剧集 | 新朱门恩怨(2012) | 导航列表
现在他们没法伤害你了
And called it a profound tragedy.
称其为深刻的悲剧
She reiterated her father's innocence
她反复说道她父亲是无辜的
and said the family... Thank you, my darling girl.
还谈到了家庭... 谢谢 宝贝女儿
Thank you.
谢谢
Vickers is also survived by a son and a grandchild.
威克斯还有一个儿子和孙儿
Authorities are investigating Vickers' murder,
警方正在调查威克斯的谋杀案
but they currently have no suspects.
但他们目前还没有嫌疑人
Emma's with Harris now, Bobby.
艾玛现在和哈里斯在一起 鲍比
You really think he did this?
你真认为是他做的吗
Vickers worked for Ryland.
威克斯为瑞兰德效命
It's Ryland who had the most to lose if Vickers talked.
如果威克斯开口 瑞兰德损失最大
Christopher. Hey.
克里斯托弗 嘿
I'm sorry about your mother.
你妈妈的事我很抱歉
Thanks, dad.
谢谢 爸爸
Welcome home.
欢迎回家
You okay, Chris?
你没事吧 克里斯
Yeah. I'm good.
没事 我很好
What Cliff did is unforgivable.
克利夫的所作所为是无法原谅的
To both of you.
对你们俩都是
Thank you, Sue Ellen,
谢谢 苏·埃伦
but I mourned Pamela long ago.
不过我很早以前就哀悼过帕梅拉了
I'm just glad I finally know the truth.
我很庆幸终于知道了真♥相♥
I spent the whole plane ride back thinking about it.
飞回来的一路我都在想这件事
Now I just want to know what's next.
现在我只想知道下一步做什么
Well, then let's talk.
我们讨论一下
They gave me a copy of my mother's will.
他们把母亲遗嘱的复印件给了我
It confirms she left me
上面确认了她将巴恩斯国际
1/3 ownership in Barnes Global.
三分之一的股份留给了我
Here's the death certificate
这里是她的死亡证明
that we found in Cliff Barnes' safety deposit box.
我们从克利夫·巴恩斯的保险箱里找到的
She died July 14, 1989.
她是1989年7月14日去世的
24 years ago.
24年前了
I'm sorry, Christopher.
节哀顺变 克里斯托弗
Thanks.
谢谢
So, we're 1/3 in.
所以我们已经拿到三分之一的股份了
Actually, we're 2/3 in.
其实 是三分之二
We got married while you were in Switzerland.
你在瑞士的时候我们俩结婚了
After my father gave me
在我父亲把三分之一
a third of Barnes Global.
巴恩斯国际的股份给我之后
You're married?
你们结婚了
Surprise.
惊喜吧
You should have told me.
你应该告诉我的
I should have been there to witness my only son...
我应该在场见证我唯一的骨肉...
and my new daughter.
和新女儿的大喜之事
You okay with this, Christopher?
你不反对吧 克里斯托弗
At least there's one good thing to come out of all this.
经历了这么多事至少听到了一个好消息
Congratulations.
恭喜
Come in, Bum.
进来吧 巴姆
We're all set for the governor to revoke the eminent domain.
我们已经准备好让州长撤回土地征用权了
He's just waiting for our timing.
就等我们发号♥施令
Well, now that we can control Barnes Global,
既然我们已经可以控制巴恩斯国际
I think it's time you all knew
我想是时候让你们知道
what was in J.R.'s letter.
J.R.信里的内容了
The past several months...
过去的几个月...
J.R. has been working to protect this family.
J.R.一直在努力保护这个家
And that meant taking down Cliff Barnes for good.
好让我们彻底击败克利夫·巴恩斯
Unfortunately...
不幸的是...
Cliff got to Mexico
克利夫在J.R.完成计划之前
before J.R. could finish his plan.
先一步到了墨西哥
That's my father's gun.
这是我父亲的枪
That's the gun that killed my brother.
这把枪就是杀死我哥哥的凶器
J.R. caught wind that Cliff had followed him
J.R.察觉到了克利夫跟踪他
down to Nuevo Laredo.
到新拉雷多
His sixth sense made him worried, so he called me.
他直觉感到不妙 就打电♥话♥给我
By the time I got to the Hotel Colon,
我到科隆宾馆时
J.R. was already dying.
J.R.已经奄奄一息了
He told me that Cliff was using the Mendez-Ochoa Cartel
他告诉我克利夫利用门德斯-奥乔亚集团
to cover his tracks
来掩盖踪迹
and to call Carlos Del Sol.
并叫我打电♥话♥给卡洛斯·德尔·索尔
Carlos bought the gun
卡洛斯从集团手里
that Cliff used to kill J.R. from the cartel.
买♥♥下了克利夫谋杀J.R.的枪
Why didn't you tell us all this before?
之前为什么不告诉我们
And why would you blame it on some random mugger
要是你知道是克利夫干的 还有枪为证
if you knew it was Cliff and you had the gun to prove it?
为什么要把事情怪到什么小毛贼头上
Because J.R. wanted Cliff to think
因为J.R.想让克利夫以为
he had gotten away with it...
他已经成功逃脱法网了...
to give the family time to take everything from him.
好让你们有时间夺走他的一切
But I'm his son.
但我是他儿子
You could have told me!
你本可以告诉我
And if I had told you,
要是我告诉了你
you'd have gone after Cliff right then and there.
你当下就会追着克利夫不放
I wasn't even sure that I would have to use this.
我都不确定是不是要用这件东西
Until this morning, Roy Vickers
直到今天一早 罗伊·威格士没能将
could have put away Cliff and Ryland
克利夫和瑞兰德炸毁钻台一事揭露出来
for blowing the rig.
我才做出决定
What my father did before doesn't matter.
我父亲之前怎么做并不重要
Now's the time to act.
现在是时候采取行动了
Everything has to take place where the crime occurred.
所有行动都必须在案发之地进行
Cliff will fight extradition to Mexico with everything he's got.
克利夫会想尽办法抵抗引渡到墨西哥受审的
We won't have to extradite him.
我们不必引渡他
I can get him to Mexico.
我可以让他去墨西哥
You'd be good with that?
你能行吗
Yes.
我可以
So, what are we waiting for?
那我们还等什么
Christopher.
克里斯托弗
I heard about your mother.
我听说你母亲的事了
I just want to say how sorry I am.
我真的很难过
If you want to talk about it,
要是你想谈谈
there's nothing I would like more.
我会乐意倾听
I understand that you are still angry with me,
我理解你还是很生我的气
and you have every right to be.
你有权这么做
I was wrong not to tell you that I knew where Drew was.
没告诉你我知道德鲁的行踪是我的不对
But Drew was just a pawn in Ryland's sick games.
但德鲁只是瑞兰德变♥态♥游戏中的一枚棋子
I only helped him because he promised to bring Roy back,
我帮他只是因为他保证会把罗伊带回来
and he did.
而且他也做到了
And now Roy's dead.
现在罗伊死了
But you want me to understand
但你想让我理解
what you did, right, Elena?
你的所作所为是吗 艾琳娜
To forgive you?
原谅你
Then call Drew and tell him to turn himself in.
那就打电♥话♥给德鲁 叫他自首
That'll help my family.
这样可以帮助我的家族
I can't reach Drew anymore.
我再也联♥系♥不到德鲁了
You know, the one thing
你知道吗 我以为
I thought we had between us...
我们之间的羁绊...
was trust.
是信任
How do I ever trust you again, Elena?
要我怎么再相信你 艾琳娜
I can't tell you how proud I am of you, sweetheart.
我真是太为你骄傲了 亲爱的
I didn't know you were trying to complete
我都不知道你在尽力搓成
Frank's casino deal in Mexico.
弗兰克在墨西哥的赌场交易
Well, I know Frank wanted more than anything
我知道弗兰克非常想让你
to make you proud with this casino deal.
因为这笔赌场交易对他另眼相看
Small world that Frank planned a casino
弗兰克计划在新拉雷多办赌场
in Nuevo Laredo.
世界真是太小了
I know.
我明白
But it's smart, it being a border town...
但这个决策很聪明 那里是边城
ripe for gaming.
正适合赌两把
Talk about dancing on J.R.'s grave.
说起在J.R.的坟头耀武扬威
Oh, my.
我真是...
Help my father to the plane. I'll get my bag.
帮我父亲登机 我去拿包
I'll take this one with me.
剧集 | 新朱门恩怨(2012) | 导航列表