剧集 | 新朱门恩怨(2012) | 导航列表
Previously on Dallas.
《家族风云》前情提要
My full name is Pamela Rebecca Barnes.
我的全名是 帕米拉·瑞贝卡·巴恩斯
Cliff Barnes is my father.
家父就是克利夫·巴恩斯
Since we were married when you created Ewing Energies,
你创立尤因能源公♥司♥时我们已婚
I would like 30% of your ownership.
我理应得到百分之三十的公♥司♥所有权
You must know that if we go to divorce court...
你得清楚 如果我们去离婚法庭的话
And you better come at me with everything you've got,
你最好就放马过来吧
miss Sutter will testify that the Pamela's intend to defraud.
萨特小姐会作证帕米拉的诈骗意图
I'm glad to be helping you get your annulment.
我很荣幸能帮你实现婚姻无效
She truly is your secret weapon.
她可是你的秘密武器
I'm also glad to be helping
我也很荣幸能够
put the woman who stole my identity behind bars.
把偷我身份的女人绳之以法
I still haven't found Tommy,
我还没找到汤米
and I'm worried about my brother.
我很担心我的弟弟
What could you possibly have to offer
你大概得提供点什么
that would make me want to get in bed with you?
才能让我愿意和你一同联手吧
You remember the real Rebecca Sutter.
记得真正的瑞贝卡·萨特吗
She's Christopher's secret weapon.
她是克里斯托弗的秘密武器
She could be ours.
也能变成我们的
I had accepted a bribe from Sue Ellen Ewing
苏·埃伦·尤因曾贿赂过我
who should rightfully be in jail.
她应该受到法律制裁
22 years ago I had a daughter.
22年前我有个女儿
Her name was Emma.
她叫艾玛
When Emma was 18 months old, someone had taken her.
当艾玛18个月大时 有人劫持了她
I saw Harris this afternoon. He told me he'd found Emma.
今天下午我见到哈里斯 他说他找到了艾玛
Emma. I'm your mother.
艾玛 我是你的母亲
I know who you are. I was hoping I'd never see you again.
我知道你是谁 我不想再看到你
Hey, babe.
嗨 宝贝儿
Hey, beautiful.
你好 大美人
What are you working on?
你在忙什么呢
It's a crib.
婴儿床啊
Yes. I...I can see that.
是啊 我看出来了
It was mine. I found it in storage.
我曾经用过 在储藏室找到的
Thought I'd fix it up, get it ready.
我打算把它修好 准备一下嘛
I know in a perfect world we'd be focused on us
我知道按理来说此时此刻
and our careers right now.
我们应该以二人世界和彼此事业为重
And then one day, when we were both ready,
然后某一天 我们都准备好时
we'd be talking about having a family.
就要考虑组建家庭了
But life is what happens
但是生活就是
when you're busy making other plans, right?
那么让人出其不意 不是吗
Well, I want you to know that I recognize
是啊 我想让你明白
how much you're taking on with me.
我意识到你对我有多重要
Hey, check it out.
来看一看吧
These bars couldn't hold me.
这些木条可装不下我了
What color do you think it should be?
你觉得它应该是什么颜色
Isn't that a Kodak moment?
多么温馨的场面啊
J.R.'s inside.
J.R在里面
I got to hand it to you, Elena.
我得称赞一下你 艾琳娜
Raising another woman's babies...
养着别人的孩子
If that ain't commitment, I don't know what is.
这么伟大都不算献身的话 我实在想不出啥算献身了
Aw, you know what, John Ross? How's Sue Ellen?
我告诉你 约翰·罗斯 苏·埃伦怎样了
The damned newshounds have been squatting on her lawn
从她输掉大选后 该死的新闻记者
ever since she lost the election,
就一直蹲守在她家房♥前草地上
so me and the old man are gonna go over there
所以我准备和我爸过去
and kick some ass and take some names.
找几个替罪羊教训一下
Good. Yeah.
挺好 是啊
Well, good luck in court today, cousin.
那么 祝你今天出庭顺利 堂弟
Douchebag.
傻♥逼♥
You ready for the hearing? More than ready.
法庭审讯准备好了吗 万事俱备
Spoke to Becky on the phone. She's good to go.
已经和贝基通过电♥话♥ 她愿意去
Her testimony will prove that Pamela was and continues
她的证词会证明
to be lying through her teeth,
帕梅拉睁着眼睛说瞎话
and our marriage will be annulled.
我俩的婚姻就能宣判无效
I love you.
我爱你
I love you, too.
我也爱你
Makes you want to punch something, doesn't it?
这场景让你怒火中烧 对吗
I don't feel anything.
我毫无感觉
It's okay if you do. You're young. Use it.
就算有也无可厚非 趁年轻 别浪费
Love. Hate. Jealousy.
爱 恨 嫉妒
Mix them up, and they make a mean Martini.
混合后变成一杯上好的马提尼酒
And when we take over Ewing Energies,
当我们接管尤因能源公♥司♥后
you'll slake your thirst.
你就能解解渴了
With a twist.
曲线救国嘛
The lorazepam should help her rest.
氯羟去甲安定有助于她休息
Thank you, Ted.
谢谢你 泰德
You should rest, too, Bobby. You were up all night.
你也该休息一下了 鲍比 你一整晚没睡
It took her 20 years to get over losing her daughter
她花了20年才愈合失女之痛
and just seconds to lose her all over again.
一瞬间又让她噩梦重演
I'm not gonna rest till I get some answers.
没弄明白之前 我不会休息
Thanks again.
再次感谢你了
Tell Christopher I'm sorry
告诉克里斯托弗我很抱歉
I can't make his annulment hearing.
我不能参加他的婚姻无效听审了
He knows. He understands.
他知道 他理解
Annie, I'll get to the truth about what happened to Emma.
安妮 我会查出艾玛变成这样的真♥相♥
I promise.
我保证
Well, I want to get to the truth together.
我也想一起去查明真♥相♥
I know. But first you rest, okay?
我知道 但首先你得休息 懂吗
Derrick from Dallas P.D. Is stopping by in a bit.
达拉斯警♥察♥局的德瑞克一会儿就来
I spoke to him last night on the phone,
我昨晚和他通过电♥话♥
and I told him everything we know about the Emma situation.
把我们知道的有关艾玛的情况告诉了他
We'll just have to see what he can dig up.
我们等等看他能发现什么
But, honey, we'll get your daughter back.
亲爱的 我们一定会把女儿给你赢回来
You're saying between Dallas P.D. And the FBI,
你说达拉斯警♥察♥局和联邦调查局中
there's no record of Emma being found,
都没有艾玛被找到 何时被找到
when she was found, who took her?!
以及谁劫持了她的记录吗
If there'd been an update to the case,
如果案子有什么进展
it would have been recorded in the missing person's file.
就会在失踪人口档案中记录的
And why the hell wasn't Ann notified?
为什么没有人通知安
She's the mother, for God's sake!
看在上帝的份上 她可是母亲啊
Bobby, the Emma Ryland case has been cold for 20 years.
鲍比 艾玛·瑞兰德一案已经20年没进展了
I wish there was more I could tell you.
我也没什么可说的
Harris Ryland said he found her.
哈里斯·瑞兰德说他找到的艾玛
How?
是怎么找到的
Let us look into this, Bobby.
让我们调查一下 鲍比
You should go be with your wife.
你该去陪陪你的妻子了
Derrick, you and your men do whatever it is you have to do.
德瑞克 你和你的手下要秉公执法
But I'm not gonna sit on the sidelines.
但我不会袖手旁观的
J.R., can you comment on Sue Ellen losing the election?!
J.R 苏·埃伦输掉选举你作何评论
Come on, John Ross.
进来 约翰·罗斯
What about you, John Ross? Will you comment?
你呢 约翰·罗斯 有什么看法吗
All the people who rallied around me,
外面聚集的人
who believed that I stood for something principled...
曾相信我代表着原则性
I let them down, I let myself down.
我让他们失望了 也让自己失望了
This is all my fault.
这都是我的错
You wouldn't even be in this mess
如果你没贿赂那家伙
if you didn't bribe that guy to get me out of jail.
帮我脱狱也不至于到今天这般地步
And I'd do it again if I had to.
如果不得已的话 我还会再那么做
Darling, I'm gonna say this only once,
亲爱的 我就说一次
and I'll deny it the minute I leave this room...
而且一出这房♥间我就不承认了
But the best decision you ever made
你曾做过最明智的决定
was the day you walked away from me.
就是离开我
In the past 20 years, you've started your own foundation...
过去20年中 你创立自己的基金会
You ran for Governor... And you beat the bottle.
竞选州长 没什么难得到你
You can beat this, too.
你也能挺过这件事的
The facts remain that in the last 48 hours,
事实是 在过去的两天内
I have lost my credibility,
我丢掉自己的信用
my foundation has lost 12 donors,
我的基金会失去12位捐款人
oh, and to top it all off,
最糟糕的是
the state attorney wants to indict me on charges of bribery.
州检察官还想就行贿一事起诉我
So, add jail to my long list of post - J. R. Accomplishments.
所以在"J.R的战绩"公告中加入一条我"锒铛入狱"吧
剧集 | 新朱门恩怨(2012) | 导航列表