剧集 | 新朱门恩怨(2012) | 导航列表
to mount a takeover from the inside.
好从内部击溃他们
Fine, but if getting Barnes Global
好 但如果拿下巴恩斯环球
is the key to getting Cliff,
这是击败克利夫的关键
then my mother's not the only Pamela we need.
那我们不仅需要我母亲一个帕梅拉
We need Pamela Barnes as an ally.
我们还需要帕梅拉·巴恩斯作为同盟
Pamela wouldn't turn on her own father.
帕梅拉不会背叛自己的父亲
She would if she knew the truth.
要是知道真♥相♥她就会
Come on.
别这样
She's barely accepted the fact that her babies are gone.
她才刚刚接受失去宝宝的事实
We tell her that her father's behind the explosion...
要是告诉她 她的父亲正是幕后黑手...
She might break.
她会崩溃的
Look, I know you care about her, John Ross,
听着 我知道你在乎她 约翰·罗斯
but she deserves to know.
但她应该知道此事
Hey.
好啊
I couldn't figure out a color, so I decided to go with white.
实在不知用哪个颜色 所以决定还是白色吧
Fresh start, right?
全新的开始 对吧
Well, it looks good on you.
颜色挺适合你的
I'm sorry.
抱歉
No.
别这样
No, no, it felt nice.
别这样 别这样 感觉挺好
But...?
但是呢
Something wrong, John Ross?
发生什么事了吗 约翰·罗斯
It's not me.
不是我
It's your father.
是你的父亲
What, he showed up drunk somewhere else,
怎样 他又在哪里喝醉后
made a fool of himself?
让自己出糗了吧
He was behind the explosion on the rig, Pamela.
他是钻台爆♥炸♥的幕后黑手 帕梅拉
He, Ryland, the Governor...
他 瑞兰德和州长...
They're trying to destroy Ewing Energies.
他们准备毁掉尤因能源公♥司♥
They sabotaged the rig
他们蓄意破坏钻台
to make it look like Christopher's technology.
使之看起来像是克里斯托弗的技术故障
To devalue us,
为了让公♥司♥贬值
to get the government to levy the fine.
好让政♥府♥征收罚金
And they're trying to see to it that we cannot pay the loan.
他们等着看我们付不起贷款
Get out.
给我滚出去
I'm telling you the truth here, Pamela.
我在告诉你真♥相♥ 帕梅拉
My father would never hurt me.
我父亲绝不会害我的
Maybe not intentionally ... Not ever.
也许他不是故意的 永远不会
Look, you have to hear me out on this. No.
别急 你听我说完 不
No, I... I should've known.
不 我... 我早该想到的
Your... your sitting with me...
你 你和我在一起
It's all a move to try to turn me.
都是为了给我洗♥脑♥
I sat with you because I care about you, Pamela.
和你在一起是因为我在乎你 帕梅拉
To try to manipulate me like you always do.
为了操控我 像你常做的那样
Like we always do.
就像我们常做的那样
I swear to you I'm telling you the truth.
我发誓我讲的都是实话
You've never told a truth in your life.
你从没对我讲过一句实话
I'd be a fool to believe that you'd start now.
此刻起 我再相信你我就是傻瓜
Just get out.
给我滚出去
Get out!
滚出去
What the hell happened to you?
你怎么成这样了
I fell off some scaffolding at the well site.
在油井的脚手架上摔下来了
I told him to leave the rigging to the roughnecks,
我告诉过他别碰钻工的设备
but he wouldn't listen.
但他就是不听
Typical.
屡教不改
I'd listen to your sister next time.
下次我可得听你姐姐的
She's usually right.
她通常都是对的
Bye, babe. Bye.
回见 宝贝儿 回见
I don't see why I have to keep lying for you.
我不明白我为什么还得替你撒谎
The Ewings hate Harris Ryland as much as you do...
尤因家的人和你一样恨哈里斯·瑞兰德
If not more.
甚至比你还恨
Well, if you're going to ask me to keep lying,
如果你还要我替你撒谎的话
don't you think I at least deserve to know why?
你不觉得我起码得知道怎么回事吧
Trust me, if I told you,
相信我 如果我告诉你了
you'd feel like you had to do something about it.
你就不会坐视不管了
I don't want that.
我不想这样
It's my problem. I'll fix it.
是我的问题 我自己处理
At least tell me you're staying away from Emma.
起码告诉我你在远离艾玛吧
It's hard. I care about her.
太难了 我在乎她
Harris Ryland is a sadistic bully,
哈里斯·瑞兰德是个杀人不眨眼的恶魔
so stay away from Emma.
所以离艾玛远一点
If I'm going to lie for you,
如果我继续为你撒谎的话
that's the least you can do for me.
我对你就这么一个要求了
Hi.
你好
I know you've been avoiding me...
我知道你一直在躲我
But I've missed you.
但我很想你
You can't miss me.
你不能再想我了
I can't see you again.
我不能再见你了
Next time, my father won't be as gentle, Drew.
下次我爸爸就不会客气了 德鲁
I've been thinking, and...
我一直在想...
Maybe we can get away from all this.
也许我们能远走高飞
I like you.
我喜欢你
We like each other, right?
我们情投意合 对不对
That can't happen.
那不可能
There's nowhere we can go where my father won't find us.
我们走到哪都逃不出我爸爸的手心
Just leave me alone.
别再来找我了
The Ewings paid me a visit today...
尤因家的人今天来找我了
Hurled some nasty accusations my way.
还对我恶言相加
Accusations you assured me I would never have to hear.
你跟我保证我不会再听到这些话的
Nah, don't worry about the Ewings.
算了 不必在意尤因家的人
They're like a bunch of trapped animals.
他们就好比一群困兽
They know it's over, but they keep flailing about,
他们知道一切都完了 但还在挣扎
trying to convince themselves that it's not.
试图要自欺欺人
Be that as it may,
尽管如此
they've connected more than a few dots,
他们知道的也够多了
and I do not like it.
我可不喜欢这样
The only reason I agreed to help your friend Barnes, here,
我帮你朋友巴恩斯的唯一原因是
is because I owe you a favor.
因为我欠你个人情
No, you owe me the election.
竞选可不是简单的人情
And I'm grateful...
我很感激的...
But my gratitude will only go so far.
但我的感激也只能这样了
And if this thing goes bad for me,
如果这事对我不利
I guaran-damn-tee it's gonna go bad for y'all.
我他妈保证你们也不会好过
I'd hate to overturn that TESHA report
我不想去推♥翻♥环安局
on the Ewing rig explosion.
在尤因钻台爆♥炸♥案中的报告
Investigators start looking in places they shouldn't. Hm.
侦查员开始涉足他们本不该管的地方了
Nothing's gonna go bad for you, Governor.
你不会有事的 州长
Just the opposite.
恰恰相反的是
Pipeline's gonna be lucrative for the state. And you.
输油管马上就要造福本州了 也造福你
The Ewings are coming for you.
尤因家族是冲你来的
And in my experience, it's the cornered animals
以我的经验 你最需要留心的是
you really need to look out for.
那些被逼入绝路的动物
If they smell blood, they're gonna attack.
如果他们闻到血腥 就会进攻
So you best tie all your loose ends up.
你最好不要掉以轻心
And what the Ewings don't pick clean...
如果你不把尤因家族收拾干净的话...
I will.
我来收拾
There's no way my mom just vanished in the air.
我妈妈怎么可能会无故消失呢
Surely, your contacts in
你们和华盛顿总局联♥系♥
Washington have turned up something by now.
现在也该有点发现了吧
I mean, doesn't the State Department
我是说 难道国♥务♥院♥不追踪
track the movements of American citizens overseas?
美国公民的海外行踪吗
Yes, but as you can see,
会追踪 但你也知道
your mother's passport expired in 1998
你母亲的护照在1998年就过期了
and it hasn't been renewed since.
从那之后就没再更新
What about the IRS? Has she filed a tax return?
那国税局呢 她有没有申报纳税单
Not since 1989.
1989年之后就没有了
According to my friend at Treasury,
据我在财政部的朋友说
all the dividends paid to her
她的所有股息收入都是
as one-third owner of Barnes Global
以巴恩斯环球公♥司♥三分之一持有者所获
have been sitting in a trust account,
一直都在信托账户中
剧集 | 新朱门恩怨(2012) | 导航列表