剧集 | 新朱门恩怨(2012) | 导航列表
Guy got me my first job with Weststar back in the day.
他那时在洋星帮我找到第一份工作
I owe him everything.
我这辈子都得欠他的
So, you have some questions
那么 你对于我们的钻井地点
about some of our drilling sites?
有疑问吗
No, I'd like to talk to you
不 我想跟你谈谈
about a couple of the fixed oil platforms
你们公♥司♥在海湾里
your company has in the gulf.
修好的几个钻井平台
Actually, these four.
事实上 是这四个
State records show you drilled them dry
州政♥府♥文件显示在过去的六个月中
in the last six months.
你已经把它们钻干了
You've got five years to seal up the Wells
你还有五年的时间封住钻井
and tear down the rigs.
撤下钻探设备
Giant pain in the ass, if you ask me.
是个大♥麻♥烦哎 如果你想知道的话
Much better we should leave them for the seagulls.
还不如留给海鸥它们去慢慢摸索呢
And expensive.
而且很耗费资金啊
To tear down each rig
拆卸所有的钻探设备
costs your company upwards of...$5 million?
要花费你公♥司♥近五百万美元
So what?
那又怎样
You coming around with some petition you need me to sign
你难道拿来了可以改变这条法规的
that's gonna change the regulations?
请♥愿♥书来给我签吗
'Cause I'll sign it.
那我一定签
You don't even have to say, "Please."
你连句请都不用说
No, actually, I'm here
不 实际上我来
because I'd like to buy the four platforms from you.
是想跟你买♥♥下这四个钻井平台
You want to buy them?
你想买♥♥它们吗
If you can get the seabed leases extended
只要你能跟政♥府♥延长海床的租期
from the government and sign them over to me.
然后把它们签字转让给我
Well, all due respect, no matter what Ewing Energies thinks
恕我直言 不管尤因能源公♥司♥怎样看重
they've developed in the way of new drilling techniques,
自己在开♥发♥的新钻探技术
the seabeds underneath those rigs are bone dry of oil.
可那些平台下的海床已经没有石油了
Now, from what Scully told me,
从斯卡利跟我介绍你的情况看
I thought you were a hell of a lot smarter.
我还以为你会更精明些呢
Well, you can think whatever you want about me.
随便你怎么想我
The fact is, I'm offering you
事实是 我正在提供你
what's probably the best deal of your career.
可能是你职业生涯中最划算的交易
I'm offering to take full responsibility
我愿意负责拆卸钻井设备
for decommissioning the rigs in exchange for the lease.
只要你给我租约
For you it's a win-win.
对你来说是双赢哦
Christopher, are you sure this is the right address?
克里斯托弗 你确定地址正确吗
Why the hell would Rebecca want to meet me here?
瑞贝卡到底为什么要在这见我
Unless uncle Cliff's made some sort of move to her.
除非克利夫叔叔对她采取了什么行动
If this is one of his games...
如果这是他的诡计...
I assure you, it's no game,
我向你保证 绝非诡计
Mr. Christopher Ewing.
克里斯托弗·尤因先生
Mr. Robert Ewing.
罗伯特·尤因先生
Please follow me.
请跟我来
What the hell is going on, Rebecca?
到底怎么回事 瑞贝卡
I should probably introduce myself.
或许我应该自我介绍一下
My middle name is "Rebecca",
我的中间名是瑞贝卡
and as a little girl, that's what my mother called me.
我小时候 母亲那么叫我
But my father, he likes to call me by my first name...
不过我的父亲 喜欢叫我的名字
by my aunt's name...
照我姑妈的名字取的
Pamela.
帕梅拉
My full name is Pamela Rebecca Barnes.
我全名叫帕梅拉·瑞贝卡·巴恩斯
Cliff Barnes is my father.
克利夫·巴恩斯是我的父亲
He's your what?
他是你的谁
I'm Afton's daughter.
我是阿夫顿的女儿
I changed my name to Rebecca Sutter because of my father.
我把名字改成瑞贝卡·萨特是因为我父亲
Because your crazy father is stuck in a feud
因为你那疯狂的父亲还深陷于
that should've ended decades ago.
几十年前的争执 无法自拔
Because I knew the burden my name would be with your family.
因为我知道我的名字会给你们家带来负担
Like it was with you and my aunt.
就好像你和我姑妈
I fell in love with you, Christopher.
我爱上你了 克里斯托弗
The truth is, I would've done anything for you.
老实说 我愿为你赴汤蹈火
But sadly, I think we're past any declarations of love
可惜啊 我想我们彼此拥有的那份爱
we may have once had for each other.
已经成为过去了
So let's just get to the point.
所以 让我们言归正传吧
I have no interest in money.
我对钱不感兴趣
My father can buy and sell you many times over.
我父亲能把你买♥♥进卖♥♥出好几回
What I want is for my children to have a father in their lives.
我想给我的孩子们一个父亲
I never did growing up,
我一直都不成熟
and I'm afraid that's made me
恐怕我的幼稚
do a great many stupid things in life.
让我这辈子做了许多蠢事
Like conning me.
比如欺骗我
And lying to me.
接近我
Listen, I told you,
听着 我说过
you're never gonna see those babies.
你永远都不会见到宝宝
I promise you.
我保证
I'd like to make you an offer.
我想给你开个条件
I keep primary custody of the children,
我保留孩子们的主要抚养权
but you can see them every day.
不过你可以每天看他们
You screw over my son
你骗了我儿子
and then you want to make an offer?
还想开条件吗
You certainly are your father's daughter.
你果然是你父亲的女儿
My father thinks... And I agree with him...
我同意... 我父亲的看法
that since we were married when you created Ewing Energies,
既然尤因能源公♥司♥是在我们结婚时创立的
that I should get a part of it.
那我应该分一杯羹
I would like 30% of your ownership.
我要百分之三十的所有权
You must know that if we go to divorce court...
你一定知道要是把离婚闹上法♥院♥的话...
Our marriage was a fraud and it will be annulled.
我们的婚姻就是一场骗局 会被废除的
And an annulment will get you no part of my family's company.
废除婚约 你一个子儿都拿不到
I mean, the fact that you kept from me
你瞒着我
that you're Cliff Barnes' daughter
你是克利夫·巴恩斯的女儿 这一点
proves that our marriage was a sham from the start.
就证明了这婚姻从一开始就是场骗局
If you don't take my deal now,
要是你现在不接受我的条件
I will go to court and fight you
我会上法庭和你对峙
with the full weight of my father's power.
动用我父亲的全部能耐
And I think you know that destroying the Ewings
我想你是知道的 他一心想要
means everything to him.
毁灭尤因家族
You're out of your mind.
你疯了
And you better come at me with everything you've got,
你最好想尽办法对付我
because I'm gonna take you down.
因为我会打倒你的
This is about methane.
这都是为了甲烷
That's what Cliff's wanted all along.
克利夫想要已久
That's why he put a mole in this family for two years.
这就是他在这个家安插了两年间谍的原因
You may all think this is about the methane,
你们可能都认为这是为了甲烷
but believe you me, Barnes' plan is personal.
但是相信我 巴恩斯的计划与别人无关
That's why his daughter is carrying those two Ewing heirs.
这就是为什么她女儿怀着两个尤因的子嗣
Barnes is gonna make a play for the company
巴恩斯企图得到公♥司♥
and he'll stop at nothing to get it.
到手之前 他绝不会停止
Yeah, well, he's not going to.
是啊 他不会得逞的
My marriage is gonna be annulled.
我的婚姻会被废除
We have a surprise witness, J.R.,
我们有一位意想不到的证人 J.R.
who will testify to Pamela Rebecca Barnes' intent to defraud.
证明帕梅拉·瑞贝卡·巴恩斯企图诈骗
This witness was present
帕梅拉劝诱汤米
when Pamela brought Tommy on board for the con.
一同诈骗时 这位证人在场
You think the legal system is gonna get Cliff Barnes?
你觉得法律制度能扳倒克利夫·巴恩斯吗
We should hire some roughnecks, take him for a long ride...
要我说 我们应该请些粗汉...
J.R. if you ask me.
J.R. 带他出个远门
I'm just putting it on the table, Bobby.
我只是把话说开了而已 鲍比
Look, I know how you feel about me,
我知道你是怎么看我的
but whatever we need to protect Ewing Energies
不过要是我能做什么来保护尤因能源公♥司♥
and this family from Barnes,
保护这个家 不被巴恩斯破坏
you let me know.
告诉我
Your enemy is my enemy.
你的敌人就是我的敌人
Get extra security at the office.
给办公室增强安保
Then tell Roger to re-encrypt all the methane plans.
然后叫罗杰重新加密整个甲烷计划
Get the research department to issue a set of bogus ones,
让研究部发布一套伪造文件
just in case.
以防万一
Watermarks on everything.
所有东西加上水印
剧集 | 新朱门恩怨(2012) | 导航列表