剧集 | 新朱门恩怨(2012) | 导航列表
Thank you, Ms. Barnes.
谢谢你 巴恩斯小姐
No further questions, your honor.
没有问题了 法官大人
Everything okay?
没什么事吧
Yeah, but I better take this. All right.
没事 我接个电♥话♥ 好
No. No, no, no. I'm here, I'm here.
没 没 我在这 我在这
What do you mean, "No paperwork"?
什么意思 "没有文书"
Drew, seriously?
德鲁 真的吗
Transporting stolen goods?
运输赃物
I thought it was a legit outfit, okay?
我以为是合法货物 好吗
A legit gig.
我被设计了
Of course you did.
你还好意思说
This is unbelievable!
太难以置信了
I swear, I didn't know what the cargo was.
我发誓 我真不知道那是什么货物
I just wanted to bank some extra cash.
我只是想去银行存点钱
And I just wanted to believe that
我只想相信
now that you were sober, you were smarter, too.
你能更清醒点 更聪明点
Trouble found me this time, Elli.
这次是麻烦摊上我的 艾琳
I didn't go looking for it.
我没有惹事儿
I know you don't believe this,
我知道你不相信
but I came home to make things right.
但我这次回家是想走上正轨的
Sit tight.
耐心等着
I'll find a local lawyer.
我给你找个当地律师
I will post your bail.
邮给你保释金
I'll pay you back.
我会还你的
You're damn right you will.
你当然得还我
Could you give me a minute, son?
能聊两句吗 儿子
You know, your mother is of the opinion that
以你母亲的观点来看
I should forgive you for consorting with the enemy.
我应该原谅你和敌人勾搭的事
And since staying on Sue Ellen's good side
既然此时此刻和苏·埃伦
is the prudent thing to do at the moment,
站在一边是明智的选择
I'm inclined to oblige.
那我就答应她
I don't need your forgiveness.
我不需要你的原谅
You don't need my wrath, either.
那你也不必激怒我
We dinosaurs are known to bite.
你也知道我们因此会自相残杀的
Something I should know?
发生了什么
Drew Ramos just got arrested down in Waco
德鲁·拉莫斯因接收并运输赃物
for the receipt and transport of stolen goods.
刚刚在韦科被捕
He is now being booked at central jail.
他马上要进中♥央♥监狱了
Really?
真的吗
Well, that puts our ambitious little senorita
那就使我们雄心勃勃的小美女
in moral violation of her contract with your mother, doesn't it?
违反了她和你母亲协议中的道德准则了吧
Wonderful.
好极了
You knew about that?
你知道那事儿
The morals clause?
那个道德条款吗
You still don't know who you're dealing with, do you, son?
你还没弄明白自己在和谁打交道 是吗儿子
I can hardly blame you for that.
我实在不能不责怪你之前的行为
But I forgive you.
但我原谅你了
The prosecution calls Harris Ryland to the stand.
控方请求哈里斯·瑞兰德出庭作证
Thank you.
谢谢
Mr. Ryland, do you solemnly swear that the testimony you shall give
瑞兰德先生 你要庄严起誓
shall be the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth?
你所说的证词是完全真实的
Yes, sir, I do.
是的 先生 我发誓
So, on the day of the shooting, Mr. Ryland,
那么在枪击那天 瑞兰德先生
what happened?
发生了什么
Well, I was sitting in my study.
当时我坐在书房♥里
Then Ann came storming in asking questions about Emma.
然后安闯了进来问我关于艾玛的事
When I didn't give her the right answers,
当我的回答不如她意时
she opened up her purse, pulled out a gun,
她就打开包 掏出枪
and shot me, point-blank.
直接朝我开枪
Let's go back to the beginning,
让我们回到最开始
to the crux of your ex-wife's resentment...
讲回到您妻子对您抱有怨恨的话题
The custodial interference.
抱怨你妨碍她的监护权
What led you to take such extraordinary action?
是什么让您采取最初这样特殊的方式
I fell head over heels for
我被一个我曾经尽力挽救的
a willowy young woman that I tried to save.
优雅女人迷得神魂颠倒
I gave her the moon and the stars,
我给她月亮 给她星星
hoping that she'd settle down, but...
希望她能和我安顿下来 但是
The truth was that...
事实上
The truth was that she just wasn't ready to be a mother.
事实上她根本没有做好当母亲的准备
The first time she abandoned Emma, I was at work;
第一次她抛弃艾玛的时候 我在工作
my mother was having outpatient surgery.
我母亲在做门诊手术
Ann left Emma at the house by herself
安把艾玛单独留在家里
while she went out...
自己则出去...
with some friends.
见朋友
When I got home...
当我回到家时...
my little girl was hungry,
我的女儿饿哭了
crying hysterically,
哭得歇斯底里
sitting in... dirty diapers.
躺在脏兮兮的尿布里
No, it didn't happen that way...
不 事情不是这个样子的
Counselor.
律师
Ann.
安
And when did your wife finally come home, Mr. Ryland?
瑞兰德先生 那您妻子什么时候才回家
It was after midnight.
午夜以后
She was drunk.
她喝得醉醺醺的
My mother and I lived in fear for Emma after that.
之后我母亲和我一直为艾玛感到担心
Let's move to the day of the Texas state fair.
我们来说说德州博览会上的事吧
Well, I just found out that morning
那天早上我发现
that Ann had suddenly decided to take Emma to it.
安突然决定带艾玛去博览会
She'd been acting strange,
那阵子她行为举止都很奇怪
and my instincts told me something was wrong,
我的直觉告诉我事情不太对劲
so I left work and went to look for them.
所以我下了班去找她们
And I spotted them by the petting zoo.
我在动物园附近看见她们
And then I watched as... Ann walked away from our child.
然后我看见安从我们的孩子身边走开
She just turned her back on our daughter
她转身离开我们的女儿
and just kept right on walking,
径直向前走头也不回
abandoned her right there in the middle of a crowd.
在人潮中抛弃了她
I knew right then and there that I had to take my baby girl,
就在那时 我知道我得把我的女儿带走
to protect her.
为了保护她
Even if it meant breaking the law?
即使这意味着触犯法律
The law be damned.
该死的法律
I knew that somewhere down the road
我确信将来
that my daughter was gonna be hurt by her own mother,
我的女儿会被她的亲生母亲伤害
and I just couldn't take that chance.
我不能冒这个险
So I did what any father would do.
所以我做了任何一个父亲都会做的
I took my child out of harm's way.
我带我的孩子远离了伤害
Bobby...
鲍比...
Please look at me.
求你看着我
Is any of what Ryland said out there true?
瑞兰德说的都是真的吗
Some of it.
有一些是的
I need Emma to hear my truth, Bobby.
鲍比 我需要艾玛听到真♥相♥
I need you to hear it.
我需要你也听到
I was a tall, awkward girl.
以前我是一个又高又笨的女孩
Most of my life, I felt ugly.
大多时候我都觉得自己很丑
My mother took me to doctors when I hit puberty
到了青春期 我母亲带我去看医生
so they would make me stop growing.
好让我停止长高
No one had really ever paid any attention to me...
从前没有人会在意我
until Harris.
直到遇见哈里斯
My family didn't have much money,
我家并不富有
and Harris took me to fancy restaurants, stores,
但哈里斯会带我去高级餐厅 高档商店
bought me nice clothes.
给我买♥♥漂亮的衣服
We were happy.
我们在一起很开心
He had grown up in a suffocating home.
他成长在一个抑郁的环境里
His father had committed suicide before he was born,
在他出生前父亲就自杀了
and his mother controlled his every breath.
他的母亲控制着他的一切
Harris kept telling me how good I was for him,
哈里斯不断告诉我我是多么地适合他
that I brought light into the dark of his life.
说我的出现为他黑暗的生活带来光亮
Then his mother began to interfere.
不久他的母亲开始出来干涉
Nothing I could do was right.
我做什么都是错的
She made fun of the fact that I'd never gone to college.
她嘲笑我没上过大学
She put ideas in his head about me...
她对她的儿子说...
剧集 | 新朱门恩怨(2012) | 导航列表