剧集 | 新朱门恩怨(2012) | 导航列表
Previously on Dallas.
《家族风云》前情提要
As the court received from the Venezuelan consulate,
法♥院♥收到委内瑞拉领♥事♥馆♥的召会
the U.S. Attorney's office has granted Mr. Cano
美国律师办公室同意将卡诺先生
an extradition hearing.
引渡受审
The man's a murderer for Christ's sake!
我的天呐 他是个杀人犯
And when J.R.'s son was in jail,
J.R.的儿子坐牢的时候
he put a contract out on him.
还买♥♥凶想杀害他
John Ross was almost beaten to death!
约翰·罗斯差点被打死
I had Lew Rosen make another copy
我让卢·罗森备份了一张
of Veronica's cloud drive.
维罗妮卡的云存储
You cross me again,
你敢再越雷池半步
I will use it.
我会好好利用它的
I'm ruling against annulment.
我否决婚姻无效
This court will reconvene for divorce proceedings.
法♥院♥会再次开庭审议离婚诉讼
I don't want our kids to be raised
我不想我的孩子是在他父母
with their parents poisoning their minds against each other.
灌输互相仇恨的环境里成长
I'll agree to mediation.
我同意庭外调解
I loaned you that money because
我把钱借给你是因为
I believed that you could turn a profit.
我相信你能赚到钱
You have one month to hit that oil
你有一个月的时间采出油来
or I call in the loan.
否则我就要收回贷款
There was no way that you were gonna make a fool out of me by leaving.
想一走了之把我当白♥痴♥耍 门都没有
You had to pay a price.
你必须付出代价
On the one count of attempted murder,
关于杀人未遂这项指控
how do you find the defendant?
你们是怎么裁决被告的
We find the defendant, Ann Ewing,
法官阁下 我们裁决被告
guilty, your honor.
安·尤因 罪名成立
Mrs. Ewing, you'll be remanded into formal custody
尤因夫人 在宣判之前
until your sentencing hearing.
你将被收押
I spoke to Bobby.
我和鲍比谈过了
He's really gonna go to bat for you today at the sentencing.
他会在今天的宣判会上为你辩护的
And we're all preparing something.
我们都在做准备
It's the same jury, Sue Ellen.
苏·埃伦 这是同一个陪审团
They heard me say I was on drugs,
他们听我说了我吸毒
that I walked away from my baby.
还遗弃了我的孩子
I saw their faces.
我看到他们的脸
The look of hate on their faces when they convicted me.
他们宣告我有罪时脸上写满了厌恶
They also saw the pain
他们也看到了
that Ryland and his mother put you through.
瑞兰德和他的母亲给你带来的伤害
There's no way they're gonna send you to 20 years.
判你20年是完全没理由的
Do you think Emma will ever forgive me?
你觉得艾玛会原谅我吗
I do.
我觉得她会
Don't give up, Ann.
不要放弃 安
Don't.
不要放弃
I haven't heard a word from you
我一个字都还没听你汇报
about the progress at the Henderson ranch.
亨德森牧场的进展情况
I thought you would have cleared the salt dome by now.
我想你大概已经完成清理盐丘的工作了
I'm sorry I haven't updated you.
抱歉没给你汇报最新情况
It's just with everything going on,
只是事情的进展
it's been a little more hectic than I expected.
比我想象的要更疯狂
She's day's away, Sue Ellen.
苏·埃伦 她时间很紧
This doesn't concern you, Christopher.
这事跟你无关 克里斯托弗
And to think that I have to ask you about this...
说到这 我得问问你
That you haven't even thought to keep me up to date...
你都没想过要给我汇报最新情况
It's not what I expected when I funded this venture.
这可不是我做风险投资想要的
I'll get it done.
我会处理好的
I don't need any more excuses.
我不想再听到各种借口了
That wasn't an excuse. That was a promise.
这不是借口 这是个承诺
If you think you're getting tired of that,
如果你觉得你有点厌烦了
just think how I feel.
想想我的感受吧
I shouldn't have to keep asking for something that's mine.
我真不该一直过问那些本应属于我自己的东西
How would you like to stop asking, mama,
妈妈 不操那份心就行了
and just take it?
坐收渔利不好吗
Really, consul general?
没开玩笑吧 领事长
Is this any way to treat a guest and a fellow countryman?
这就是你们对待同胞的待客之道吗
Fellow countryman?
同胞
Senor Cano, you give Venezuelans a bad name.
赛隆·卡诺先生 你让委内瑞拉蒙羞
You come to a host country,
你到别人的国家
try to steal the Ewing family's oil.
企图偷窃尤因家族的石油
You have the blood of Senorita Veronica Martinez on your hands,
你手上还沾有索雷吉耶塔·维罗妮卡·马丁内斯的命案
and yet you have important friends in caracas
你在加拉加斯认识的一些权贵
who pull strings to have you extradited.
想办法把你引渡回国了
And I will tell you that those same friends
我的这些权贵朋友们
would be disappointed
会对我在这里受到的
at the lack of hospitality that I'm being shown here.
不友好待遇感到失望的
While you're here, you'll remain in my custody.
我的地盘我作主
Tomorrow a car will come to take you to the airport
明天会有车来接你去机场
where an airplane will be waiting to take you home.
接你回国的飞机会在那儿等你
Till then you will be treated like the criminal you are.
那时你就会得到你应得的罪犯待遇了
Is everything set for tomorrow?
明天的事都安排好了吗
Yes.
好了
Good.
很好
It wouldn't be right to leave Dallas
离开达拉斯之前
without giving the Ewings a proper goodbye.
不跟尤因家的人打个招呼不太合适
Rather than pursue half of Mr. Ewing's total net worth,
尽管根据法律可以得到的尤因先生的
as allowed by law
一半净资产
Ms. Barnes has stated a willingness to accept
但巴恩斯小姐选择只接受
only half of his stake in Ewing Energies,
尤因先生在尤因能源公♥司♥的一半股份
provided he agrees not to fight her on custody.
只要他同意不再与她争夺抚养权
I agreed to mediate
我同意庭外调解
because we wanted to make peace before the babies were born.
是想在孩子们出生前能消停下来
But what your lawyer is asking for?
但你律师要求的这些
It's not gonna happen.
我是不会同意的
Our request is more than reasonable.
我们的要求合情合理
7% of Ewing Energies,
只能给你尤因能源7%的股份
if you agree to full joint custody
如果你同意共同监护权
and an annulment once the deal is signed.
和婚姻无效
Annulment?
婚姻无效吗
We just pretend like it never happened.
搞得好像什么都没发生过似的
10% of the company... And everything else you want...
公♥司♥10%的股份 其它的你说了算
The joint custody, the annulment... it's yours.
共同监护权 婚姻无效 都你说了算
We have a deal.
那就说定了
You understand this agreement between parties is binding,
你明白当事人之间的协定是有效的
and the final annulment won't be granted by the court
在孩子出生之前法♥院♥是不会
until after the children are born.
宣判婚姻无效的
Okay?
说定了是吧
I'll draft an agreement for signatures later today.
我今天晚些时候会起草一份协议书
I guess I'll be seeing you in the next board meeting, then,
我们下个董事会见了
partner.
我亲爱的合伙人
There is a morals clause in our contract,
合同里有一项道德条款
but Elena hasn't engaged in or knowingly abetted
但是艾琳娜没有参与或是故意教唆
any criminal enterprise.
任何犯罪行为
No.
不
But her brother Drew has.
但她哥哥德鲁有
He got caught transporting smuggled goods out of Mexico.
他在墨西哥因走私货物被捕
A felony.
那可是一项重罪
I've got good insight
我敏锐的洞察力告诉我
that he'll be pleading guilty to avoid jail time.
他为了减刑一定会坦白从宽的
Now, as head drilling foreman,
作为钻井队的工头
he qualifies as key personnel.
他绝对算得上关键人物
You invoke that clause,
你运用那个条款
you will not only be able to take over the Henderson Wells,
得到的就不仅仅是亨德森的油井了
but all of Elena's assets,
还有艾琳娜的财产
including her shares of Ewing Energies.
包括她在尤因能源的股份
So...
所以...
That's why you have been
怪不得你最近
showering me with attention lately.
总是关心讨好我
You want a favor.
你想要好处
Not a favor, mother.
不是好处 母亲
A partner.
是合伙人
剧集 | 新朱门恩怨(2012) | 导航列表