剧集 | 新朱门恩怨(2012) | 导航列表
You call this the battle between good and evil.
你们称之为善与恶的较量
But I think instead it's a battle of ideals.
但我认为这是原则的较量
The right direction protects us.
正确的方向保护着我们
You are Texas, Sue Ellen!
德克萨斯州长 苏·埃伦
You are Texas! You are Texas!
德克萨斯州长 德克萨斯州长
苏·埃伦·尤因竞选总部
尤因遥遥领先
So, even though we're 12 points ahead in the polls...
虽然我们在民♥意♥调查中领先12个百分比
we can't stop, and we can't be complacent.
我们也不能停滞不前 自鸣得意
"Have a guy give you his boxers,"
"让一个男的把他的内♥裤♥给你"
"Show a guy your bra."
"向一个男的展示你的胸罩"
What is this?
这是什么
It's just a few things to take off the list
只是在我结束单身前
before I take the big leap.
要完成清单上的一些事情
I could take care of a couple of those things for you.
我可以帮你消灭其中几件
I don't know. That Grin tells me you're trouble.
我不知道 那个格林说你是个麻烦精
Daddy told me to stay away from trouble.
老爸叫我远离麻烦精
Especially when I'm wearing five karats
尤其我左手上正戴着
on my left hand from my fiance.
我未婚夫送的五克拉钻戒
You know how they say
你知道吗 大家都说
men make up for their manhood by buying fast cars?
男人可以为了凸显男子气概就买♥♥辆跑车
Well, that goes double for diamonds.
那可是钻戒的两倍价格
Oh, you are trouble.
你这个麻烦精
May I? Go right ahead.
我可以吗 请便
French kiss a stranger until his toes curl.
和一个陌生人法式热吻吻到他脚趾卷缩
No. No, don't do it.
不 不 不要做
Don't do it.
不要做
It's your last night. Do it.
这是你最后一个单身之夜 做吧
Brandee! Brandee! Brandee! Brandee!
布兰迪 布兰迪 布兰迪 布兰迪
Do it, Brandee.
吻吧 布兰迪
Oh, my God.
我的天呐
Hey, go out the back way.
喂 走后门
And be real quiet.
要很小声
Daddy's probably up.
我爸可能已经起床了
Of course.
当然
Oh, Mr. Cartwell.
卡特维尔先生
John Ross Ewing.
我是约翰·罗斯·尤因
Morning.
早啊
What the hell do you think you're doing?
你知道你在干什么吗
I know that you have a bid from Drecker Trucking
我知道德鲁克货运公♥司♥出价要
to buy your fleet.
收♥购♥你的车队
Ewing Energies would like to match that bid,
尤因能源希望能够中标
and raise it three percent.
我们愿意提价3%
I told you over the phone,
电♥话♥里我和你说得很明白
I would never sell my fleet to J.R.'s son.
我绝不会把我的车队卖♥♥给J.R.的儿子
Now, get the hell out of my house!
现在 给我滚出去
With all due respect, sir, I want your fleet,
无意冒犯 但我想要你的车队
and I ain't gonna take no for an answer.
我不会就此放弃
Brandee, get down here!
布兰迪 下楼来
I have breakfast with the society writer
我和达拉斯晨报的社会专栏作家
of the Dallas Morning News.
约了一起吃早餐
Told her I might have a scoop on your daughter.
我告诉她 我可能有你女儿的独家新闻
She'll deny it.
她会否认
I'll deny it.
我也会否认
I hate to be vulgar, but
我不想这么卑鄙 不过
there's video of what happened last night.
昨晚的一切都被录下来了
Pretty tough to deny.
很难矢口否认
It's a dirty trick I actually hate,
我真的很讨厌这种下三滥手段
but which I find can be rather compelling.
但是我不得不这么做
Now, nobody outside of this house
这屋子外的人
needs to find out about what happened last night.
倒不必知道昨晚的种种
I'm just here to offer you a good business deal.
我来此只是想给你一笔不错的交易
Not blackmail.
而不是敲诈
For Christ's sake, Ewing,
尤因 看在上帝的份上
my daughter and her fiance... they love each other.
我女儿和她未婚夫 他们很相爱
Love is for pussies.
爱情是娘炮们的游戏
Now do we have a deal?
现在我们达成协议了吗
Christopher Ewing, meet Ricky Rudd.
克里斯托弗·尤因 来见过瑞奇·拉德
Glad you could make it. Good to meet you.
很高兴你能来 很高兴见到你
You too. I have to tell you,
我也是 我跟你说 我从没想过
I never expected a methane-fueled car to have that kind of power.
车子使用甲烷燃料会有那样的动力
Well, methane comes out of the ground at 130 octane.
甲烷的辛烷值可达130
And that's 12 points higher than your top racing fuel.
这比你的顶级赛车燃料还要高出12个点
And we're talking better horsepower, tunability,
意味着更强劲的马力 调谐性能
detonation protection, even throttle response.
防爆性能 甚至油门响应也更灵敏
You drive this car, it's gonna make you look good.
你开这辆车会很拉风
So you're doing me a favor.
那你真是帮了我一个大忙啊
The way Eddie described it,
我听埃迪说
it's the other way around.
你另有打算
I won't lie to you.
我不打算骗你
I'm looking to get the contract to provide fuel
我希望拿到合同
for every piece of transport in the city of Dallas.
为达拉斯所有车辆提供燃料
Now, what better way to get the attention of the D.C.T.
我们目前最好的办法就是获得汽车联盟的注意
and to get that contract
然后早日拿到合同
than to have Ricky Rudd race my car and win?
而最佳办法莫过于请瑞奇·拉德您开着我的车获胜啦
And you really think it could against a conventional stock car?
你真觉得这能对抗传统的赛车吗
With the right driver, absolutely.
配合优秀赛车手的话 当然
All I'm asking is that you take it for a spin.
我只想你开着它兜一圈
Once you try it,
一旦你试过一次
you're never gonna want to drive gasoline again.
你不会再想开汽油车了
I'm not promising anything.
我不承诺任何事情
But leave her with me.
你把车留下吧
I'll run her through her paces. I'll get back to you.
我会感受下它的速度 到时再和你联♥系♥
Sounds good.
听起来不错
Hey, thanks a lot, Eddie.
非常感谢 埃迪
You bet, Chris. All right.
不用客气 克里斯 好的
I think he's gonna say yes.
我想他会答应的
Now, any chance you can bring this racing suit home with us?
现在你能穿着这件赛车服和我一起回家吗
Morning, Joseph.
早上好 乔瑟夫
Morning, Mr. Ewing.
早上好 尤因先生
Dani. Morning, Mr. Ewing.
达尼 早上好 尤因先生
I'm sorry, John Ross. I tried to get him to leave.
约翰·罗斯 抱歉 我试过请他离开
Don't worry about it.
别担心
I know how slippery snakes can be.
我知道蛇有多狡猾
Now, is that any way to talk about your father?
这就是和你父亲说话的方式吗
It seems pretty appropriate, actually.
其实挺恰当的呀
Now get your ass the hell out of my chair and these offices,
现在把屁♥股♥从我的椅子上挪开 滚出去
until I call you with an invite.
除非我邀请你才能来
Okay.
好
I only stopped by to find out if the advice I gave you
我过来只是想看看我给你的建议是否奏效
about screwing that trucking heiress girl
和那个货运公♥司♥女继承人上♥床♥
got you that company.
是否帮你拿下了那家公♥司♥
Your "Advice" did indeed work.
你的"建议"确实有用
Now, if all your dirty little tricks are as much fun as that one,
如果你的肮脏小把戏都能和那事儿一样有趣的话
I think it won't be too long till the student surpasses the master.
我想不久就能青出于蓝而胜于蓝
Better pace yourself, boy.
儿子 你最好一步一步来
I heard Christopher is courting the head of the D.C.T.,
我听说克里斯托弗正在想法讨好汽车联盟
trying to get her to convert the city fleet to methane.
进而试图把全市车辆使用的燃料换成甲烷
Get the fuel contract.
拿到燃料合同
Now, you need to focus on that, make sure it doesn't happen.
你得花心思在这上 确保此事不会发生
Anything we can do to cripple methane
我们只有破坏甲烷生意
will turn my brother back into an oil man,
才能让我弟弟重操石油业
and let you take control of this company.
再由你来接管这家公♥司♥
D.C.T.'s already on my radar, J.R.
我在留意了 J.R.
That ain't gonna happen.
那事儿不可能发生的
And I've got some personal issues with my cousin
再者我和我堂弟有些私人恩怨
that I need to focus on first.
亟待解决
Yeah, just remember, my boy,
我的儿子 你要记住
vengeance is a dish best served cold.
君子报仇十年不晚
J.R.? What are you doing here?
J.R. 你在这里干嘛
Oh, I was just leaving.
我正要离开
剧集 | 新朱门恩怨(2012) | 导航列表