剧集 | 新朱门恩怨(2012) | 导航列表
We're working on that.
我们正在努力
Whatever happened to Tommy Sutter,
无论汤米·萨特发生了什么事
she's responsible.
她都难逃其咎
You found high-velocity blood spatter in her condo, didn't you?
你们不是在她公♥寓♥发现了飞溅的血迹吗
How much more obvious does it need to be?
还得要多明显啊
Better leave it, Christopher.
你最好别管 克里斯托弗
Yeah, all right.
是 好的
I need this, Lew.
我需要这个 卢
After Becky pulled a no-show in court,
贝基未能按约出庭之后
getting Pamela on criminal charges
让帕梅拉面临刑事指控
is my only hope for this annulment
是让这场婚姻失效
and to get custody of my children.
还有获得孩子监护权的唯一希望
And this on top of what my father's now going through.
这比我父亲现在的处境还要重要
I know. Just be patient.
我知道 别着急
We'll get justice...
我们会得到公正的
for you and for your father.
不管是你还是你父亲
Yeah.
哪位
Mr. J.R. Ewing,
J.R·尤因先生
this is Frank Ashkani.
我是弗兰克·阿什卡尼
What can I do for you, Frank?
我能为你做些什么 弗兰克
You said if I told you the location
你说如果我告诉你
of Tommy Sutter's body
汤米·萨特尸体的位置
that you'll get rid of Pamela Barnes
你就会除掉帕梅拉·巴恩斯
and it won't come back to me.
此事就此会跟我脱离干系
Well, you have a deal.
对啊 我们说好了的
Well, I'm glad to hear that.
我很高兴听你这么说
I'll give you the information.
我给你信息
Just one more thing you have to know...
只是还有件事要告诉你
your son is in bed with Pamela Barnes.
你儿子和帕梅拉·巴恩斯上♥床♥了
Robert James Ewing, you have been charged
罗伯特·詹姆斯·尤因 你被指控
with the attempted murder of Harris Ryland.
意图谋杀哈里斯·瑞兰德
You've been read your rights. Bail is set at $1 million.
你已经了解到了你的权利 保释金一百万
I'm gonna talk to Lew. You okay?
我要和卢谈谈 你还好吧
What's the next step?
下一步怎么办
You know, it's a long road ahead of us.
我们要从长计议
Got to prove Bobby had an alibi.
得证明鲍比有不在场证据
You went from an upstanding man like Harris
你离开像哈里斯这么正直的男人
to a criminal like Bobby Ewing.
找了个鲍比·尤因这种犯人
You really traded down, Ann.
你还真自轻自贱啊 安
How dare you use their names in the same sentence.
你怎么敢把他们相提并论
Bobby is the best man I've ever known,
鲍比是我见过的最好的男人
and your son is a monster
而你的儿子是个魔鬼
who should be punished for what he did to me.
他应该为他对我做过的事情受到惩罚
Then how unjust it must seem to you
那你肯定觉得很不公啊
that Bobby will be the one rotting in prison.
鲍比要在牢里腐烂了
All right, I'll get to the bottom of it.
好的 我会查个水落石出
What's going on?
怎么回事
Bobby got arrested for shooting Harris Ryland.
鲍比朝哈里斯·瑞兰德开枪被逮捕了
Are you serious?
真的假的啊
You think that will help us get him out of Ewing Energies?
你觉得这能帮我们把他踢出尤因能源吗
You still got a lot to learn, boy.
孩子 你还嫩着呢
When the family is in trouble, we don't take advantage.
我们不会趁家人有难而占他们便宜的
You got a problem with me?
你这是对我不满吗
You're damn right I do.
你真♥他♥妈♥说对了
I hear you've been cavorting with Pamela Barnes.
我听说你和帕梅拉·巴恩斯搞在一起
What do fathers say?
父辈一般都怎么说来着
"I'm not mad, I'm just disappointed?"
"我没生气 我只是很失望"
Well, I am both!
而我既生气又失望
Who I cavort with...
我和谁鬼混
ain't none of your business.
不关你的事
It is when her last name is "Barnes."
她姓巴恩斯的话 那就另当别论了
What do you want with Christopher's scraps, anyway?
那么 你找克里斯托弗的破鞋是要干嘛
I'm working her.
我正在努力说服她
And apparently not learning from your mistakes.
显然你还没吃一堑长一智
You already got in bed with one crazy woman in that Marta.
你和那个叫玛塔的疯女人搞在一起过
Not a good idea to get in bed with another one.
再重蹈覆辙就不对了
I've got a plan to get her shares of Ewing Energies after the divorce.
我打算拿到她离婚后分得的尤因能源股份
You let that Barnes girl get a piece of our company
你想让那个巴恩斯分我们公♥司♥的一杯羹
and you're inviting a vampire into our home.
你这是引吸血鬼入室
She'll suck the life out of us.
她会吸光我们的血的
That's why I've seen to it that there won't be a divorce.
这也是为什么我不想让他们俩离婚
How's that?
怎么说
I made a deal with Cliff's man, Frank.
我和克利夫的手下弗兰克达成了协议
We've got a plan to take Pamela out of the picture.
我们计划让帕梅拉从眼前消失
You must be getting senile in your old age, daddy.
您一定是老糊涂了吧 老爹
'Cause I'm the one calling the shots here, remember?
因为这里我说了算 记住了吗
You asked me to teach you every dirty trick I know
你要我把我知道的所有诡计悉数教你
so we could take Ewing Energies.
这样我们就能夺走尤因能源
I teach by example.
我对你言传身教
What do you and Frank plan on doing to Pamela?
你和弗兰克要怎么对付帕梅拉
You got feelings for this girl?
你对这女孩心动了吗
No.
没有
Then why do you care?
那你干嘛这么关心
Can you meet me someplace, mama?
我们找个地方见面吧 妈妈
I need a favor.
我需要你帮忙
Well, we just hit 7,800 feet.
我们才钻到7000英尺
Something's not right here.
有点不对劲
How do you mean?
什么意思
This morning we were set to drill downdip
今天早上我们设定了从北到南
at 8% from north to south,
下倾8%进行钻井
but according to these mud readings, now we're at 6%.
但根据泥土读数 我们现在下倾到6%
Did you change the angle?
你是不是调整角度了
I did.
是的
We were taking a wide route around the salt dome.
我们围绕着盐丘采用一条宽敞的路线
I thought maybe we could save some time.
我觉得也许我们可以节省点时间
Problem is, at that angle, we won't clear it.
问题是在那个角度 我们不清楚状况
Are you sure about that?
你确定吗
Absolutely.
毫无疑问
Well, if it's just that edge,
如果这是那个边缘
then we just drill right through it. That wasn't the plan.
我们只需从这里钻过去 可那不是原计划
You need to tell the driller
你得告诉钻探工人
to get back onto the original path.
回到之前的路线上
No, that's not necessary.
不 没那必要
Drilling through salt brings unnecessary risks into play.
钻过盐层会带来不必要的风险
Those problems are manageable.
这些问题都能应付的
If you won't tell them to change course, then I will.
你不告诉他们转变方向 那我去说
Well, you can't tell my crew what to do.
你不能支配我的人
Then this isn't your crew anymore. You're fired.
已经不再是你的人了 你被解雇了
Fine.
可以
Just real fine, Drew.
算你牛逼 德鲁
I like what you've done with the place.
我喜欢你这里的装饰
Thanks for coming.
感谢您能来
Certainly sounded important.
必定是重要的事
I got to ask you something,
我有事要问您
and, you cannot ask me why.
而且您不要问我原因
I need you to put me in touch with Cliff Barnes...
我需要你帮我联♥系♥到克利夫·巴恩斯
As soon as possible.
尽快
Why?
为什么
It's just business.
只是生意的事
I know Pamela revealing that she's Cliff Barnes' daughter
我知道帕梅拉说出了她是克利夫·巴恩斯的女儿
has everybody at Southfork up in arms,
让南弗克所有人都怒火中烧
but if you and your father are plotting something against Cliff,
但如果你和你父亲想暗算克利夫
I won't be a facilitator in it.
我可不想趟这浑水
Being caught in the middle of that war
我曾在那场战争中进退维谷
nearly destroyed me once before.
差点毁掉我自己
This isn't like that.
这次不同
J.R. Doesn't know anything about this.
J.R完全不知情
You're going to Cliff behind your father's back?
你要隐瞒你父亲去找克利夫吗
I've got no choice. J.R. Won't listen to me.
我没得选择 J.R不会听我的
If you make a move against your father with Cliff,
如果你和克利夫敢背着你父亲行动
剧集 | 新朱门恩怨(2012) | 导航列表