剧集 | 新朱门恩怨(2012) | 导航列表
You always told me that I was stubborn.
您总说我很顽固
Well... you were right.
您是对的
I should have apologized.
我早该道歉的
I gave you ample opportunity, Harris.
哈里斯 我给了你很多次机会
Give me one more.
再给我一次机会
I'm sorry, mother.
对不起 母亲
Why did you fall for Ann, Harris?
哈里斯 为什么你会爱上安
Because I was weak like my father.
因为我跟我父亲一样软弱
I let her into my bed and then into our lives
我把她带上了床 带进了我们的生活
because I was weak.
都是因为我软弱
At least she gave us Emma.
至少她给了我们艾玛
That girl is a real blessing.
那个女孩真是上帝的恩赐
Happiest days of my life were raising her...
我人生中最快乐的日子就是抚养她
Watching her blossom
看她成长
into the fine young woman she is.
长成如今亭亭玉立的模样
Repair the rift you've caused
修复你在我和艾玛之间
between me and Emma,
造成的裂痕
and I'll give you full pardon.
我就完全原谅你
Home health-care coordinator,
家庭保健协调员
please see Ms. Jordan, third-floor reception.
请到三楼前台接待乔丹先生
You look uptight, John Ross.
约翰·罗斯 你看起来很不安
Want me to give you something?
我能为你做点什么吗
No, I'm good.
不用 我很好
I wasn't asking if you were good.
我不是在问你好不好
Oncology paging Kelly to services.
肿瘤科呼叫凯利就位
It's okay. I can handle him.
没事 我来搞定他
Is everything okay with grandmother?
奶奶还好吗
Yeah, her surgery went off without a hitch.
很好 手术很顺利
She's already putting the nurses on a schedule.
她已经把护士列入她的日程安排了
She's asking for you.
她想要见你
Now, I'm not telling you this time,
这一次我不会强迫你该如何做
but... would you go see her?
但是 你会去看她吗
She's lost without you.
没有你她不知道该怎么办
Of course I'll go see her, daddy.
当然 爸爸 我会去看她的
All right.
好的
Mr. Ewing, the doctor said her blood pressure's
尤因先生 医生说她的血压已经
come down enough that she can see visitors now.
降下来了 可以见访客了
Thanks.
谢谢
You think this is karma, John Ross?
约翰·罗斯 你说这是不是因果报应
For all the bad that I've done?
我做了那么多的坏事
Darling, if there were karma,
亲爱的 如果因果报应存在的话
I'd have been run over, shot, struck by lightning years ago.
我早就被撞死 杀死 被闪电劈死了
Bad things just happen sometimes.
糟糕的事情时有发生
We got to figure out a way to get through it.
我们得找到解决的办法
And we do.
我们一定能找到
Doctors are gonna figure
医生们会找到
a way out of this for you.
治疗你的方法
You got nine lives, Pamela Barnes.
帕梅拉·巴恩斯 你可是有九条命的
Mom.
妈妈
Oh, my baby girl.
我的宝贝女儿
What are you doing here?
你在这儿做什么
John Ross called me.
约翰·罗斯打电♥话♥给我
He certainly couldn't have called your father.
他肯定不会跟你的父亲联♥系♥
I heard what he did at J.R.'s memorial.
我听说了他在J.R.葬礼上的所作所为
He's a mean drunk, that man.
那个男人真是喝醉了
You know, you're even more handsome than your father.
你知道吗 你居然比你的父亲还帅
And I'm guessing smarter.
我猜肯定也更聪明
Nicer, too.
更体贴
Still a touch of the devil.
还是带点小坏
Daddy always said
爸爸总是说
that's the part that makes him more interesting.
那是他魅力的一部分
Well, you take that part and the rest of you out of here.
请把你的那一部分和其余的都带走
I need some time alone with my daughter.
我需要点时间和我女儿独处
Thank you for the call.
谢谢你通知我
Oh, Pammy.
哦 帕米
All the bad choices you've made
所有你做的错误的选择
trying to forge a relationship with your father.
都是想修复你和你父亲之间的关系
He brings people down, honey.
亲爱的 他总是会让人失望的
He's like an anchor, that man.
那个男人就像个锚
Dr. Chang had mentioned a concern with her blood pressure.
常医生很担心她的血压
So, what's the likelihood of Pamela
那么 帕梅拉和宝宝
and the babies surviving the procedure?
手术成功的机率有多大
I just bumped into Afton.
我刚撞见阿夫顿了
I can't believe you called that social climber.
真不敢相信你把这个交际花给叫来了
She's her mother.
她是她的母亲
She's drama, John Ross.
她是个闹剧女皇 约翰·罗斯
Now that just sounds like you got a grudge
听起来好像你对她格外不满
cause she had an affair with J.R.
因为她跟J.R.有私情
I'm needed in the ICU.
我需要在重症监护病房♥
Thank you, doctor.
医生 谢谢您
Mr. Ewing?
尤因先生
Well, there's three of us. Which one are you looking for?
这里有三位尤因先生 您找哪一个
Christopher Ewing.
克里斯托弗·尤因
I'm Zack McGuire
我是扎克·麦奎尔
from the Texas Environmental Safety and Hazards Administration.
来自德州环境安全和灾害管理局
TESHA. You guys are already investigating the explosion.
TESHA 你们开始调查这起爆♥炸♥了
That's great.
很好
Now is not really a good time.
现在还不是时候
We're dealing with some medical issues here.
我们还在处理一些医疗问题
I understand what you're going through,
我很理解您现在所经历的这些
but if I could just ask a couple of questions.
但是我们只问两三个问题
We've already started taking
我们已经开始把在钻塔收集到的
a lot of evidence from the rig down to our lab in Houston.
许多证据带到我们休斯顿的实验室
We've begun interviewing your staff, your rig workers.
也已经开始采访您的员工以及钻塔的工人
Our preliminary investigation shows
我们初步的调查发现
that methane was ignited in the flow pipe
沼气在管内着火
because it was over-pressurized.
是因为它承受过大的压力
There could be other explanations.
肯定还有其他的原因
It's okay, Elena.
艾琳娜 没事的
I can tell you what's going on.
我告诉你是怎么回事吧
No, Christopher.
不 克里斯托弗
I think you should go.
我想你该走了
My son will speak to you another time, another place
我儿子改天会找个地点跟你详谈
with our lawyer present.
当然有我们的律师在场
I will have to make note of your reluctance in the investigation,
你的不配合 将使得我不得不将此记录在案
and that could come across to the TESHA board
这也会间接引起TESHA对你们的怀疑
like you're trying to cover something up,
怀疑你们在掩饰什么
which will bump up any fines.
你们也会因此被加罚
We are praying that my son's babies don't die,
我们在祈祷我孙子们能活下来
and you threaten us?
而你却在这威胁我
You stick that in your report
报告你爱怎么写怎么写
and get the hell out of here.
现在给我滚出去
I can't believe this.
真不敢相信
That explosion could have killed Pamela
那场爆♥炸♥可能要了帕梅拉的命
and could have killed your babies.
还有你的孩子
Don't you think I know that?
你以为我不知道吗
John Ross, stop it! I invited Pamela to the damn rig!
约翰·罗斯 别吵了 是我让帕梅拉去的钻台
Now is not the time to turn on each other!
现在不是互相指责的时候
We will figure this out together.
我们要一起想办法
Bobby is right, John Ross.
鲍比说的没错 约翰·罗斯
Ewing Energies is our shared liability.
尤因能源公♥司♥是我们大家的
If Christopher is responsible,
如果克里斯托弗有责任的话
then we all have to be responsible.
我们也不例外
We have to stick together.
我们要团结
This is just not the way it's supposed to be happening.
这本来就不该发生的
J.R. predicted...
J.R.曾经推测...
J.R.predicted what?
J.R.曾经推测什么
Nothing.
没什么
Well...
好吧
I have an old friend, Ken Richards.
我有个老朋友 叫肯·理查兹
剧集 | 新朱门恩怨(2012) | 导航列表