剧集 | 新朱门恩怨(2012) | 导航列表
Wow, I think that's the nicest thing you've ever said to me, J.R.
看来这是对我说过最和善话的J.R.了
What do you want, Barnes?
你想要什么 巴恩斯
Want? From you?
想要你的什么吗
Not a plugged nickel.
又不值几个钱
Just wanted to let you know
只想让你知道
how nice it was to finally see your son after all these years.
很开心这么多年以来终于见到你儿子
Say what?
你说什么
Well, he gave me a heads-up about you and Frank.
他把你和弗兰克的事给我提了个醒
Thought you'd like to know who sold you out.
你应该知道是谁出♥卖♥♥♥了你
You go to hell, Barnes.
你去死吧 巴恩斯
Well, I would,
好 我会的
but seems like you've cornered that market.
但貌似鬼门关已经开给你了
My God.
天啊
Do you think he's gonna survive?
你们觉得他还能活着吗
No questions, guys, please.
谢绝提问
No questions at this time, please.
这次谢绝提问
Ann, please, just one comment!
安 拜托 就说一句嘛
Please! Something!
拜托 说点什么
Sensitivity doesn't seem to be their strong point, does it?
他们似乎不怎么在乎旁人感受对吧
Child's play.
幼稚
You should see how they carry on at Ewing Energies.
你应该看看他们在尤因能源是什么样
Anyway, you have my full support here.
不管怎样 我全力支持你
Thank you, mother.
妈妈 谢谢你
That means a lot to me.
这对我来说很有意义
The judge has granted an exception to the prosecution,
法官破例允许原告
allowing them to call Ryland to testify
在瑞兰德身体状况允许的情况下
whenever he's deemed medically fit.
传唤他出庭作证
But he's not here yet, okay? Thank God.
不过他还没来 别担心 谢天谢地
Be strong. All rise!
坚强点 全体起立
Court is now in session.
本法庭现在开庭
The honorable judge Wallace Tate presiding.
尊敬的华♥莱♥士♥·塔特法官将主审此案
Be seated.
请坐
All right, felony case number F12-6555 Z,
重罪案编号♥F12-6555 Z
the state of Texas vs. Ann Ewing.
德克萨斯州控告安·尤因
The charge... attempted murder.
指控 蓄意谋杀
Having heard all preliminary motions,
初步动议已经听取过了
is the prosecution ready to begin?
原告准备好要开始了吗
We are, your honor.
我们准备好了 法官大人
Then you may proceed, Ms. Garson.
那你继续吧 加森女士
The state calls Judith Ryland.
我方传唤朱迪思·瑞兰德
My son fell head over heels with Ann Smith,
我儿子被安·史密斯迷得神魂颠倒
despite my warnings that she was nothing but
我说她只不过是个淘金者和机会主义者
a gold digger and an opportunist.
他听不进去
But he had always been sheltered,
他一直被蒙在鼓里
and once she had him in her clutches,
一旦她让他服服帖帖的
she began spending our money,
她就开始乱花我们的钱
staying out late...
夜不归宿
picking up men.
水性杨花
That's not true.
她这是在造谣
Harris thought a child would tame her,
哈里斯以为孩子能让她收敛点
teach her to love something outside her own selfish indulgences.
教会她自私放纵以外的一些东西
But once she got pregnant,
但是有一次她怀孕了
all Ann wanted was an abortion.
安却只想堕胎
Objection, your honor.
法官大人 反对
Suffice it to say, living with Ann
不用说也知道 和安一起生活
became a heartbreaking ordeal for my son.
对我儿子变成是一种心碎的折磨
Objection. Hearsay, your honor.
法官大人 反对 这是无依据的传闻
The witness only lived with my client and Mr. Ryland briefly.
证人跟我当事人以及瑞兰德先生只短暂的居住过一段日子
Is this true, Mrs. Ryland?
是这样子吗 瑞兰德夫人
I was there frequently enough to witness her manipulations,
我在那里住得足够认清她的手段了
sexual and otherwise.
私生活不检点等等
Is that a yes or a no?
刚才我说的是不是事实
She lived within walking distance of her son's residence, your honor.
她和他儿子家只有几步远 法官大人
Harris only had me move out because she forced him.
哈里斯就是因为受她强迫才赶我出去的
Ms. Garson, you need to redirect your questioning.
加森女士 你需要重新发问了
But, your honor...
但 法官大人...
The witness was also party to the custodial interference
证人还涉嫌干扰监护权
that runs to the core of this case,
这是本案的核心
so her testimony is biased, at best.
所以她的证词怎么说都是带有偏见的
We were protecting the child.
我们在保护自己的孩子
Ann loathed being a mother.
安讨厌做一个母亲
Some people shouldn't have goldfish, let alone children.
有些人压根就不该学别人养金鱼 更别提什么孩子了
All right, I agree with counsel.
好了 我赞同辩护律师的意见
The witness shall step down now.
证人现在该退下了
Judge, if you silence me,
法官 如果你禁止我发言
who will be my son's advocate in this courtroom?
这法庭上谁来替我儿子讨回公道
That's enough, Mrs. Ryland.
够了 瑞兰德夫人
I'll hold you in contempt.
我会告你藐视法庭
I hold her in contempt!
我还要告她藐视法庭呢
Bailiff, would you please remove the witness?
庭警 请这位证人出去
The jury shall disregard all the testimony
陪审团 请忽略辩护律师反对之后
following defense counsel's objection.
该位证人提出的所有证词
The court calls for a 15-minute recess.
暂时休庭15分钟
Hello?
你好
Clyde, what's going on?
克莱德 怎么了
Our boy is on the move again.
我们的小家伙再次行动了
Our man Drew has made four freight runs down to Laredo and back,
我们的德鲁已经去拉雷多来回跑了四趟货
always switching trucks at a stop in Webb county.
都是在韦布县的站点换卡车
Mama put a morals clause in Elena's contract.
我妈在艾琳娜的合同里加了条道德条款
If there's any felonious behavior
如果艾琳娜和她公♥司♥
by Elena or her employees,
有任何犯罪行为
that's grounds for termination of the agreement.
就能成为终止协议的理由
Fortunately for you,
你够走运
her brother's come home ridin' dirty.
这次她弟弟回家干龌龊事儿了
Take him down, Clyde.
搞定他 克莱德
What the hell?
搞什么鬼
No, no, no, Christopher, don't.
别 克里斯托弗 别这样
To testify the same day or the next day.
当天作证还是第二天
Testify for what?
给什么作证
Ann's allowing Miss Barnes to be a character witness.
安让巴恩斯小姐作她的品格见证人
Are you kidding me?
你开什么玩笑
That's the last thing we need, Lew...
完全没必要这样做 卢
Someone up on the stand who's defrauded the entire Ewing family.
某人可是诈骗过整个尤因家族的
Christopher...
克里斯托弗
Save it for family court.
这可不是家事法♥院♥
I agree with Lew.
我赞同卢的说法
We don't need to be doing this right now.
我们现在没必要这样
For what it's worth,
更重要的是
Ann's the only Ewing that never turned her back on me.
安是唯一一个没有背弃过我的尤因家的人
She's the last person I'd want to hurt.
我最不想伤害的就是她
This coming from someone with blood on their hands.
这话是双手沾满血的人说的吗
I know you had something to do with Tommy's murder,
我知道你和汤米谋杀案有关
directly or indirectly.
直接或者间接
What we both know is that Tommy was a bad guy.
我们都知道汤米不是好人
He threatened me.
他威胁过我
He hurt me.
伤害过我
You don't remember the bruises, Christopher?
你不记得那些瘀伤了吗 克里斯托弗
Well, they were doled out while I was already pregnant...
还是我怀孕时被打的
With your babies.
怀着你的孩子
What are you saying?
你在说什么
Read between the lines.
自己琢磨去吧
And if you can't,
如果你琢磨不出
if you just want to keep vilifying me
一心想要中伤我
and pursuing this merciless witch hunt,
对我施加政♥治♥迫♥害♥
then you know what?
你知道吗
I'll just pack up and move Barnes Global to Bermuda.
我就收拾东西把巴恩斯国际集团搬到百慕大
And these babies you're so eager to strip from my womb...
我子♥宫♥里那两个你急切想夺走的孩子
You'll never see them at all.
你压根就见不到了
Thank you.
谢谢你
For what?
谢什么
剧集 | 新朱门恩怨(2012) | 导航列表