剧集 | 新朱门恩怨(2012) | 导航列表
The next thing we knew, the entire rig shook.
后一秒钟整个钻台就摇晃了起来
It... it felt like we were gonna be torn apart.
感...感觉就好像身体要被撕裂了一般
There was fire. People were screaming.
火焰弥漫 尖叫声不绝
But you're safe now, eh? Yeah.
你已经安全了 是啊
You all are.
你们都安全了
I need some air.
我去透透气
No one was supposed to be on that rig,
钻台上不该有人的
and people are wounded.
有人受伤了
My sister was on that rig.
我姐姐在现场
You're telling me it already went off?
你是说已经爆♥炸♥了吗
What the hell did you do, Drew?
你究竟做了什么 杜鲁
I was gonna set it off tonight.
我准备今晚引爆的
No, you set it off. You set it off!
不 是你引爆的 是你引爆的
I thought you knew what you were doing.
我以为你有理智
I did.
我确实有
Then why the hell did it already get set off?!
那究竟是怎么会爆♥炸♥的
It was your fault. You blew it.
是你的错 你搞砸了
I set it right, Roy. I set it right.
我没设置错 罗伊 没设置错
I think you need a vacation.
我想你需要度个假
Get away indefinitely.
立马上路
Be good for all concerned.
对大家都好
I can't just leave.
我不能就这么离开
I just got my father's land... You're not thinking straight!
我刚拿到父亲的地 你太糊涂了
Maybe that's been your problem all along.
或许这就是你一直以来的毛病所在
'Cause when you don't think straight, accidents happen!
你一犯糊涂 就会发生事故
Like they just did!
就像刚刚那件事一样
Then you start saying things, make people suspicious.
然后你开始说些胡话 让人起疑
Then you end up going to prison. Or worse.
最终把自己送进监狱 或者更糟
So let me do the thinking for you.
所以让我帮你思考吧
You leave in the morning.
你天一亮就走
She's stabilized and out of the woods for right now.
她稳定下来了 暂时脱离危险
Oh, thank God.
谢天谢地
Can we see her? Just her husband.
我们能看看她吗 只有她丈夫可以
There are things I need to discuss with him and Mrs. Ewing.
我有事要和尤因夫妇讨论
She said you're doing better.
她说你正逐渐好转
And the babies, too.
宝宝也是
I keep looking over at the monitor,
我一直在看监视器
and their heartbeats make me feel better.
他们的心跳让我感觉好多了
Well, they're fighters.
他们是战士
Just like their mother.
和他们的母亲一样
So, w-what happens now?
现在怎么样
Your condition is still very serious, Mrs. Ewing,
尤因太太 对你和宝宝来说
for both you and for the babies.
情况依然很危急
Now that we've done all our tests,
检查结果出来了
we know the trauma from the explosion
爆♥炸♥导致的创伤
caused an abdominal aortic aneurysm.
造成了一块腹主动脉瘤
It's a ballooning of the blood vessel where the trauma occurred.
创伤处的血管发生了鼓胀
We've stabilized you,
我们已经控制住了你的病情
but we need to bring your blood pressure down
但是在手术之前
before we can do the surgery.
我们需要降低你的血压
And we need to do that before the aneurysm ruptures,
这些都需要在动脉瘤破裂之前做好
or you will die.
否则你会死的
So... so then, you're gonna do that, right?
那么 那么您马上要做手术了吗
The problem is, because of the pregnancy,
问题是 因为你的身孕
where the fetuses sit,
胎儿所在的地方
it's very difficult to make the repair we need to.
我们很难去做必要的修复手术
But... but it can be done.
但是 但是这是可以做到的
I mean, y-you can save them.
我的意思是 你会救他们的
The trauma your wife sustained also resulted in
你妻子遭受的创伤也会导致
a partial placental abruption.
局部的胎盘早剥
That's when the placenta separates from the uterine wall,
也就是胎盘从子♥宫♥壁脱落
preventing blood flow to a portion of the placenta.
阻止血液流向一部分的胎盘
Yes, but the babies are okay. Right?
但宝宝们会没事的 对吧
I mean, I can see them.
我可以看见他们的心率
At 20 weeks, there's only a 15% chance
只怀孕二十周生产的话 胎儿存活的机会
of carrying them to viability.
只有15%
And because the babies aren't viable yet,
又因为你的胎儿根本不可能存活
my recommendation is that we terminate the pregnancy.
我建议你直接终止妊娠
No! No! Let me safely operate,
不行 不行 让我安全地做手术
repair the aneurysm before it bursts
在动脉瘤破裂之前修复好它
and we lose all of you.
否则我们会失去三条命
No, you're not sacrificing my babies to save me!
不 你不能为了救我而牺牲我的宝宝们
Tell her she's not killing my babies!
告诉她不许动我的宝宝们
Your wife is in shock.
你的妻子处于极度震惊状态
She's on drugs and sedatives for the pain.
她服用了缓解疼痛的药物和镇定剂
You're her husband.
你是她的丈夫
I need your permission
我需要你的同意
if she were to become incapacitated.
如果她失去了行动力
No, no, no. You... you promise me.
不 不 不 你 你答应我
You promise me you won't let them kill my babies.
你答应我不会让他们拿掉我的宝宝们
Promise me! No matter what!
答应我 不管发生什么
Christopher.
克里斯托弗
Dr. Chang has consulted with the head of surgery.
常医生已经跟手术医师商量好了
She said that if we can get Pamela strong enough,
她说如果我们能让帕梅拉的身体好点的话
she can do the repair by going in through a vein
她可以穿过血管做修复手术
like they did with me... No harm to the babies.
就像他们对我一样 绝对不伤及宝宝们
I also got the name of the best neonatologist in the state.
我也联♥系♥到了州上最好的新生儿专家
She's on her way in from Austin.
她正从奥斯汀赶过来
It's my fault.
都是我的错
No, Christopher. This was an accident.
不 克里斯托弗 这只是一场意外
But I wanted the presentation to happen.
但是是我想办这次展示
I wanted to get that contract.
是我想拿到那份合同
I-I wanted to win so badly.
我太想赢了
But I screwed up.
但是我搞砸了
You don't know that.
你也无法预计
And there was a CO2 buildup
那里有个二氧化碳堆
that put the methane under too much pressure,
它使沼气承受的压力过大
and it ignited.
然后就着火了
I've gone over it in my head a thousand times.
我在脑子里想了千万遍
There's no other explanation. It was an old rig.
没有其他解释了 那是一个老钻塔
There could be a thousand explanations for this.
这次事故可能有上千种解释
It's the only one that makes sense.
只有这种解释才说得通
It's the only one
这只是现在对你来说
that makes sense to you right now.
唯一合理的解释
I know my son.
我了解我的儿子
And I know that if you felt
也知道如果你觉察到
there was anything wrong with that rig,
钻塔有问题
you wouldn't have gone ahead with that presentation.
你是不会坚持办展示的
As much as you wanted that contract,
不管你是多么想要那份合同
you wouldn't put lives at risk in order to make it happen.
你也不会置他人的性命于危险之中
That's not who you are, son.
儿子 这不是你的原因
TESHA has investigators on the rig
TESHA已经派调查人员去钻塔
figuring out what happened.
进行事故调查了
You'll see this was not your fault.
你会发现这不是你的错
Doctors put a metal plate in your leg,
医生用一块铁板来固定住您的腿
and you're better than ever.
您会慢慢康复的
You know what it is they've given me for the pain?
你知道他们给了我什么缓解疼痛的药吗
Feels like morphine. Oxycodone.
感觉很像吗♥啡♥ 是羟考酮
Make sure they give it to me
确保他们每三小时
every three hours on the dot.
准时给我服用一次
I don't want to feel any discomfort.
我不想感到任何不舒服
Yes, ma'am.
好的 妈妈
So, mother, I'm...
母亲 我...
I'm so sorry for everything that I said...
我对我所说的一切感到抱歉
For leading us down that path with Emma and Ann,
我不该把艾玛和安卷进来
for bringing her to Dallas.
不该带她来达拉斯
It was hubris.
都是傲慢惹的祸
Pure and simple.
就这么简单
And when you called me on it,
当您指责我这一点的时候
I got defensive... and angry.
我很想反抗 很生气
剧集 | 新朱门恩怨(2012) | 导航列表