剧集 | 新朱门恩怨(2012) | 导航列表
He just... gave them to you?
他就那么给你了吗
Actually, I asked for them.
实际上 是我要的
Demanded them, if you really want to know.
我强烈要求的 如果你真想知道
Bet you put on quite a show.
你肯定演了一出好戏
You should be happy.
你应该高兴
Even if Christopher doesn't get his mother's shares,
就算克里斯托弗得到他母亲的股权
I have leverage now.
我也有自己的影响力了
Why are you looking at me like that?
为什么那样看我
Maybe I'm just seeing double.
也许是因为我看到重影了
I don't follow.
我不明白
Well, they say opposites attract, right?
人们说相反的品质互相吸引 对吗
Well, that ain't the case with us.
那并不适用于我们
You and I play the same game.
你和我都玩同样的游戏
We scheme, we seduce, we betray,
我们设计 勾引 背叛
and we've done all the above to each other a few times over.
而且我们已经在对方身上用过好几遍了
That was then.
那是从前
Who's to say it ain't gonna happen again?
谁知道会不会再发生呢
Hell, who's to say it ain't happening right now?
谁知道是不是现在就在发生呢
I say.
我知道
Sure you do.
你当然知道
But who am I really talking to here?
但我现在到底在跟谁说话
I saw how well you flipped a switch on your father earlier.
我看到早前你是如何跟你父亲反♥目♥
Who's to say you ain't gonna flip it on me again?
谁知道你会不会再跟我翻脸
Especially now that you know J.R.'s plan
尤其是现在你已经知道了J.R.
to take your father down.
整跨你父亲的计划
My father killed my babies.
我父亲杀死了我的孩子
How could you possibly think
你怎么能怀疑我
I could ever side with him again?
会再站在他那边
It ain't your father that I'm worried about you burning.
我担心的不是你父亲
It's me.
是我
What's to stop you from siding with yourself
你既已获得了一项几亿美元生意的主导权
now that you got a major claim
还有什么能阻止你
in a multi-billion-dollar business?
只站在自己一边呢
I'm not doing that.
我不会的
I give you my word.
我向你保证
Well, actions speak louder than words, darling.
事实胜于雄辩 亲爱的
They always will.
总是这样
What do you want me to do?
那你想让我怎么做
You had a life here again, another chance.
你有了一次重新开始的机会
What's going to happen to you now?
现在又怎么了
Sorry, mammy.
对不起 妈妈
Disculpame, por favor.
对不起
Here's $5,000.
这是5000美元
Thank you.
谢谢
Here. Take this. Number's untraceable.
拿着这个 号♥码是无法追踪的
Call Joaquin as soon as you get to Mexico.
到墨西哥后马上给杰昆打电♥话♥
I'm not going to Mexico until I find Roy.
在找到罗伊前我不会去墨西哥
Drew. I told you.
德鲁 我说过
I want to make things right.
我要弥补过错
Be careful.
小心点
Find that oil.
找到那些油
Make papi proud.
让爸爸自豪
Hello?
喂
Yes, this is Christopher Ewing.
是的 我是克里斯托弗·尤因
Hang on, please. Let me get to my computer.
请等一下 我去拿电脑
Yes, please, go ahead and send it.
是的 请发出去吧
And will you stay on the line?
你会保持在线吗
Thank you.
谢谢
The Dern international office in Switzerland
瑞士的邓恩国际办公室说他们的人
thinks one of their people saw my mother at a bank in Zurich.
在苏黎世的一家银行看到了我母亲
Oh, my God.
我的天呐
They're e-mailing over a photo now.
他们正在发来一张照片
Is that her, Bobby?
是她吗 鲍比
It's been...
我已经...
24 years since I've seen Pam.
24年没有见过帕姆了
And then it was after that car accident.
而且那时是在车祸之后
She was so badly burnt,
她被严重烧伤
covered with bandages.
裹着绷带
I can't tell.
我认不出
I can't tell, son.
我认不出 儿子
Mr. Ewing?
尤因先生
Hello?
喂
Yes.
是的
Please keep her under surveillance,
请对她保持监控
but not approach her, okay?
但不要靠近她 好吗
I don't want to risk spooking her
我不想打草惊蛇
and sending her back into hiding.
让她再躲起来
Yes, I'll be on the next flight to Zurich.
是的 我会乘下一班飞机去苏黎世
Hey.
嘿
How was church?
教堂怎么样
Not enough prayers or candles,
我妈觉得祈祷者
as far as my mother's concerned.
和蜡烛都太少
I want to go with you to Zurich.
我想跟你去苏黎世
You do?
是吗
After all this upheaval surrounding Drew,
经过德鲁的这些事
I need to get away from Dallas.
我需要离开达拉斯一下
I need to be away with you.
我需要和你一起离开
That sounds good.
听起来不错
Hello.
你好
Hi, Bobby.
嗨 鲍比
I heard about the accident.
我听说了那个事故
How's Emma?
艾玛怎么样
And, uh, where's Ann?
还有 安呢
Well, Ann's upstairs asleep.
安在楼上睡觉
Emma's in jail.
艾玛在监狱里
Christopher and Elena are on their way to Zurich
克里斯托弗和艾琳娜在去苏黎世的路上
to see if they can get Pam's
去看能不能从帕姆那
1/3 shares of Barnes Global.
得到巴恩斯国际的1/3股份
At least someone's making progress. Not me.
至少有些人有点进展 不是我
Ken Richards is still under a rock somewhere.
肯·理查德还藏在什么地方的石头缝里
And I have been in meetings with bank executives all day,
而我一整天都在和银行高管开会
and not one of them
他们中没有一个人
is willing to cover our bank loan.
愿意填补我们的银行贷款
$200 million's a lot to ask for, Bobby.
2亿美元是一个很大的数字 鲍比
Well, J.R. always said,
J.R.总是说
"Fortune and misfortune are just two buckets from the same well."
福与祸本是同一口井里的吊桶
I know this is hard, Bobby...
我知道这很难 鲍比...
Doing J.R.'s bidding.
继续J.R.的宏伟蓝图
No, Sue Ellen, this isn't what's hard for me.
不 苏·埃伦 那不是困扰我的事
What's hard for me is to think outside the box,
困扰我的是打破惯例地思考
to do things in a way that I'm not used to doing them,
用我不习惯的方式解决问题
which is usually just straight up and straight forward.
通常我只是一直向前
I guess that's why J.R. thought
我想这就是为什么J.R.觉得
he had to spell things out for me.
他需要帮我把事情理清
What... what are you talking about?
你在说什么
Hubris.
傲慢
J.R. always knew that
J.R.一直都知道那是
that was Cliff Barnes' achilles heel.
克利夫·巴恩斯的致命弱点
If J.R. were here with us right now,
如果J.R.现在在这
he'd just smile and say, "Eh, let Barnes have his day.
他会微微一笑说 让巴恩斯得意吧
Let that bastard go all in, think he's won.
让那个混♥蛋♥全力以赴 以为自己赢了
Let him be the architect of his own disaster."
让他作茧自缚吧
Well, big brother...
哥哥
as you wish.
就像你希望的
I now pronounce you man and wife.
现在我宣布你们结为夫妇
You may kiss the bride.
你可以吻新娘了
You doing this because you love me
你这么做是因为爱我
or 'cause you hate your father?
还是因为恨你父亲
I do.
我愿意
Good morning. Good morning.
早上好 早上好
剧集 | 新朱门恩怨(2012) | 导航列表