剧集 | 新朱门恩怨(2012) | 导航列表
John Ross, wake up.
约翰·罗斯 醒醒
John Ross!
约翰·罗斯
I'm getting a reading, John.
约翰 我接收到信♥号♥♥了
Pull the drill!
快起钻
Pull it! Now!
马上起钻 就现在
How are we lookin', boys, huh?
伙计们 情况怎么样
Let's go! Let's go!
来来来
Oh, come on. Come on.
拜托 拜托
Come on, come on, come on.
出油 出油 出油
Let's go! Let's go!
出来了 出来了
Cap it! Cap that thing!
赶紧盖上盖子
She's flowing at 10,000 barrels, John!
约翰 这油田储量有1万桶
Whoo! Oh, baby.
太好了 宝贝
How you gonna tell Bobby?
你打算怎么和鲍比讲
No one's ever been allowed to drill on Southfork.
之前没人被准许在南弗克钻井的
I've staked everything on this.
我已经孤注一掷了
All I've ever wanted.
我的全部心血都在这儿
Hey...
嘿
Trust me. Okay.
相信我 嗯
Yeah, boys! Here we go, now, huh?
伙计们 我们启程吧
That would be great. Thank you.
那真是太好了 谢谢
Hey, Bobby. Hey.
嘿 鲍比 嘿
It's what we thought.
正如我们所预料的
A gastrointestinal stromal tumor...
是胃肠道间质瘤
A fairly rare form of cancer.
非常罕见的一种肿瘤
It's a hell of a piece of news to deliver on a man's birthday.
这绝对是给你的一个生日惊吓
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
Bill.
比尔
I don't want you to tell anyone.
我希望你不要和别人提及此事
Okay.
好
I'll start you on oral chemo.
我会帮你开始做口服化疗
Happens to be a good one for this type of cancer,
对这类癌症可能会有效用
but, Bobby, your family has to know.
但是鲍比 你的家人有知情权
My son is getting married in a couple of days.
再过几天 我儿子就要结婚了
I don't want this on his shoulders.
我不想让他为我♥操♥心
I don't want this on anybody's shoulders.
我也不想任何人为我♥操♥心
The window to beat stromal cancer
间质瘤的治愈几率
narrows with every passing day.
未来只会与日俱减
Bill.
比尔
I've got family business to attend to
在别人知道我时日不多之前
before anybody knows I'm dying.
我还得经营一整个家族生意
Go on. Touch it.
来吧 摸下它
It's ice.
这是冰
Flammable ice.
可燃冰
Methane.
主要成分是甲烷
Frozen and compressed in hydrate form
每条大♥陆♥海岸线上都广泛分布着
along the coasts of every continent.
这种高压低温条件下形成的水合物
There's more energy in these hydrates
它比世界上所有
than all the world's coal, oil,
煤 石油和天然气 加在一起
and conventional gas put together.
所产生的能量还要大
The Chinese have been trying to extract methane
中国人十年以来都在尝试
from the ocean floor for a decade.
想从海底开采甲烷
Read my patent application.
请看我的专利申请书
It's why I came back.
这也是我回来的原因
I'm gonna beat the Chinese to the punch.
我要给中国人点颜色瞧瞧
What about Bobby Ewing funding you?
鲍比·尤因要赞助你吗
My father's out of the energy business.
我父亲不插手能源生意了
He's happy raising cattle on Southfork.
他就喜欢在南弗克养养牛
90/10. Take it or leave it.
九一分成 要么接受 要么就算了
I ain't a virgin.
我不是懵懂的新手
But I ain't a whore, either.
但不代表我没有底线
Son, take it or leave it.
孩子 你选吧
Well, I guess I'll be knocking on a few more doors.
我想 我还是找别人吧
That's funny.
真好笑
How long has he been your coach?
他当你的教练多久啦
Oh, only about two days.
才两天
Really?
真假的
You are crazy, you know that?
你太乱来了知道吗
Christopher Ewing?
克里斯托弗·尤因
Is that you behind that wall of lockers?
储物柜后面的是你吗
Shoot. Give me my pants.
糟糕 把裤子给我
Mrs. Stanfill?
斯坦福尔夫人
Yes, ma'am. It is.
是的 夫人 是我
I hope that's your fiancée in there with you, Christopher.
克里斯托弗 希望刚那位是你的未婚妻
Yes, ma'am. It is.
是的 夫人 是我的未婚妻
Oh, Rebecca Sutter, ma'am.
夫人 我是丽贝卡·萨特
What must you think of me?
您觉得我怎么样
His daddy would crow with pride.
他老爸肯定会对你很满意
Will you be coming to the wedding, Mrs. Stanfill?
斯坦福尔夫人 您会来参加婚礼吗
I wouldn't miss it, dear.
亲爱的 我绝不会错过的
And may I suggest that you, uh,
我可以给你们个建议吗
save something for the honeymoon?
有些事还是留到蜜月再做吧
Yes.
好的
Should be interesting
看到克里斯托弗和约翰·罗斯重聚
to see Christopher and John Ross together again.
应该会很有趣
Has Elena seen Christopher since he's been back?
克里斯托弗回来后 埃琳娜见过他了吗
She's knows he's getting married.
她知道他要结婚了
She's with John Ross now.
何况她现在和约翰·罗斯在一起
Something happened between those two, Bobby,
鲍比 他们俩之间肯定发生了点什么
and whatever it was sent Christopher running off
搞得克里斯托弗要逃避以对
to Asia into Rebecca's arms.
跑到亚洲 投入丽贝卡的怀抱
Some arms.
或者其他女人的怀抱
Annie, speaking of Asia, I was thinking
安妮 说到亚洲 我在想
maybe we should stop there on our cruise.
也许可以让我们的邮轮停靠到那儿去
What cruise?
什么邮轮
This cruise.
这艘邮轮
Didn't you always say
你不一直在说
that you wanted to spend our golden years abroad?
我们退休以后想要去国外走走吗
A world cruise? But you hate traveling.
环游世界吗 但是你讨厌旅游呀
And Robert James Ewing,
再说了 罗伯特·詹姆斯·尤因
we are nowhere near our golden years.
我们离退休还远着呢
Isn't it about time
其实无关时间
that I did something that my wife wanted to do?
我只是想陪我的老婆实现平生夙愿
All right, all right. Listen up.
好了 听着
Listen up.
听着
Now they said you've got to be crazy to go drillin' these days.
都说我们这阵子疯狂钻井啊
Crazy, yep.
保准是疯了
It was scary at first, and a year ago,
一开始我很胆小 直到一年前
my beautiful Elena and I... Get over here...
美丽的埃琳娜和我 来到这里
We... hold on, I just want to...
我们 等下 我只想
All right, all right, all right, all right, all right.
好了好了
We started plotting our venture.
我们开始放手一搏
Some of you thought we were crazy.
你们也有人觉得我们疯了吧
I can't thank you enough for sticking with me.
但是你们的这份支持让我感激不尽
Yeah, boss.
老板 没什么
So here's the deal...
那就这么说定了
I want you to take your wives, your girlfriends,
我要你们带上自己的老婆 或者女朋友
and your families.
还有家人
You take them away this weekend on me.
带他们出去过个周末 费用我包了
'Cause we're in the oil business, boys.
我们搞的可是石油业 伙计们
I couldn't have done it without you!
没有你们就没有今天的我
Here we go now!
干杯
That's for not telling my Uncle about drilling on Southfork.
这是没告诉我叔叔开采石油的封口费
Much obliged.
不胜感激
Well, betting against J.R.'s son
和J.R.的儿子作对
would've been like bettin' against the Dallas cowboys.
无异于是和达拉斯牛仔作对
Downright unpatriotic.
那可是彻头彻尾的不爱国啊
I'll be right back
我去去就回
If there's one thing my daddy taught me,
如果说我爸曾教会过我什么的话
it was to hope for the best
那就是 持最乐观的态度
剧集 | 新朱门恩怨(2012) | 导航列表