剧集 | 新朱门恩怨(2012) | 导航列表
Every dollar.
一分不差
But we both know that this isn't about money.
可咱俩都清楚这不关钱的事
It's about crushing Christopher. That's what you want.
搞垮克里斯托弗才是你的目的
Pull over.
靠边停
If we're gonna do this, we do it on my terms.
如果要联手 就得按我的条件来
Just the man I was looking for.
你就是我要找的人
Peter Bedford.
彼得·贝德福德
You know, your secretary's a sweetheart.
你的秘书真是可爱
Told me I could find you here.
她告诉我能在这儿找到你
A state attorney needs a gal with tighter lips.
州检察官秘书的嘴可不该这么松
You know that?
知道吗
Well, like I told you on the phone, J.R.,
J.R 就像我在电♥话♥里说的
there's nothing I can do.
我无能为力
Sue Ellen did a wrong thing,
苏·埃伦做了件错事
but she did it to save our boy from an erroneous murder charge.
可她是为了帮儿子摆脱莫须有的谋杀罪名
That's very touching, J.R.,
这可真感人 J.R
but we're talking about bribery and obstruction of justice.
可我们要说的是贿赂与阻碍司法
I have to pursue an indictment.
我不会终止控告的
Still doing all your business on the fairway?
你还在高尔夫球场上谈生意吗
What's your handicap, Peter?
彼得 你没有有见不得人的事
I don't have any skeletons in my closet
我为人光明磊落
for you to pull out and parade.
你抓不到我的把柄
I'm an honest state attorney,
我是正直的州检察官
who's got a 1:00 tee time with the city police commissioner,
我一点钟还跟市警♥察♥局长有约
so if you'll excuse me...
先失陪了...
I brought my lawyer,
我带了律师
so he could stop me from doing anything stupid,
他能避免我做傻事
like ripping your head off.
比如把你的头扭下来
Hey, Lew.
你好啊 卢
You knew I'd come looking for answers, Harris.
你知道我是来寻求答案的 哈里斯
None of this adds up about Emma.
艾玛的事全都说不通
Well, fire away, Bobby, if it'll make you feel any better.
尽管说吧 鲍比 如果这能让你好受点
Where did you find her? How did you find her?
你在哪儿找到她的 你是怎么找到的
And when you found her, why didn't you tell her mother?
你找到她的时候为什么不告诉她妈妈
Mr. Ryland's made an appointment with the police.
瑞兰德已经与警♥察♥约好了
He'll answer all their questions tomorrow.
他明天会回答他们所有的问题
Oh, I've spoken to the police, and they're very interested
我已经跟警♥察♥谈过了 而他们
in the sudden appearance of your daughter.
对你女儿的突然出现很感兴趣
I say "sudden" because she did suddenly appear...
我说"突然"并非毫无根据...
precisely the moment you needed something from Ann.
你刚想从安那儿得到好处的时候她就出现了
You know, I agreed to this meeting
我答应跟你见面的原因
'cause I wanted to know how the happy reunion
是为了看看母女重聚后
between mother and daughter went.
情况如何
Now, judging by your calm and collected demeanor,
现在 从你冷静镇定的举止来看
I can only assume it went well.
我猜情况还不错
Did Ann ask you for a shot yet...
安有没有让你给她来一针...
Something to help take the edge off?
好让她好受点
That's a slippery slope.
这可是滑坡效应哦
Trust me, I've witnessed firsthand.
相信我 我亲眼目睹的
Regarding my daughter, I don't got to tell you, Jack.
至于我女儿 我是不会告诉你的 机灵鬼
Now, I'm sorry if that frustrates your quest for answers,
我很抱歉我没说出你想要的答案
but you're just gonna have to live with that.
但你也得忍♥着
Bobby.
鲍比
I'm gonna get to the truth, Harris, and you know it.
我会找到真♥相♥的 哈里斯 你知道的
And when I do, you'd better be far,
当我找出真♥相♥的时候 你最好躲远点
far from the middle of it.
要多远有多远
You cannot let Pamela upset you like this.
你不能被帕梅拉搞得如此消沉
I'm just so sick of playing by the rules when nobody else does.
我只是厌恶自己不能像别人那样打破常规
And I feel really guilty for dragging you through all this.
把你拖下水也让我觉得很愧疚
I knew what I was getting into when we got together,
我决定和你在一起的时候就想到了
and that is exactly how we will get through this... together.
而我们会一起克服这些困难的
Now would you like some good news?
你现在想听点好消息吗
Why not?
当然愿意
I closed a deal today that gets us
我今天谈成了笔交易
four fixed oil platforms in the Gulf.
拿到了海湾地区四座固定采油平台
They're sitting on tapped-out oil wells.
他们坐落于现成的油井之上
It would have cost this company millions of dollars to dismantle them.
拆除他们需要耗费公♥司♥数百万的资金
But I cross-referenced the platforms
可我前后对照了下
with high-density methane pockets under the seabed.
这些在海底有着高密度沼气包的平台
Each one is sitting on a gold mine of methane.
每个平台下都有着丰富的沼气资源
Now, of course, we're gonna have to pay for insurance and liability,
当然 我们得付保险和债务的钱
and we'll have to convert the platforms
我们还得把这些平台换成
to use your extraction technology,
应用你的采油技术的平台
but we'll save millions compared to building one from scratch.
但比起新建一座平台要省下几百万美金
Are you serious? Yes!
你说真的吗 当然
Oh, my God.
天呐
Elena, you're amazing.
艾琳娜 你太棒了
I know.
我知道
Where would I be without you?
如果没有你我该怎么办
I don't know.
不知道
I think that's enough for now. Thank you, everyone.
目前为止就是这样 谢谢大家
Something else on your mind?
你还有别的想法吗
Your behavior lately.
关于你最近的行为
You have to stop thinking of me as your father's driver.
你不能再把我当作你父亲的司机了
You disrespected me in front of the board.
你刚刚在董事会上蔑视了我
Don't do that again.
不准有第二次
I was top of my class in business school.
我念商学院的时候名列全班第一
I've shadowed my father since I was 18.
我从18岁便时刻陪伴在父亲身边
He has faith in my qualifications.
他相信我的资历
So should you.
你也应该相信
This is a spoiled girl's vengeance for a broken heart.
这只是娇生惯养的女孩 因爱生恨后的复仇
Your father told you to sink the Ewings,
你父亲只是让你搞垮尤因公♥司♥
not sail into the wreckage.
而非让你搞得两败俱伤
Uh, I'm sorry. Am I interrupting?
很抱歉 我打扰到你俩了吗
Ms. Barnes, I tried to tell him you were busy,
巴恩斯小姐 我跟他说过你很忙了
but he's insistent. Take him out of here.
可他坚持要进来 把他带出去
No. No, no. It's okay.
不 他可以留下来
I got this.
我来搞定
I know who you shared a ride with yesterday.
我知道昨天在你车上坐的人是谁
Hello, Frank. J.R.
你好啊 弗兰克 J.R
What are you doing here, J.R.?
你来这儿做什么 J.R
I'm just here to look my enemy in the eye.
我过来是为了注视着我的对手
And since your daddy's about 2 feet shorter than I am,
既然你父亲比我矮了2英尺
I guess you'll have to do.
那我只能注视你了
I must have done something right to deserve a visit from you.
我一定是做对了什么事你才会来找我
Congratulations on your win in court.
恭喜你在法庭上获胜
Now, divorce court...
现在 离婚法庭...
If you want some tips, I can offer you a few.
如果你想听 我可以给你点建议
I'm an expert authority.
我可是个权威专家
I already have my experts.
我已经有专家了
Oh, and if you've got it in your pretty little head
如果你的脑海中已经有了
to go after Ewing Energies in the divorce,
通过离婚案而赢得尤因能源公♥司♥的想法
you won't be dealing with Christopher.
你是不会跟克里斯托弗合作的
You'll be dealing with me.
而是跟我合作
You're not a part of that company.
你并不是尤因能源公♥司♥中的一份子
No, no, but I'm part of that family.
不 可我是那个家族的一份子
You're not the first Pam to fox her way into the henhouse.
你可不是第一只钻进鸡窝的狐狸
I'm one-for-one on flushing out Pamelas.
而我对付狐狸可谓弹无虚发
And I plan on being two-for-two.
而我现在打算两发全中
How does it feel to be a poodle?
做看门狗的感觉如何
Hey, boys.
孩子们
Listen, I'm looking for this young lady.
我在找一位年轻女子
Happen to see her?
你们见过她吗
No, sir.
没有
No.
没有吗
Hey, amigo.
朋友
Happen to have seen this young lady?
你碰到过这位女士吗
No. Okay.
没有吗 好吧
Well, thank you.
谢谢你
Boy. Now, that is a good-looking horse.
这可真是匹骏马啊
剧集 | 新朱门恩怨(2012) | 导航列表