剧集 | 新朱门恩怨(2012) | 导航列表
I won't be needing you. I promise.
我不会需要你们 我保证
What?
怎么了
What are you smiling at?
笑什么
That thing you did with your hair.
你撸头发的动作
It's just like your mom.
像极了你母亲
So, like I said, if you need anything...
就像我说的 无论有什么需要...
You working in here?
你在这工作
Or hiding?
还是在逃避呢
Look, I stuck up for you, Drew.
德鲁 我站在你这边
Okay, when you showed up being all, "I'm a stand-up guy now,"
当你出现 声明自己现在自食其力时
I told Elena to give you another chance.
是我告诉艾琳娜 再给你次机会
But you're right back there, aren't you?
但你又回到从前的样子了 是吗
Same old Drew.
还是那副老样子
I am not.
我没有
I screwed up, yes.
我搞砸了 没错
But I'm not back there, not by a long shot.
但我没变成原来的样子 绝不会
Then why did you do it, huh? Really?
那为什么这么做 说真的
I was trying to earn money to buy my father's land
我想赚钱从你父亲手上
back from your father.
买♥♥回我父亲的地
I didn't tell my sister because I knew that it would upset her.
我没告诉她是因为我知道这会让她心烦
But I won't give up on my father's dream.
但我不会放弃我父亲的梦想
He didn't die for nothing, and I'm gonna prove it.
他并没死得一文不值 我要证明这一点
Look, I-I didn't know the stuff was smuggled.
我不知道东西是走私进来的
I was hired to drive, and I got set up.
我受雇开车 我是被设计的
Oh, come on, man!
行了吧 伙计
You want to prove that you've changed?
你想证明你改过自新了吗
Start taking a little responsibility.
你还是学着担起点责任吧
I'm signing a guilty plea!
我会签认罪书
How much more responsibility can I take, huh?
还要我担多少责任
I checked that truck front and back when I picked up the load.
上路前 卡车的前前后后我都检查过了
The tail light was fine.
尾灯没有问题
Somebody smashed it on purpose
有人故意砸坏的
to attract the attention of the law.
用来引起警♥察♥注意
Someone set me up.
有人陷害我
Who? Why?
是谁 为什么要陷害你
I don't know.
我不知道
But I have a bad feeling
不过我有种不好的预感
about a foreman that I fired off the Henderson rig.
可能是我炒掉的亨德森油井工头在作祟
He changed the angle on the downdip, ignoring the seismics,
他改变了下钻的角度 忽视地震勘探
and took us days off course.
让我们偏离正轨
It had to be on purpose.
绝对是故意的
Who would want to purposely keep Elena from pumping that oil?
谁会故意不让艾琳娜泵那片油田
Exactly.
这就是关键
Hey, Matt, I need you to pull everything Elena has
马特 请你把艾琳娜的亨德森项目
on the Henderson project for me, please,
所有的资料找给我
including her partnership agreement with Sue Ellen.
包括她和苏·埃伦的合作协议
Son of a bitch.
混♥蛋♥
You understand by admitting guilt,
你要明白 认罪的话
you waive your right to a trial.
你就视为放弃了审讯的权利
Hello?
你好
John Ross set up Drew.
是约翰·罗斯陷害德鲁的
He's using the arrest to trigger some morals clause
他正利用这次逮捕触发你和苏·埃伦
in your contract with Sue Ellen...
合同里的一些道德条款
A clause that will allow her to seize all your assets...
这条款会让她夺走你的全部资产
Everything, including your shares in Ewing Energies.
所有一切 包括尤因能源的股份
That's what they've been up to.
这就是他们陷害他的目的
Listen, do not let Drew sign that plea.
听着 千万别让德鲁签认罪书
I would expect something like this
约翰·罗斯做这种事我能相信
from John Ross, but not Sue Ellen.
可是我不相信苏·埃伦会这么做
Being pissed off at me for not being with your son is one thing,
因为儿子的事生我气是一回事
but this is... Lie down with dogs, you're gonna get fleas.
但这... 近朱者赤 近墨者黑嘛
And you...
还有你...
Your greed or your stupidity or both
你的贪婪 或是愚蠢 可能二者兼有
just cost me my business... Everything I've worked for
刚刚葬送了我的事业 我的一切努力
while you were off doing God knows what.
就因为你偷鸡摸狗 做些见不得人的事
I understand you're angry at me.
我理解你生我的气
You have the right,
你有权这么做
but now you know John Ross set me up.
不过现在你知道是约翰·罗斯陷害我的
You broke the law, and now I am paying the price.
你犯了法 而我付出了代价
No more excuses, Drew.
别再找借口了 德鲁
This is what the Ewings do.
尤因人就是这样
When they're tired of screwing over each other,
他们玩腻了互相折磨
they turn on people like us.
就来折磨我们这种人
Let me help you fight and get back what they've taken.
让我帮你反抗 夺回他们抢走的东西吧
Oh, shut up!
闭嘴吧
You've done enough, don't you think?
你做得够多的了 不觉得吗
Find your own way home.
自己想办法回家吧
We've got two hours max
在总领事察觉你逃狱之前
before the Consul General is notified of your escape.
我们最多有两个小时的时间
Have the helicopter arrive in one hour.
让直升机一个小时后到
Anything else?
还有别的吗
Your 4-D ultrasound from the obstetrician.
产科医生给的四维超声波扫描结果
Would you like me to messenger Mr. Ewing's copy to his home?
你想让我把尤因先生的那份寄到他家吗
No.
不
No, no. I'll, uh... I'll take it myself.
不 不 我... 我自己给他
And this.
这个也是
Emma?
艾玛
Thank you.
谢谢
I'm so... so happy to see you.
能见到你 我太... 太高兴了
There's... there's so much I want to ask you,
有... 有太多事我想问你
but I-I don't know where to begin.
但又不知道从哪里开始
I wondered why you weren't at the hearing yesterday.
你为什么没参加昨天的审讯
I was worried.
我很担心你
I was busy.
我很忙
What made you decide to come today?
你为什么今天来看我
I just wanted to show my support...
我只是想表达我的支持...
for my father.
对父亲的支持
You're a good daughter.
你是个好女儿
I know that look...
我明白这表情
and the feeling that goes with it.
还有伴随的心情
Once, in the early days of my marriage to your father,
我和你父亲新婚不久 有一次
a hairdresser suggested that I try some highlights.
发型师建议我尝试一下挑染
I agreed.
我同意了
But on my way home, I panicked.
但是回家的路上 我恐慌了
"What if Harris doesn't like it?
"要是哈里斯不喜欢怎么办
What if he's angry at me for not consulting him first?"
要是他怪我事先没问他的意见怎么办"
Was he?
他有吗
I was so afraid of upsetting him
我太害怕会让他不高兴
that I dyed it back before he got home.
就趁他回家前 又染了回来
But he knew anyway, and he was furious with me,
但他还是知道了 对我大发脾气
reinforcing, in my mind,
强化了在我心中
the idea that I was stupid and worthless.
我是多么愚蠢 多么没用的想法
Um, I should go.
我得走了
They're gonna wonder where I am.
他们会怀疑我的去向
Emma.
艾玛
It'll get easier.
一切都会好的
I promise.
我保证
Yeah, thanks, Lew.
好 谢谢 卢
Look, we'll find a way around this. How?
我们会想办法解决的 怎么做
The terms of the contract were breached
无论怎么看 我们都违反了
no matter how you look at it.
合同里的条款
Hey. What's going on?
怎么了
John Ross found a loophole in Sue Ellen's
约翰·罗斯在苏·埃伦和艾琳娜的合同里
contract with Elena.
找到了漏洞
It allows him to take over her shares of Ewing Energies.
好让他夺走她在尤因能源的股份
What?! It puts John Ross and Sue Ellen
什么 这让约翰·罗斯和苏·埃伦
in control.
拿到了控制权
This isn't about business for you,
你做的一切不是为了你的生意
is it, Sue Ellen?
对不对 苏·埃伦
This is about payback for me hurting your son.
这是为了报复我伤害你的儿子
剧集 | 新朱门恩怨(2012) | 导航列表