剧集 | 新朱门恩怨(2012) | 导航列表
Elena, I understand your brother's connection
艾琳娜 我理解你弟弟
to Roy Vickers,
和罗伊·维克斯的关系
but to do Ryland's bidding, to build a bomb...
但他却听命于瑞兰德 去制♥造♥炸♥弹♥
He didn't know Ryland was Roy's boss at the time.
那时他还不知道瑞兰德是罗伊的老板
What is that?
那是什么
It's the deed to the land you sold back to us.
是你卖♥♥给我们的那块地的地契
Drew signed it over to me along with his half of Ramos oil.
德鲁连带他那一半拉莫斯的石油一并签字转给我了
Bike's gone.
自行车不见了
Along with his glock and some ammo.
他的手♥枪♥和子弹也不见了
What is it, dad?
那是什么 爸爸
Drew's full confession
德鲁的全部坦白
about what he did and for whom.
关于他的所作所为和为谁卖♥♥命
All right, I'm gonna call Derrick.
好 我打电♥话♥给德里克
With this, we can get an arrest warrant for Roy Vickers,
有了它 就能对罗伊·维克斯下逮捕令
but I don't think we can convict him unless we find Drew.
但不找到德鲁我们也没法给他定罪啊
Do you have any idea where he'd go, Elena?
你能想到他会去哪儿吗 艾琳娜
No, I don't... I don't know.
不 我不 我不知道
You know he can't run from this.
你清楚他逃脱不了关系的
I told him that.
我告诉过他了
I begged him not to.
我求他别一走了之
I told him it would only make things worse.
我告诉过他这么做只会越来越糟
You got that right.
你说的没错
Yeah. All right.
好 好的
Okay, thanks.
行 多谢
That was Uncle Bobby.
是鲍比叔叔的电♥话♥
He said that it was Elena's brother
他说是艾琳娜的弟弟
who sabotaged the rig for your father and Harris Ryland.
帮助你父亲和哈里斯·瑞兰德阴谋破坏钻台
There's a manhunt out for him right now.
现在正在追捕他
You expecting somebody?
你约了什么人么
Hello! Anybody home?
有人在家吗
Uh... dad.
爸爸
What are you... what are you doing here?
你怎么 你怎么来了
Oh, I'm just going to celebrate
我就是来庆祝一下
and take my little girl out to lunch!
再带我女儿出去吃午餐
Why do I have the feeling you already started without me?
我怎么觉得你背着我先开始庆祝了呢
Well, you know, I'm just counting down the hours
你懂的嘛 吞并尤因能源公♥司♥之前
until we eat up Ewing Energies.
我可是一直在倒计时呢
Ah, how do you spell hallelujah?
哈利路亚怎么拼呀
H...
H
A...
A
L...
L
Spell it any damn way we want to spell it.
咱们爱怎么拼就怎么拼呗
What's the matter, princess?
怎么了 小公主
You've barely touched that food.
你都不怎么动菜啊
Too excited about tomorrow, I guess.
我想 是想到明天太激动了吧
Well, I've been waiting for the right time to give you these.
我一直在等合适的时机送你这个
They belonged to your Aunt Katherine.
是你凯瑟琳姑妈的
She willed them to me
她把它们
with the rest of the Wentworth estates.
连带着温特沃斯庄园一起赠予了我
They're exquisite.
好精美
Well, you deserve exquisite,
你值得拥有它们
because you are my princess.
因为你是我的小公主
Aren't you gonna try them on?
不试一下吗
I want to, but...
我想 但是...
I didn't do all this...
但我可没有参与其中
Christopher, Ewing Energies, the babies...
克里斯托弗 尤因能源公♥司♥ 孩子们
for an heirloom.
为了一件传家宝
Aunt Katherine also left you her shares of the company.
凯瑟琳姑姑把她持有的公♥司♥股份留给了你
I want to be your partner in Barnes Global.
我也想成为巴恩斯国际的合伙人
Well, I think you've had enough champagne, don't you?
你的香槟已经喝得差不多了吧
You don't need to patronize me.
不要一副高高在上的样子
If there's one thing losing my babies taught me
失去孩子所给我的教训是
it's that life is far too precious
生命弥足珍贵
to continue trying to earn your love and respect.
别把时间浪费在赢得爱与尊重上
If I don't have it by now,
如果我到现在还没得到
then I guess I'm never gonna have it, am I?
那说明以后也得不到了 不是吗
You already have it, Pam. In spades.
你已经得到了 帕姆 毫无疑问
Then give me my due.
那就给我想要的东西
Give me what came with this...
给我我所应得的东西...
my Aunt Katherine's shares.
我姑姑凯瑟琳的股份
Do you want a partner or not?
你到底需不需要合伙人
Well, hallelujah.
好吧 哈利路亚
What?
什么
The explosion of the Ewing Energy methane rig
尤因能源公♥司♥沼气钻探设备爆♥炸♥
injured at least a dozen people.
造成了至少十二人受伤
The ensuing investigation
德州公共安♥全♥部♥
resulted in a billion-dollar fine
随后展开的调查
handed down by the Texas department... Hi, Harris.
将处以其十亿美金的罚金 哈里斯
Governor.
州长
You seen any of this?
你知道这件事吗
Now there are indications...
现在有迹象表明...
I stuck my neck out on TESHA,
我替TESHA担了风险
keeping this negligence verdict in play.
好让这个"疏忽裁决"得以生效
Now this come back to bite me?
现在却要反咬我一口吗
Authorities have arrested a suspect
当局已经逮捕了一名嫌疑人
by the name of Roy Vickers of Fort Worth.
嫌犯是来自沃斯堡市的罗伊·威克斯
"Dallas News" has now learned
"达拉斯新闻"现已获悉
that a warrant has been put out on Drew Ramos,
德鲁·拉莫斯的逮捕证已经下发
a 31-year-old hispanic man
他是一位31岁的西班牙男子
who previously worked as a bomb-disposal expert.
以前担任过拆弹专家
That's terrific.
太棒了
'Cause now the entire world knows
因为现在全世界都知道了
that the methane rig was sabotaged.
沼气钻探设备毁掉了
And if that's not caddywhompus,
如果没有猜错的话
the two men who are accused of blowing it up
被指控引发爆♥炸♥的那两个人
are connected to my biggest political contributor.
是受我最主要的政♥治♥捐助人指使的
And don't even get me started
千万不要让我
on trying to dissect the ramifications of my office
去剖析对毗邻南弗克的牧场
issuing an eminent domain order
下发征收令后
he ranch land that borders Southfork!
会对我的职位产生的影响
Ramos boy lost his nerve, ratted out Roy to the Ewings.
拉莫斯疯了 跟尤因一家供出了罗伊
They have no evidence to implicate my man.
可他们没有证据来指控他
None whatsoever.
毫无证据
This isn't the first time
这可不是你第一次
you've let your emotions stir the pot, Harris.
意气用事而破坏大局了 哈里斯
You bring your daughter over from London
你带着你的女儿从伦敦远道而来
to wreak havoc with your ex-wife and
就为了搅乱你前妻的生活
what does that get you?
可你得到了什么
Shot?
子弹吗
Look, I realize that.
我已经认识到错了
Roy's got to pack his bags and go away... permanently.
罗伊得打包走人 永远不要回来
The Governor's gonna agree with that.
州长会同意的
All right, so, what's going on with this Ramos guy?
好吧 那 我们怎么处理这个拉莫斯
We can paint him as a lone wolf
我们可以把他描述成
that had a grudge against the Ewings.
对尤因公♥司♥怀恨在心的独行侠
We've got tape on him, right?
我们有他的录像 对吧
Buying the bomb-making components, chemicals.
购买♥♥制♥造♥炸♥弹♥的原料及化学物的录像
Which you'll sneak anonymously to the press
你可以匿名地泄露给媒体还有TESHA
and to Tesha, and the evidence for the motive will follow.
然后再给出证明他有作案动机的证据
So, what do you think?
你怎么想
This whole thing's just gonna dry up and blow away?
这件事会石沉大海吗
I expect you to serve me well
我希望在我接管尤因能源公♥司♥后
when I take over Ewing Energies.
你能好好地效忠我
Once we prove that Christopher's technology is not to blame,
一旦我们证明克里斯托弗的技术没有问题
then methane will skyrocket the value of the company.
甲烷就会使公♥司♥的价值暴涨
This just accelerates it. That's all.
这只不过是助推了一把罢了
Who wants another drink?
谁想再来一杯
The manhunt continues for Drew Ramos,
追捕德鲁·拉莫斯的行动仍在继续
a 31-year-old hispanic man
他是一名31岁的西班牙男子
and prime suspect in the Ewing Energies...
尤因爆♥炸♥案的主要嫌疑人
剧集 | 新朱门恩怨(2012) | 导航列表