剧集 | 新朱门恩怨(2012) | 导航列表
I'll call Ricky Rudd,
我会打给瑞奇·拉德
get that car I left with him back in our possession.
要回之前我给他的那辆车
Barnes is not gonna get anything from this family.
巴恩斯从这个家什么也得不到
Tell me you got something I can use, Clyde.
告诉我你得到了些有用的消息 克莱德
Gotcha.
你死定了
Hello?
你好
Yes, this is Ann Ewing.
是的 我是安·尤因
I knew you'd come, Annie.
我就知道你会来 安妮
I got home and he was already here.
我回家时 他已经在这儿了
He told me.
他告诉我了
I am so sorry,
真的很抱歉
so very sorry to put you in this position.
非常抱歉让你陷入这种境地
But my baby's alive, Sue Ellen.
我的孩子还活着 苏·埃伦
Where's my daughter?
我女儿在哪儿
Where's my tape?
录音带在哪儿
Ladies, if I should find out
女士们 要是我发现
there's more copies of this tape,
你们还藏了备份
I guarantee that you will not be able to stand
我保证会狠狠地折磨你们
under the world of hurt that I will rain down on you.
让你们无法忍♥受的折磨哦
Whatever you think you can ask me to do
无论你以为在我任职州长♥期♥间
when I'm Governor... I won't do it.
你能让我做什么 我都不会做的
Well, we'll see, Sue Ellen.
等着瞧吧 苏·埃伦
Being Governor just might change your outlook.
成为州长可能会让你增色不少
Power's an intoxicating thing.
权力这东西可是会上瘾的
Give me my daughter's address.
把女儿的地址给我
Go find your daughter.
去找你女儿吧
If this isn't my daughter's address, Harris,
要是这不是我女儿的地址 哈里斯
believe me, I will send you to hell.
相信我 我会送你下地狱的
Hey, you guys know where Ricky is?
你们知道瑞奇在哪儿吗
Hey, Ricky, Mr. Ewing's here to see you.
瑞奇 尤因先生找你
Ricky.
瑞奇
So you didn't trust me to safeguard your car. Is that it?
你不相信我会保护你的车 所以要回车是不是
Another company put a target on my patent,
有家公♥司♥窥视我的专利
so I had to step up security is all.
所以我不得不加强安全措施
It's not that I don't trust you.
并不是我不信任你
Good, 'cause I dig your car.
好吧 但我喜欢你的车哦
If you still need a driver for your race, I'm in.
要是你要车手参加比赛 我乐意效劳
That's amazing, man.
太棒了 伙计
Cool, let me take another lap.
好 让我再跑一圈
It's all you.
你说了算
The DNA was a match.
DNA结果匹配
The call came while you were out,
你不在的时候电♥话♥来了
and I knew if I told you, you'd stop me.
我知道我要是告诉你 你肯定会阻止我
So I got the tape from Sue Ellen
所以我从苏·埃伦那儿要了录音带
and Emma's address from Harris.
和哈里斯交换了艾玛的地址
Oh, Annie.
安妮
I would've handled Ryland.
我可以摆平瑞兰德的
I would've gotten your daughter back.
我能帮你找回你的女儿
You don't negotiate with a terrorist.
别去跟恐♥怖♥分♥子♥交涉
Hate me later.
过会儿再埋怨我
But right now, I need you to come with me.
现在我需要你陪我一起去
Because I... I can't do it alone.
因为我... 我一个人无法面对
Tomorrow at this time,
明天这时候
you are going to be the new Governor.
你就是新一届州长了
That must feel so good.
感觉一定很好
I'll take care of this. Thank you very much.
这个我来处理 非常感谢
Medical examiner Dr. Varun Rasmussen of Dallas is resigning.
达拉斯法医瓦伦·拉斯马森先生递交辞呈
In a press conference today,
在今天的新闻发布会上
Dr. Rasmussen told reporters
拉斯马森医生告诉记者
that he could no longer sit in silence.
他无法再保持沉默
I had accepted a bribe from Sue Ellen Ewing
我接受了苏·埃伦·尤因的贿赂
to declare the death of Marta Del Sol...
以宣判他儿子
the woman her son had been accused of murdering...
被控谋杀的女士玛塔·德尔·索尔
a suicide.
死于自杀
I can no longer sit in silence
作为德州的一名公民 我不能坐视不管
as the people of Texas continue to consider
让大家去投票给一位理应为勒索
voting into office a woman who should rightfully be in jail
贿赂 妨碍司法公正的罪名而入狱的女士
for extortion, bribery, and obstruction of justice.
让她这样的人成为州长
We caught up with Chief of Staff of Sue Ellen's gubernatorial rival
我们在苏·埃伦竞争对手的竞选本部
at his campaign headquarters.
遇上了其参谋长
Look, all I can say is I just hope the public
我只想说 希望广大群众
will read the newspapers, watch TV,
能够阅读报纸 收看电视
and get informed about what it is
了解一下尤因女士
Ms. Ewing is accused of doing.
都被指控了些什么罪名
And then they'll make the right decision at the polls.
然后投出正确的一票
Senat...
参议...
Excuse me.
打扰一下
We're looking for Emma.
我们想找艾玛
Could we speak with her, please?
能和她谈一会儿吗 拜托了
Emma.
艾玛
These people are here to see you.
这些人找你
Emma.
艾玛
Oh, my darling girl.
亲爱的孩子
I'm your mother.
我是你母亲
I'm Ann.
我是安
I know who you are.
我知道你是谁
Oh, thank God.
谢天谢地
They told me you were gonna come see me.
他们跟我说过 你会来见我
But you've made a mistake, Ann.
但是你错了 安
I didn't want you to come.
我不想你来
I was hoping I'd never see you again.
我希望不要再见到你
Honey.
亲爱的
Come on. Come on. Let's go home.
来吧 来吧 我们回家去
We're gonna go home.
我们回家
Annie, Annie. Come on. Come on.
安妮 安妮 来吧 来
Here we go. Come on.
走了 来吧
How the hell did you get up here?
你是怎么上来的
I am friends with everybody in Texas.
我和德克萨斯州的人都是朋友
And I'd like to be friends with you, too.
我也想和你交朋友
So don't kick me out.
所以别赶我走
So, looks like you've moved up in the world, Rebecca.
看来你已跻身成功人士之列了啊 瑞贝卡
Or should I call you... Pamela?
还是应该叫你帕梅拉
I got to hand it to you.
我得表扬你
I did not see that coming.
我没想到事情会发展成这样
But...
但是...
it makes it a hell of a lot more interesting.
这样事情就有趣多了
What do you want, John Ross?
你想怎么样 约翰·罗斯
I don't have to play weak anymore.
我不用再假装弱小了
And trust me.
相信我
You don't want me setting my target on your back.
你不会希望成为我的靶子的
I am just fine with you keeping that target right where it's at.
我觉得你现在设的靶子很好
In fact, that's why I'm here.
实际上 我就是因此而来
It turns out we're not so different, you and I.
我俩之间 其实没那么不同
We want the exact same thing.
我们都想着同一件事
To destroy Christopher... and Elena.
摧毁克里斯托弗... 和艾琳娜
And make them hurt like they hurt us.
让他们尝尝他们带给我们的痛苦
Yes, but you forget,
是的 但你忘了
we hate each other.
我们仇恨彼此
You blackmailed me.
你敲诈过我
I'd like to chalk that blackmail up to ambition.
我想把敲诈二字改为激发野心
And I think that I can use that exact same ambition
我想我现在可以用同样的野心
to help you right now.
帮助你
Let's help each other.
让我们互帮互助
And when we're done, we take Ewing Energies.
事成之后 我们坐拥尤因能源公♥司♥
I mean, that's what you wanted all along, right?
这是你一直想要的 不是吗
Or is that what your daddy wanted?
还是你♥爸♥爸想要的
What could you possibly have to offer
你可能开出什么样的条件
that would make me want to get in bed with you?
让我想和你上♥床♥呢
You remember the real Rebecca Sutter.
你记得真正的瑞贝卡·萨特吧
She's Christopher's secret weapon.
她是克里斯托弗的秘密武器
剧集 | 新朱门恩怨(2012) | 导航列表