里斯
You need to calm down, mother. Nurse!
你需要冷静冷静 母亲 护士
I told her.
我告诉她了
Emma, find somebody before she hurts herself, please.
艾玛 在她伤到自己前 叫医务人员
Don't! Aah!
不要
Mother, listen to me. Listen to me. Listen to me.
母亲 听我说 听我说
Aah! Listen!
听着
Listen! No!
听我说 不
Now listen to me. You're in the hospital, okay?
现在听我说 你在医院 好吗
You've been injured.
你受伤了
Nobody's trying to hurt you. I love you.
没人要害你 我爱你
And I just care about what's best for you, okay?
我只是想一心一意照顾好你
But you need to calm down.
但你现在要冷静下来
Thank God. The doctor said this could happen.
谢天谢地 医生说这种情况有可能发生
Tranquilize her before she hurts herself, please?
在她伤害自己前让她镇静下来 好吗
No! No! No, no! Please!
不不 不要 快
Quickly, please?! Please! No, no, no, no!
快 快点 不要 不要
Thank you.
谢谢你
I'm gonna go call the doctor.
我去叫医生
She's out to get you.
她指称一切是你所为
I know.
我知道
Oh, hell.
该死
Uh, Cliff, let me start by saying
克利夫 我必须得说
I'm sorry your daughter got caught in the...
很抱歉你女儿陷入...
Well, it's good to know you're as practical a man as I am.
很高兴你跟我一样实际
Sounds like everything's on track, then.
听起来一切都在正轨
And TESHA's already on the case.
TESHA也被卷入其中
Yeah, well, I...
是的 我...
Let me call you right back.
我过会儿给你打回去
I'm not sure my mother's up for visitors,
我不知道我母亲愿不愿意见来访者
but I'm sure she'll appreciate you stopping by, Annie.
但她见到你过来会很高兴的 安妮
I'm done being baited by you, Harris.
我不会再上你的当了 哈里斯
I just came up to see if Emma was here.
我只是过来看看艾玛是否在这
She's come and gone. Of her own free will.
她刚走 自己走的
She's a grown woman.
她不小了
That's the way it's supposed to be.
这样做理所当然
Well, if we're being civil...
于情于理 我得说...
I'm sorry about the explosion on your husband's rig.
对你丈夫钻台爆♥炸♥一事感到抱歉
Emma told me you were there. I'm glad you're okay.
艾玛告诉我你当时也在场 很高兴你没事
Thank you, Harris.
谢谢你 哈里斯
Well, aren't you a sight for sore eyes?
见到你让我双眼放光啊
Ken, that line is older than you are.
肯 这搭讪的话太老掉牙了
Yeah, but it's still true.
是啊 但表达出了我内心的情感
In fact, you look even more beautiful
事实上 你现在看起来
than when I first laid eyes on you
比我第一次见你身为"德州小姐"的时候
back in your "Miss Texas" Days.
还要美丽
What can I get you, sir?
先生喝点什么
Uh, Scotch. Your best single malt. Water back.
苏格兰威士忌 最好的纯麦芽威士忌
You need a refresher?
来点提神的饮品吗
Uh, just a cola with a twist.
可乐掺酒就好
I had a lapse at J.R.'s funeral,
我在J.R.的葬礼上醉过一次
and... I don't want to have another one.
我不想再来一次了
Well, maybe that's why you look so stunning.
所以你看起来如此美丽
You finally got rid of that thorn in your side for good.
你终于永远离开了那个让你痛苦的人
You don't have to hate him anymore.
你不必再恨他了
He stole you from me.
他把你从我身边抢走
Then, he treated you unkindly for all those years.
得到你后 对你又很刻薄
Of course I've got to hate him.
我当然恨他
Well, I am, uh, 110% single at the moment.
我现在是纯单身状态
You know, when I mentioned you
当我向一名TESHA委员会成员
to one of the other TESHA chairs,
提到你的时候
this whiny Ivy Leaguer our new Governor appointed,
这位刚上任又爱抱怨的校友说
he suggested you were only calling me
你只会在调查钻台爆♥炸♥事件的时候
because of our investigation into what happened at your rig.
打电♥话♥给我
But I'm glad to see that... I was right about this being
但我很高兴看到... 看来这还真是
just a social call between old friends.
老朋友间的社交电♥话♥
I won't lie to you.
我不会对你说谎
I believe my nephew's sensor had nothing to do
我相信我侄子的传感器
with the explosion on that rig.
和这次钻台爆♥炸♥事件无关
Any information you can get me
任何你能给我搜集的
on TESHA's actual findings, their theories,
TESHA的调查结果 他们得出的理论信息
would be invaluable to me and to Ewing Energies.
对于我和尤因能源公♥司♥很重要
That being said, I-I find it serendipitous
这样说来 我偶然发现
that the one man that could help me is someone
可以帮我的其实是一直以来
I had been hoping to "bump into" for a social call for quite some time.
我一直想打个电♥话♥"约出来"的老朋友哦
Current circumstances
最近的境况
just gave me the courage to pick up the phone.
给了我勇气去拿起电♥话♥
Well, serendipitous or kismet?
是偶然 还是注定呢
I'm hoping both.
我希望都是
Because she never was a good patient.
因为她从来就不是个听话的病人
I was so, mom.
我很听话 妈妈
She does have quite a temper.
她是有点小脾气
But there was one thing that always helped you calm down.
但有件事总是能让他冷静下来
Oh, no, no, no, no. Don't.
不不不 不要说
Oh, please, don't.
求你了 不要说啦
**Hush, little baby, don't say a word*
*嘘 小宝贝儿 不要出声
**Mama's gonna buy you a mockingbird*
*妈妈给你买♥♥只知更鸟
**And if that mockingbird don't sing...*
*如果那只鸟不肯唱歌♥...
剧集 | 新朱门恩怨(2012) | 导航列表