剧集 | 新朱门恩怨(2012) | 导航列表
untouched since then.
从那之后没再动过
I'm sorry I don't have more information.
抱歉我也无法提供更多信息
The truth is, your mother could just as easily be dead
事实是 你母亲也可能像失踪那样
as she could be off the grid.
已经不在人世了
Good.
好
Then get me a death certificate.
那就给我一份死亡证明
I want you to have my mother declared legally dead.
我要你合法宣布我母亲的死亡
I can't just snap my fingers and produce a death certificate.
我不能打打响指就给你弄一份死亡证明吧
This is the government.
这可是政♥府♥
You know, not so long ago, you assured us
不久之前 你向我们保证
that Vicente Cano would face justice here in the U.S.
文森特·卡诺会在美国被绳之以法
And never be extradited.
绝不会被引渡
And three days later, he was in my living room
三天之后 他就在我的客厅里
with a gun to my fiance's head.
拿枪指着我未婚妻的头
So I'm thinking you owe us, Ellis.
所有我觉得你欠我们 埃利斯
When do you need it?
你什么时候需要
Yesterday.
越快越好
What are you doing?
你在干什么
Oh, I was just, um...
我就是...
I...I brought you some flowers...
我给你带来一些鲜花...
And I found these.
然后发现了这个
You've been going through my things?
你一直在翻我的东西吗
You're just as bad as my father.
你跟我父亲一样坏
I've been on anti-anxiety medication for years.
这么多年我都在服用抗焦虑药物
You, more than anyone, should know what it's like
你应该比任何人都了解
living with my father and grandmother.
和我的父亲和奶奶在一起生活是什么感觉
I also know the damage those can do.
我也了解这些药物的副作用
The other night when you said you were out with Drew,
那天晚上 你说你跟德鲁出去了
Sue Ellen said she saw you at a bar with an older man
苏·埃伦说她看见你和一个老男人在酒吧
and that you seemed high.
说你看起来像嗑药了
The guy at the bar was just a creep hitting on me
那个人只是我在酒吧等德鲁的时候
while I waited for Drew.
过来跟我搭讪的
I was not high.
我没有嗑药
Although, I'm... I'm not surprised
但是我并不惊讶
Sue Ellen would say that about me.
苏·埃伦会这么说我
What do you mean?
你什么意思
She was drunk that night.
那天晚上她喝醉了
She's just trying to make me look bad in case I told you.
她只不过想诋毁我 以防我告诉你
Sue Ellen wouldn't do that.
苏·埃伦不会这样做的
But you believe I would?
难道你相信我会这样做
Look me in the eyes.
看着我的眼睛
I'm telling the truth.
我说的都是实话
Ask Sue Ellen about that night
问问苏·埃伦那天晚上到底发生了什么
and see if she can do the same.
看她能不能像我一样说实话
Here.
来
Keep 'em.
拿着
Thrown them away.
把它扔掉
I don't need them anymore.
我不需要了
Okay.
好的
Elena! Hi. Hi, Jill.
艾琳娜 你好 你好 吉尔
It sure hasn't been the same around here without you.
没了你 这里完全变了样
Thank you. Is Christopher around?
谢谢 克里斯托弗在吗
I brought him some lunch.
我给他带了午饭
No, he's out. He's at a meeting with Ellis.
不在 他出去了 和埃利斯在开会
The assistant U.S. Attorney?
那个联邦助理检察官吗
Mm-hmm.
是的
Excuse me.
失陪一下
Don't worry.
不用担心
I'm not here to stage a coup.
我不是来夺回资产的
Couldn't blame you if you were, Elena.
艾琳娜 你要这么做 我也不怪你
What? No snarky comeback?
什么 怎么没有犀利的反驳呀
No, just feeling the seeds from all the lies I've sown
没有 只是感到自己曾经种下的恶果
coming back to bite me in the ass.
都反过来在背后咬我
Something you want to talk about?
你想谈一谈吗
Everything okay?
一切都还好吧
Yeah, I was just in the neighborhood.
很好 我刚好在这附近
I thought I'd surprise you with some lunch.
想带些午餐上来 给你个惊喜
You were meeting with Ellis?
你去见埃利斯了
I was just tying up some loose ends
我刚去处理一些
with the whole Vicente Cano situation.
有关韦森特·卡诺的后续事宜
You know, some bureaucratic stuff
你知道的 一些需要摆平的
that needed to get straightened out.
政♥府♥程序
So, what do you got there? Ribs?
你带了什么 排骨吗
Sonny Bryan's.
桑尼·布赖恩家的
First good news I've had all day.
今天听到的第一个好消息
Ryland's next delivery comes in tonight.
瑞兰德公♥司♥的另一批货物将在今晚抵达
I know it's a big favor, Derrick. I'll owe you.
德里克 我知道这次我欠你一个大人情
Without probable cause,
没有正当的理由
I can't justify the use of official manpower,
我不能滥用警力
but after what that son of a bitch did to Ann,
但是那个王八蛋对安做了那么多坏事
it'd be my pleasure to see him get 20 to life.
我很乐意看到他进监狱
I can do it on my way home.
在回家的路上 我会去调查的
Thank you.
谢谢你
Ma'am. Sheriff.
夫人好 警长好
Bad news?
坏消息吗
Ken...
肯...
His office and his cellphones both went to voicemail,
他的办公电♥话♥和手♥机♥都转到了语♥音♥信箱
so I went to his house...
所以我去了一趟他家
Don't tell me. He's gone.
不用告诉我了 他已经走了
Newspapers and mail were stacked up on his doorstep.
他的门阶上堆满了报纸和信件
You know, maybe Bum can help us out, track him down.
或许巴姆能帮我们找到他
I'm gonna go give him a call.
我马上给他打电♥话♥
Okay.
好的
How are you?
你还好吗
Other than the, uh, financial apocalypse
抛开尤因能源面临的财政危机不谈
Ewing Energies is facing, I'm fine.
我很好
Really?
真的吗
Are you?
真是这样吗
What do you mean?
你什么意思
The other night when you saw Emma at that club...
你看到艾玛在酒吧的那天晚上
Emma said she thought you seemed like you'd be drinking.
艾玛告诉我 她觉得你好像喝了酒
Is that right?
是吗
I know how hard it must be since J.R.'s passing,
我知道J.R.去世后 你很难过
and at the funeral...
而且在葬礼上...
I had a drink, and I haven't had one since.
我之前是喝了酒 从那以后就没喝了
I was at the bar meeting a contact inside TESHA,
安 我去酒吧是为了见TESHA的人
trying to save Ewing Energies, Ann.
是为了挽救尤因能源
I wasn't drinking.
我当时没有喝酒
Okay.
好的
You're not doing Emma any favors by believing her lies.
你去相信艾玛的谎话并不会给她带来任何好处
Being a mother is about doing the hard things,
做母亲的就是要做那些不得已的事情
even though she may hate you for it.
即使她会因此恨你
You McCabe?
你是麦凯布吗
I'm whoever you're looking for.
正是在下
I heard you rodeo.
我听说过你的表演
Something tells me you ain't no buckle bunny.
直觉告诉我 你不是个牛仔迷
I've been to enough rodeos to know that you bull riders
我看过很多的竞技表演 知道你们
eat prescription painkillers like candy.
这些牛仔把止痛药当糖吃
Can you get me some?
能帮我弄到一些吗
You get right to it, don't you?
你就为这个来的 是吗
Yes or no?
能或不能
I might be able to help you.
我也许能帮到你
Depends on what you're willing to pay.
这取决于你愿意付多少钱
The going rate for benzos is $5 a pop.
苯二氮卓的现行价格是5美元一剂
I could use 50.
我愿意出50美元
Looks like you're a little light.
看起来你还挺轻浮的
Of course, I'm... sure we can work something out.
当然 我确信我们能做点别的事
Ah, damn.
该死
You bit me.
你咬我
I thought you boys liked it rough.
我以为你们这些男的喜欢粗暴点的
剧集 | 新朱门恩怨(2012) | 导航列表