剧集 | 新朱门恩怨(2012) | 导航列表
Thanks, Rollie. Thanks. Annie...
谢谢 罗利 多谢 安妮
she's not worth it. She's nothing.
不值得跟她动怒 她不配
Go see your daughter.
去见你女儿吧
The minute Harris is in prison,
哈里斯进牢房♥之日
I am coming for you.
就是我去找你之时
Oh, dear. That's so sweet.
那真是太好了 亲爱的
But you're not my type.
但你不是我喜欢的那卦
I know you're angry, but I just wanted to talk to you.
我知道你很生气 我只是想跟你聊聊
Using the police to get me here wasn't very helpful.
找警♥察♥把我带来不会有什么帮助的
The police brought you here because your father kidnapped you.
警方找你过来是因为你父亲绑♥架♥了你
Rescued me.
是拯救了我
I understand you've probably spent your whole life hating me.
我知道你长这么大可能一直在恨我
I never gave you much thought, actually.
其实我都没怎么想过你
Emma, when you were born, there was a lot going on.
爱玛 你出生的时候 事情很复杂
This is a waste of time, Ann.
别浪费时间了 安
Your father's had your whole life to convince you I'm a monster.
你父亲用了这么多年丑♥化♥我
Please just...
拜托你
give me five minutes to try and prove I'm not.
给我五分钟让我为自己正名
What did he tell you about me?
他是怎么说我的
He told me you were a drug-addicted,
他说你吸毒
depressed, hopeless mess.
消沉 无药可救
I was.
曾经如此
When you were born, I was lost and confused
你出生的时候 我很迷茫很困惑
and hated myself
且痛恨自己
because your father made me believe I should.
是受你父亲的影响
Don't blame him for your failings.
别把自己的错误推到他身上
I took tranquilizers to try and push away that pain.
我用镇定剂来努力缓解伤痛
To stay in the marriage, to... to be a good mother.
维持婚姻 相夫教女
But it made things worse.
却使情况更加糟糕
And I started falling down this dark hole,
我的生活满是黑色
farther and farther until I lost sight of who I was
每况愈下 以致于迷失了自己
and what really mattered ... you.
和我最重要的... 你
I'm so sorry.
我很抱歉
When I lost you, I died inside.
失去你之后我万念俱灰
You seem to have recovered quite nicely.
你看起来恢复得很好啊
I spent years looking for you.
我找了你很多年
Praying that you were still alive.
祈祷你还活着
I never stopped loving you, Emma.
我始终爱着你 爱玛
I think you've confused love with guilt.
我想你把关爱和愧疚弄混了
I've lived a great life with my father.
我跟爸爸在一起生活的很好
If you care about me at all, you'll leave me alone
如果你真的关心我 就不要来找我
and you'll stop what you're trying to do to him.
也不要再对他不利
Now I'd really appreciate if you'd leave.
拜托 你走吧
We can pick this up later, darling.
这事等会儿再继续 亲爱的
How you doing?
你好啊
That little girl is gonna teach me what I need to know
那个小姑娘将告诉我 我需要知道的一切
to erase the cloud drive Bobby has ...
如何去抹掉鲍比的云存储信息
the one with all the dirt on me.
对我不利的证据都在上面
Come on over here. Take a look at this.
过来 看这个
I got a hold of Elena's loan agreement with Sue Ellen,
我拿到了艾琳娜跟苏·埃伦的借款合同
and I found the best trigger for your mother
还有最可能促使你妈妈
to take Elena's shares of Ewing Energies.
拿下艾琳娜在尤因能源股份的诱因
So, if Elena defaults on the Henderson loan,
这么说 如果艾琳娜不能按期还款
Mama can take all her shares.
妈妈就可以收走她的股份
Yeah, and once Sue Ellen has those shares,
对 一旦苏·埃伦拿到股份
they're as good as ours.
就等于我们拿到了
Look, you and I both know that even if Elena does default,
你我都清楚 就算艾琳娜真的违约
Mom's not gonna take her shares.
妈妈也不会要走她的股份的
She's not gonna want to look like the bad guy.
她不想扮坏人
Now, that's why you're
所以你才要
gonna have to get her riled up about Elena.
让她对艾琳娜有意见
Well, how the hell do I do that?
我怎么可能做的到
Son, that girl stomped all over your heart
儿子 那女生那样糟蹋你的心意
like a Brahma bull going after a rodeo clown.
就像梵天公牛践踏驯兽师一般
You use those puppy-dog eyes you got from me,
利用你从我这继承的无辜眼神
and that's gonna bring out the mama bear in Sue Ellen.
就能唤起苏·埃伦的母爱
Is he talking to his father? No, it's Lew, his lawyer.
他爸的电♥话♥吗 是卢 他的律师
Bobby and Ann are still at the police station.
鲍比和安还在警局
I don't know how she's dealing with this.
真不知道她要怎么面对这件事
God doesn't give you more than you can handle, mija.
上帝自有分寸 亲爱的
That's great. That's great. Thank you.
太好了太好了 谢谢你
Lew was able to set a hearing with the judge
卢要请法官开一次听证会
to have Becky Sutter back on the stand.
并传召贝基·萨特再做一次证人
Will he be able to grant you an annulment
他能宣布你的婚姻无效
so we can have a church wedding?
让你俩来次教堂婚姻仪式吗
It's a good first step.
这是个好的开始
The place doesn't matter.
婚礼举办地点不重要
As long as I'm marrying my soul mate.
只要我能和心上人结婚
Cuz, if you want me to be your best man, you better ask me soon.
兄弟 想让我做伴郎要提前预约噢
I book up kind of fast. You know, I was gonna ask you,
我很抢手的 我正准备跟你说呢
but I thought you might be busy that day trying to screw me over.
但你那天应该忙着搞破坏吧
Then it's maid of honor or nothing.
我要搞也只会搞首席伴娘啊
You'd think rich people would lock their damn doors!
有钱人还真♥他♥妈♥不锁门的啊
Andres! I must be seeing things. Ay!
安德鲁 我一定是在做梦 天呐
Oh! Let me look at you.
让我好好看看你
Esta muy flaco.
太瘦了
You need to eat more.
你得多吃点
Elena, look who's here.
艾琳娜 快看谁来了
No love for big brother?
不给老哥抱一个吗
I'm just surprised.
我有点反应不过来
Hug your brother right now.
赶紧来拥抱一下
I'm gonna make you all your favorites.
待会全做你最爱吃的
Hey, hey, hey.
悠着点
Don't break my fiance.
别把我未婚妻摔着了
I told you if you didn't get out of this town,
说了吧 你不走出这个镇子
you'd end up with one of these dopes.
就得跟这里某个笨蛋过日子
I got a fast car. Not too late to run.
我的车马力很足的 要逃还来得及
No, running's more your style.
不了 跑路是你的方式
Yeah, under a minute and you're already stirring up trouble.
就是 这才一会儿你就准备制♥造♥麻烦了
That's got to be a new record.
又创新纪录了吧
Hey, just... treat my sister right.
只有一条 别亏待我妹妹
Always have.
一直是如此
J-ro, my boy. What about you, huh?
J·Ro 兄弟 你的情况怎么样
You got anybody special?
有喜欢的人了吗
They're all special. You know that.
漂亮的都喜欢 你懂的
If I only stuck around,
如果我就在这里生活
I could have taught you so much.
你就能学到很多啦
If you'd have stayed around,
如果你住在这里
I'd be doing hard time in huntsville.
我就只能在亨茨维尔过着艰苦生活了
How long you back for? Back for good.
准备在这待多长时间 我会一直待着
You know, figured it's time to put down some roots.
也是时候找个地儿扎根了
Yes, I understand your position,
是 我明白您的处境
but just think of all the good that money would do.
但请想想这笔钱能做什么吧
No, I appreciate you calling me yourself.
不 感谢您亲自给我电♥话♥
There's the prettiest mother in Texas.
德州最美母亲就在此处
John Ross, what are you doing here?
约翰·罗斯 你怎么来了
Oh, I came to make a
我就是来
contribution to the Sue Ellen Ewing foundation.
给苏·埃伦·尤因基金会投笔钱
Put that away.
快拿开
Hey, Mama. Hi, sweetheart.
你好 妈妈 你好 宝贝
Now, I know things may not be as great around here
我知道这里事情进展不怎么顺利
since...
因为...
My public disgrace?
我在公众场合的不雅行为吗
It'll turn around.
会好起来的
But if it doesn't,
但如果不会的话
well, it might be for the best.
当然 最好是状况能好转
What are you talking about?
你什么意思
Mama, I never saw you more
妈妈 只有为州长选举而奔波的你
alive than when you were running for Governor.
才是我见到你最容光焕发的样子
Even though that didn't happen,
即使选举未成功
剧集 | 新朱门恩怨(2012) | 导航列表