剧集 | 新朱门恩怨(2012) | 导航列表
爸爸 我想回家
I'll get you the best detox experts
我会给你安排最好的戒瘾专家
to get you back on your medication schedule.
重新恢复你的服药时间表
We'll keep the chaos at bay together.
我们一起度过困境中的混乱
Welcome home.
欢迎回家
Have John Ross come in.
让约翰·罗斯进来
Hey.
喂
You okay?
你还好吗
I was just thinking how screwed up everything is.
我在想这一切是怎么搞砸的
I married you.
我嫁给了你
I love you.
我爱你
And now I worry that every time you look at me,
现在我担心的是你每次看我时
you're connecting me to what my father did.
会把我和我父亲的所作所为联♥系♥在一起
You are not responsible for anything he did.
他做的任何事无需由你来负责
And it doesn't change the way I feel about you.
也不会改变我对你的感觉
Come here.
过来
But I'm gonna need your help
如果要能够逮到他的话
if I'm gonna be able to take him down.
我需要你的帮助
That's J.R.'s belt buckle.
这是J.R的皮带扣
I thought you said it was stolen when they found his body.
我记得你说过找到他尸体时皮带扣已被偷了
It's a copy.
这是个复♥制♥品
Uncle Bobby thinks
鲍比叔叔觉得
that if we can plant it on Cliff,
如果我们能把它栽赃给克利夫
it'll help us tie him to the murder.
就能帮我们将他绳之以法
You want me to frame my father?
你要我去诬陷我父亲吗
For something that he did.
这是他罪有应得
We may not be able to prove
也许我们不能证明
that he killed your babies, Pamela,
是他杀了你的孩子 帕梅拉
but at least we can make him pay for killing J.R.
但起码我们能让他为J.R的死付出代价
You and I, we both deserve justice.
你和我 我们得讨回公道
Yeah?
喂
Okay, thanks.
好的 谢谢
Sir, we got a call
先生 我们接到电♥话♥说
that an armed man was chasing a motorcycle.
一名武装男子在追一辆摩托车
I'm gonna need you to put your hands on the steering wheel.
请把你的双手放在方向盘上
Officer, there's been a mistake. You know who that is?
警官 是个误会 你知道那人是谁吗
I said hands on the wheel.
把手放在方向盘上
It's Drew Ramos.
是德鲁·拉莫斯
He's wanted for blowing up the Ewing rig.
炸毁尤因钻台被通缉的那个人
Wait.
等一下
No, that's not possible.
不 这不可能
Sir, I'm gonna need you to step outside the vehicle
先生 我必须请你下车
and put your hands behind your head.
把双手放在脑后
What for? I didn't do anything.
为什么 我什么也没做啊
How about the possession of narcotics?
如果说涉嫌藏有毒品呢
That stuff's not mine!
那不是我的东西
He planted it in my car!
他栽赃进我的车里的
Don't make me ask you again.
我不会再说第二遍
Thanks.
谢啦
Sue Ellen.
苏·埃伦
So, how'd it go with the Governor?
州长那边怎么样
Well, he wasn't very happy about it,
对这事他不怎么乐意
but, um, I think he might be
但是 我觉得他现在可能
a little more amenable to our requests now.
会对我们的要求有点服从了
Great job.
干得漂亮
Thanks.
谢谢
And just in time.
而且很及时
Hello?
你好
Mr. Ewing, it's... it's Drew.
尤因先生 我是 我是德鲁
Drew?
德鲁
Where are you?
你在哪儿
I just want you to know
我只想告诉你
that Roy Vickers has been arrested
罗伊·维克斯已经
for possession of narcotics.
因涉嫌藏有毒品被逮捕了
The same narcotics Ryland has been transporting as shoes.
是瑞兰德通过鞋子进行运输的那批货
They're made from high-impact, pressure-molded cocaine.
由高♥强♥度模压可♥卡♥因♥覆盖表面制成的
You should be able to leverage charges against him
你可以凭此对他进行指控
to get what you need on Ryland. Drew...
让瑞兰德付出代价 德鲁
Son, you're still gonna have to turn yourself in.
孩子 你还是得去自首
I'm sorry, Mr. Ewing.
很抱歉 尤因先生
Thank you for everything you have done for my family.
感谢你为我家人所做的一切
Please tell Christopher...
请转告克里斯托弗...
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
Drew?
德鲁
Drew?
德鲁
I tried to explain it to him, mama.
妈妈 我试着跟他解释过了
I told him they threatened to kill me.
我告诉他 他们威胁要杀了我
Drew didn't have a choice.
德鲁别无选择
Drew is my son.
德鲁是我的儿子
I love him more than you do.
我比你更爱他
But he had other choices.
但他有其他的选择
He could've gone to the police.
他本可以去警局
He could've gone to the Ewings and told them
他本可以跟尤因家族的人说
someone was trying to hurt you.
有人要害他
He could've come to us.
他本可以来找我们
We both helped him.
我们都帮过他
Lying to Christopher was wrong.
对克里斯托弗撒谎是不对的
Go to him and apologize.
去找他道歉
You did what you thought was right for your family,
你做了本以为是对家人好的事
but now you realize you were wrong.
但现在你意识到自己错了
I tried to apologize, mama.
妈妈 我试着道歉了
He doesn't want to talk to me.
他不想和我说话
He won't answer his phone.
他不想接电♥话♥
Then give him time.
那就给他点时间
He's a good man.
他是个好人
He'll forgive you.
他会原谅你的
He has to.
一定会的
Thank you.
谢谢
What is it?
这是什么
Grandma Wentworth's engagement ring.
温特沃斯祖母的订婚戒指
The one that digger gave her.
那个矿工送她的
Not too shabby for digger Barnes.
巴恩斯矿工也不算寒碜呀
My father told me when I finally brought home
我父亲告诉我 当我带回家一个
a man he approved of, it would be mine.
他认可的男人时 钻戒就是我的了
I wanted his approval so badly.
我是那么渴望他的认可
Hey.
好啦
When all this is over, I'm gonna buy you
当这一切结束时 我会送你一枚
the most beautiful ring you've ever seen.
你所见过的最漂亮的戒指
We'll get a fresh start.
我们会重新开始
I'd like that.
我会喜欢的
Yeah?
喂
My mother's clearing out her account?
我母亲在清理她的账户
No. Don't... Don't confront her.
不 别 别惊动她
I'm on my way.
我这就去
Damn it. That's not it.
该死 不是这个
Emma!
艾玛
What the hell you doing in here?
你在这里搞什么鬼
Excuse me!
打扰一下
Hey!
喂
Mom.
妈妈
Who are you? Christopher.
你是谁 克里斯托弗
Where's my mother?!
我母亲在哪儿
Oh, my God.
天呐
What is it?
是什么
It's Pam Ewing's death certificate.
帕姆·尤因的死亡证明
Christopher's mother is dead.
克里斯托弗的母亲已经去世了
剧集 | 新朱门恩怨(2012) | 导航列表